[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VA eye guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_58241.jpg (355 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_58241.jpg
355 KB, 1280x960
So it's been a long time since I updated

The money is coming /pol/ this will make blindness tolerable
>>
Are you going to be drunk all day, every day? That is what I would do.
>>
Hello blind 4 chan poster. I too am blind. My name is Jennifer. I am a blind girl 4 chan poster. I am alone and I would like to meet You in person. Will you be my boy friend. I hope that we can meet at the Voice Software Malfunction. Voice Software Malfunction. Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls.Nigger Balls
>>
>>71691864
You're still blind?
>>
>>71691864
Stay spry VA eye guy.

We're pulling for you.
>>
>>71691864
I remember you saying you had an appointment in DC or some such place, but I didn't see any threads after that if you made any. Where they not able to improve your condition at all?
>>
>>71692388
>>71693108
>>71693137

I have a new doctor that took me aside and basically told me poo in loo doctor was a fucking idiot and all the shit he did made no medical sense to him

He's currently repairing me and it's going very well

A fat ass settlement is helping to
They were scared shitless of a lawsuit

It was more than generous
>>
>>71693675
Are you set for life?
>>
>>71693839
Pretty much. I'm still going to get my degree and work anyways
>>
>>71693945
I'm happy for you. Make sure you get a financial planner now that you're Oprah rich.
>>
>>71691864
>>71693675
>>71693945

I'm just happy you're healthy. Best of luck
>>
>>71693675
Where in VA? What is the story here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.