[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMINISM IS 100% KOSHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg (99 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg
99 KB, 634x634
So many people who talk against feminism so much, while not addressing who the leading role in it is.
The fact that feminism was started by Jews and is lead by them today, seems non-existant to them.
Get over your fear of being labeled as an anti-semite for God's sake, it's a fact - feminism is lead by the Jews as is every other degeneracy in our world today!
https://theendofzion.com/feminism-a-jewish-war-on-femininity/
>>
Rick Moranis in drag.
>>
Feminism was once legitimate.
The new feminism is not really feminism.
This is not the way to fight the new feminism.
You have to fight the idea, not the people.
>>
File: freeisveryexpensive.jpg (119 KB, 916x907) Image search: [Google]
freeisveryexpensive.jpg
119 KB, 916x907
>>71634497
>You have to fight the idea, not the people

j00-bro here knows what's up. That's it exactly. Many people look at stuff like communism "oh Marx was a jew!" and ignore the fact that 99% of the following communists, and even the ones active today are not jews, but just as toxic as Marx was back then. Jews are a smart people and come up with a lot of shit, but nearly all of the people championing the causes today are some degenerate goys.

The ideas are bankrupt, and have been debunked so so many times. USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!! When they spout their bullshit calmly call them out on it. Every single time. Don't let them advance. That way you will be able to eventually push them back entirely. It's a long battle.
>>
>>71634497
>Feminism was once legitimate.
Feminism was only legitimate when it didn't even call itself feminism.
>The new feminism is not really feminism.
I'll consider this as reffering to the 2nd wave since the 2nd wave was the first to call itself 'feminism'. And you are in wrong, 2nd and 3rd wave are very much similiar, if you look into the writings of the 2nd wave feminists (read:Jews) it is pretty much the same doctrine as today, except today's has added a bit of that Newspeak.
>This is not the way to fight the new feminism.You have to fight the idea, not the people.
Well when seeing that a crime is lead by people of similiar backgrounds (read:Jewish), how do you not attack the people since everything indicates to the fact that it is in fact an organized crime? The idea would fall in itself once it would be revealed that it is an organized scam.
>>
>>71634497
>Feminism was once legitimate.

No it wasn't. It was always complete bullshit. Women do not deserve equal rights as men and I'm not even gonna bother debating you on this.
>>
>>71634497
Jews started all the "radical feminism" stuff though. And lead it today.
>>
Yeah, she's such a kikeburger rite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbTdkWV89Ak
>>
>>71634015
Not only that

but she's a drug addict and she's FAT

do you know how hard it is to be a FAT drug addict? holy fucking jesus christ, this bitch.
>>
>>71634497 (You) have to cut them before, during, and after raping them with your culture, Moshe. It's the only way.
>>
>>71636516
but voting for orthodox jew donald trump is okay... i dont understand the mental gymnastic how do you keep up with all the hypocrisy?
>>
File: 1457955783146.png (46 KB, 718x467) Image search: [Google]
1457955783146.png
46 KB, 718x467
>>71636678
Well she's a Jew, so yeah she is.
>>
>>71636828
I think you're the only one performing mental gymnastics here friend.
>>
>>71636516
See - Andrea Dworkin, Judith Butler, Susan Faludi, Betty Frieden, Gloria Steinem, Gertrude Stein, Micheal Kimmel (male feminist), Naomi Wolf etc. Probably 60%+ of the major figures in American feminism post 1970 have been Jewish.
>>
>>71636828
Trump is an orthodox Jew? Wow you learn something new everyday
>>
http://www.returnofkings.com/72572/why-is-there-a-prolific-jewish-presence-in-the-american-feminist-movement

>A quick Wikipedia search for “list of Jewish feminists” brings up an admittedly incomplete list of 114 names. Most of the women listed were born in the 20th century. The Jewish Women’s Archive website is a comprehensive website dedicated to key Jewish feminists, containing 1,193 profiles.

>If one simply searches for “list of feminists” on Wikipedia, the page you’re directed to contains 770 names dating all the way back to the 13th century. The most comprehensive database when searching google for “list of feminists” seems to be Wikipedia
>going back to the 13th century

>Let’s be as fair as possible here and assume that the Wikipedia list of 770 feminists contains no Jewish feminists. So let’s add the 114 Jewish feminists to this list to get a total of 884 Wikipedia worthy feminists. We then take 114 divided by 884 and multiply by 100. The percentage of Wikipedia reported feminists of Jewish descent comes to 12.9%.

>However, this quick calculation doesn’t take into account the Jewish Women’s Archive of 1,193 noteworthy feminists of Jewish descent and assumes that none of the feminists on the Wikipedia list of 770 are Jewish (when in fact many are). Also, the list of 770 feminists dates back several hundred years, whereas the list of 114 Wikipedia Jewish feminists is mostly 20th century and beyond.

So, we can conclude that Jewish women have not only been overrepresented in 2nd and 3rd wave feminism, but have been the dominant, driving force. Why? Perhaps it's because they suffer from high rates of mental illness, or perhaps they are just naturally subversive. Who knows.
>>
>>71634497
Feminism has always been a means of psychological warfare conducted by, funded by and pushed by Intelligence Agencies and their partners in the "military-industrial complex" for lack of a more specific word. It has and always will be, a means of national subversion, division and destruction, nothing more.
>>
I want to hate fuck her and make her choke on my cock til she passes out
>>
File: femen-soros-israel.png (776 KB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel.png
776 KB, 1216x570
>>71636516
Fun fact with feminism and its jewish patrons.
>>
https://tavaana.org/en/content/1960s-70s-american-feminist-movement-breaking-down-barriers-women
Notice the only three women named in this column, the three most important leaders of feminism - Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan and Germaine Greer, all three are Jewish.
>>
File: 1421360345959.jpg (190 KB, 1326x996) Image search: [Google]
1421360345959.jpg
190 KB, 1326x996
>>71634015
She's hot. I would totally hit it. Too bad she's a batshit insane femicunt.
>>
>>71634886
>>71635422
>>71634497
I used to think that too.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jewish-first-wave-feminists/

>This list of Jewish elite women who were pioneers in the feminist/ suffragette movement is in no particular order.

>Ernestine Rose (1810-1892), pioneer of the suffragette movement, who is viewed as the first American feminist. She helped the passing of the women’s property law, as well as advocatedf or Jewish settlers without sponsors in Prussia.

>Henrietta (Netta) Franklin (1866-1964), from the rich Jewish banking Montagu family. “In 1885 Netta married Ernest Louis Franklin, a member of one of Anglo-Jewry’s most prominent religiously and politically liberal families,

>Lilian Helen Montagu (1873-1963), Netta Franklin’s sister, was a social worker and a magistrate, who helped form Jewish girl clubs. Lily Montagu was the ‘driving force’ for the Jewish liberal movement in England.

And about a dozen more

>British suffragettes were supported financially and publicly by Israel Zangwill, who was said to have given an unlimited cash flow for the cause. He famously advocated for his own homeland, however the author of ‘the melting pot’ advocated racial mixing throughout america and his theatre production claimed America to be the land in which all races would fuse to make a new man.

>Jewish women emerged as national leaders of the suffragette movement Maud Nathan and Martha Klatschken, for two, were especially well known for their oratorical abilities and organizational know-how...helped draw attention to the cause. Rather than organize a distinctly Jewish branch of the suffragette movement, however Nathan and her collegues believed it would be more effective to mobilize Jewish women to join the ranks of the women’s rights movement as a whole”( Jewish Americans and Political Participation, Medoff, 2002)
>>
>>71637740
Yes but what you didn't taje into consideration is the Jewish women to non-Jewish women ratio.
98% non-Jewish women in the US (I'll use the US since all of the feminist bullshit comes from there)
2% Jewish women in the US
88% non-Jewish feminists
12% Jewish feminists
98:2=49
88:12=7.33
49:7.33=6.68≈6.7
Jewish feminists overrepresent non-Jewish feminists by 6.7 times.
And the overrepresentaion only gets higher and higher as we narrow the list to the most prominent feminists with three main feminists being - Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan and Germaine Greer.
>>
>>71639864
Well that sure is interesting.
Thanks for the info, I shall surely delve a bit further into it.
>>
>>71637740
All three of them being Jewish* forgot to add that, silly me
>>
>>71636209
THIS
>>
File: 1460216322201.jpg (71 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1460216322201.jpg
71 KB, 600x578
>>71639244
its an act for her. shes not really into it 100%.

shes a good dickin away from not being a feminist
>>
File: bet.jpg (13 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
bet.jpg
13 KB, 220x281
She looks like a typical Japanese!

Jews have nothing to do with marxist feminism!
>>
>>71641662
What are you even talking about?
She's obviously Scandinavian, probably Swedish I'd say.
>>
File: praise.jpg (15 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
15 KB, 206x244
>>71633666
>666

Are you my Lord Kek?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.