[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEXICAN-AMERICAN HATE/white minority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 960x1280
Mexican-American HATE general

Many Americans on this board don't seem to realize what exactly is going on in this country. The goal of this thread is to clarify and to accurately show many of the misconceptions that revolve around our Mexican-American immigrants.

Please give ideas, opinions, or just a bump.

>I have several pre-made posts that I'll be posting as quickly as I can
>>
File: image.jpg (563 KB, 1675x1686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
563 KB, 1675x1686
"What is a Mexican-American?"

In this context, when I say Mexican-American I mean a person of "Hispanic" or "Latin" decent who:
(1: is an illegal immigrant
(2: is the child of an illegal immigrant (anchor baby)
(3: is the child of a "legal" anchor baby (someone who is the grandchild of an illegal, et cetera)
(4: is a descendant of the 3million+ illegals that were made legal by Ronald Reagan in 1986

I realize that not all of these people are Mexican. But the majority of them are. So to keep things as simple as possible I will be using this one term (Mexican-American) as a blanket.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 604x453
White children will be a minority in less than 4 years

>babies being born to a white mother and white father are now outnumbered
>minority (not white) babies are now born at a higher rate and by 2020 most children in America WILL NOT be white

People are already taking about how mixed raced children will be considered white, and that it's racist to call them otherwise (NY Times article).

"Some of the mixed children now classified as minorities surely will think of themselves mainly as whites when they grow up; researchers have already found a significant group of American adults who declare themselves as non-Hispanic whites to the census, but acknowledge having some Mexican ancestry. Others may have mixed or even minority identities, but will be “sociologically white,” integrated into white communities and family networks and seen as essentially no different from anyone else." (NY Times article)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html?_r=0
>>
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 1044x1564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 1044x1564
The myth that Mexicans work "hard"

there is a very large misconception that manual labor is something that is hard. As someone who has worked construction and other manual labor related jobs, I can tell you it is easy. Sure, there are physically strenuous jobs that are not only incredibly difficult, but also very dangerous. But these aren't the jobs Mexican-Americans do. They do untrained jobs, simple and easy. Building houses, landscaping, and the sort are not only relatively easy but they're also enjoyable.

When you're driving and you see Mexican-Americans working out there you assume it's hard work. It's not. Working with your mind is harder than what they do 99% of the time. Now that we have at the very least, questioned whether simple manual labor is actually that difficult, let's move on to how they work.

They cut any and all corners, they always take the easiest rout no matter the later consequences, they will fuck anyone over for their own minuscule gain, and they without a doubt are some of the laziest people I've ever known or worked with. I'll finish by simply saying this. If you're buying a house that was made recently (made by Mexicans), inspect the fuck out of it. Don't be surprised when your 200,000$+ house has a ceiling cave in due to rainwater leaking strait through the side of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x450
common arguments used to defend/justify Mexican-American immigrants

>"you are a racist", "go away storm weenie", et cetera et cetera
This is untrue, and you'll soon see evidence of this if you continue reading

>"America is a melting pot", "America is a nation of immigrants", et cetera et cetera
That is true, America is a nation of immigrants. But let's not pretend the word immigrant makes all American immigrants equal. What of the "immigrants" whose forefathers fought in the war for independence, the Mexican American war, the civil war, the world wars, the wars against the spread of communism, and the many many others? Are people who's family has died for this country through the generations, really the same as an anchor baby?

Also, immigrants have changed drastically. In the past immigrants were mainly white, they usually had to change their last name, and sometimes even their first. And then even despite all of this, confrontation still arose between them and the citizens.

Finally, the sonnet named The New Colossus, which says "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses". Was never originally intended for the Statue of Liberty. Only later was it engraved upon it. You should look up its author, Emma Lazarus, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

>"our immigrants are x, but hey it not that bad since Europe's immigrants are y"
Why does that matter? If you and your friend buy cars, both of which turn out to be broken. But your friends car is twice as broken as yours. Does that change the fact that your car is also broken?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x692
The White die off: sooner and more severe than anticipated

"More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year."

“We’re jumping the gun on a long, slow decline of our white population, which is going to characterize this century,”

"As a group, non-Hispanic whites are considerably older than anyone else, with a median age of 42. The median age for Asians is 34. For African Americans, it’s under 32; for Hispanics, it’s under 28."

"Women with college degrees of all races have been delaying marriage and childbearing to the end of their 20s and beyond, until they have finished their educations and established careers. Once they settle down, they tend to have fewer children. Census figures also show that white women are far more likely to be childless than Hispanic or African American women."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/white-deaths-outnumber-births-for-first-time/2013/06/13/3bb1017c-d388-11e2-a73e-826d299ff459_story.html
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1280x960
New Cubans voting democrat and liking Cuba

>"Since 1990, more than 500,000 Cuban immigrants have entered the U.S."

>"Cuban Americans and their politics are also changing. This group increasingly leans toward the Democratic Party as more are born in the U.S. In addition, due to an influx of Cuban immigrants since 1990, a sizable majority of Cuban Americans today say they have at least some common values with people living in Cuba."

>"At the same time, political party affiliation also varies among Cuban immigrants. Some 57% of recent Cuban immigrant arrivals (those arriving since 1990) say they identify with or lean towards the Democratic Party and 19% say the same about the Republican Party. However, among Cuban immigrants who arrived before 1990, 48% say they are Republican while 35% say they are Democrats."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/23/as-cuban-american-demographics-change-so-do-views-of-cuba/
>>
File: image.jpg (510 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
510 KB, 2048x1151
Around 300,000 anchor babies born each year

In just 40 years (1970 to 2010) "hispanics" went from 9,000,000 to over 50,000,000

White children a minority by 2020 (less than 4 years)

All "Hispanics" vote mainly democrat (even Cubans)
>>
File: chartofmartinez.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
chartofmartinez.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3508
Someone's jealous.
>>
>>71677565
fuck you you stupid cunt

i CURRENTLY work construction and the only people on the job who aren't lazy entitled prcks are the fucking mexicans

also the fact that you think landscaping is easy proves youve never done manual labor in your life. go outside dig a hole two feet down and tell me how easy it was you little fuck

triggered for real dog, i angry as shit
>>
>>71677203

Those are some great looking tits
I want those tits to be on my face
>>
>>71678298
Are you blind?! That's a fucking Turk!
>>
Why are white bois so afraid of our Big Hispanic Cocks?
>>
>>71678298

where does the fernando meme come from?

fucking hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 1500x1000
>>71678584
>dig

We can't dig holes here

We need a pick to get through clay as hard as concrete.

Go fuck yourself you fat beaner
>>
File: fernandomartinezpresente.jpg (851 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinezpresente.jpg
851 KB, 2480x3508
>>71678749
We because they're big, unclipped, and made for fucking white women.
>>
>>71677203
ITT: Chicanos saying how good Mexicans are.
>>
>>71678298
proper women don't even have clitorises inshallah
>>
File: 02Alex-Morgan-Engagement-Photo.jpg (349 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
02Alex-Morgan-Engagement-Photo.jpg
349 KB, 500x750
>>71678298
little white boys

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!
>>
>>71678807
GTA VICE CITY.
>>
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 1536x1994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 1536x1994
Mexican-American's destruction of the middle class

>This is what the taxes of the middle class are used on:
Vaccines for the babies of illegals, emergency medicine/medical aid for illegal and legal Mexicans, all required by law medical procedures, childbirth (that is if it's at a hospital), all the welfare programs these Mexicans receive, required shots in order for children to be able to go to school, school supplies, taxes so the school can properly teach these "legal" Mexicans, and much much more.

>"but wait, they say legal and even illegal Mexican-Americans pay taxes".
Let me tell you what they mean by this. If you owe let's say 100 dollars in taxes, and pay 10 dollars out of the 100. Then "technically" you did partially pay your taxes. But it's much more extreme then this. They are using thousands and thousands of tax dollars, and only paying cents in return. Not only this. Most Mexican-Americans get payed "under the table". Not all of course but many do. This under the table cash then isn't taxed at all. And what do they do with a lot of that money? Send it back across the border.

>whites can't afford children
Imagine if your taxes weren't being wasted on legal and illegal Mexican-Americans. Imagine for a moment that instead they were being used to help you more easily afford to have kids of your own. Thousands of dollars being pissed away that could have instead been spent on your future children. But hey! Paying for the fifth kid of two illegal Mexicans is just as good right?
>>
>>71678907
you can't dig a hole because you're a pasty bitch who would rather do the job a computer does better than actually risk sweating or breaking a nail
>>
File: BIG LATINO COCK.jpg (148 KB, 666x940) Image search: [Google]
BIG LATINO COCK.jpg
148 KB, 666x940
>>71678941
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x750
>>71679268
I never said I can't dig a hole, you illiterate moron.

I said you have to use a pick around here because the ground is rock after you go down six inches.

I know the real reason you're angry is because you're the grandson of some beaner illegal.
>>
>>71679268
Retard. I've done plenty of hole digging in my youth. Some still now. Just because you're a pussy bitch doesn't mean the rest of us are.
>>
>>71677203
>>71677282
What if I'm the child of an illegal and an legal immigrant.
>>
>>71677203
you're doing gods work

NON HISPANIC WHITE RACE MUST BE SAVED
>>
>>71679674
no i am telling you you can't dig a hole because you are fucking pathetic you stupid twat. just because you hit conrete doesn't mean you go "welp, no more room to dig!" you grab a pick and keep going down into the earth like a fucking mexican would

>>71679685
>confirmed for having soft smooth hands
sure thing, man!
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1272x1920
>>71679080
Yep, and their Mexican dads posting pics of naked guys.
>>71679685
He's a fat illegal who dug one hole in his backyard when he was 15 and high on fake weed
>>71679918
Spread the word on here. People need to realize whites WILL be a minority very very soon
>>
>>71677203
white women seem to love mexicans almost as much as nogs
>>
>>71677203
Source on OP image please
>>
>>71677282
I'm number 4 and pretty right wing and pro-America, but all this hatred is why so many Mexicans turn into leftist. I don't blame them, fuck you OP.
>>
>>71680119
That's what I've been saying the whole time.

I've said it probably twice now, that around here we use picks.

You Mexicans truly are low iq children
>>
>>71677397

Brit here, living in NY travelling in Mexico.

Bitching about demographics never saved a people or species.

If you want to save the white race, get off /pol/ and start making white babies.
>>
Cries in mexican
>>
>>71678807
pretty much a stock character of 40s-80s dime romance novels, sometimes going as Raul or Francisco
>>
>>71680630
a) sounds like you DONT use a pick because

b) why would you not just continue to refer to that as digging? no foreman is ever going to tell you "okay dig a hole, and if you hit rock, pick at it" they will say "dig a hole" and expect you to figure out the rest

seriously stop being a pedantic dimwit, you're a fool
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 760x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 760x1013
>>71680587
Yep prime example right here. Blaming others as usual. Classic fucking spic.

Your people are destroying this whole country. I've watched your kind destroy whole neighborhoods.

And you know why? Because you'll fuck over anyone to get a bit ahead.

Mexicans are always democrats and the like. Look at South America and Mexico. No big bad whitey is down there being mean to you poor little Mexicans.

And yet guess what? You still make all the same stupid fucking choices.

Truly a broken people.
>>
I'm starting to believe you get paid to do all this crap

We've discussed the subject in the past two threads and yet you are still at it
>>
>>71677203
>>71677282
>>71677682
>>71677835
>>71678907
I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>71680938
Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

It's ok spic. It's ok
>>
>>71678298
Who are these people?
>>
>>71681186
We all will
>>
>>71677282
what about pupusa-niggers (el salvadoreans) that were displaced by US-meddled civil war?

I think they should be given amnesty as they make up a low % of migrants, 80% being mexicans, in total
>>
>>71681255
dude you argue like a feminist, that's adorable
>>
>>71678584
I have some niggers at work that occasionally have to do some lifting OMG what a buch of fucking sissies, moaning like someone is whipping them jesus fuck.
>>
>>71678584
Landscaping is not fucking hard, at all. Just because you are a fat fuck doesn't mean your experience is reliable.
>>
>>71681362
I don't
>>
>>71681502
haha, black people don't even do manual labour where i live, they'd rather be proud and homeless

>>71681685
shouldn't you be apologizing somewhere? fucking leaf
>>
>>71681540
Yep im down in Mexico right now. Telling all your poor spic relatives they are trash. That's exactly what I'm doing.

It's amazing, people get shit on this board all the time. And yet it's always you Mexican-Americans who get upset when it's you.

The Jews,Turks,Swedish, German, they all take it. Why can't Hispanics
>>
>>71681041
>Yep prime example right here. Blaming others as usual. Classic fucking spic.
When the right wing harbors pieces of shit like you, why would any Hispanic want to be associated with that?

>Your people are destroying this whole country. I've watched your kind destroy whole neighborhoods.
You said it yourself, white people aren't having babies. I live in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood. If it wasn't for us, this place would either be a ghost town or filled with niggers.
>>
File: typical mexican.png (32 KB, 1354x236) Image search: [Google]
typical mexican.png
32 KB, 1354x236
>pic related: The thread
>>
>>71681829
Sorry your a fat lazy fuck who thinks even a little bit of work is hard and deserving of respect.

Sorry that we still have standards for what makes a man.

Consider becoming an hero.
>>
>>71681855
>I'm down in Mexico right now
>>US flag

eternally keking at your life, cuck

>inb4 "i-im on a US proxy because I'm totally not a cuck"
>>
>>71681829

>>71681685
Now I know why America gives you so much shit on here Canada. It's because we are infested by illegal Hispanics.
>>
>>71682020
I'm mexican and I agree with him, all those chicanos are destroying your country lmao
>>
>>71682049
consider building a fence (including digging forty postholes) around someones property, raise the gradiation and plant a couple trees and tell me how easy it was

>>71682129
nah bro, straight burger, just not a pussy behind a desk
>>
File: 141.png (613 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
141.png
613 KB, 792x600
This thread in one picture.
>>
File: 20160418_191553.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160418_191553.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>71677203
My neighborhood.
>>
>>71682055
Of course spics can't understand sarcasm. I'm obviously not in Mexico >>71682020
So a few people who hurt their feelings makes them decide to vote democrat?

But I'll say it again. Mexico is a shithole. Why is that? There aren't mean right wing whites Down there "forcing" you to be things you don't want to
>>
>>71677203
You mad bro? Just found out Pablo is fucking your wife?
>>
>>71682369
My country
>>
>>71682261
Faggot i was a landscaper for 3 summers in my teens the hardest part of the job was getting sunburnt. The company i worked for did everything from pressure washing to building patios and allen block walls.

The hardest actual task we had to do was to get mature plants out of the ground alive for resale.

Its not a hard job, as long as you are not a fat sedentary piece of shit.
>>
I'm an American of Mexican descent. Both grandparents served the tribe during WWII.
>>
>>71678941

That guy's Portuguese.
>>
>>71682261
All you Mexican-Americans do is complain
>>
>>71682440
I get it, you're a low life piece of shit and need someone to blame for why you're such a failure in life. Glad me and my 11 million cousins can be scapegoats for you and help you feel better.
>>
>>71682645
>3 summers
>pressure washing
>block walls

oh jeez wow, fuck me, that sure is impressive, as long as we're comparing dick sizes here, i got four years, doing framing, demo, tile setting, landscapes, drywall, moving, windows and doors, stucco and stucco removal, abating, electric and plumbing, but yeah i can see how what you did might have made it all seem so easy

>>71682727
see>>71681456
>>
>>71682500
>>71682238
Mexican-Americans think they're the greatest thing to ever happen. They think they're better than Mexicans, and they think they're better than Americans. The truth is they're shit.

>>71682645
He's just a fat weak stain. That's what a Mexican-American is. They sit around smoking weed, starting at the age of five. And then they just eat and complain and get arrested
>>
>>71683107
Ohh no, you framed and swung a hammer. Tile setting is easy moving shit is easy

stucco removal is a fucking bitch ill give you that.

Running wires is easy as long as you aren't retarded.

Never did any plumbing, all i know about it is shit runs down hill.

The difference between you and me is that i did that shit when i was a kid. Now i have a real job.
>>
>arguing cock sizes

>arguing who has dug more dirt holes

\thread
>>
>>71682820
Why are you making this about me?

You know what I'm saying is largely true.
>>
>>71680703
>neckbeards on /pol/
>being able to make babies
Shig
>>
>>71683334
no i framed as in i had to hold up fucking massive beams while the other guy nails, and if moving is so easy tell it to the six hundred pound gun case i had to move down a flight of stairs

and as for real jobs, i get paid twenty bucks an hour, stay in shape while at work, and get to listen to audiobooks while i work, my job is pretty alright
>>
>>71678584
this. the few spics that work fucking work
>>
File: 1435332713810.png (262 KB, 490x512) Image search: [Google]
1435332713810.png
262 KB, 490x512
Alright, so what's your plan to save the white race and get rid of/slow/stop/contain the spread of mexican-americans (including the ones that are already here legally)
Hard Mode: no garbage /b/ tier ideas and /pol/ fantasies like xD WE LAUNCH THEM INTO SPACE AND SLAUGHTER ANYBODY NOT WHITE IN THE STREETS :DDD
If you can't come up with something realistic that'll pass in congress or something the only thing these threads are doing is fellating and congratulating Mexicans on taking over by having an extra baby or two
>>
>>71683486
>makes shitty thread full of "evidence"
>gets called out for being a NEET with sour grapes
>"why so mad, spic? tee hee"

never change /pol/
>>
>>71683486
It is true, Mexico blows. I'm glad I'm an American. You hating Mexicans for "destroying this country", is just as pathetic as Mexicans that bitch and moan about the "white man keeping them down." Admit it, you're a failure in life and you need someone or something to blame.
>>
>>71683619
If you only knew what it costs just to get me to show up somewhere you would cry.

Also assuming that i don't understand what framing is really shows me that at least you are in the right place... IQ wise.
>>
I like Mexicans and I would be fine with the world's diverse races if we could just get rid of the nigger problem in the US and Australia. Also Jews.

Everyone else seems fine to me, the worst beaners are always criminals and criminals of any race are degenerate douchebags.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-18-11-04.png (504 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-18-11-04.png
504 KB, 1440x2560
>>71685157
We are allies in the fight against the negro scourge.
>>
>>71677203
Your country has a lot of cartels and corruption and shitty infrastructure. We'll gladly take you in if you come in legally.
>>
File: 1458779464132.jpg (53 KB, 478x406) Image search: [Google]
1458779464132.jpg
53 KB, 478x406
>OP ran away
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.