[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Rule, Britannia! rule the TEETH."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Teeth2.jpg (89 KB, 555x481) Image search: [Google]
Teeth2.jpg
89 KB, 555x481
>>
>>71865026
>go to dentist twice a year
>have somewhat crooked teeth
>Dentist says I need to get braces
>never do
>many years later at age 16
>I need to get wisdom teeth removed
>never do
>age 20
>dentist admits my wisdom teeth are coming in fine
>dentist BTFO

In America you pay them to straighten your teeth at a young age, and them you have to pay them again later to remove your wisdom teeth because they won't grow in correctly because your teeth were straightened
>>
>>71865026
I have at least 9
>>
>>71866299
Hum I wonder. I had my teeth straightened and ended up needing to remove my wisdom teeth due to them growing sideways and forming a cyst.
>>
>>71866554

How much did you make on ivory market that day?
>>
File: 1433730047056.jpg (185 KB, 1488x1488) Image search: [Google]
1433730047056.jpg
185 KB, 1488x1488
>>71866299

Braces just fucked up my teeth.
>>
>>71867417
what do you mean?
>>
>>71865026
It's pretty typical of Britain actually.

Our teeth LOOK like shit, teeth whitening with hydrogen peroxide is practically illegal, braces are only used when really needed

But in fact they are very healthy because we only care more about health than cosmetics. Whitening is actually bad for you
>>
File: teethknockedout.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
teethknockedout.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>tfw in a major car crash at age 22
>airbag fails, I smash into steering wheel mouth-first
>top front row of teeth either broken or knocked out entirely
>jaw all fucked up as well
>otherwise I'm fine, but my teeth are FUCKED
>I look fucking ridiculous any time I open my mouth
>see doctors, dentists and orthodontists
>need reconstructive oral surgery, dental implants and orthodontic work
>cost: $84,000.00
>insurance won't pay
>says it's "cosmetic"
>I do not have $84,000.00 at my disposal and likely won't any time soon
>my one hope is to be eligible for a medical training program for dental/orthodontic students
>they'll do the surgery and everything else free of charge if I allow a bunch of med students to poke around in my mouth while I'm unconscious
>the only reason i'm potentially eligible is because there's so much shit to fix so I'd make a good study for them
>fine.jpg
>wait almost an entire year to hear back
>finally do; they won't cover it after all
>the doctor I was working with suggests I try my luck with charity, but says I honestly don't hold out much hope there either
>FUCK
>am so self-conscious about my absolutely fucked up remaining teeth that I never smile and practice speaking in a mirror and on camera in such a way that my teeth never show
>doesn't really work
>graduate college and instead of getting a job I become a NEET shut-in
>on top of the self-consciousness, all the time in total isolation makes me insanely socially anxious
>too anxious to see a doctor about meds or therapy
>too anxious to even leave the house
>eventually stop showering or changing clothes because what's the point, no one sees me
>eventually stop brushing my teeth because why bother taking care of such a fucked up mouth with no possibility of repair
>a year passes
>a tooth fell out on its own a few weeks ago
>fuck

My life was literally ruined by teeth and the cost of dental work. I don't see any path of recovery at this point. Shit fucking sucks.
>>
>>71870546
Are you stupid? Couldn't you just get the work done and not pay for it?
>>
>>71870546
Let me give you a kiss, I pity you
>>
>>71866299
Holy fuck that might actually be true. I mean, it probably isn't, but it might be. Anyone with any knowledge about dentistry here?
>>
This is the fucking most I've ever seen fucking teeth threads seriously. I have a fucking root canal or extraction because the tooth is FUCKED it might be to FUCKED to get a root canal and I dont have enough to get two root canals so I'll probably extract one and get a root canal on another.
BTW Crowns are fucking $1111 where I go and I even got some insurance just for these yet SOMEHOW I still fucking have to pay $1111 just for a crown.
>>
>>71870860
for the low, low price of declaring bankruptcy, he could have a new smile and a new life.

I'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>71866299
>>71871132
It's true. I had both of my real (perfectly fine) moles removed so that the wisdom teeth could fall in line there and replace them since they were coming out just fine.

This also created a comfy gap space which allowed me to push my premolars back with braces and straighten my teeth.

It was a pretty rad dentistry job.
>>
>>71870546
> Your teeth are falling out after a YEAR of not brushing.
You fucking lying nigger.
>>
>>71865026
You have to actually go to the dentist to have these reported.
>>
>>71865026

good on yer mates

or whatever you say

>fucking limeys
>>
wtf
>have fucked up yellow teeth
>wear braces ages 13-15
>teeth whitening at 15
>wisdom teeth (4) fit just fine because I'm not a low test jawlet
>spend the rest of your life with a perfect smile

How can anyone fuck this up?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.