[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/WOULD YOU RATHER /POL/ EDITION/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
I'll start.

Which would you rather have as a room mate?
>Female welfare-Dindu with family that visits
>PETA-vegan that tells you about his diet and animal cruelty at all times.
>Radical Feminist who supports BLM.
>>
>>71603021
PETA vegan because they're probably white.
>>
>>71603090
plus u can spike their food with pork desu
>>
>>71603090
also a man. You can reason with a man. You can tell him facts, propose scenarios, follow lines of logic, like...
>Where do your protein supplements come from?
>What about the lives of plants, since they communicate, and feel pain?
>What about the environmental effects of protein rich, leaching crops?
>What about all the animal byproducts you can't live without, like engine oil, car paint, computers, plastic, all animal byproducts?
>What about insulin? Are the diabetics just supposed to die?
Considering he's a health nut...
>Don't you think it would be healthier?
>>
>>71603021
The welfare bitch, because she doesn't earn enough to buy too much food, she wouldnt be overweight. So I can wear her skin and keep a good figure or just rent her out to random strangers to use.
>>
>>71603021
PETA
>>
>>71603021

peta vegan, he won't get violent with you.
>>
>>71603021
Peta vegan for the reasons posted above. Not even a hard choice.

I got one for yall
You have to hire one for your company. No whites, diversity mandate:
>a nig
>a chechen
>a romanian
>a turkroach
>a brazhuelian
>a red listerine man

All have the same experience and stats. Who do you choose
>>
>>71603021
>Female welfare-Dindu with family that visits
I'd kill one of us probably, if her family doesn't rob and murder me first.
>PETA-vegan that tells you about his diet and animal cruelty at all times.
I'd probably pick this guy, vegans at least care about themselves enough to look after themselves. Funky eco friendly cleaning products that aren't going to kill me when I breathe them in sounds like fun.
>Radical Feminist who supports BLM
We'd end up never speaking so maybe this one desu. The only thing looser than their points of arguement are their thighs.So who knows, maybe after a goon sack or two we can hate fuck.

>>71603518
>poor people can't be overweight
Look I understand that wearing XXL sized clothing is a point of reverence in your country but the rest of the world understands the directly link between cheap unhealthy food and the people who can afford it being overweight.
>>
>>71603518
People on welfare are more likely to be obese, and almost guaranteed to be overweight.
>>
>>71603021
gay vegetarian. not even close
>>
File: 1461200296088.jpg (31 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
1461200296088.jpg
31 KB, 720x537
WYR:

>Mom dates a dindu male
>Dad dates a dindu shemale
>Both date dindu trap
>>
>>71603764
> >a red listerine man
what is that?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.