[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Nigger Encounters Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15
File: 1427830714070.jpg (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1427830714070.jpg
39 KB, 396x385
Why are niggers so retarded /pol/?

>be me Uni writing tutor
>appointment for 7pm comes in at 7:15
>it's a nigger, doesn't even apologize for being 15 minutes late to a 30 min appointment
>ask him what he needs help with
>he needs help writing his final paper for English 102
>opens laptop and a new word doc
>mostly people come in just for editing, but he has nothing
>"I dunno how to start"
>doesn't have the rubric or know what the paper is supposed to be on
>I ask him what an interesting topic is for him
>"Black lives mattah"
>end up writing a paragraph for him and send him out as quickly as I can
>>
>>71630279
I would unironically kill myself if I had to live in an area with many niggers. There's only 5 nigs in my city and they cause so many fucking problems that it's unbelievable
>>
>be in philosophy class
>talking about W E B dindubois
>blacks are going ape shit about how bad whites are blah blah blah
>black girl is trying to make a point about something
>literally Didn't remember when the civil war was
>library prof had to help her out

And to think we fought a war over these animals
>>
>>71630279

>"Black lives mattah"

There are a hundred ways you could have elicited some further ideas for him based on that alone.

>end up writing a paragraph for him and send him out as quickly as I can

Oh, I see. You're a shit tutor and you cover for that by saying "he's a lazy nigger, so it's fine". I wonder how angry you would get if people put in such half-assed work with white students, and whether you are self-aware enough to know that you've bought into identity politics 100%

come on, man. Be better.
>>
>>71630542
This. You fucked up, OP. I'm a basic algebra tutor at my uni and whenever nigs get frustrated with something basic I still only help them as much as I would help anyone else. I don't just flat out give them answers.
>>
>>71630542
England, you will never be a clever or quick as the Australians or as anger inducing/stupid as leafs. Your only good at being asspained. Now go to the shed and prep Muhammad for your wife
>>
CP Time

It's a thang. You wouldn't unnerstan.
>>
>>71630750

>asspained

Yeah, I guess I mad. Piss off.

I don't like seeing educators give bullshit excuses for why they suck at what they do.

OP had a student come to him for help, a student who obviously had nothing but an idea. As a writing tutor, it'd be his job to fucking help out. Instead, he thought: "hurr, i'll just send this nigger away with a paragraph of shit, and tell my 'friends' on /pol/ how stupid this nigger was huehuehue".

A piss-poor job, all around, to be quite honest, familia.
>>
>>71630542

Suck it, commie.

>Therl alra hundle wahr you cour ericited some furler idear fuh him base on thah arone.
>OOOoooooooo. Yurl shit tutu you covel furl thah by say "he a razy niggerl, so fine". I wonduh how anglee you wou gerr if peoprl put ih saw halfuh wulk wi whi student, and wheh youa seff-aweh enew know that you baw interl iderriree porikit 100%
>come on, mahh. Be berr.
>>
File: 1461189288711.jpg (117 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
1461189288711.jpg
117 KB, 960x718
>>71631267

Cry more. OP will still be shit at what he does.
>>
File: 1461175615002.jpg (343 KB, 1038x700) Image search: [Google]
1461175615002.jpg
343 KB, 1038x700
>>71630279
>Nigger hooker on side of road.
>Tear $20 in half and hand her one side
>Keeps trying to get in nope.jpg
>Tell her she can have the other half if she smashes some eggs on her head.
>Hand her the eggs.
>She does it.
>Drive away with half of what is soon to be a silverback.
>>
>>71630542
>>71631090
I do this all the time with students that come in for either Math or English tutoring that are clearly incompetent. I'm not going to waste my time trying to teach people who clearly just want to get answers and points and not understand the content, theory, or material. Not worth the headache for me. These animals shouldn't even be in college as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>71631603

>These animals shouldn't even be in college as far as I'm concerned.

>clearly prejudiced against his own students

>is proud of it

what do you expect people to think? "yay, awesome, you're a tutor who can't be bothered with your own students?".

>i'm not going to waste my time

guess what? It's your fucking job. Suck it up.
>>
>>71631751
Do you ever sleep? holy shit, I see you up 24 hours straight.
>>
File: 1307474323794.jpg (27 KB, 293x473) Image search: [Google]
1307474323794.jpg
27 KB, 293x473
>work in three story office building in north east
>in elevator to committee meeting with a few managers and trustees
>everyone exchanging stories about dangerous icy roads after recent snowfall
>one manager says he's glad the building maintenance cleaned the parking lot and sidewalks nicely
>affirmative action manager decides to jump in
>suggests the engineers should throw salt on the beautiful glass canopy at the main doors
>a few of us look at him, trying to decide if he's joking about throwing salt that will leave an ugly residue on a glass canopy
>oh shit, he's not kidding

What I wanted to say was "That's a brilliant idea, let's have a guy risk his safety to climb a latter with slippery wet boots, to stand on top of a snow covered slanted glass canopy, to push snow off of it while trying desperately not to slide right off of it onto concrete 11 feet below, then throw salt on the glass which will leave salt residues that will need to be washed off a day later, and as the salt melts the remaining ice, it can cascade down on everyone walking into the entrance and leave salt residues all over peoples' hair, faces, and clothing. I'm so glad the law has made us see fit to not only hire you, but to promote you, where would we be without your wisdom?"
>>
>>71630423
Kill them Davide... nobody will notice :^)
>>
File: 1459703723175.jpg (39 KB, 246x244) Image search: [Google]
1459703723175.jpg
39 KB, 246x244
>>71630279
>be me
>live in based poland
>on a bus
>see nigger walking down the street in ushanka hat
i never saw any other nigger
>>
>>71631897

If you see me up, then you're obviously there too.

man, you kikes are shit at logic.

>>71631991

>poland
>niggers

Yeah, I stayed a while in Szczecin once, and I saw three arabs talking in the street. A 20 year old woman with a pram spat on one of them, and they went inside their phone shop, shouting at each other.

Based fucking Poland.
>>
File: 1461221767623.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1461221767623.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>>71631991
Kek, riding a bus. You are a nigger.
>>
>>71631967
Dude, that's Italy not Mexico.
>>
I encountered only 1 black person in my life and he was nice & polite.

True story.
>>
>working at circle k
>nig grabs case of beer and walks out
>I call cops because it's part of my job
>cops don't even show up
The thing is, I wouldn't even care except that I am tired of having my manager show me tapes of nigs stealing and complaining that the cops weren't called.
>>
>>71632224
Was he your Mothers boyfriend?
>>
>>71630701

Lmao couldn't get the advanced courses
>>
File: y_yynO6lNoQ.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y_yynO6lNoQ.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>be russian immigrant at US uni
>all that black lives mattah bullshit was going on
>a wild sheboon appears
>we da people of colah and da immigrants shoudda stick togethah cuz white americans are oppressors and shiet
>god forbid, no leave me alone, wild sheeboon
>you don;t think black lives mattah?
>nope.jpg
>went full ape

Later I filed a complaint about wild sheeboon spreading racial hatred, making hostile environment and trying to convince immigrants to hate white americans.
>>
>>71631090
This guy gets it. Don't try and educate if you're a shit educator. Education can mitigate the effects of poverty, iq, culture, etc. If you can't take the heat then stop like a little bitch.
>>
>>71632829
even niggers don't think Slavs are white. zozzle
>>
>>71632829
should have called him a cyka,
>>
>>71631751
would you write a paper for a student if the student was too stupid to not know what the paper's topic is supposed to be?

a tutor is to help a student understand a subject; not do the work for them. op had a moral duty to let that kid reap what he sowed.
>>
>>71631435
Wtf Kek
>>
File: 1939.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1939.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>71634221
kek
>>
>>71630279
>be northern irish
>at the pub
>walk into bathroom
>see negro in there with aftershave bottles all lined up
>flick my chin at him to say hello
>after my piss I ask him if I can try 1 million (the most expensive)
>take about 4 sprays
>tip him 50p
Nice guy
>>
>>71631090

>he thinks he's educatorkin because he does TEFL

Hahaha oh wow. I bet you're ginger and balding.
>>
related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMhcL6xQQU
>>
File: portugal.png (90 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
portugal.png
90 KB, 265x258
>>71631967
>>
>>71630279
idk if I believe this OP. A failure like that getting all the way to finals?
>>
>>71632181
Riding the bus is quite different in Europe and the US. We didn't have nigger befor 1990s, and then barely. That is such an immense difference
>>
>>71635141
you have ackbar tho
>>
File: anger_armour.jpg (57 KB, 602x479) Image search: [Google]
anger_armour.jpg
57 KB, 602x479
> Be black, in sociology class
> prof brings up topic about poverty and discrimination in USA
> black girls in back of class argue white people have more privilege, can't be in poverty, actively making it difficult for blacks to succeed
> laugh a bit
> uhoh.jpeg
> black girls instantly get mad at me and ask why I'm laughing
> tell them there are many good white people in applachias who live in poverty and our culture tends to alienate our own people who try to go to college for worthwhile majors like STEM
> gets Pissed off and calls me a traitor
> white kid next to me agrees with me and continues argument

I don't even care anymore
>>
>>71630701

Who gives a shit? They'll fail the exams and drop out either way. Might as well get them out of your office ASAP so you can focus on students who are actually willing to try. I refuse to help people who refuse to help themselves.

Showing up late that for an appointment? Have literally nothing prepared in advance? Don't even know what the rubrics are? Literally can't even do the very first of a thousand steps (choose a topic) without help? Fuck out of my office with that Bullshit. How the hell did they even get into the university in the first place ?
>>
>>71631435
lol
>>
>>71635356
Now we have ackbar in the capitol, after the infra structure was created. In most of the country, when you take a buss you take a quiet ride through an idyllic landscape with nice neighbourhoods.

In the US taking a buss is going onto a veichle with loud NAMs, riding through shitty neighbourhoods with clues from idyllic past and all the loud people are either brain-dead or passsive aggressive race pimps or something else annoying.
>>
>>71634475
>4 sprays
and you were the negro
>>
File: 1443268193803.jpg (27 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
1443268193803.jpg
27 KB, 980x551
>tfw seen a nigger only 8 times in my life
>>
>yesterday
>taking an entry test, one nig in the group
>lady explicitly tells everyone to click the "start test" button yet
>nig does it anyway
Not that starting 10 minutes ahead of everyone was an issue in itself, but seriously... do nigs even have a functioning nervous system?
>>
>>71630750
But I am Muhhamed
>>
>>71631751
Its the teachers job to teach. Not the tutor. The tutor is a dietary supplement to the lesson. If nigs miss the lesson how is the tutor supposed to help? The tutor most likely doesnt take class with the people who they are trying to help, how would they know what their assignments are supposed to be?
>>
>>71633486
ya because it's a student peer tutors job to fucking teach a stupid nigger who shouldn't even be in college all he didn't learn in the primary school system in 15 fucking minutes.
>>
>>71630423
>>71631967
Don't. Every time a nigger dies, I have to hear about it for the next month on campus.
>>
>>71630279
In my opinion, the US as a whole are the tumor to the world. You people are all retarded.
>>
>>71636235
>lady explicitly tells everyone to click the "start test" button yet

Need to work on your English there, Antonio.
>>
>>71634475

>implying pubs host perfume niggers

It's a bar or club, fag.
>>
>be me
>playing poker
>stack black dude that doesn't know how to play
>"Ay yo man my hands' good look"
>he doesn't realize he can't make the hand he thinks he made
>"You can't play six cards for a hand, sir."
>"Ay nah you fucking cheatin ass nigga"
>"Uhhh..."
>other players start stepping in
>"Hey man, he stacked you. Fair and square."
>"Nah man, he a huslin ass bitch honkey. see me again see what happens."
>>
>>71638249
strange i posted in this thread
>>
I knew a kiwi bloke who desperately wanted to be basketball American with the enthusiasm of a deluded teenager.
It was made even weirder by the fact that he was 45 and didn't looks remotely African
>>
>>71631751

I'd say that he should at least give them a chance because occasionally people will surprise you, but I don't blame him for wanting to avoid wasting energy on people with no interest in learning anything.

Also, he said he was a tutor for college students. It's not the same kind of teaching. The guy he described needs remedial education courses.
>>
>>71632224
Soon to be wife is from Russia, said that all the blacks in Russia were nice and polite. Ask why all the shitty ones are here
>>
>>71638252

What is "stacking"?
>>
>>71639146
since you play with "stacks" of (poker) chips, when you take all of someone's chips from them in a hand, you "stack" them.
>>
>>71637934
I forgot one word buddy, calm down.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 974x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 974x160
>>
>be living in student apartments
>3 open rooms in my apartment which landlord can put anyone in
>get three niggers as roommates
It was a bad time.
>>
>>71630542
Rare
>>
>>71639571
>get three niggers as roommates
>>
File: USA.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
USA.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>71632181
everyone uses public tranport in eu, fatass
>>
File: 1450660517247.jpg (35 KB, 377x527) Image search: [Google]
1450660517247.jpg
35 KB, 377x527
>>71639718
Kek
>>
>>71631927
>3 story building
>elevator

I work in a 3 story as well, but even our fatties use the stairs...
>>
>>71639706
More or less Jacques.
>>
>>71639018
>Ask why all the shitty ones are here
It's easy actually.
America/Europe:
>Warm
>Clean
>Rich
>Everyone smiles to you
>Social welfare
>Don't have to do shit to survive
Russia
>Cold
>Dirty
>Probably won't hear any good words in your address in your lifetime
>Basically a wasteland outside of two major cities
>What is social welfare? After you are no longer able to work you are as good as dead
>You have to work like crazy in order to have basic commodities.
In other words, those who don't want to do shit probably won't come here.
>>
>>71637261
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>71635545
what a fucking world we live in. good luck to you bro
>>
>stupid jigger encounter

Someone tips me with a 20
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.