[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: tommy-sotomayor2-200x300.jpg (16 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
tommy-sotomayor2-200x300.jpg
16 KB, 200x300
Hey, /pol/. Is it okay for an Uncle-Tommish nigger like me who supports white power to join the white supremacists?
>>
>>71797511
Black people are cool.
>>
>>71797511
I find it weird you support white power because you are black but as long you have conservative values get the fuck in here. Im actually all about black nationalism as well because if black people got their shit together america would be untouchable but Black Lives Matter fucked it all up real good
>>
>>71798002
Like seriously, imagine an America with both Black and White Nationalist movements. Imagine white's preaching to whites about strengthening their own race and blacks strengthening their own race (assuming at this point they got their shit together). Both races would respect each other because they'd both be completely separate but equal. Blacks and Whites could nod in acceptance of one another.

But nope, idk what happened but blacks fucked up and still blame whites even though we haven't fucked em over for 60 years, whites are all about white guilt and white-hate, God fucking damnit.
>>
>>71798266
Literally wishful thinking.
>>
>>71797511
If that's OP in the pic. You're alright by me, but I wouldn't call myself a supremacist.

I lost my sides on this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3W2bn45kY
>>
>>71798386

It is. A man can only dream.
>>
>>71797511
I would hate being a racially aware black man. You basically only have two options at that point

1.) Denial - You try and just say that blacks, when they are a plurality and act as a plurality create shit holes because of some fluke(and these flukes can take many forms; white people, bad geography, bad laws, etc.)

or

2.) Hate a lot of your history and tell yourself that it's not you and you are going to prove the world wrong by LARPing as a white person(this may include marrying a white wife)
>>
>>71799235
Its not so bad once you get use to the idea you are supposed to be a subhuman jungle savage its a pretty decent existence.
>>
>>71797511
yes you can join but you still will be hung on day of the rope :)
>>
>>71797511
If you think being a nationalist makes you an uncle Tom then no. Swallow the red pill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ
>>
>>71799341
IDK, how I would feel about it really. Fate vs determinism. I also kinda get why a lot of blacks would project racism onto whites(it might not be projection in a lot of cases), because they need white people to be racist to make themselves feel better.

I would hate being around my own kind and feel embarrassed being around whites
>>
>>71797511
COOOOOOOOOON!! COOOOON!!
>>
>>71799341
fuck that you need some Muhammad Ali in your life.

>>71799455
>>
>>71798266
>>
>>71797511
half castes are not human, all americans should die
>>
>>71797511
>Hey, /pol/. Is it okay for an Uncle-Tommish nigger like me who supports white power to join the white supremacists?

Joining as in allowing you to stay in one of our countries because of your lip service to our cause that essentially has the goal NOT to have people like you in our countries?

I have a hard time understanding that thinking.
>>
File: DNA.jpg (152 KB, 1794x682) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
152 KB, 1794x682
>>71799960
Fuck you I am all of Europe

Bow to your fucking god
>>
>>71800031
>ireland
>iberian
>britain

gross shitskin get out
>>
File: 1461180005119.jpg (1 MB, 2376x2032) Image search: [Google]
1461180005119.jpg
1 MB, 2376x2032
>>71800220
My Iberian has no middle eastern alleles. I'm whiter then you'll ever be
>>
>>71797511
Clayton Bigsby , quit hating your own race by joining white power groups. They won't even like you , they will see you as a trained monkey , just become civilized and stay away from niggas. You should be fine.
>>
File: sting-like-a-bee.jpg (43 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
sting-like-a-bee.jpg
43 KB, 376x490
>>71799455
>>71799840
>In the early 1970s Muhammad Ali fought for the heavyweight title against George Foreman. The fight was held in the African nation of Zaire; it was insensitively called the "rumble in the jungle." Ali won the fight, and upon returning to the United States, he was asked by a reporter, "Champ, what did you think of Africa?" Ali replied, "Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat!"
>>
>>71797511
yes if you want to help spread actual truth and show the evil in your own black communities to the light.. we are all trying to get into the future and the evil hold us all down and damages us all.

>>71798056
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.