[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alex Jones Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: AlexJones.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
What does /pol/ think of Alex Jones?

Also give your best Alex Jones memes
>>
>>71601397
normally i just respond with the filter memes or the big dick pill memes. but i will give you a real response sense this is on page 7 and you have no responses.

alex jones is a truly great journalist. he himself is a spastic idiot when it comes to talking, but he has a great brain and knows exactly the story to follow. i have been listening to aj since the late 90s when i was in highschool. i hate to hear him talk but i love what he says.

aj has been on top of so many stories that we now see are true. 9/11 truth, chemtrails and vaccines are the biggest. you could have googled any of them when he was talking about them 10 years ago and found evidence, but now even main stream media is talking about them.

people rag on him because he doesn't name the jew, but he does that not to hurt his now ex wife. not all jews are devil worshiping aliens who go to the CFR meetings. it's just that all the devil worshiping aliens at the CFR meetings are jews.

and the other main complaint on this site is that he sells products. but if any of you faggots ever listen to AM radio, all the hosts sell products. hannity shills fucking wall street every 5 minutes. rush shills all kinds of shit from tractors to gold investment. alex actually shills way less than just about anyone on AM radio. but none of you faggots listen to AM radio.

aj is not perfect. he gets mad. he rambles way too much. and as smart as he is he fucking sounds stupid most of the time he talks. so when he inturupts his guests i can't stand it. the best inteviews he has ever done are with billy corgan. because he actually loves billy corgan, as do i. so he just lets billy corgan talk. billy was on yesterday for his 4th interview if you want to look it up.

but alex exposes so much shit and people just make fun of him for it. i don't care if any of my old friends or family ever admit i was right about 9/11, iraq, or anything else. but i really do hope the media apologizes to aj.
>>
File: jonseygun.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jonseygun.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>71601397
I legit think Alex Jones is sexy.

So sexy. I have a huge crush.

>>71602516
Yes he is a real and legit, dedicated journalist. I'm tired of people discrediting everything he does because he tries and makes money. So do we all, asswipes.
Alex is one of the most passionate men I have ever come across. He truly understands the gravity of the situation. We should all be raving like he does.

God bless him. I love him so much.

I also love the way he says GLOB-alists

Oh Alex, All I want is to sit on your lap and have you whisper in my ear about Colloidal Silver...
>>
>>71601397

He hasn't talked about anything but Trump for months
>>
File: Aattp-alex-jones.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Aattp-alex-jones.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
>>71601397
I used to like him, then I hated him, now I like him again.
>>
>>71601397
The man on the street videos Infowars has been coming out with lately have been solid gold.

I never listen to Alex Jones on the radio though
>>
He's great radio, that's for sure. He would be a lot more enjoyable if he didn't talk over his guests all the damn time though.
>>
File: ash maga.jpg (147 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
ash maga.jpg
147 KB, 640x675
>>71601397
He's like Ben Garrison- he's redpilled but he keeps it kinda PC to appeal to a broader audience- they're both against "globalists" (leftist kikes) and the "NWO" (International finance jewry)

Overall his videos can be very fucking entertaining.
>>
i saw Alex when he begins to make videos, He only had a small white table and the video camera, he was growing hes show over time, I think that hes a bit crazy but hes a legitimate hero and also hes been very attacked and discredited as all legitimate heroes. Thats my humbble opinion with my experience
>>
File: Alex Jones not us no sound 2.webm (740 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones not us no sound 2.webm
740 KB, 1280x720
>>71601397
>>
i dont like that i have to change my volume like 6 times on any video because it starts out too low then HE STARTS SHOUTING FOR 20 SECONDS then back to normal THEN SHOUTING AGAIN...ad infinitum.
>>
>>71601397

On some days, I think he is mildly entertaining.

On others, I think he is a clever ploy to get people to believe they are changing anything by listening to someone yell about things "they" didn't want you to know. In the end, he is probably just another cash cow of the news-entertainment industry, playing second fiddle to big network news and cable news. But it's "alternative" and as the 90s told us, everything alternative is good and no one in an alternative movement is out to make money.

He already has his mind made up about the world and his opinionated presentation turns a lot of people off. I think just telling what they hidden powers are up to is enough. People can decide if they are okay with it or want to fight on their own. His hyperbolic opinions just make him out to look like a clown and open him up to accusations of being a shill court jester.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>71601397
Infowars.com was the first graffiti I ever saw.

Some white guys spray-painted it on a bridge near me.
>>
I used to love his interviews with Art way back in the day, he opened up my eyes. I tried listening some of his shows on youtube but fuck man, he gives me a headache. If I wanted to listen to some old man bitch about shit I'd visit my dad
>>
>>71602790
Talked about earthquakes today.
>>
Degenerate. Someone needs to shoot him in the face.
>>
>>71604987

His guest talked about earthquakes. Also aliens.
>>
>>71604987

He flipped his shit and yelled like a retarded ape so many times I couldn't stand listening long enough to find out what the fuck he was supposed to be talking about.

There were points they cut to commercials and came back right away, I can only assume so someone in the studio could tell him to chill the fuck out.

Dude is a fucking spaz.
>>
he's wrong about a lot of stuff and really hyperbolic about others, but he means well. His interviews with one dollar man are good
>>
he is a government plant
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.