[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BYU student says the Mormon school started investigating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
>BYU student says the Mormon school started investigating her for 'honor code' violations after 'she was raped'
>BYU undergraduate student Madi Barney, 20, filed a police report last year, after she was raped by a 39-year-old man
>She says officials at the Mormon university started investigating her for 'honor code' violations after a cop gave them a copy of the police report
>Students at the school are expected to follow an 'honor code' which bans being in the bedroom of the opposite sex, drinking and doing drugs
>On Monday, she filed a complaint with the federal education office, claiming BYU has violated Title IX sex discrimination rules
>She also started an online petition, demanding the school protect victims of sexual assault from being the subjects of Honor Code investigations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549808/BYU-student-says-Mormon-school-started-investigating-honor-code-violations-raped.html
>>
>>71543065
She has no business being at BYU. If you want to be a coal burning whore go to any other college in America.
>>
>Madi Barney, 20, says she was raped by 39-year-old Nasiru Seidu during a date at her off-campus apartment last September. Seidu, who is not a student, reportedly lied about his age (he claimed he was 26), name and the fact he was married.
>After the incident, Barney says she hesitated to report the rape, fearing that the school would find out and it would ruin her reputation at the conservative institution.
>But when she learned that her attacker had lied about his identity, she became convinced that the rape was premeditated and decided to file a police report. Soon after, a cop turned her case file over to the school without her permission and her fears were realized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549808/BYU-student-says-Mormon-school-started-investigating-honor-code-violations-raped.html
>>
Niggers and feminists go to Mormon college... What the fuck, Mormons, what happened to you? You used to be cool, but now you're cucks.
>>
>>71543530
>>Madi Barney, 20, says she was raped by 39-year-old Nasiru Seidu during a date at her off-campus apartment last September. Seidu, who is not a student, reportedly lied about his age (he claimed he was 26), name and the fact he was married.
>Madi Barney, 20, says she was raped by 39-year-old Nasiru Seidu during a date at her off-campus apartment last September. Seidu, who is not a student, reportedly lied about his age (he claimed he was 26), name and the fact he was married.
>>
>>71543065
>raped
Whu do bitches think they can slut around then excuse it by claiming it was rape?
>>
>>71543530
BYU can't legally be an all white school.
>>
>>71543528
>I invited him into my home for sexual reasons but now that people know I'm saying it was rape
These sluts can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>71543626
Why do you think anyone gives a fuck if a white women is getting drunk with a nigger and he rapes her. Fuck her I hope she is expelled
>>
>>71543814
You can but then you get no federal shekels
>>
of all the men they could take home, why do they always go for the ugliest monkey nigger they can find?
Is it a contest to reach the bottom of the barrel or something?
>>
>>71543065
There are black mormons? What the fuck?
>>
>>71543914
No it is literally illegal for white people to have all white anything. The constitution of the United states is anti-white
>>
>>71543065
"""""""""""raped"""""""""""
>>
>>71544042
He doesnt go to the school
>>
>>71544042
Heck we even have some black Mormons in our ward in Germany.

We are international man..
>>
File: 1455385469250.jpg (176 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
1455385469250.jpg
176 KB, 899x650
>>71544040
>when you a stanky legged ass bucked tooth coon with patches for a hairdo and you land pristine white pussy
>>
>>71544210
>pristine white pussy
she's a fucking greasy mongrel cunt
>>
>>71544115
>siding with the lying nigger
>>
>>71544442

>siding with the lying coalburning feminist whore
>>
>fuck a nigger on your own consent
>someone hears about it
>get confronted with proof
>BYU is about to kick you out
>say that he raped you

Classic woman stategy
>>
>>71544442
>>71544544
>carrying about either one
Hopefully he ends up in jail and she gets expelled
>>
>>71544047
Alabama has all white Christian academies. So it's legal but regardless of the education quality, they aren't accredited since SACS (the accrediting agency for the region) refuses to even look at them.
>>
>>71544632

This is the right answer.
>>
>>71544042
Black Mormons are pretty based really. The ones that get baptized even though everyone at church is white are the cream of the crop.
>>
>>71543065
There's no logic to her complaint. She broke a school rule and as a result got "raped". What happened between her and Tyrone doesn't change that she broke the university's honor code. However, had she not broken the honor code, she wouldn't have put herself into a position to get "raped". The rules were there for her own good.
>>
>>71543065
Sounds to me like she violated the honor code. Victim or not. Maybe if she hadn't been violating it she wouldn't have gotten raped. Codes of conduct like that are as much for your benefit as campus society's in general.

>I was in a not-at-fault car crash one time, I should never get a speeding ticket.
>>
Only /pol9k/ would celebrate a shitskin raping a Christian girl.
>>
>>71544891
This. She's going to be used as an example for years of why you don't break the honor code ever.
>>
>>71543065
So she was raped in nigro bedroom? I'm smelling "regret after consensual sex" kind of rape.
>>
>>71543065
Burn the coal.
Pay the toll.
>>
>>71544040
Just look at the media today. Young white girls are always paired with Black men in todays movies and tv shows.

This causes White women to subconsciously go for Black men and for Black men to subconsciously think they are entitled to White girls. The result is OP story.
>>
>>71543065
>Students at the school are expected to follow an 'honor code' which bans being in the bedroom of the opposite sex, drinking and doing drugs
Nothing wrong
>>
they both deserve death tbqhfamalama
>>
>>71544924
>mormon
>Christian
Pick one
Abd it's obvious she's just a slut trying to excuse her sluttery by calling it rape.
>>
>>71544924
We're celebrating a slut getting punished. You do not let boys into your room. You do not drink or get high. That's not just BYU honor code, that's Mormonism 101. You do not go to a college subsidized by Mitt Romney and the widow's mite if you do not get Mormonism 101. You can even be a non-Mormon, go to BYU, pay non-Mormon tuition, but it is a church that cares about morality.
>>
>>71544924
Why did she bring him into her room?
>>
>>71545318
>it is a church
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
>>
>>71545448
*tips the Fedora hat*
>>
>>71544924
Race traitors are more dangerous than nigs. They sow discontent among the ranks.

Same way white biker gangs who sell drugs to other whites and generally act worse than niggers should be at the end of a rope too.
>>
>Agree to code of conduct as a condition of enrollment
>Violate code of conduct
>Burn the Coal while violating code of conduct
>Pay the toll for burning said coal
>Worried that reporting the rape will get back to BYU because police report is evidence of the violation of the code of conduct.
>File report anyway
>BYU does exactly what they told you there were going to do for violating their code of conduct
>Throw hissy fit because you broke the rules and are going to have to suffer the consequences
>File lawsuit, contact media, play victim

Modern Feminism, where women aren't supposed to be expected to abide by a contract because reading is sexist.
>>
>>71545505
Mormons aren't even Christian, and there's only one Church my man.
>>
>>71545699
The Mormon Church would not exist if what ever Church you claim to be true was actually true..
>>
>>71545699
The church of me is the only true church

Mortal beings pretending that they can understand the word of god, me, is stupid
>>
>>71543065
>during a date at her off-campus apartment last September
This is clearly a violation of the honor code that she signed to get in. Rape or not she should be expelled.
>>
>>71543528
so literally not rape then, just some dumb slut who fucked some nigger before realizing he was just saying shit to get in her pants.

when will we start punishing these whores who cry wolf?
>>
>>71545699
Look, I know you have a lot of fun with this, but this isn't the place.
>>
>>71545801
Heathen.

Matthew 7:15
Matthew 24:24

>>71546026
It is always the proper time and place to defend the faith, infidel.
>>
>>71545945
>so literally not rape then
It might have been
either way she broke the rules by letting him in her room
>>
File: indian.jpg (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
26 KB, 150x150
>>71546422
>It might have been

Women can't be raoed, she enjoyed it so it doesn't count as rape
>>
>>71543065
>invites rapist
>gets raped
Idiot
>>
>>71546374
>> Watch out for false prophets

Alright we will.

>> For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

So you admit that Mormons performed great signs and wonders? :^)
>>
>>71546374
But you're not defending the faith. You're vomiting out a bunch of zero-context Bible verses and expecting us to telepathically understand your interpretation of them and reject the witness of the Holy Spirit in favor of that. It doesn't convince anybody.
>>
>>71546422
these two lines
>After the incident, Barney says she hesitated to report the rape
>But when she learned that her attacker had lied about his identity
explain everything. If it was actual rape it wouldn't matter if the attacker lied about his age and whether he was married or not. He could be george bush or the nigga who used to smoke crack off the school bleachers, it's still rape.

She fucked him willingly, but as soon as she learned she got played, she decided to try and get back at him.

that's literally it.
>>
>>71546664
No, I merely admit that the existence of false prophets outside of the Church doesn't negate the existence of the Church, as you were illogically blathering on about.
>>
>>71543321

First post, best post
>>
>>71546997
>> as you were illogically blathering on about

Funny to have you say that.

>>71546885
Read here.
>>
>burn coal
>pay the toll

Dumb bitch watched too much MTV
>>
>>71546885
Two verses isn't "a bunch" and you'd understand the context of you took two seconds to think about it.
>>
>>71547089
No you.
>>
>>71543065

Mormons are faggots? Wow breaking news here
>>
>>71547121
You may not realize this, but other internet tough guys also present us with THREE BIBLE VERSES THAT DESTROY MORMONISM CLICK HERE. And when we explain our viewpoint, how we understand those verses, and how they actually prop up our arguments, they present us with more verses. Out of context. What losers for not realizing those verses they use all the time actually prove them wrong! I'm just going to derail an anti-slut, pro-morality thread to grind my personal religious axe!

Yes, there is only one true Church, and it is the one the Lord restored Priesthood authority to through Joseph Smith. But we don't go into your threads and demand you change because we are not faggots. We knock on your door but we don't go to your church and wave signs.
>>
I hope she gets kicked out.
>>
>>71545141
Exactly. I wish based Kubrick was still alive so he could make a movie on this subject since he was keen on how people are programmed
>>
>>71543065

"The honor code includes rules against being in the bedroom of a member of the opposite sex, using 'unclean' language, and imbibing alcohol or even coffee."
>sounds like she broke the rules
also
>date with a negro
>get raped
>it's that simple
>>
File: 1456601398564.jpg (18 KB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
1456601398564.jpg
18 KB, 320x344
>>71543065

rape = unexpected anal

stupid bitch, what did you think the nigger would want. to treat a woman like a human being, lol.
>>
>>71547461
>other...guys
Oh so you're saying that you're just literally arguing against a straw man instead of actually following the conversation. Okay then.

Mormons aren't Christian. They don't even follow the Nicene Creed. They're about as Christian as Muslims are.
>>
>>71547803
>> M-Muh Nicene Creed

You are autistic, not even Christian I think..
>>
>>71547803
>There it is, kids! He's equating following Christ with following Emperor Constantine!
>>
the only coal you should burn is for bbq
>>
> That name
> That beard
> That prayer mark on forehead

He's a muslim kek
>>
>>71543528
>during a date

Fuck her, got what she wanted apparently.
>>
>>71543321
Lolwut? The LDS is practically a church dedicated to burning coal.
>>
>On Monday, she filed a complaint with the federal education office, claiming BYU has violated Title IX sex discrimination rules

what discrimination.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.