[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKIN TRANNIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Get a load of this BULLSHIT. In January a school in Brighton, gay capitol of U.K, potentially Europe, was trying to turn 3 and 4 year olds into trannies by asking them what gender they feel they are.

It'll help children who are struggling apparently.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/survey-asks-schoolchildren-gender--7262690

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2016/04/19/brighton-and-hove-schools-ask-three-year-olds-what-gender-if-any-they-identify-with/

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14236195.Brighton_school_children_asked_to_choose_from_list_of_23_terms_to_describe_their_gender/

"For us, anything that prevents students feeling happy, from feeling confident in themselves and from feeling accepted by their peers is something we feel the curriculum should address.

"Raising students awareness of the wider spectrum of gender identity is important in building an inclusive and tolerant society."

I live near this city and I can confirm there are trannies all over the place, they are all clearly mentally ill and look terrible as is standard for trannies.
>>
File: -d01c37a4966c8e18.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
-d01c37a4966c8e18.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
>>71912495
>>
Bonus fun, the planned 'Trans Pride' event in July. Yes it is on Tumblr, yes it is now a

>REGISTERED CHARITY

Meaning it's free from being taxed.

http://transpridebrighton.tumblr.com/

Brighton is home to a Gay Pride event each year where all the gays make floats and props and gay themselves up and down the street. People come from far and wide to get drunk and eat fast food from the stalls, it's a big deal in the city.

So now there's a T pride, and this isn't even the first year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfq3UjdOR38
>>
Further bonus fun, Brighton Trans*formed

http://brightontransformed.org.uk/

Which is funded by the heritage lottery fund, usually used to help historical buldings and educational projects etc.

'Funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund, Brighton Trans*formed records, in their own words, the lives and experiences of Brighton & Hove’s Transgender community. Using writing, memories, oral histories and photography, the project offers a snapshot of the rich variety of Trans lives in Brighton & Hove at a moment of significant change in how the community connects and organises itself.'

This is all to encourage mental illness and escapist narcissism.
>>
>>71912495
>bbbbut muh slippery slope?
This is the future you choose.
>>
>>71913039

I'm a little tempted to go with a camera and capture the freaks.
>>
>>71913812

Me too M8, I'm putting the date on my calendar.
>>
>>71912495
>I live near this city and I can confirm there are trannies all over the place,
I am buying a train ticket.
>>
>>71912495
That's fucked up. Kids that age don't even know what sex or shit is, or care.
>>
File: 1.jpg (181 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
181 KB, 853x1280
>>71913039
Nice, I am going to attend. Hopefully I will hook up with some Asian trans. I know some live there.
>>
>>71914873
Some free advice, friend. Hook up with one at night. You WILL notice the flaws in daylight.
>>
>England
Not even once.
>>
>>71914928
>Hook up with one at night. You WILL notice the flaws in daylight.
Doesn't bother me that much. I have been to Thailand for ladyboys before.
Also dated a Malay and Philippino trannies before.
>>
>>71915052
Well that's alright then. I've been to Thailand too but you can't really pick and choose as much in the West.
>>
File: anne-longfield.jpg (33 KB, 615x627) Image search: [Google]
anne-longfield.jpg
33 KB, 615x627
Look at this sack of shit.

- The question was part of a national survey from the Office of the Children’s Commissioner and >sent to every school in Brighton and Hove.

Children’s Commissioner for England Anne Longfield, who released the survey, said:
“We want to know how gender matters to young people: what does gender mean to them; how does it affect their lives; what do they want to change? To explore these important questions, we have constructed a survey, and hope to hear from as many young people (13-18 years old) as possible.”

The survey says that children’s answers “may be used in Government reports, presentations and publications.” -

They said to check with parents first and one school didn't bother to check.

These people are coming after the kids /pol/. This women is the childrens commisioner for England.
>>
And people wonder why many British gingers choose islam.
>>
>>71914873
>>71915052
Holy shit brit bong your a terrible person, can't wait till the muzzies push you off the top of big ben. I didn't think brits could sink so low in class and culture, father i am dissapoint.
>>
islam4uk tbch lads
>>
>kids can't concent to sex
>but sex change is ok
>>
File: ladyboysupreme.jpg (216 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ladyboysupreme.jpg
216 KB, 600x900
>>71916081
Why would I chose a bitchy annoying woman over sweet, loving, beautiful ladyboy?
>>
>>71917158

Even the least butch ones still look creepy and disgusting.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.