[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its just a fucking 20 dollar note how much impact will it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: facepalm.png (71 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
71 KB, 259x194
Its just a fucking 20 dollar note how much impact will it really have on your life?
>>
>>71588089
most in use note
will have a gorilla on it
>>
Unlike you filthy potato people, Americans have to use money daily.
>>
>>71588089
Irish bro it's not the bill, it's who's on it and why.

Jackson was a great President. He did much more than Harriet Tubman and so have many other woman.

Tubamn is going to be on the note because she is a black woman. Not for her services or deeds. Nor for her charity or kindness. It's because of her gender and skin color.

If a woman should grace the 20, make it someone significant. Eleanor Roosevelt, Susan B Anthony, etc. Someone who made a real impact.

I don't agree with it but maybe Jackson may rest now that he doesn't plague a currency.
>>
The 20$ is the symbol of American currency. There's a reason a nickname for it is 'Benjamins'.
You can't just change it to some chick who had such a little impact compared to the founding fathers.
>>
Symbolism is powerful.

How would you like it if they changed your flag?
>>
>>71588089
It's the principle of the damn thing
>>
File: literally just a fucking leaf.jpg (177 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
literally just a fucking leaf.jpg
177 KB, 1280x960
>>71588542
(you)
>>
>>71588542
Wow. That entire paragraph is so incredibly wrong. Are you blowed out of your mind leaf bro? Oh wait, Prime Minister Blaze-It didn't follow through with his promise.
>>
>>71588496
>Jackson was a great President.

The other framing issue for Jackson’s recent reputation—one that Schlesinger did not even mention, but which has come since to pervade and even dominate his image—is Indian removal. The symbolic freighting of this subject can hardly be overstated. Just as Jackson—child of the frontier, self-made man, homespun military genius, and plain-spoken tribune of the people—has sometimes served to stand for everything worth celebrating in American democracy, Indian removal has come to signify democracy’s savage and even genocidal underside. It opens a door behind which one finds Jackson the archetypal Indian-hater, the slave owner, the overbearing male patriarch, and the frontiersman not as heroic pioneer but as imperialist, expropriator, and killer.
>>
>>71588089
None, because it's not coming until 2020 and paper currency is already phasing out.
>>
>>71588542

Have you been smoking your flag?
>>
>>71588089
>it's just a fucking culture, how much impact will it really have on your life
>it's just a fucking constitution, how much impact will it really have on your life
>it's just a fucking country, how much impact will it really have on your life
>it's just the fucking world, how much impact will it really have on your life
>>
>>71588089

It's not just the bill you daft cunt. Straight white men are fucking tired of being treated like shit in the country that our ancestors built. We don't want transgenders, we don't want massive nonwhite immigration, and this sheboon on the $20 bill is just another friendly reminder that our government doesn't give a shit about what we want. When Trump loses I'm out of here. We should let the empowered wimmenz and minorities run the country into the ground and realize their multiculti dream.
>>
>>71588879
I'm half Native American and still think he is a based ass President.

Shun him for his poor decisions but forget about the good he did. Accomplishments disappear whilst failures stack up.

Besides, he would have hated to be on an unbacked currency always.
>>
File: laughing filth.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
laughing filth.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>71588089
Their debt slave currency willl have a nigger slave on its most popular note. If that's not dark comedy I don't know what is
>>
>>71588089
Andrew Jackson took down the bank I honor him
>>
>>71588089

"It's just a movie"
"It's just a comic"
"It's just a building"
"It's just a street"
"It's just a school"
"It's just a menu"
"It's just a game"
"It's just a word"
"It's just some art"
"It's just clothing"
"It's just music"
"It's just..."
>>
>>71588546
>Symbolism is powerful.

And it's symbolic that pretty much the only people who use cash anymore are drug dealers.
>>
For one, Tubman didn't do shit for the government or financial system, she was just a slave who happened to free others into the South. Even if you find that alright, it's not worth putting her on a bank note. Bank notes usually have some one important to the government or financial system, sometimes reflecting the culture, but Harriet Tubman was pretty damn minor if anything

Second, it's going to lead to a bunch of SJWs begging for some random feminist to be on the bill, and then they will beg for some random gay guy on the bill, and then some stupid tranny dragqueen, and eventually a thug. Today it's Harriet Tubman, but Tomorrow it could be "Kaitlyn" Jenner, Trayvon Martin, or... that woman who shall not be named
>>
>>71588542
Here's your (You)
>>
>>71588089
None, let's put Piccard on it.
>>
>>71589876
Free others from the south into the north, I fucked up there
>>
>>71588542
April 20th in Canada, everybody
>>
File: Dollar signs jew.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
Dollar signs jew.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>71588089
Fuck off giant lizard people.
>>
>P-P-Paper money is dying out
>By then w-w-we won't be using paper money
Jesus Christ, you Americans disgust me.
>>
File: IMG-20160112-WA0006.jpg (1 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160112-WA0006.jpg
1 MB, 4160x2336
I dont think the problem is neccessarily practical, bit t symbolical.
They dont replace jackson with nigress theresa because negress theresa was such an amazing person, they did it because its the most political correct person they could find. If caitlin jenner would be disabled and black, she would be on the 20 dollar note, to be the example of american progressiveness.
Its just to shut people up.
I think the ameribros are so upset because its such an unneccessary change, wich also denounces one of the most well known awesome president this country ever had.
They should just make a special edition coin with kanye 2012 or whatever, but thats not enough for the feminists in america, they need to imprint their dyied armpit hair and big frame glasses on every american ever.
You xant look away, you cant choose to not use it. Feminists and libtards forced there retarded views on every upright american citizen, and they take the choice from them to refuse it.

I feel you ameribros, stqy strong. You will save this world, with tranny mandela on youre 20 or not.

Greetings Germany
>>
>>71590479
You're just jealous.
>>
>>71592180
No, I'm not.
>>
Save all the Jacksons you can movement when?
>>
>>71592260
>replies in a minute
Settle down ahmed
>>
>>71588089
it won't

by the time its released I'll be using either $50s, $10s, or cashless and I'll never touch one
>>
>>71593389
>Replies in 15 minutes
Speed it up, Tyrone.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.