[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle the Israel-Palestine debate once and for all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
What do you prefer? Jews or Muslims? Besides It was our land, we were a sovereign nation in our own land. Then it was stolen from us, we have been praying toward it for centuries and centuries, it has always been a central tenet in our existence, and finally we returned to the land and drove away the British colonizers, and we built up our own state and made it successful af. Zionism, to me, means independence and sovereignty, not having to beg foreign rulers to stay or to live, but being strong and taking our fate in our own hands. It is also why I am opposed to US aid to Israel. We should be independent and have international relations based on mutual interests, equality and sovereignty, not on dependency and "aid" (=corporate welfare for US military companies).
>>
kankerthread
>>
>>71966152
Surely you have an opinion? What is it?
>>
My answer to Rik: It was our land, we were a sovereign nation in our own land. Then it was stolen from us, we have been praying toward it for centuries and centuries, it has always been a central tenet in our existence, and finally we returned to the land and drove away the British colonizers, and we built up our own state and made it successful af. Zionism, to me, means independence and sovereignty, not having to beg foreign rulers to stay or to live, but being strong and taking our fate in our own hands. It is also why I am opposed to US aid to Israel. We should be independent and have international relations based on mutual interests, equality and sovereignty, not on dependency and "aid" (=corporate welfare for US military companies). Kekus
>>
>>71965670
We should just nuke it all, my boy stella
>>
Kukked niggerz
>>
U fuking kankkermod faggot fuck you
>>
>>71966206
What? You just copied my answer what are you talking about? Are you trolling me or something?
>>
It should be returned into white christian hands, anyone who disagrees is a muzzie-lover or a jew shill.
>>
>>71965670
>What do you prefer? Jews or Muslims?

I'd prefer both to stop existing. This is like asking if I want you to shit in my breakfast or shit in my dinner, neither is wanted.
>>
I don't buy the Zionist myth to begin with but on the other hand the Israelis have fairy conquered the land and improved it and they should be allowed to keep it.
>>
Israel but we should stop giving them money. Their GDP is north of 300B USD, they can foot the bill.
>>
>>71966328
REEEEE FAGGOT THATS Our COPY PASTA WITH COPYWRIGHT
>>
>>71966328
He's saying the Palestinians could provide a similar plea.
>>
>>71966514
Omg this naive faggot, kys
>>
>>71966514
I guess, what makes you say that?
>>
Bump. I wana debate and BTFO some pro-palestinian mudslimes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.