[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the pros of the Brexit anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
File: uksux.jpg (69 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
uksux.jpg
69 KB, 900x588
Less EU Commission regulation, but can't it be done within the EU?

Immigration can be stopped if the government wants to do so. It is Blair who revised immigration laws, not the EU

Also, you were not forced to open labor markets for the Eastern Europe, Germany has done that later

Just what kind of grand strategy would you expect after the Brexit? An alliance with whom? Would you ally yourself with Russia or China against the US? What is the point of all this referendum?
>>
>>71757770
Not sure about other countries of Europe, except for maybe Germany with the concept of federalism, but UK and EU are ultimately a mutually exclusive system. Staying in the EU means that eventually the UK will be dissolved as each country in the UK becomes a separate state of the EU.
>>
>>71758280
>Staying in the EU means that eventually the UK will be dissolved as each country in the UK becomes a separate state of the EU

This threat is a fairytale. Address actual issues

What will Britain do? Conquer Canda, Australia etc. once again?
>>
>>71757770
>Less EU Commission regulation, but can't it be done within the EU?
The UK has been the one trying to reform the EU the most for many years now, but the reforms to regulation never get passed.

The ability for us as a sovereign nation to make our own laws; currently 60% of our laws are now made in Brussels by foreigners.

The ability to make free trade deals with countries outside of Europe. The EU ruined our trade relationship with our cousins in New Zealand and Australia.

It would remove us from pressures to accept a share of Syrian migrants because other European countries could not protect their borders.

When the EU inevitably accepts Turkey, we won't be swamped by an influx of Turks. Almost a million Poles have come to the UK as part of the EU. Turkey has a larger and poorer population than Poland, so imagine what kind of numbers would come here.

We want a trade alliance with Europe and be like Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland, without the political union.
>>
>>71759152
>The UK has been the one trying to reform the EU the most for many years now, but the reforms to regulation never get passed

But how do you know in the future they won't? Maybe more countries will get pissed off?

>The EU ruined our trade relationship with our cousins in New Zealand and Australia

New Zealand and Australia are this important to the well being of the UK?

>It would remove us from pressures to accept a share of Syrian migrants because other European countries could not protect their borders

It won't be implemented, because France disagrees with it and other countries have already closed their borders

>When the EU inevitably accepts Turkey
It won't

>We want a trade alliance with Europe and be like Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland, without the political union

There's no real threat of a political union and the countries you mentioned are pretty ireelevant, not bothered by any threats, only Norway is in NATO

I still don't understand how Brexit will boost Britain
>>
> What are the pros of the Brexit anyway?

Principles.
>>
>>71760196
>But how do you know in the future they won't? Maybe more countries will get pissed off?
Doubt it. If the migrant crisis and the terrorist attacks did not cause any reform in the EU, I doubt anything will.

>New Zealand and Australia are this important to the well being of the UK?
New Zealand and Australia aren't important to the well being of the UK, but they're our brothers. They're British, and we want to see them prosper. We'd prefer not to abandon them desu.

>EU won't accept Turkey
You best believe they will. And Kosovo too.
Turkey has secured a strong bargaining chip as the country most able to deal with the migrant crisis. Also
http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/poland-backs-turkey-s-bid-for-liberal-eu-visa-policy/558603

>There's no real threat of a political union
It's already a political union. They have a flag, an anthem, a military, a code of laws, a parliament. Germany is starting to take command of the Dutch military. What more do they need to do be a political union?

>I still don't understand how Brexit will boost Britain
It won't boost Britain. It will probably make us slightly poorer. But it will give us our independence and sovereignty back. There are some things more important than the Shekels.
>>
Crashing the EU
>>
File: 1428666489178.jpg (282 KB, 1579x887) Image search: [Google]
1428666489178.jpg
282 KB, 1579x887
It's also worth mentioning that the Eurosceptics have better memes than the Pro Euro forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVESt_27vnA
>>
We can literally just make another EU without the unelected communist shit
>>
File: Eu spending.png (32 KB, 735x953) Image search: [Google]
Eu spending.png
32 KB, 735x953
>>71757770
Fucking benefit scroungers
>>
>>71757770

Pro EU: We've been in the EU so shit would largely be the same.

Brexit: For short-term uncertainty, we can carve forth our own destiny. Our money can be spent on us, our laws can be designed by us, and most importantly we don't have to be dragged down by the political, economic, and cultural mistakes of our EU neighbours while being able to share and grow from mutual successes.
>>
>>71762228
This year we pay more than we get. I think it's pretty understandable that a devastated country needs some time to get on its feet again?
>>
>>71761253
>There are some things more important than the Shekels

But after you're out of the EU, you still will have to make alliances and deals, and most likely, with the same countries that you're in alliances and deals now. That is unless you suddenly turn to Russia, South America or wth

The real problem is in the Britain, not the EU. It is british politicians who destroyed Britain, mostly Tony Blair
>>
Out of curiousity, how many of the police-state-y laws you guys have over there have been made by the EU, instead of your own government? The classic "health and safety" stuff, for example, or that thing that floats around about confiscated weapons including a bike wheel... or the million CCT cameras all over the place and so on.
>>
This is the third EU thread on page 1. All of it is very pro EU. Very obvious sliding going on. SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>71762228
Fucking greeks stealing our money
>>
File: 1458698467173.jpg (71 KB, 400x464) Image search: [Google]
1458698467173.jpg
71 KB, 400x464
>>71762536
>implying there's any future for the polish economy
>>
>>71762807
nah every country its on that (police-state)on its own but EU make mostly the laws for lobbiysm big corporations and that for years by now...
>>
>>71762807
Security issues are not a common EU policy, each country on its own is in charge of them, so, it's not the EU that decides that police in Germany, UK or the Netherlands should pay visits to people who inappropriately use Twitter

The problem with the EU is that it runs on a typical french/german style of bureaucratic state model. It creates tons of worthless bills, but no wonder if France's labor code has 2000 pages!

The reason is that Europe has drifted away from the roman law and has adopted the american model of law, which is directed to complete idiots, so that they won't sue people for things that are obvious to anybody with a brain
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>71757770
After dodgy Dave loses the referendum, his career will be over (as will that of Yacht boy Gideon). It'll split the so-called Conservative party, and all the 'based' elements of said party can unite with UKIP and the UUP to form a new party we can really get behind. Win the 2020 elecgion and a bright new era dawns. Also, crashing the EU.
>>
File: 1461167421324.jpg (127 KB, 887x767) Image search: [Google]
1461167421324.jpg
127 KB, 887x767
>>71757770
>Would you ally yourself with Russia
No one'd mind if they would. Our oligarchs is already in London though.

Britfags, how many people you are familiar with are supporting Brexit?
>>
>>71757770

The EUs sole goal is more and more power and centralization. Soviet style.

The only way to stop a non democratic, largely bureaucratic government form shitting up your country is to LEAVE.

Immigration is an internal issue. It could be even worse if a labour government gets in next time. But at least they will never HAVE to accept economic immigrants they can chose who can come. That is a very good thing.

If you don't understand the point of wanting out of a Union that cost billions, you have next to no democratic say in, and is hell bent on destroying national sovereignty... you are a lost fucking cause. Or just really dumb.
>>
>>71763320

I would think that the biggest complaint amongst the British people would be that ridiculous security policy stuff, and from what little I can glean from all this it seems that mostly the UK government does everything in its power to distract its voter base from this nanny-state nonsense. Which, in fairness, the US government does too.

>>71763327

American Law isn't designed in such a way to be directed towards complete idiots, it is designed to provide lawyers of all stripes something to do. Expensively.
>>
>>71761916
>We can literally just make another EU
With whom? African colonies? India? Reclaim the USA?
>>
>>71763600
>Farage is actually a Russian agent

It all makes sense
>>
>>71763600
I'm in London, and it seems as if things are kind of split. Most younger people want remain, probably no thanks to indoctrination and a lack of knowing life otherwise, but a few want to leave. My Granddad in a small-ish town says he and everyone he knows wants out. I guarantee like 80% of old people will vote leave.
>>
>>71763840

They could certainly try and build a very strong trade/defense pact with all the former colonies, sure. The US is already very pally with the UK, and I am sure India would love to have a more in depth strategic relationship with the anglosphere due to China.
>>
File: eu.jpg (81 KB, 499x587) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
81 KB, 499x587
>>71763716
there is a joke about germany and the
truth of eu...
>>
>>71763716
>The only way to stop a non democratic, largely bureaucratic government form shitting up your country is to LEAVE

As I wrote, there's no real threat of a political union and I believe the EU can be reformed from within, like dogdy Dave tries to

>they can chose who can come
They always could, you didn't read closely my points
>>
>>71763600
College done a vote, 249/326 in favour of leaving.
>>
File: freedom vs fear.jpg (905 KB, 1920x2040) Image search: [Google]
freedom vs fear.jpg
905 KB, 1920x2040
>>71757770

Why don't we find out?
>>
>>71764102
>I am sure India would love to have a more in depth strategic relationship with the anglosphere due to China
It already has with the USA. Unless you think Britain can offer the same military assistance to India as the USA
>>
>>71763235
Implying there's a future for the Polish.
Literally the safest bet is that whole europe becomes a totalitarian SJW shithole/caliphate and then Poland stand tall as the only guys who didn't fall for this shit.
>>
>>71757770
>Less EU Commission regulation, but can't it be done within the EU?

No i can't the EU is completely unchangable.
If it take the prime fucking minister to go around for 2 months and BEG for meager fucking changes that amount to NOTHING, what else can you expect in the future?

>Immigration can be stopped if the government wants to do so. It is Blair who revised immigration laws, not the EU

Not true, we have to accept all EU migrants who come here, reguardless of their previous convictions. which is why we see so many fucking violent Eastern Europeans coming here.
>>
>>71764518
>Not true, we have to accept all EU migrants who come here
You're not even in the fucking Schengen dude, but I understand that "we wuz empire" mentality drives you to blame the EU for everything while not acknowledging that it is british politicians who laid the foundations for multicultural hell in the UK
>>
>>71764178
>there's no real threat of a political union
Hahahhaha everything the EU does is try to expand its powers over its vassal states. They wanted a common currency. They wanted to remove the borders. Now they want a common army. Why? To protect against evil Putin? Don't kid yourself. NATO does a fine job of that. They only reason they want an army is to overpower and push into submission the countries that try to speak out. Poland, you should know this better than any of us.

The EU is cancer, and needs to be cut off.
>>
>>71764518
right at the begining was a dublin-agreement but thx to mother merkel...
>>
>>71757770
We are going to Make The Commonwealth Great Again!
>>
>>71764405

No, I don't think Britain can. I just meant that there is something of a historical precedent that could be called on for a new treaty for a similar to EU organization amongst the Anglosphere.

It would require a lot of good will from all parties involved though.
>>
File: 1458652691736.png (28 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1458652691736.png
28 KB, 800x533
>>71764178

When you have a huge leftist government, there is no way to change or reform it. Big government is a disgusting concept and contrary to freedom and democracy. PERIOD.

>They always could, you didn't read closely my points

NO, they can't. They cannot deny the millions of Polish plumbers and prostitutes that can enter and work without restriction. While they are not Schengen members the labor market is still open to any EU economic migrants. They cannot control that presently.

Of course I did not read you points, you are pro-EU.
>>
>>71764839

The commonwealth in 90% nigger countries. Fuck off Canada, no one wants you.
>>
>>71764752

This.
>>
>>71764871
>for a new treaty for a similar to EU organization amongst the Anglosphere

But these countries are so spread out. Do you think there would be many common causes among them? Except of course for things like "say no to racism, fight for peace" etc.?
>>
>>71758488
No need for conquest, Polka Dot. This is the best option. The Commonwealth should have always stuck together, especially the Anglosphere. We have more in common with one another culturally than anyone else.

So long as it's not a centralized government in London and I get to keep my guns, this is really what must be done.

There's no sense in forcing relationships between culturally dissimilar nations.
>>
>>71757770
What will we do, we will trade, we will create, we will invent. Same as always, but as we did before the EU we will do it for our benefit. No longer having to buy from the French or Germans what we can make ourselves. Competition rules mean German and French workers have been paid to make things we could have made here. So France and Germany get the profits and tax while British businesses go bust.
>>
>>71757770
The pros is that it makes some people feel better, thinking this will solve any of their problems.

In reality it'll lead to a slight depression of the British economy and hopefully a decent trade agreement that will involve Britain following European laws and paying into the EU budget.

Will leaving actually improve anything concrete? Not really, but that doesn't matter to leave-voters.
>>
>>71763600
I have talked to about 20-25 people here in Scotland, land of the liberal cucks and only one is voting In.

I have no idea how the polls are showing 50/50
>>
>>71764752
They want it, but one thing is to want something and the other is to be actually able to implement it. How can they force anybody to get the Euro?

And they don't want a common army, that's just simply not true

You just guys seem not to be able to cope with the fact that it's your degenerate politicans who fucked you up, not the EU

They sold your firms to foreign countries, like France, they sold water supplying companies to private owners, they robbed you, not the EU
>>
>>71764943
naah take all the soviet symols of my 4 Reich flag !!!11111!
>>
>>71765368

4th Reich? grow up little boy.

The EU is not about Reich or Volk, its about the exact opposite.
>>
>>71764943
>NO, they can't
They can. It was their decision to open their labor market in 2004, in the year when lots of impoverished, shithole lvl countries joined the EU
>>
>>71765349
>How can they force anybody to get the Euro?
1) The army
2) Every new member has to adopt it

>And they don't want a common army, that's just simply not true
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/08/jean-claude-juncker-calls-for-eu-army-european-commission-miltary

5 seconds in google

>You just guys seem not to be able to cope with the fact that it's your degenerate politicans who fucked you up, not the EU
No body thinks that our politicians haven't fucks us. But to say that the EU isn't doing so as well is either a lie or gross ignorance.
>>
>>71765103
>No longer having to buy from the French or Germans what we can make ourselves

You have destroyed your industry all by yourself, I'm sorry mayne, I know it may be hard to accept that, but that's the truth nevertheless. You should thank London financial elites for doing that
>>
>>71765642
>The army
I'm sure the great supervisor, the USA, will allow any european country to attack each other. You remember what they did to Serbia
>>
>>71765284
London probably.
>>
>>71765852
>You remember what they did to Serbia
No, I'm a youngfag. Pls enlighten me.
>>
>>71764405
If the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand harmonized their defense policy, there's a pool of able 120,000,000 to draw upon.

It's not the United States, but it's not unsubstantial.
>>
>>71765545
never consider that its may be a troll... but there is nothing more to add the EU "government" is no more that what it use to be ...>>71764752
and this is the best statement...
>>
>>71763932
>>71764295
>wiki
>Population pyramid for the United Kingdom as at the 2011 census

If your country still has genuine democracy, then...
Enjoy your Brexit, guys.
>>
>>71765284

Scots are fucking stupid. They will vote out of the EU, without realize they voted for it by voting SNP and voting yes.

Dumbest most ignorant fucks in Europe, bar none.
>>
>>71765039
You are an unwashed Slavic wastrel that subsists on a mix of rotten food you have scavenged from other krokodil addicts and windshield washer fluid.

The fuck out of my glorious Britannia, bitch.
>>
>>71765698
Thatcher did a lot of damage but the EU has caused a lot too. The latest rail coach contract for instance. Could have been British, should have been, was not.
>>
>>71766052

Every single day new laws are passed that no one voted for. Laws that effect everything.

They are trying to form an EU army, and EU border force to give migrants handjobs and a map to Berlin, and they are trying to force countries to take migrants they don't want, and that they never wanted to be allowed in.

You are an ignorant child. Learn what is going on around you before you post here again.
>>
>>71766313

Says the 1/2 native from the most irrelevant 1st world country on the planet. Go huff some gold spray paint and lick a maple tree.
>>
>>71765284
Scotty students are notoriously cucked. The same can be said of students throughout the UK, but supposedly Scottish ones are worse than English. I haven't met many, so can't speak from experience.

I'm just hoping students don't go out to vote desu. As a student myself, I'd happily deprive everyone under 30 of the vote.
>>
>>71766207
>If your country still has genuine democracy, then...
We don't. All of muh shekels say they rig this bastard.
>>
>>71766529
You are the last one to talk about racial purity, mongoloid.
>>
>>71766800
Chink, pls
>>
>>71765947
The USA simply bombed Serbia when it wanted to preserve Yugoslavia. No NATO member has been attacked, but the USA nevertheless decided to bomb it
>>
>>71766529
We are eating soy instead of sausages (still paying full price of sausages) and you keep telling about relevance.
>>
>>71763600
Everyone.
>>
>>71766846
I'm of Scottish extraction, but let's move on and address the most fundamental difference between us, comrade... Monthly earnings.

Tell me, how much did you earn last year in USD and what level of education did you require to earn it?

I have a grade ten education and I earned over $100,000 USD. My prime minister might be a cuck, but at least I live in a country where I can afford to pay my a mortgage so large that you will never even hope to earn in your entire fucking life.

If that's the price of irrelevance, I'll gladly pay it.
>>
File: Edinburgh.png (284 KB, 1204x1618) Image search: [Google]
Edinburgh.png
284 KB, 1204x1618
>>71766559
>>
>>71767477
I didn't ask for this rage. Why doesn't he sue them for...what was it? What's it called when people soil your name like that?
>>
>>71768102
sue them slander? And make himself the mob's prime target? When in a situation like that, most people's first instinct is just to keep their head down and hope it blows over.
>>
>>71768971
Well at least trying to clear your name has got to be better than having people think you're a rapist your whole life?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.