[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: college (knowledge).jpg (272 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
college (knowledge).jpg
272 KB, 1600x990
Lets keep this thread going guys.

What is it like in your college?
What is the political spectrum like at your college?
General discussion thread.

I got to Texas A&M, so I can relate to a lot of Texas kids
>>
>>71783780
I go to Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.

Shitlibs run the place. The literally mobbed our library this fall and shouted racial slurs at white students trying to study. Dean Ameer called it a "wonderful, beautiful thing" and said there are a "lot of mean conservatives out there". Her comments are all on tape.

I fucking hate this place. It's scamming my parents out of their money. I'm a junior so I'm just trying to take the classes and get my degree at this point. I definitely would've gone to UVA, in retrospect.
>>
File: 1454312652761.jpg (1 MB, 1515x1445) Image search: [Google]
1454312652761.jpg
1 MB, 1515x1445
>>71783780
I got to Life University

you should try it some time, kid
>>
University of Houston - Clear Lake.

It's fucking cancer. I've taken five classes so far, only two didn't focus on feminism, or social justice for a long period of time. I learned a shitloads more in community college than I have here. Debating on dropping out too. Already have my Associates, but Bachelor's program is supposed to take three and a half years minimum. My degree isn't super high paying, so at what point do I decide it's not worth it.
>>
>>71783983
Which school? The School of Hard Knocks?

>>71783990
Lol, why go to UH, moreso a sister school that sucks more than UH itself?
>>
>>71783780

>An aggie engineering student was so relieved to get a summer internship he didn't care that he would be painting highway stripes for the DOT. The first day, he painted 10 miles of stripes. The foreman was impressed. His second day on the job, the aggie only painted two miles of stripes. Since he had done so well his first day, the foreman decided to excuse his lack-luster performance. The third day, the aggie only painted one mile worth of stripes. The foreman thought this was inexcusable and asked the aggie, "What's the deal? Your first day you did so well. The second day was not so good. Today, you did less work than I did." The frustrated aggie replied, "I'm sorry boss, the bucket just keeps getting farther and farther away!"

>What are the best four years of a TEXAS A & M student's life? Third grade.

>Some Aggies decide to go ice fishing, so they grab their gear and get a saw for the ice. They go to the ice and start sawing a hole when the hear a resounding voice from above "There are no fish there." So, they move over to another spot and start sawing again. Again they hear the voice "There are no fish there." Again they moved and started sawing away. For a third time they hear the voice "There are no fish there." In frustration they throw down their tools, look up and ask "Who is that?" To which the voice responds "This is the manager of the Houston Galleria."

>A fifteen year old girl and her mother are having a talk. The girl asks her mother, Mom, can you get pregnant from anal sex? Her mothers reply was, Yes you can. Where do you think Aggies come from?

>An Aggie is walking down the street and a hooker approaches him. She says, "How about a blow job for 20 bucks?" The man replies, "No way! My wife does it for 10."
>>
>>71784231
I take it you are a Longhorn
>>
trump
>>
>>71784213
>Lol, why go to UH, moreso a sister school that sucks more than UH itself?
Only university nearby. Even then it's still a half hour drive. I'm not gonna work 40 hours and be a full time student just so I can go to another school.
>>
>>71785512
So I take it your parents are either poor/won't help you and you didn't get any financial aid? Sucks.
>>
>>71785804
No, I just live at home. I haven't taken student loans yet either, but that's just because I'm avoiding debt, and because we have the money to afford my semesters.
>>
>>71786577
Well that's great. I never understood the point of student loans
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.