[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I were to move to one of your countries, where should I live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: australia-us.jpg (51 KB, 655x370) Image search: [Google]
australia-us.jpg
51 KB, 655x370
If I were to move to one of your countries, where should I live? I wan't to live a place that has nice weather, beating up niggers is ok and has little to no degeneracy.
>>
Move to QLD, Australia. Preferably Brisbane if you are white. Victoria and New South Wales are cucks. Western Australia hot as shit. Northern Territory full of niggers. South Australia faggots.
>>
>>71804063
Arizona then, we have both the city with the most days below freezing (Flagstaff) and the city (Phoenix) with the most days above 37.8 degrees C in the US. Also we have desert, forests, and mountains for terrain. Beating niggers is okay, but good luck finding them, they are a rarity especially in the northern part of the state. You want to avoid anything south of Phoenix and west of Havasu Lake.

Others states to consider are Texas, Alaska, Oregon, Indiana, Iowa, & maybe Florida. Couldn't tell you about Australia thought sorry.
>>
>>71805156

Brisbane is the true greatest city to live the anglosphere.
>>
>>71804063
>be Norway cuck
>move to America for better life
>get shot
>>
Maine because you're already adjusted to the cold and its the whitest state
If you wanna be hot try Utah or Arizona
>>
Move to America because we're full and America like Arabs
>>
>>71805156
>little to no degeneracy
The only flaw, heaps of druggos in QLD
I can't think of anywhere better otherwise
>>
>>71804063
As a sydney sider can confirm brisbane or sunshine coast other areas are backwaters or shitskinned.
>>
>>71804063
if your a nigger then go to america, you will fit right in, becoz they 60 white only lol

Otherwise, go to glorious Australia, truly god's chosen land for the superior white anglo race.
>>
>>71804063
Best to move to alicesprings.
Once there you will develop the australian mindset and can then move wherever you like.
>>
>>71805405
>Maine not Alaska?
>>
File: Tulum_Quintana_Roo_Mexico2.jpg (218 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Tulum_Quintana_Roo_Mexico2.jpg
218 KB, 1280x800
Mexico.
We have good weather, and we dont have blacks.
>>
>>71805527
Canberra is alright but weather here is fucked and we also have a fair bunch of drug addicts but they are generally contained in housing apartment blocks
>>
>>71805169
>eating niggers is okay, but good luck finding them, they are a rarity

gee I wonder who could be behind the ethnic cleansing of our black brotharss
>>
>>71805563
sunshine coast is a leftist sjw shithole m8. dont come here
>>
>>71805686
Isn't Alaska basically just one city?
>>
>>71805728
I live in Canberra too. What do you do with your life, anon?
>>
>>71804063
I live in Sydney and would recommend Brisbane, its no secret the Eastern cities are being colonized by Asia and whilst as migrants go they are the best after European the true Australian spirit is waning. Only up north and inland can it be found strong and proud.
>>
>>71805774
Go away pedro no one likes you.
>>
>>71804063
What do you value?
If you want to live a comfortable but boring life, Go to Australia.
If you want to live just above the poverty line but have the options of living in some of the most dynamic and exciting places on earth, with 1 in a 100 chance of making it big, go to America.
I would love to live in America because Australia is fukn boring, we have hardky any real culture, except the ones that are being imported from the third world. People do make good money here, but sometimes I wished we werent such a nanny state.
>>
>>71806026
>except the ones that are being imported from the third world
t. chow chang chong wang wong
>>
File: Perth, WA.jpg (71 KB, 800x407) Image search: [Google]
Perth, WA.jpg
71 KB, 800x407
>>71804063
Lived in Perth (pic related) for a while. Enjoyed it immensely. Absolutely loved the weather: hot, little humidity, with a cool sea breeze near the coast. Down south is Margaret River and their wheatbelt: beautiful countryside with lots of small towns that make for good road trips. Aussies are most certainly bro-tier, despite their shitposting ways. 10/10, would drink with any time. Would most likely be my escape plan if the US ever goes under. Lived in Canberra (ACT) for a little bit as well, but nowhere near as nice as WA, imo.

That said, most similar weather I've found in the States was in California, but god damn is that place a hell hole of degeneracy. I'd say Arizona would be a good bet, as >>71805169 and >>71805405 already mentioned. I'm betting on Oregon in the near future, though I'm compromising on the weather side of things (for employment). Just have to stay away from Portland. Virginia and North Caroline have also been kind to me, with a lot of outdoors to explore, good people (just stay away from Richmond and Northern VA), and temperate weather ranging from hot summers to snowy winters. There's a lot of history in the area as well, which also makes for good weekend trips.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 470x313
>>71806125
More like a Jamal
>>
>>71806026
I'd take ya as a refugee m8. Just have to be willing to work in Texas and do hard labor for blue collar wages.
>>71804063
If you have the money and connections move to Austin, Texas. It's pretty euro-tier on trannies and gays and the local government wants so badly to be a nanny state but Governor Abbott keeps them quarantined to Austin. And you're a 30 minute to 1 hour drive from the most based parts of rural Texas.
>>
>>71806221
i think i saw you in the street yesterday. where you wearing a red cap?
>>
>>71806245
Im kidding, Im a Greek Australian, we have the second largest greek community in the world secomd to Athens
>>
>>71805700
but what you do have isn't much better
>>
>>71805775
SJWs can be redpilled there is no cure for shitskin that you find in sydney.
>>
>>71804063
Don't believe these XXXX swilling cockheads.
Queensland is nothing but scrub, heat, bogans and abos. I wouldn't say worst state, that goes to NT, but maybe second or third with WA.

If you want nice weather you have to go nsw, vic, or tas
>>
File: images (14).png (9 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
images (14).png
9 KB, 193x243
>>71806307
I was wearing my favourite red cap yesterday
>>
>>71804063
Singapur
>>
>>71806026
You have a poor comprehension of culture then. We are an extension of the west and should not forget it.
>>
>>71806420

NT a state? Confirmed proxy user here
>>
>>71806183
Perth is the most isolated city on the planet. If you can work with that then fine.
>>
>>71804063
tassie for white
but they are leftie cucks like all people who get to live far away from diversity.
>>
>>71805169
Flagstaff area is fairly leftist though. Still a solid amount of uncucks though. Beautiful country though.
>>
>>71806575
Laang he got u budgu
>>
>>71804063
the south
>>
File: 1461390645240.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461390645240.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
no one said Canada, I guess don't move here then, most of our girls look like this one

you could always go to the US for fatties and Australia for ugly dogs, or the rest of europe for muslim bitches
>>
>>71806420
Tas weather is not nice. Theyre also as bogan as toadies. Not that i have a problem with bogans.
>>
>>71805169
Texas seems pretty based.
>>
>>71805156
I have been to Brisbane before. Very nice city. Crazy expensive tho.
>>
File: Home-Ned-Sitting.jpg (234 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Home-Ned-Sitting.jpg
234 KB, 500x500
>>71806759
Implying Canada isnt't a cuck shithole
>>
>>71805347
Don't say that! I want to move in next to you and become your friend
>>
File: satchurator.jpg (27 KB, 445x464) Image search: [Google]
satchurator.jpg
27 KB, 445x464
>>71805774
Stop eating niggers, Jorge. Too fatty. Do something productive instead, like building a wall.

>>71806581
I've lived in a lot of isolated areas in my life, much more so than Perth. Only downside I could think of was/is that big-name acts rarely go to WA, but that's probably not a problem if you're not a muso.

>>71806759
Looks like the Leaf's triggered.

>>71806900
Good people in Texas, from my experience.
>>
>>71806759
>most of our girls look like this one

Great -if helmets turn you on.
>>
>>71806026
Australia boring? Fuck off you trans-nigger.
>>
>>71806759
Canada's so cucked they have to wear helmets to compete in track and field events.
>>
>>71807111
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/02/australia-britain-ping-pong-poms
>>
>>71807256
Leafs arse got wet thinking about the pole.
>>
>>71805296
90% of brisbane people i know are labor/greens voters. cities are fucked.
>>
Why no one is saying Colorado? They have awesome skiing in the winter and beautiful summers with good mountain biking and other /out/door adventures. The only thing is that it's a liberal shithole.
>>
>>71806759
You leafs are the definition of cucks. You guys have nothing going for you. You are not big and strong as us nords, you are just tiny faggots that can handle the cold.
>>
>>71807111
What is exciting about little america?

They have better wilderness, cities and more people to keep things interesting.

For fun we just chug goon and do burnouts, you can also visit a petting zoo to pet a koala.

That's all there is here, no wonder we spend hours shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>71807432
Youre young and have not seen the country.
>>
>>71807432
America has better wilderness, that is true, but your cities are pretty much the same. Both of you have huge cities with skyscrapers. Your countries are unique and fun in their own way
>>
>>71807432
I have been to america 2 times. Los Angeles to Las Vegas by car. We stopped by Grand canyon and some big forrest area that I dont know the name of. Pretty boring to be honest. Last year I was in New York, it smelled like shit and there was ads everywhere. Corporate shit hole.
>>
File: fuck off cunt.jpg (112 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
fuck off cunt.jpg
112 KB, 620x826
>>71807387
OP specifically said places with little to no degeneracy. While Colorado definitely has a glorious climate, too many liberals, as you said. Also a lot of:

>DUDE WEED LMAO

>>71807432
>>71807671
>>71807699
One thing I like about both, though I think we have more (variety) of in the States, is the countryside. Brings back the pioneer spirit.
>>
>>71806926
Yeah, that's because we care about hard work. If you aren't a neet, wiling to get your hands dirty, you will be fine.
>>
>>71807893
Battling the bush is central to our culture. I liken Oz to a British wild west.
>>
>>71808063
I would not call mebourne 4 million 'small' its not a mega though and it is spread out
>>
>>71808526
Small population but everyone wants a house and not an apartment so everything is spread out.
>>
>>71807699
Australia is a country of 20 million on a landmass as large as the USA, and we are in the middle of no where. We arent close to any civilsations except a few dindu torress strait islands and indonesia. Heck California(the size of SA) has double the population of Australia. This has meant that Australia has a quiet suburban town feel, even in the major cities. Our cities are tiny, I could pretty much cycle around Melbourne(Australias secomd biggest city) city in around 30 minutes. I kind of wished more whites came to Australia during the second world war. I wouldnt mind having a few French or German towns in Australia like in the US and Canada. Im getting tired of fukn Asians too.
>>
>>71808026
I like the analogy. It fits. Only our mid-west and mountain regions have kept that feeling alive, which is why I live in a mountain town currently.

>>71808694
>This has meant that Australia has a quiet suburban town feel, even in major cities.

That is one of the things I enjoyed most when I lived there. To be honest, it's a blessing and not a curse. Be glad the worst you have to deal with are petrol sniffing abbos and Min-Ching Liu. I heard you finally got your boat people shit sorted out, too. That always pissed me off, considering how easy a ride they got on Centrelink while I was busting my ass just looking for sponsorship.
>>
>>71804063
>beating up niggers
>no degeneracy

Pick one.
>>
>>71805156
>Be me
>Be Queenslander
>Cyclone
>Not the fucking bannanas
>>
>>71805156
Fuck Brisbane everyone is a degenerate angry Bogan. I have never seen so many fights in the one night as I have in that whole of a place called the valley. Too many fucking Hills and the humidity is not for the white man. You need to live somewhere too cold for niggers and chinks to handle
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.