[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is slavery even an issue in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: Slavery.jpg (164 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Slavery.jpg
164 KB, 500x313
Less than 5% of all Americans owned slaves so why are all white Americans responsible for slavery when the vast majority did not own slaves?

America was not built on slavery, all the wealth created by slavery in the south was expended to finance the war with the north in the Civil war.

And the left likes to frame the civil war about freeing slaves, 620,000 Americans died in the civil war and there was around 400,000 slaves in America, that would mean in the course of freeing those slaves more Americans would die than there were actual slaves in America

I genuinely believe this blame whitey for slavery narrative was created to hide the Jewish role in the slave trade. They never seem to mention that Britain was the first nation to combat slavery world wide.

Why don't they ever seem to mention the Africans who were involved in the slave trade? Millions of Africans died being transported by other Africans to be sold. Arab slavers treated slaves even worse than they would have ever been treated in America.

The left has no arguments it's just incoherent rage over blatant lies.
>>
>>71669296
Because the rest of the world wants to move to the west in general and America in particular, and because the black community still expects to be given something by white people.

It is therefore in their interests to make the people from whom they want something to feel as much shame as possible so as to be able to get them to comply in exchange for the removal of the shame. The same thing is happening in regard to Britain, colonialism and immigration. Britain should perpetually feel ashamed of itself, should never develop a sense of identity, so as to be easily manipulated by people who want something from it and its people.

If you want to manipulate somebody you have to make them feel like shit about themselves.
>>
>>71669586

But they have no arguments the facts prove them wrong. Why isn't there any real opposition to this narrative? It can be easily dismissed!
>>
>>71669296
Short answer: kikes

They want to fortify the wrong belief slavery was a white thing and make it history before people realize that only 2% of Whites in America were slave owners while close to 50% of Jews in America were slave owners.
Slavery started in Africa were african warlords owned slaves and sold them to Jews. Slavery has always been an almost exclusive Jewish thing.
>>
Also, if you are Russian or Irish it's highly unlikely any of your grandparents ever own black slaves.
So, take a dna analysis to confirm it.
>>
>>71670023

How did it get this bad though? With a little research I just beat the lefts entire narrative on slavery.

Why aren't conservatives who are supposed to against this sjw crap doing their jobs?
>>
>>71669966
The current ideology does not allow it. There is too much pressure on white countries to allow people in so that it is completely impermissible for white people to feel anything but shame in relation to their identity as an ethnic category.

Ideological systems are complex and you cannot analyze its components individually. Slavery is just one way in which western countries are to be made to feel shameful about their history and identity, which break their spirit and prevents them from saying "no" to the demands of the people who want a western standard of living in the west.
>>
An interesting point to add is why isn't the Arabic slave trade ever mentioned? That was far larger than the Atlantic slave trade and still exists to this day.

Possibly because Whitey was a major victim of it, as well as the leading role of happy merchants.
>>
>>71670587

Well that's just ridiculous. We are sleep walking into disaster and hardly anyone this doing anything about it.

There are so many leftist organizations promoting this narrative and only a handful of organizations combating this narrative with facts and logical argument and when they do they always seem to throw in support the Jews.

How can people be this fucking stupid
>>
>>71670364
It's about media domination and the regressive leftists inherit urge and illness to protect every minority and their claim, independent of facts and reality, by any means against racist white cis scum
>>
>>71671024
Brainwashing.
>>
>>71669296
Because Americans enable it.
>>
Slavery had a long standing impact, but what's more important to modern society, despite the rhetoric, is the fact that Jim Crow laws are part of the living memory and segregation in cities helped create, in part, gentrified cities with areas of abject poverty and lack of effective infrastructure and public works.
>>
>>71669296
Black people don't hate white people, they never did until the 70s. The only people who hate people are white people are extremist SJW.

None is blaming Whitey, your just looking at stories on/pol and concluded this statement.
>>
>>71671355
Edit- Extremist SJW hates Whitey.
>>
>>71671355
>Black people don't hate white people, they never did until the 70s
HA
HA
HA
HA
>>
>>71669296
not only that but blacks disproportionality owned more slaves than whites

>http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
>>
>>71671146

I just read the Unabomber manifesto and he absolutely destroys the left. You're right on the sense that leftism is a borderline mental illness, these people are projecting their insecurities so hard. It's disgusting they are weak and pathetic and are looking for anything to defend to dominate others and make themselves feel powerful, they don't give a fuck about black people.
>>
>>71671355
Niggers can't be racist: the post
>implying niggers don't kill whites because of racism, originated from a deeply enrooted inferiority complex, on a daily basis
>>
>>71669296
All i can tell you is i dont feel responsible.im not sorry or ashamed.And i feel like black people who bring it up 150 years later are just looking for free shit and excuses.
>>
>>71670329
I was discussing this with a friend lately, about how Irish are potentially immune to this kind of BS narrative, as we were enslaved ourselves, albeit indentured, but still slaves regardless.

If it happens over here, it will just be an ignorant blanket extension of “white guilt” forced upon a country by it’s own citizens who’s lineage has absolutely no links with the slave trade whatsoever.

Where’s my famine money? As much as I hate Ireland, I think the fact that we never asked for reparations, and simply got on with our lives and made the best of a bad situation says a lot about us. If we had of taken the nigger mentality and just blamed UK for all our problems, we would still be a 3rd world country. I think a lot of it has to do with this. If Africa had of done similar, who knows, it could be a pretty decent country, but they chose their faith, and now the rest of the world has to deal with their shitty BS.

Regarding the slave trade / reparations in general, it should simply be be an acknowledgement of the past (things such as thanksgiving should be recast), rather than people just asking for cash on the basis of ethnicity.

Nigs gon’ Nog!
>>
>>71671024
Leftists managed to gain control of the university and, as a result, have an extremely large influence on the media, since people in art faculty will more often then not have a certain affinity with left leaning departments.

There are good economic reasons for this. Many degree currently being peddled at our universities are not actually valued by the economy. An afro-american study program may very well be "interesting" but there is almost no way a person will be able to get a job in the private sector with this unless it is somehow mandated by the government in one way or another. The same can be said for a myriad of other degrees where the only job prospects are contained in academia or in government.

Therefore, these people tend not to align with the economic right, as it is not in their interests. They do not, however, perceive it that way. Rather, they believe that society in general and the economy in particular is misjudging their true value, is unfair, is evil. They do not understand that they only believe these things because the free market economy does not benefit them, as they have chosen majors that aren't in demand at all.

To top it all off, individual who fuck themselves over with useless degree will then be that much more likely to depend on government intervention in order to insure their financial security.

>>71670895
It's explained by >>71669586.

If we understand slavery as a mean to extract something from someone, then the reason Arabic slavery and imperialism is never mentioned is because no one actually wants to go to these places. As nothing is demanded of them, no shame producing story intended to psychologically manipulate the muslims is actually necessary. It simply is of no use.
>>
>>71671720
I never said black people can't be racist you missed the whole concept. Your just putting words into my mouth.

Of course some black people kill whites because of racism, but to think that the majority of black people think this way is wrong and untrue.
>>
>>71671278

What about all the progressive laws that have been brought in as an atonement?

Positive action is incredible unjust in a liberal free market democratic system yet it still stand. Being a black person who has worked less hard and is less capable than a white person gets pushed in front.

And this was to basically cover for the fact the left in America ruined the black family unit
>>
>>71669296
They aren't, but like you they get twitchy as fuck when the subject comes up. Can't even discuss it without most white people getting super uncomfortable. To be fair most of them are from communities where not making waves is the norm and so they don't know how to deal with touchy subjects any other way. Moving to the north has shown me a side of white people I didn't see in the south. They are soft in the north, raised to believe in assertiveness without the confrontation aspect. They just expect ground to be given over to them and crumble when it isn't.
>>
File: 1312341280617.jpg (22 KB, 249x325) Image search: [Google]
1312341280617.jpg
22 KB, 249x325
>>71669296
>400,000
Top lel
Holland alone imported more than that by itself during the 17th century let alone the UK, France and Spain who importated far greater numbers to Americas
>>
>>71671657
I really wish that the unabomber didn't kill anyone, maybe then his views would be more mainstream, the dude was on point about how fucked our society is.
>>
>>71671820

American society is in such a shambles and it effects us all. They are the cultural hegemon in the west! What happens in American civil society matters in Britain. Culture is so easily imported here from America we are susceptible and it's happening here too.
>>
>>71669296
>Less than 5% of all Americans owned slaves so why are all white Americans responsible for slavery when the vast majority did not own slaves?
The vast number of slave owners in America were White, and the other 95% did little to nothing to stop it. Also, any one of those 5% that owned slaves could have owned any number of slaves.

>America was not built on slavery, all the wealth created by slavery in the south was expended to finance the war with the north in the Civil war.
Slave labor did build America. You can find in old documents endless amounts of people who advertised slave labor in multiple hard labor fields at any level of skill. Most of Washington D.C was built with the factor of slave labor.

>I genuinely believe this blame whitey for slavery narrative was created to hide the Jewish role in the slave trade. They never seem to mention that Britain was the first nation to combat slavery world wide.
It's the narrative because it's true. Yes, there is a very large Jewish role in the Transcontinental Slave Trade, but these have already been researched both by Jewish and non-Jewish parties.

>Why don't they ever seem to mention the Africans who were involved in the slave trade? Millions of Africans died being transported by other Africans to be sold. Arab slavers treated slaves even worse than they would have ever been treated in America.
Why don't they ever seem to mention the Jews who were involved in the Holocaust? Millions of Jews died in the camps and outside.
>>
>>71672543

He really was, especially about the left and conservatives too. Conservatives like to promote traditional values yet they never criticize technological and economic growth that inevitably leads to a change in a society's values and so its culture. They don't care for traditional values they want an audience of useful idiots to get mad when they say so.
>>
>>71669296
Because you're paying attention to the few who cry the loudest, not the rest of us who DGAF; get on with our lives..
Understandable, as our news media are biased, to say the least.
>>
>>71673216
exactly, we need a cyber jihad like in dune

http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Butlerian_Jihad
>>
>>71672579
Same in Canada.

People don't understand that the left is now completely institutionalized. They're not merely operating at times of crisis but rather exert a constant influence on society by reinforcing their own ideology so that when an event happen the default position is always the leftist one. This is a tremendous advantage and explains the fact that many leftist aren't actually that informed about much of anything. They merely go with the flow. If the right was dominant, they would do likewise.

People on /pol/ believe that some catastrophe is going to liberate ordinary individual from the current ideology but this is wishful thinking. In order for the right to succeed it has to be at least as institutionalized as the left. It, also, has to exert constant ideological pressure on society so that its frame of reference is known and is used to interpret various events.

But the amount of work and risk necessary to make this happen goes slightly beyond the horizon of the average /pol/ user.

>>71672613

But do we acknowledge that the history of slavery is actually nothing more than an instrument used by one group in order to get something from another group? There was an extensive African slavery network maintained by muslim power throughout their history and yet there seems to be not nearly as much focus on this as there is on "the sins of the west". I would argue that the reason for this disparity comes from the fact that nobody actually wants anything from the current Arabs or muslims countries. Nobody wants to live there. Everybody understand that they cannot be manipulated in the same way the west can.
>>
File: ed66fbef5b_5-percent.jpg (9 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ed66fbef5b_5-percent.jpg
9 KB, 400x300
>>71669296
Proud 5% here. Netherlands share of all the slave trade was only 5%, and even we get reparation bullshit and Zwarte Pieten hate.
>>
File: 1320808592248.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1320808592248.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>71669296

>2016
>using facts and reason
>>
>>71673546

But I just explained how the right the "conservatives" are all just phonys. They don't stand for traditional values or any sort of conservatism they stand simple for insincere and down right fake opposition to the left.

They are institutionalized opposition the right left dichotomy is utter crap
>>
>>71673546
>But do we acknowledge that the history of slavery is actually nothing more than an instrument used by one group in order to get something from another group?
It would be just that in most cases. One of the reasons why American slavery is still such a huge subject is because of how utterly bizarre some of its practices were.

As I understand this situation with Arab slavery, they're further down the chain of importance because they're all the way in the Middle East.
>>
>>71670587

I don't feel any shame.

Who /shrugged/ off white guilt here?

I mean come on, it IS 2016.
>>
>>71674575
>It would be just that in most cases. One of the reasons why American slavery is still such a huge subject is because of how utterly bizarre some of its practices were.

I'm just about certain it would be more accurate to say that slavery is still huge in America because many blacks are still in objectively worse conditions than the whites. Poorer, less healthy, more likely to die of violent death, more broken families, etc.

Current discontent brings up an almost pathological preoccupation with the past.
>>
>>71674734
That's also true, which is why I stated it was only one of the reasons. There has been an inadequate effort to bring Blacks in America up to speed, and a larger amount of counter productivity by those with power. I never discourage any discussion about reparations.
>>
>>71675182
I'm not actually sure there is any people on earth, in the whole of history, who ever bettered their situation because of a lump sum payment for past injustices committed against people long dead by people long dead.

To me, the wanting of reparation is what causes the rise of a discourse articulated around slavery and white guilt, not the other way around. The desire precedes the rationalization for the desire.
>>
>>71669296
Because Jews exploit slavery in the media to promote white guilt
>>
>not one mention of "states rights vs federal government"

BAKA TBHFAM
>>
>>71671815

How about we just handle reparations as with anything else in life and money? GIVE PROOF.

1. Gib proofs you are slave descendant
2. Gib proofs my ancestors were slave owners

I believe they should be required to prove both sides of their claim, or maybe just prove one, but I think this method is the only way.
>>
>>71675467
You're right, the lump sum payment would do little here because there is little to no Black institutions or economy. People now are exploring tax exemptions, access to land and other resources, and access to industry.

>>71675974
The thing about that is that there are Africans in America who are not descendants of slaves, still catching the same kind of hell as the ones that were.
>>
>>71676567

But I'm a "white" American who has no slave ownership in my family history, and yet I still catch the same kind of hell as a slave owner ?? You lost me there desu famalam
>>
>>71676567
>You're right, the lump sum payment would do little here because there is little to no Black institutions or economy. People now are exploring tax exemptions, access to land and other resources, and access to industry.

I think I'd rather have a race war. Seems to me that we are setting up a world where various ethnicity are such that they constitute their own class and have conflicting interests.

If the relation between the races is to be an adversarial one, there is no reason for whites to help in this particular way. Or in any way, in point of fact.
>>
>>71677070
We should use the lefts narrative against itself.

The #notallmuslims has proven to be really effective, why not simply use #notallwhites
>>
>>71677523
Because most people hate white people. In order to change any kind of paradigm you need a sort of vanguard. People that are crazy enough to say and do things that fall well outside the norm, but not crazy enough that they seem to defy all social norms.

Basically, a revolutionary in a suit and tie or, in our case, a right winger with a nu-male beard, a scarf, problematic glasses and tight pants.
>>
>>71670023
Citation fucking needed pal
>>
>>71677768
>Basically, a revolutionary in a suit and tie or, in our case, a right winger with a nu-male beard, a scarf, problematic glasses and tight pants.
Gavin McInnes fits all of this except revolutionary!
>>
>>71677070
>But I'm a "white" American who has no slave ownership in my family history, and yet I still catch the same kind of hell as a slave owner ??
>But i'm a "black" African who has no slave ancestry in my family history, and yet i still catch the same kind of hell as the descendants of slaves??

>>71677199
I think the race war has already started. I'd like to believe that all the races could exist in harmony without damage being done, but there is going to be a lot more conflict in the coming days, especially if Clinton or Trump become POTUS.
>>
>>71677955
Blacks today catch ZERO hell. What are you even talking about? Especially when compared to slaves lol

Of today's blacks, yeah a few shitty ones might catch a bullet but other than that the majority are catching free gibs, scholarships, affirmative action hiring, Obama phones and EBT cards. While the gubmint catches my taxes to foot the bil.

Yeah we're not on the same page here
>>
>>71677900
But he does not talk like a leftist. He's unpalatable even to me and I feel his analysis aren't particularly accurate. The ring winger of the future must have both the look and the attitude.

>>71677955
>I think the race war has already started.

There is definitely a feel of constant conflict divided along racial lines. "Race fatigue" is becoming a term.
>>
File: Mahone's Counterattack a-1.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1033) Image search: [Google]
Mahone's Counterattack a-1.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1033
>>71669296
Niggers want an excuse for free shit and for Northerners, it feeds into their vast SJW-centric egos.

That's why.
>>
>>71677955
>I'd like to believe that all the races could exist in harmony without damage being done, but there is going to be a lot more conflict in the coming days, especially if Clinton or Trump become POTUS.

Things were getting better every year before Obama became president.
>>
>>71670023
This. White guild is just another tool of the jews.
>>
>>71669296
Pareto principle
>>
>>71678471
>Blacks today catch ZERO hell
see >>71674734

>Of today's blacks, yeah a few shitty ones might catch a bullet but other than that the majority are catching free gibs, scholarships, affirmative action hiring, Obama phones and EBT cards. While the gubmint catches my taxes to foot the bil.
Except none of those are addressing the real issue. I'm willing to bet that White women actually receive more AA than Blacks.
>>
>>71679042
>Things were getting better every year before Obama became president.
I disagree. So-called racial harmony was a slow burning fire in the period before Obama was elected, not its becoming a forest fire.
>>
File: 1461223545026.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1461223545026.png
3 MB, 1440x960
>>71669296
Democrats have to keep the niggers angry and on their voter plantation.
>>
>>71679290

But what is the % of white (women) in US compared to all Blacks in US. ?
>>
>>71679468
I'm somehow fine with this. The sooner we find out that race harmony isn't possible the better. Like, literally, the world will be better for everyone afterward because we'll stop trying to fit cylinder into square holes.
>>
>>71669296
The more you know the more it is the jews.
They pour holohoax, slave guilt and all sorts of degeneracies to destroy our societies, they invented the hard left (communism), and so on and so on. At this point if you have all the information and still believe its nuts conspiracy theories you are the retard here.
>>
>>71680062
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.