[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boy Scouts of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Uniform-Inspection-Sheet-1.jpg (394 KB, 1500x1158) Image search: [Google]
Uniform-Inspection-Sheet-1.jpg
394 KB, 1500x1158
Why doesn't /pol/ ever talk about boy scouts of america? You could all be redpilling next generation of men by volunteering as scout leaders. Get involved in bettering the lives of your community's youth and simultaneously the country.
>>
>>71895196
eagle reporting in. i would, but it's become a mormon organization since my day. and no 4chan, i refuse to capitalize mormon.
>>
The Boy Scouts succumbed to cultural Marxist kikery when they said ok to faggots and degenerates.
>>
>>71895196
Eagle Scout here, Boy Scouts is based
Even after Scouts, they are recognized for their achievments
>Eagle Scouts automatically become Private First Class after basic training in the army
>They can get a flag flown over the White House, like I do, folded up and hung in an oak box
>Teaches them how to handle stuff when SHTF
>Teaches them how to handle guns
>Last American Nationalist youth group
>>
>>71895589

This. It's just become another tool of the jewish agenda now.
>>
>>71895589
>>71895649
to be fair, Obama would have shut it down if they hadn't accepted degeneracy
>>71895375
The mormon meme is true, but self-chartered and catholic troops are pretty common
>>
File: 1454057467227.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1454057467227.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
>>71895196
Senior Patrol Leader back in the day, before everything went to shit. Leftists ruin everything.
>>
>>71895753
it was fucking dumb too
>degenerate fag wants to join a Christian troop
>troop says no because of religious regions
>MUH HOMOPHOBIA
>lawsuits impending
>have no choice but to issue official statement or get btfo by leftists and soros funded fags
to be fair the troop would have let him in if he wasn't such a fag and kept it to himself
>>
>>71895649
This. I was an Eagle but I wont be buying seasonal door to door items from the bsa as an adult.
>>
>>71895589
Why the fuck does it matter if a man likes men over women?
>>
I was in for a while, and I got a lot out of it. Definitely taught me about responsibility, consequence, self-sufficiency, and teamwork. From a fundamental standpoint, it is an excellent program.

But nowadays, I find it's less of a "teach boys to be men" organization, but rather a daycare in disguise. Everybody there had either mild autism or some other social disorder, and the parents thought that the Boy Scouts would fix their kid right up. Then they started to politicize it with transgender inclusion and gay rights and all that shit. I don't feel that should even be remotely part of the Boy Scouts, because it has no bearing on teaching boys to become men. It's so goddamn frustrating, cause my dad went through and made it to Eagle, and it was a great and honest program then. I wish I could say the same about the BSA today.
>>
>>71898009
Same experience for me.

I grew up in Maryland and was in Scout Group 420 (go figure).

Got a kick out of tying knots, camping, hikes, and the Pinewood Derby. We dabbled in circuitry, making radio's, learning about the environment and how to distinguish plants that were resourceful from plants that weren't.
How to track game, how to have manners and etiquette. How to share a sense of belonging with friends and how to serve your community well.

Moved to a town in New Jersey when I was nine and suddenly the Scouts were watered down, understaffed, under appreciated and stigmatized. Anyone who said they were a Cub Scout or a Boy Scout in general were ridiculed and laughed at, no matter their age, so I eventually left it all together in my early teens.

The couple of people I did know who became Eagles were very, very odd guys.
But they were the nicest, most sincere and well rounded odd guys that you'd meet, and despite all the good that they would do for people they were still treated like shit.

I hate New Jersey's culture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.