[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hold me /pol/. I don't care if we honor a slave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 344x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 344x331
Fucking hold me /pol/. I don't care if we honor a slave liberator. Really. But that's not what this move was about. The liberals were gloating about how they fucked Jackson.

I don't know if our foreign bros really get the gravity of this situation. This was meant to send a message to Old Stock Americans. Jackson was a champion of Redneck America. There's litterally dozens of towns and cities across the former frontier regions all named "Jackson" or "Jacksonville". This man represented pure, unadulterated American. And they fucked him, /pol/.

This hurts physically. I'm more bothered by this than anything else liberals have done. And I think many more Americans feel the same.
>>
>>71596555
>old hickory the great american icon
>replaced by some portuguese women
lel
>>
File: jackson.jpg (62 KB, 427x582) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
62 KB, 427x582
>>71596555
May he rest in peace
>>
Its them making a start on your figures like they have done here.

Look back at men of their time and judge them by ours. We have generals statues being removed because they used 1800s military tactics on rebelling natives. I.E. Fuck them up and their villages. Yet we are told now they are monsters and need to be removed.

Its something thats already started with you guys. News articles dont just say President Jackson. They say Jackson (Who owned slaves.)

Realistically no one should look back at him or Washington and go. Huh they had slaves what assholes. Because you cant expect such incredible radical changes from single men.

Its more of the removing of history that doesnt suit the future they want. Removing the Confederate flag as a 'symbol of racism' was the start. Half the world only sees it as such now.

Then next up they will remove your key figures for owning slaves and the like. Until your new national image is built around men like Obama and 'progressive forward thinkers'.
>>
America just stole the Cuck King crown and scepter from Germany, who stole it from Sweden.
>>
>>71597239
There's just one problem with this: Americans still exist, and some of them are still proud.
>>
>>71597454
They can be as proud as they like. But as proven with the flag. Those who scream racist can get done just about whatever they want.
>>
>>71596555
>caring about whats on fiat money you wrinkle up and shove in your pocket or doodle on when you're bored.
>>
>>71596555

Jackson hated banks and would be insulted if he knew he were on bank-backed currency. Fuck those vipers.
>>
>>71596555
>The liberals were gloating about how they fucked Jackson.
he was fucked already being on the currency for the bank he wanted dead

they did him a favor
>>
>>71597239
>I.E. Fuck them up and their villages.

we still do that
>>
Look at it this way, they're replacing the founder of the Democratic Party with a Republican Abolitionist.
>>
>>71596555

You guys should check out his Plantation, The Hermitage outside of Nashville Tennessee. It's a really cool museum.
>>
>>71596555
Look at it this way anon. Jackson cucked central banking in 1836, & yet he was put on the $20 by the successor central bank. It wasn't to honor him. It was da joos' way of pissing on his grave. His torment is over now
>>
>>71598382
Republican what how? She could never legally vote.
>>
>>71596555

>Andrew Jackson founded the Democratic party
>His reincarnation is the next Republican President

I'm ok with this. Trump will someday be on the $500 bill.
>>
>>71599036
voting has always been a meme, never more than back in those days when a vote was an old scrap of paper carried in a rickety wet box by a party operative getting paid to throw out the other guy's votes

look at how shillary's machine cucked bernie out of a good 120'000 votes in NY.
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>71596555
bend over
>>
>>71596555
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

Ann tells us about AJ.
>>
>>71596555

I don't think he would want to be on "Federal" Reserve Notes anyway. Maybe it is for the better.
>>
>>71598176
He's still going to be on it, you know. Just cucked to the back. It's a lose-lose.
>>
I personally can't wait to stack my Tubbies.
>>
>>71596555
w/out Jackson winning the war of 1812 we'd have lost the middle states in the Union and never had gotten to 50 States. France and England would have divied up the rest of the land. Plus Jackson more or less seized Florida from Spain and took it. And he also relied on a bunch of slaves in new Orleans to defend it against the French and if not for them we'd have lost the Bloody Battle of New Orleans. He gets a bad rap for his Trail of Tears with relocating the Indians but some of these Indian tribes conspired with the French and English to go to war with America and fought against us. Anyone else at that time would have done the same thing.
>>
>>71597454
Just give it a few more generations. The demoralization process takes a long time.
>>
File: Theodore Roosevelt corpfund.png (256 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Roosevelt corpfund.png
256 KB, 600x300
>>71596555
If Andrew Jackson were suddenly returned to life today the first thing he would do is find the grave of the Jew who put his face on a banknote and piss on it
Afterwards he would burn the Federal Reserve to the ground and punch Obama square in the mouth

they should have replaced him with Teddy Roosevelt
>>
File: hamilton death.jpg (70 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
hamilton death.jpg
70 KB, 624x352
>>71602800
this
jackson hated the bank
and im sure hamilton wouldn't like the mason-owned federal reserve either
reminder based hamilton wasnt a mason
>>
File: 1461194455932.png (2 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1461194455932.png
2 MB, 1500x1125
When changes come Jackson will be put on a coin made of a precious metal.
>>
>>71596555

So /pol/. Which do we want: Do we want to honor Jackson by having him removed from a bill that he wouldn't approve the existence of, or do we push to keep a nigress off of our money?

I think we should push to have him completely removed. I'll just deface all the new bills anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.