[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The seismic rise of Nihilism throughout Humanity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1459125530430.jpg (495 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459125530430.jpg
495 KB, 1680x1050
I know you felt it too aswell..
There was a sudden compactual stipulation in your mentally, a sharp, but dull excursion of protonic energy entering your mind...

Dear lord, the prophecy is among us today. The Globalists are getting stronger...

But their is on integral foolishness to their plain...Their fools..."Order through Chaos" will systematicly dissolve all fecals of programming they worked so hard to instill in the general masses..

Through the coming anarchy, Humanity will see the rise of primitality and regression of common civility. Through all facets of their ideology, it is foolish to subvert everything in a manner of stupidity...

Unless the Elites are really an amalagamated mass of Apocalyptic Occultists, who already have it all; but are so inane and drearylessly bored of their explolated hordes of wealth, that they seek to indiscriminately destroy all process of culture around the world.

Hmmm..It could be that their end game is to debase and degenerate Humanity enough....That the Globalist Elites unlease their armies of PMCs upon the wrath wrecking illusioned regressed humanity, mopping up any pseudo despotic Warlord led bands of anarchtic humans after a certain amount of years, in which humanity generally has relinquished all forms of intellectual knowledge..

I fear that no matter the race, age, or gender, we must unicate and arm for War...For the clutches of Islam and Globalism is against all that is good..

Even though the majority of this old enfaltered site inhabits white people, as a Haitian American, I find myself indifferent to notions of race. At the base, humans will always, will be humans.

Instead of divide and conquer tactics we have been subjugated too by Marxist stealth propagation, we must overcome and take arms. Any arms to the ancient sword or firearm of the modern era, we must fight with all our might. We have no luxury to lose, for if we do, we are doomed.

Together we must seek out and eliminate the purveyors of chaos
>>
Humans at the core of our existance.... We are Survivors... But it takes more to define a person than being a mere survivor...Fighting for what is right regardless of who are or where you came from is what will truly make a Warrior.

Not the weak minded Social Justice Warrior, who only operates and incursions through superficialities...
But a true Warrior of Principal and Standard, willing to die for the cause that shall be made.

Wars in this modern era will now be determined with the sheer will of gut pedaling grit to decide the cataclysmic Fate of Earth...

The NWO or the preserved Emancipation of Humanity... What shall become of us..Valor, Honor, and Willfulness to die will critically, if not magnanimously shall return in the face of petty Nihilism.

The fire will not merely "rise"... We shall be REVICATED through the drumline of metal heads as conglomerated Men of all denominations shall wield weaponry, tearing through the cold lined calculated mass of Ordered Soldiers.

WE WILL OVERCOME! OUR ENEMY IS GLOBAL MARXISM AND ISLAM!!!
>>
There must be NO compromise! Take your Kitchen Knife, get a gun, hell even a stick! We must purge the orchestrated assault on Western Civilization... Because let's be honest...If we lose...It's all over..

I know what you think..That Earth is not worth saving and everyone is a gutless emotion bygone Human..But there is still hope for genuine happiness and the rise of Nationalism... We must brutally torture forsakens such as Obama and the rest, for they have cold-heartedly ruined our lives.
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>71603190
> tfw no gf
>>
File: albertpike.png (290 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
albertpike.png
290 KB, 629x629
>>71600583

Its coming, its at the very end
>>
I'm glad I own guns.

Definitely need to stock up on other survival supplies though.
>>
>>71604543
I don't understand that world war 3 what exactly happens?
>>
File: Coach.gif (463 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
Coach.gif
463 KB, 300x188
>>71604543
You do realize that fascism originated in Italy during the first world war. How could someone cite fascism 40ish years before it came into existence?
>>
>>71604873

The fact that the image ilicists this resoonse without fail is telling.

You think that a group who could orchestrate 3 worlds wars couldnt possibly have invented the terms or conceive of narrative control via vocabulary?
>>
>>71605035
Oh, of course. Now do the Jews control the Reptilians or do the Reptilians control the Jews? And does the Illuminaughty control both, one or the other, or is it controlled by both or one or the other? I get so confused on these super conspiracy theories.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>71605277
>>
File: ...autism.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
...autism.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>getting this into board culture you start taking it seriously and talking like this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.