[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best reasons for a country to leave the European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: EU.jpg (2 MB, 6844x3369) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
2 MB, 6844x3369
What are the best reasons for a country to leave the European Union, besides "muh democracy"?

Wouldn't it it be bad for the economy?

I need answers, since i am currently debating libtards, and the political party I am backing (Right-Wing and Anti-Immigration of course) is also against the European Union.
>>
I guess this wasn't enough of a shitpost for you guys to reply.
>>
>>72029427
>besides "muh democracy"?
Does there need to be another reason? The EU is an attempt to destroy national sovereignty.
>Wouldn't it it be bad for the economy?
Who cares?
>>
File: 128746182487412481442184.jpg (114 KB, 509x602) Image search: [Google]
128746182487412481442184.jpg
114 KB, 509x602
Eastern European poorfags coming over here to take low skilled workers jobs and benefits then sending it back to home country etc. Why it's possible for foreign people to come here and claim benefits, without even being born here, is beyond me but that's another matter.

EU is run by a bunch of annoying faggots who try to impose their superstate meme on everyone and are working towards an EU army, which sounds good on the face of it but it's not in reality. They want Turkey to join, and about four other shitty poor countries, which means more poorfags coming here to take free money and jobs, creating social conflict, lots are criminals, on and on.

Telling these guys to fuck off and being a much more independent country is more important to me than the economy.
>>
Sorry bra, there are no benefits in the short run.

But crashing this union with no survivors on the long
>>
Survivial - a concept totally foreign to the "people" you're speaking to. Waste of time.
>>
Just go on a rant about self-determination of states and its peoples and how the EU's drive egalitarianism will end up in Europe once more going the way of the Romans.

Always works for me desu
>>
>>72029427
No reason. I just want to see the world burn.
>>
>>72029427
EU is a scheme concocted by globalists and financiers to suppress the wages of the working class by importing cheap labor. There used to be a time when the left understood that the "reserve labor force" was a problem.

Google "criticize the eu from the left" and look up relevant pages:

Use google to find critiques of the EU that a libtard might find acceptable. If they know that you're a right winger, then you use critiques which populists of both left and right can find legitimate.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2011/12/european-treaty-cameron-stop

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mep-reprimanded-for-exposing-eu-dictatorship.html

https://euobserver.com/economic/27759
>>
>>72030179
Please Brexit. I want my cleaning lady to come back to Poland. She had a huge rack. Now i have this ukranian one, but she's spooky.
>>
>>72029427

Bad for who's economy? The politically connected class, that's who.

Take it from a country with a super-strong central government... the only people getting rich are the ones in bed with the politicians in a city completely out of touch with the rest of the States.

That's what you get with the EU. And their thirst for power won't ever stop.

Keep as much political power as weak and local as possible if you want to protect your liberty.
>>
>>72034612
When I'm ticking the exit box in the polling station I'll think of you anon.
>>
>>72034612

>but she's spooky

Leave it to Poland to hire Yaga Baba
>>
>>72029427
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/664249/EU-fascist-communist-dictatorship-latest-personality-back-Brexit

>When even David Icke even makes EUrotards look mentally unstable in comparison.
>>
>>72035231

>Yaga Baba
*Baba Yaga
>>
>>72029427
The economic argument is irrelevant. We could simply keep the status quo, if that's truly what's best. The difference is we would be choosing to do so as a sovereign nation, not having it imposed on us by an antichrist nation-destroying tyranny of lobbyists, giant capitalists and international bankers. Even if we chose to renegotiate, it would be in everyone's interests to make sure the transition went smoothly.
>>
>>72029774

Wow a burger gets it.

Good job Burger.
>>
>>72029427

The EU is a failed project, turn on on the TV, you are watching its failure streamed live.

The Euro.
Greece.
The immigrant crisis.
Transnational crime.
Defence (lack thereof).
Waste & corruption (still auditors wont sign of on the accounts as they are too bent).

Just examine any part of the EU to see its failure in action.

Its a failed project sinking to the bottom of the ocean, why stay onboard and drown when you can float away?
>>
EU needs to choose. More political integration or just fuck off and dissipate. Now we are structurally sending money to the south and east and nobody is really that much better off. Same currency but no coherent set of financial and taxation policies doesn't work.

Free trade is great, Schengen area is great - in theory and results in a net gain for the entire system, but there are always winners and losers and if you don't compensate the losers it is not sustainable.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.