[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jerry Seinfeld a based Jew? Also how tf is Jerry Seinfeld
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1460101046147.jpg (110 KB, 509x387) Image search: [Google]
1460101046147.jpg
110 KB, 509x387
Is Jerry Seinfeld a based Jew?
Also how tf is Jerry Seinfeld considered too edgy for college campuses?

>Seinfeld says teens and college-aged kids don’t understand what it means to throw around certain politically-correct terms. “They just want to use these words: ‘That’s racist;’ ‘That’s sexist;’ ‘That’s prejudice,’” he said. “They don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/08/jerry-seinfeld-politically-correct-college-campuses
>>
>>71780742
>tfw the most agreeable, white bread comedian in the last 40 years is considered too controversial by millenials
>>
File: bernie.jpg (1 MB, 6616x5511) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
1 MB, 6616x5511
>>71780742
>Is Jerry Seinfeld a based Jew

He's hardly Jewish though, at least not religiously.

>Also how tf is Jerry Seinfeld considered too edgy for college campuses?

Because he dares call children out on their bullshit, and children don't like it when they're made fun of because they're being whiny. Yes, these are children. They want to vote for a communist because "BUT I DON'T WANT TO WORK! I PREFER LIVING LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS A KID!"
>>
File: 1459809888023.png (380 KB, 886x472) Image search: [Google]
1459809888023.png
380 KB, 886x472
>>71780742
>tfw A FUCKING JEWISH MALE is invading your PoC-only demiqueer otherkinsexual safe space
Are modern colleges just tumblr-tier day care for adults?
>>
>>71780993

>Seinfeld
>is hardly Jewish

Give me a break. He IS the modern Jew.

But before that, he's a comedian. And he makes a good point about how millenials are incapable of differentiating between using a word and using a word maliciously.
>>
Speaking of Seinfield, I fucking love the cigar store indian scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGfyp6MxkM
>>
>>71780921
>is considered too controversial by millenials

Do you consider him too controversial? Because I am willing to bet that you're a Millennial -- as the vast-majority of /pol/, let alone 4chan, is.
>>
>>71781716
I do not consider him controversial in the least. But yes I am 23. I like to hope that my age doesnt define me entirely though.
>>
>>71781634
everything comes back to Seinfeld.
>>
>>71781634
>I'm a native american
>but I live in a white country and get pissed off when people make fun of my backwards culture.

I really wish these cultural appropriation goons would live the way they used to if they really want to get offended.
>>
File: 1444323049638.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
1444323049638.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>71780742
…And what’s the deal with airline loo?
I mean you've got a perfectly fine walkway right there.
>>
I think Jerry doesn't want college kids recording his act with their cellphones and messing with him, and then posting it on the internet.

That's the real reason...
>>
Larry the cable guy and Chris rock also dont do colleges anymore because they are too sensitive.

I mean its like poetry.

When a Jew, a Redneck and a Nigger all dont want to play colleges, there's an issue
>>
>>71782472
I don't think he cares though. He could say "I hate niggers and fag marriage should be illegal" and he'd be fine, he's worth a ton of money. He's a funny jew.
>>
>>71782472
>472▶
>I think Jerry doesn't want college kids recording his act with th

he saw what they did with kramer
>>
>>71784556
>he saw what they did with kramer
yeah those fucking niggers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.