[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really though, do women actually do any work when it comes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 960x584
Really though, do women actually do any work when it comes to dating?

First off, pic related. Then Men have to initiate, plan the date, ensure it goes well. The girl can end it at anytime.

Women reject 5 guys a day and brag on Twitter about it.
>>
>>71626992
>Pol
>Asking for serious answers.
Wew, newfag.
>>
>>71626992
>>71627295
ignore the edgy high schooler
woman need attention 24/7 and are not worth it in the long run, just fuck and dump anon
>>
>>71626992

Men are competing over who gets to blow their load into the human fleshlight. Women tend to have more choices, it's only natural men would have to do more.

Still, it's your choice. You could just settle for someone who is not as pretty where you don't have to work as hard. Obviously the more desirable the mate, the harder she'll be to land.

Just sayin' ugly/average chicks have vaginas too. Hell, even mutants and niggers have vaginas though I wouldn't ever go that far since I still have to live with myself at the end of the day.
>>
>>71626992

>Women reject 5 guys a day and brag on Twitter about it.

The MGTOW ideology is finally reached the same level of absurdity as Feminism.
>>
>>71628032

Or you can just stop drawing false conclusions based on nothing instead of lumping everyone together with those retards
>>
>>71627895

>Just sayin' ugly/average chicks have vaginas too. Hell, even mutants and niggers have vaginas though I wouldn't ever go that far since I still have to live with myself at the end of the day.

Ridiculous. 10's should be throwing themselves at my pasty, grublike NEET body and running their fingers through my fat folds while I shove butterfingers into my mouth. They're all vapid cunts anyway, and not up to my high calibur.
>>
>>71627423
>talking about being edgy
>>
>>71626992
wow nice jpeg you faggot
>>
>>71626992
spend two hours getting ready and putting on makeup to hide the fact they're a 5/10, not the 8/10 you thought they were

other than that, no, the man does all the work
>>
>>71626992

It's honestly a lot of work to keep seducing these 17-18 year old guys.

They also go crazy when you break off contact with them.
>>
>>71626992
Would you rather not have to do all the work but at the end of the night you had to suck a dick?
>>
On the woman's side, sure, it's mostly looks, but it's not just "don't be fat". There's a reason they spend an hour getting ready to go anywhere. That "pretty much natural beauty with just a little makeup" you see probably spent half an hour getting the makeup just right to hide everything ugly without looking like a face mask.
>>
>>71628731
But they can hide their uglyness. Men don't.
>>
>>71626992
When they get older finding a guy becomes harder because their looks might not be dwindling. An "average" guy in this day and age is usually a dweeb compared to back in the days before the internet. Women who put effort into looking attractive expect to be rewarded with a man who does the same. If you want one who doesn't do that, don't be a picky faggot and go for an average girl who will do 90% of the work in the household that goes unappreciated by most men as they're not around to notice it.

If the chick is just irredeemably lazy, dump her and make her know why. She'll get the reasoning and move on or try to improve herself for you, or she'll go psycho mode, reassuring the man's decision that the breakup was a good idea.

If you're a male who wants an 8/10 or 1010, you better be willing to improve yourself to get one as well. There are indeed a lot of stuck up ugly/average women, but they don't have boyfriends for a reason.
>>
>>71626992

only on chan do people complain about having to smell good...
>>
>>71626992
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71626992
because facial beauty has no valor? lol
it isnt that easy for women either
>>
>>71626992
OR

OR

you are just being an autistic neckbeard.

how to get laid as a man

1. don't be an autistic neckbeard

that's it
>>
>>71628970
i didnt meet a single girl who didnt have a boyfriend in 7 years of going to parties

or if they did, they broke up a week or two ago, so i keep my distance instead of exploiting the situation, but then some other thirsty fuck comes along and snatches her before shes even finished fucking grieving
>>
>>71628912
the ugliness of the body? the only ugly trait that we can hide is dark circles
while make up makes us a little more attractive you must be an idiot to fall for it, ugly traits cant be hidden .
>>
>>71626992
Women are more valuable than you, that's just how it is.

Learn to deal with it, stop acting like such a woman.
>>
File: tits or gtfo.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
tits or gtfo.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>71629492
>we
>>
You know what's sad? Women these days have been so mentally fucked, that I now find a tolerable personality to be attractive. I can't believe I'm saying that.

It's like every one of them suffers from a Type-B personality disorder.
>>
File: Canacuck.png (308 KB, 477x314) Image search: [Google]
Canacuck.png
308 KB, 477x314
>>71626992
>Have nice hair
>Mfw balding

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
>>71628912
Men can be ugly and still able to get some pussy. They are rewarded if they work hard and get a high social status or desireable personality. On the other hand, if a woman is ugly, she's fucked. Some makeup can't fix truly deformed faces
>>
>>71629399
This.
Unless you have to compensate your utter ugliness to get a chick out of your league you don't need to be ripped to date a decently hot girl.
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (55 KB, 380x556) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
55 KB, 380x556
>>71629608
>>
>>71629496
Bitches ain't shit
>>
>>71629608
>Men can be ugly and still able to get some pussy. They are rewarded if they work hard and get a high social status or desireable personality. On the other hand, if a woman is ugly, she's fucked. Some makeup can't fix truly deformed faces

exactly, men can use intelligence , women cant.
>>
>>71629727
Yes they actually are.

You're entirely disposable. Women are not.
>>
if they dont work out they ll get cellulitis and most of them tend to be more hungry than males
so we have diets etc
i ve never seen an ugly woman with a good looking guy but i ve often seen the opposite, women care more about intelligence and social status than beauty.
there s a reason why women are most successful at 17-23 and men at 30-35
>>
>>71629727
>>71629964
guys

is it possible for us to judge people by their actions instead?
>>
>>71629608
BULLSHIT. Even the most disgusting landwhales can find sex anytime they want.
>>
Women need to do their hair, skin, nails, makeup (which is really hard and expensive). They need to use impractical uncomfortable shoes and risky revealing clothing.

I need to put on my comfy jeans and some pullover and I'm good to go.

We both need to not be fat.

Waah waah life is so hard.
>>
Well, a woman can be sexually attractive but still not dating material (same can be said about men), so if you have standards then certainly women will have to bring more to the table than just their looks. That said, there is no denying that men have to put in more work to attract partners, BUT dont you think that the qualities that make a man attractive to women are qualities you should strive for anyway, for your own sake?
>>
>>71630160
Do you understand the purpose of an average?

And no, that wouldn't change anything either, the vast majority of men are of unremarkable spirit and character.
>>
>>71627895
>Still, it's your choice. You could just settle for someone who is not as pretty where you don't have to work as hard. Obviously the more desirable the mate, the harder she'll be to land

I kind of disagree with this. Average girls have their head so far up their ass. They get attention from the ugly and hot guys. Hot guys looking an easy fuck, ugliest for a relationship. Seems to make them stuck up, rude, interview process, etc. Above average are harder to get the attention but so much easier if you have the talking game down. Below average, so easy to bang. A few insulting sexual jokes and they're dtf. The very hot either only talk to models or are easy to talk to and will fuck, but will be super picky when it comes to guys.

My advice is to never go for average, it's often more work than an above average girl.
>>
File: 1458513804480.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1458513804480.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>71628307
>71628307
Found the cuck.
>>
>>71630564
I think its more a matter of not seeing as many women who strive to have virtuous qualities, rather than men feeling cheated for having to achieve them.

Can't speak for others though and personally I don't care about it at all.
>>
>>71626992
why are you whining, men don't whine, if you feel like women are too much of a hassle(which in your country is the proper way to feel) just drop em, fuck them for drying your balls and that's it, why do you have to fucking whine, you fucking crybaby.
>>
>>71631260
>My advice is to never go for average, it's often more work than an above average girl.

Just avoid 10/10 girls... way too much trouble... they always have tons of guy "friends" (they are literally too stupid to realize that these guy "friends" are just waiting for an opportunity to leave the friend zone and give her the bone)...
literally EVERY where you go guy will hit on her ALL the time... get a 5-8/10 girl that is NOT crazy and you will be happy.
>>
File: 1458529485528.png (366 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458529485528.png
366 KB, 512x512
>>71630390
No straight man cares about half of that. Makeup is like a beauty loan, it will hurt her skin in the long run. Girls with healthy diets, good genetics, and decent fitness should be fine without any makeup. Time to stop supporting the facade compounds anon.
>>
>>71626992
Fuck no, it's a two Street depending in what culture you're in.
>>
>>71626992
>don't be too fat
they're working on getting rid of this one too
>>
>>71629606
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
shave it bruh and get ripped, get JUICY son
>>
File: 1458542687756.jpg (809 KB, 1485x1953) Image search: [Google]
1458542687756.jpg
809 KB, 1485x1953
>>71629606
$7000 in Korea for this. You're welcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T_gmfHSb2M
>>
>>71628731
I'm just gonna come out and be the white knight who thinks that women look better without makeup
>>
>>71629399
>1. don't be an autistic neckbeard

this is so far from being to as too be a joke. and when you get out adolescences you'll figure out why.
>>
>>71628731
Yeah I think that too. I never wear make up because it's uncomfortable and not practical, and I do look rather ugly. Nothing hideous, but surely not even remotely close to "pretty much natural beauties". Natural beauty is a shit meme after a certain age, just little girls are cute without makeup. I'm 25 and I already look 10 years older than that.
>>
Dude, I had some chick add me on facebook, and she gave me her number, I only met her once before. She was all flirty and shit, than she asked to go on a date. Turns out she has a kid, and she was unemployed. Pretty certain she just wanted my money.

>tfw I am just a wage fag
>tfw its the second time this shit has happened, I'm only 19!
>tfw that was probably my only chance at getting any pussy
>>
>>71629399

OP wasn't talking about getting laid. Anybody can get laid.

OP was talking about a relationship. A man can love pretty much any woman who isn't crazy or fat. But women have insane standards because our society has taught them to think their vag is made of gold and studded with sapphire
>>
>>71629964
I dunno anon, those artificial wombs are coming along quite nicely.
Maybe we'll live long enough to see a paradigm shift.
>>
Friendly reminder that 3DPD whores are filthy, smelly and dumb and not worth your time and money!
Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi, 2D waifus are the literal perfection you deserve!
>>
>>71633492
this is what happens when you
1 dont avoid the sun
2 eat shit

tons of other women of your age have an ok face without make up
>>
>>71633539
call her now
>>
>>71626992

No, but they turn desperate whores once they reach 30 if they aren't married. By that time nobody wants them and they settle for a beta
>>
>>71635307
Well no it's just shit genetics, I've never sunbathed because I don't like it and I eat healthy, grow my own food and all (I own land in the countryside). I've just lost the good genes lottery.
>>
you how I know all of you are virgins?

because you're all debating longshot theories like you've proven any of them.
>>
Lay my job I work with some of the ugliest women on earth. There are 300 pound hambeasts with fiancés and long term boyfriends and I've been single for 4 years and I'm actually somewhat /fit/ and sociable

Women do not have it hard when it comes to anything anymore.
>>
>>71635358
Nah, I ain't a cuck, fuck raising someone else's seed.
Plus she has a bf now. Hes a fucking loser too.
I dodged a bullet I reckon, she's kind of ugly.
>>
>>71633539
>>71635358
I second that
>>
>>71628912
men don't have to hide their ugliness because the standard for what is considered attractive is a lot lower
>>
>>71635547
post pic so we can rate.
>>
>>71626992
Nope men do all the work, women open their legs.
>>
>>71636401
Yeah, no. I'm not posting my face on the internet, I use 4chan for the sake of anonymity. If I was ok with showing my face to every fucking one I'd be on jewbook instead
>>
>>71636332
>6'+, godly jaw genetics, ripped
yeah I kind of disagree
>>
>>71626992
Pic is true for the most part, a woman who isn't fat is considered very attractive, whereas a skinny man is not.
Even with some bulk to you, you need some other quality to really attract women.
>>
>>71636693
Tits or GTFO. Thems the rules.
>>
File: huge tits (3).jpg (158 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
huge tits (3).jpg
158 KB, 1067x1600
>>71636815
You wouldn't notice the difference between my breast area and a man's chest. Don't be gay.
Have this instead
>>
>>71636738
sure that's ideal, but you don't have to have all that to be considered even relatively attractive . I've seen countless 4/10 guys going out with 8/10 & 9/10 girls and assuming you have atleast average genetics you don't have to take care of yourself much to get pussy.
>>
stop calling them women. you wouldnt call a barbarian, pedophile,rapist muslim a human do you?
>>
>>71637215
I like small titties too
Show
>>
>>71629554
>>71629554
>>71629554
>>
>>71629753

Bitch please!

Just like looks are genetics, intelligence and predisposition for hard work is as well.
>>
File: 1440775755183.jpg (393 KB, 450x1045) Image search: [Google]
1440775755183.jpg
393 KB, 450x1045
I'll just offer this shitpost to this shitthread and continue shitposting elsewhere
>>
>>71626992

A woman's only value is her sexuality and beauty. An ugly women is far more fucked than an ugly man.

Women start losing their value as they pass 30.

Its a double edged sword. Women are born with value and men are born with nothing.

However women lose that value faster and men ultimately have a higher ceiling to reach if they work for it.
>>
>>71626992
nope the killer question you can ask a woman which will have her answer with either "i have a vagina" or ??????..... is : what do you bring to the relationship that i cannot get from having friends and that i do not currently have
>>
>>71630298
That's probably because a lot of men have much lower standards than we'd like to believe.
>>
>>71639375

Best post.

/Thread.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.