[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.reuters.stfi.re/article/ us-russia-nato-envoy-idU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: 2016-04-24 00.16.54.jpg (191 KB, 688x528) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24 00.16.54.jpg
191 KB, 688x528
http://www.reuters.stfi.re/article/us-russia-nato-envoy-idUSKCN0XH1O3?sf=kgldyg

Basically this:
>Russian Su-24 jets buzz US destroyer in international waters in the Baltic Sea.
>Russians, as usual, blame the Americans for "escalation".

On /pol/, I have encountered that US Navy brought it on themselves and that American military shouldn't be protecting its NATO allies in Eastern Europe as "it's none of American business in the Baltic Sea".

Why do American and British Alt-Right are so pro-Russian while Russia is totally determined that NATO and the Western World are their main adversaries?
>>
>>71855719
because the eu is as much a threat to russia as it is to the rest of the white people
>>
>>71855719

They are idiots, a rule of thumb for westerns should be that what is good for Russia is bad for us.

They think they can make an ally of Russia but that only shows they don't know much about Russia. Russia, when it comes to other nations, knows only two ways to deal with them, as a master or a slave. They don't have allies.
>>
File: gollum_putin.jpg (70 KB, 246x257) Image search: [Google]
gollum_putin.jpg
70 KB, 246x257
>President Vladimir Putin is widely suspected of being behind an extraordinary Russian cash and charm offensive that is reported to be trying to woo Europe’s far-right populist parties !!!!!! in order to strengthen the Kremlin’s political influence within the European Union. !!!!!!
In recent weeks, the Kremlin’s targets have included France’s xenophobic Front National (FN) party, and politicians from three German parties including the neo-Nazi National Democratic Party (NPD), the Eurosceptic Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the Social Democrats (SPD).
source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-s-far-right-ambition-think-tank-reveals-how-russian-president-is-wooing-and-funding-populist-9883052.html

>In Paris the Front National (FN), founded by Jean-Marie Le Pen, has confirmed taking Russian money. The First Czech Russian bank in Moscow has lent the party a whopping 9.4m Euro
source: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/08/russia-europe-right-putin-front-national-eu
>>
>>71856577
So kinda like burgerland. But we still suck their dicks.
>>
File: USS-Liberty.jpg (138 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
USS-Liberty.jpg
138 KB, 600x542
>>71855719
Because Western peoples are tired of fighting Israel's wars.
>>
>>71855719
Because they don't know what it is like to be a Russian neighbor, like you do.
>>
>>71856798
This, also tired of having governments that work against their populations
>>
File: ldjv3gE.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ldjv3gE.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>>71855719
>russia is ebil thread
>Lithuania
>>
>>71855719
>Russia is totally determined that NATO and the Western World are their main adversaries?

because NATO and the western world are totally determined tthat russia is their main adversary

or is that ok?
>>
>>71855719
Fuck you Lithuania! Next time you will think twice before putting your shitty country between Motherland and our Königsberg Oblast.
>>
>>71855719
Because the western world is controlled by neo-bolsevik globalist hardliners and Putin is a massive pain in their collective asses. As /pol/ is influenced by ideologies opposite Soros et al it is pretty easy to understand why a newly organized neo-nationalist russia and its non-sellout patriot leader would appeal to /pol/.
>>
>>71855786
>Merkel's fail with inviting over million of Middle Eastern and African migrants - Yes.

>Should we abolish EU for that? - No.

>Does Brussels need more control and responsibility from below? - Absolutely.

Over all, if EU as an international institutution should be used for benefits of its members, free market, freedom of movement, easier employment among member states - I am 100% for EU.
But.
There should be more inclusiveness of interests of native Europeans instead of being Marxist "WHOLE WORLD WELCOME AND GET YOUR BENEFITS HERE".
>>
>>71855719
>Libertarians

Libertarians are degenerate leftists who just happen to be anti-statist and pro-property.
>>
>>71857361
Further to this, most of us on /pol/ no longer have any sympathy or loyalty to the degenerational clusterfuck that the western hemisphere has become. Or better put, the commie bastards took over our countries on the sly and we'd rather see the whole mess collapse than fight it out with the one country that (Russia) bears any resemblance to atypical /po/ ideology.
>>
>>71857258
You do realise vatnik, that we can /shutitdown/ Königsberg with a flick of a switch?
Better build electricity generation plant there or your stolen clay could go back to 19th century.
>>
>>71857637
Nyet komrade. Most american libertarians are the founding father "Live free or Die" type, influenced by enlightened self interest and very much opposed to collectivist leftist ideological whims.
>>
File: 1395795143404.jpg (223 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1395795143404.jpg
223 KB, 900x675
>>71855719
>while Russia is totally determined that NATO and the Western World are their main adversaries?

it's international bantz

nobody cares and complaining about it just makes you sound like a pussy

thats why we don't like faggots in the gov. that act like it's one step to war

that's pussy behavior

russia should be our ally and at this rate we're just going to keep being a bunch of retards to them
>>
>>71857661
You do realize, gullible >LEAF, that these bad bois are not for zionist shills, or Soros bolsheviks.
They are for your pretty White European boipucci.
>>
>>71858062
How many somalian refugees have you taken in to live with your wife?
>>
Nuke those who say Russia is not peaceful desu
>>
>>71857428
>intent of an organization implicates reality
Fuck the eu, the more centralized a government is the worse it is
>>
File: baltic_states_locator_2.jpg (42 KB, 640x688) Image search: [Google]
baltic_states_locator_2.jpg
42 KB, 640x688
>>71858219
The problem is that the French, British, American and Canadian anti-left, anti-SJWs never actually lived among Russians and do not know their mindset.

The same is with the Left Democrats/Liberals living in the Northern parts of USA/Canada where niggers are rare. Those Lefties fully support BLM because they didn't experience the negative effects of 21st century "Black KKK" first-hand.
>>
>>71859445
What are you talking about? You are pro-EU. Current EU doctrine is to house and feed refugees. Therefore you have to let somalian refugees live with your wife. You aren't a Putin agent, are you?
>>
File: 1460738419154.jpg (213 KB, 1038x930) Image search: [Google]
1460738419154.jpg
213 KB, 1038x930
>>71856577
Look at the allies of the murica.
Miricans spy on the whole world whether you are ally or not, push their BS laws and start wars on other continents because you are either enemy and must be destroyed or you are ally and must be liberated.
But hey, at least media call it "Ally"
>>
>>71858886
Not an argument.

The problem with the EU is that one particular elemenet - European Comission - acts more like above-national government which lacks supervision and without represantative consent.
Therefore, instead of "fuck the eu", I propose that we put on a leash on EC which abuses its powers.
>>
>>
>>71860014
>I propose this
And I propose we hold our supreme Court accountable

Guess what, it's not going to fucking happen

Fuck the eu and hope it dies before it destroys the continent
>>
>>71859445
Are Russians really that bad when you take away imperialism and the fact that your russian minority is a security liability because they support the russians government?
>>
>>71860210
>Fuck the eu
Nuland go home.
>>
>>71859743
I'm pro-EU for native Europeans.
I think EU should help the refugees financially in Turkey, sent humanitarian aid there.
However, I am categorically against allowing them living inside EU countries because they commit crimes.
>>
File: 14591942204640.jpg (44 KB, 460x404) Image search: [Google]
14591942204640.jpg
44 KB, 460x404
>>71860336
>they commit crimes.
Crimes are bad but we can let our local skinheads to deal with those.
>What a times, if you told me couple years ago I would be looking to hooligans for protection and not the police I would laugh at you...
I am more worried about terrorism shit, just look at france, they offed 120 ppl just like that and after that people still wanted them, justlook here at 4:30 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5xHCa3PkU
A beautiful allegory, french dude against this dangerous politic get tied on the ground by police when some mehmet from the crowd spits on him while french people cheering and thats after they offed 120 people.

Then there is Brussels because you know, fuck the safety we maintained for so many years by having tight border control, all benefits we got from having any kind of security were erased in couple of months of uncontrolled migration.

To add insult to the injury, govt dont want any migrants, they want specifically muslims, ukranians get sent away from germany (even tho EU and US started a war there) and polfags still clean toilets and get slaved in germany as nurses where they work 24 hours doing everything in addition to nursing, on shaddy deals and thats fine.
>>
>>71855719
Russia is not our enemy, Jews are our enemy.
>>
>>71855786
/thread
>>
That's how Russians say hello. Trust me i've played a lot of STALKER and I understand the ways of the ruskie

anyway putin tossed rich jews into gulags which makes him cool by me, wish Obama had thrown the banksters into an Alaskan gulag in Alaska after they crashed Wall Street and almost """accidentally""" the global economy. Only shame is Alaska isn't as cold as Siberia; probably not nearly cold enough to freeze the demons that live inside the fleshy human skinsuit.
>>
>>71855719
>lower right corner
That is open farce...
>>
>>71855719
its the 2th time it happened the 1th time was the the exact same day a year ago whit the same ship
>>
>>71855719

Useful idiots want Russia getting anywhere on the world stage. You can be alt-right and still defend America's interests. In fact, the alt-right is the only group of people working in America's best interests atm, at least from a white person's perspective.

If Russia invaded the Baltic states tomorrow Obama wouldn't do jack shit whereas an alt-right candidate would immediately defend US allies overseas. Nobody sane or non-Russian wants Russia being a player on the world stage especially when time and time again they work against our best interests in everything but identity politics (of which their stance is who gives a fuck).
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.