[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irrelevant Flip elections is near. Who will I'm going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Presidentialcandidates_CNNPH.png (746 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
Presidentialcandidates_CNNPH.png
746 KB, 720x432
Irrelevant Flip elections is near. Who will I'm going to vote /pol/?

We have 5 candidates this year:

One is a Politically Incorrect leftist candidate with a 23 track record for good service in my home city (Duterte),
A center-left supported by the establishment and has a bad record in his 3 years of service as a Department head of Interior and Local Government (Roxas)
A nigger (Binay)
An American (Poe)
and lastly, a sickly leftist "intellectual" bitch (Santiago)

pls help me decide /pol/. 2bh, I dont have anything to choose from since all of them are either leftist or centrist eventhough left-right spectrum isnt rly evident here.
>>
>>71814624
Dismiss the nigger, the proven incompetent establishment shill and the "intellectual" form the start.
How "lefty" is Duterte? If gommie or muh redistribution, dismiss. Is Poe any better than the others?

In doubt vote Trump. I mean, take a pen and write Trump on your ballot.
>>
>>71814838
>How lefty is Duterte?

1) He wants to give more autonomy to Muslims settling in Central Mindanao
2) He wants to make the rebellious Communist Party of the Philippines a legit political party
3) He wants to establish a Federalist government which is reasonable since our country is basically geographically divided.
4) He wants to re-establish death penalty
5) He wants to crack down corruption, rampant crime, and destabilizing centrism
6) He wants to give power to the Army and Police more to crack down criminals, drug syndicates, and terrorists

of all of his policies, only 1 and 2 are bad
>>
>>71814838
>Write a Trump on your ballot

I would want to but I rly cant since we use shading here
>>
I feel you, man
This is probably the first time where all presidential candidates sicked to the gut.
I am currently debating whether to not vote and spare myself the guilt of helping some idiot get at the top, or just vote blindly and watch the country burn

>>71815161
>death penalty
>not bad
Fuck you. Capital punishment costs waaaaay more than lifetime imprisonment due to the amount of papers and investigations that have to be made
We are too poor for capital punishments
>>
>>71815161
duterte is a fraud, anybody who claims that he can eliminate corruption and criminality is a liar - reality just dont allow that to happen

any politician who is not self-funding is another crooked liar, if you're going to vote for a corrupt politician anyway go for a negotiable type of guy - binay

therefore #onlytrump
>>
>>71815844
>Duterte
>Fraud

He maybe a lefty scum but his attitude towards crime is veeeeeeeeery strict. Our city had an all time low on crime stats and is much safer compared to Brussels or Paris
>>
All the campaign ads on TV made my stomach churn more than any other campaign season.
All their words of encouragement, all those cheap slideshows, those tremendously cheesy dialogue, and those nonsensical statements about how they are superior....I am disgusted right up to my very core

Should I really go into the heat of the line just to vote for those sad excuse for a politician?
I wanna wake up from this nightmare
>>
File: FB_IMG_14507986829739004.jpg (91 KB, 800x663) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14507986829739004.jpg
91 KB, 800x663
>>71814624
>shilling for dutdut on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Fuck off dutertard.
>>
>>71814624
Which person is Pacmans party leader?
>>
>>71816361
Pacman belongs to UNA (United Nationalists Alliance) which is also Binay's party
>>
>>71816338
>me
>Dutertard

I might be from Davao and yes he made this city a nice place killing terrorists and criminals and maintaining peace but his views are inclining to left. Maybe its the time for far right winged parties to be born in this country
>>
>>71816296
>takes lobbyist money
>hard on petty crimes but soft on big business sydicates

he is indeed a fraud, an armed burglary might harm dozens of people but big business circumventing their way to davao's economy (not paying enough property and business taxes) and fast tracked services for them but very slow for small businesses harm millions of people but duterte does do anything about it because they fund his campaign; also i doubt that davao is safer than most of the places in western eurpoe; all those info stating davao is safe cam from obscure internet websites - you can draw conclusions based of money alone - countries in western europe spend more on their internal security and also more efficienty than any city on the philippines - they are bound to have safer environment USUALLY
>>
>>71816432

Vote UNA
>>
>>71816654
>but duterte doesnt do anything about it because they fund his campaign
>>
dahderty to kill all criminals. i look forward to the deaths of over 50 million filos if he holds true to his word. thats about how many are scum.
>>
>>71816834
>makes rape joke about killed aussie
>aussie government pissed
>asks for apology
>dutdut tells aussies to fuck off

O-ok
>>
>>71816834
people who vote for duterte vote for him becuase they are authoritarians - they respond to those who strongly assert power and authority - much like people who are voting for trump other than for entertainment
>>
>>71816654
>they (Western European major cities) bound to have safer status

Do you even lurk here on /pol/? Do you even read international news? Every major city in Europe is heavily militarized now because of crime originating from "immigrants" and terrorism. And to think about that, the last terrorism ploy in Davao was last year and was prevented since 2 of these international terrorists were killed on sight due to efficiency of police force and intelligence units. We also have state in the art CCTV monitoring system here tho. Almost every major streets have CCTV vicinity
>>
File: 1459692439004.jpg (72 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459692439004.jpg
72 KB, 800x820
>>71816929
>on /pol/
>dislikes authoritarianism

you have to go back
>>
>>71816678
kek. You expect me to vote for a corrupt nigger? No thanks
>>
>>71817022
i'm talking about the number of crimes, isis and the migraiton is a new development - in the absence of these happenings, western europe is much safer - we dont see this crap on the philippines because there is very little interest in our country - also it is very easy to smuggle in our country - if isis wanted to they could do some real damage here - our ports and airports have crappy proteciton and we have almost an inexistent coastguard
>>
>>71817081
authoriatrians are the ultimate betamale - they always feel cucked so they respond blindly to faux alpha people
>>
>>71817274
because we dont empower our army, police, and navy/ coast guard. And we have these retards in UP who basically denounce military activities bcoz "WE ARE ALL HUMANZ AND SHEEEIIIITT" or "MUH HISTORICAL INJUSTEEZZZZ" and it kills me rly since their organizations are the most vocal idiots
>>
>>71817409

the most important office is the commision on audit, because what really matters is that spending of public funds should be based on existing problem, the bidding process should be transparent - and if that happens it doesnt matter who is they guy in charge of malacanang the laws will restrict the power of governemnt to a more responsible way to using it
>>
>>71814624

Aussie-based dutertard skulls split open after getting clobbered by a brick,when?
>>
DUTERTE IS MY PRESIDENT

DEATH SQUADS ACROSS THE COUNTRY

PURGE
PURGE
>>
>>71814624
who cares
>>
>>71818284
you should care because the Philippines is basically American clay and if the country goes to shit the refugees are coming here
>>
When Trump doesn't get the nomination can we have Him
>>
>>71814624
Vote for the nigger
>>
binay parin
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.