[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need a cigarette..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: rolling-tobacco-img.jpg (143 KB, 555x305) Image search: [Google]
rolling-tobacco-img.jpg
143 KB, 555x305
can you redpill me on smoking tobacco?
I am going through a couple of stressful months and it seems that smoking a bit helps.
However everytime I light one I think about hurting myself and cancer.
makes the experience half assed..

I am close to go buy some now but I am holding back..
are they really that harmful ?
1-2 a day periodically?
>>
Handle it
Lying can also harm you and you do it on a daily basis
>>
>>71520923

I havent smoked since I quit on Jan 1st.

Before that I smoked copious amounts of cigs and WEED LMAO.

Things that have changed:

>better skin
>better breath
>feel fitter
>more stamina
>more money
>eat more
>drink more (water)
>feel overall healthier
>no more cigarette stench
>no more ashtray mouth
>no more obsessing over MY LAST CIG

Just stop.

There is no need to smoke. You dont want to smoke, its your body telling you to do so.
>>
File: 1460838980490.jpg (37 KB, 552x571) Image search: [Google]
1460838980490.jpg
37 KB, 552x571
Instead of killing yourself should start getting to the root of your problem that generates stress.
>>
Start vaping with juice that has nicotine in it.
I have smoked for since i was 16 (32 now) and have started vaping recently. I am relapsing and buying a pack cigs about once a week now but i'm three weeks in and making a huge difference in my life just by each time i vape instead of smoke.

You have to hate smoking and dwell on that feeling of each one damaging you. Apart from being true, that sort of thinking is the best way to rewire your addiction to it.

Try Allen Carr's 'easy way to quit smoking' too. It helps deprogramme your addiction to something that is completely a product of mass production, economies of scale and false advertising/ coverups.
>>
>>71520923
Just gets some weed m8.
Tobacco wont do anything for your stress.
>>
you are literally paying to inhale industrial pollutants and it doesn't even feel good
your natural fear of acrolein and benzopyrene tying your dna into shoelaces should be stronger than anything else
>>
>>71521146

Terrible advice.

>>71521095

Do what this Piefke said:

>find out what the root of your stress is and tackle it by changing your outlook on life, your expectations and your lifestyle
>>
>>71521095
my med work half assed too atm that is why my body craves some chemical that will distract my mind...i have a doc apointment on friday...
i can't deal with the stress. I will end up with a stroke of heart attack for sure...
>>
File: cigggies.jpg (188 KB, 1166x648) Image search: [Google]
cigggies.jpg
188 KB, 1166x648
>>71520923
i smoke WEED 420 YIEEEEEWWWWWWW

for the stress as well. Life is stressful thats why cigarettes started becoming popular in the first place

CAPCHA: select all images with grass
>>
>>71521095
This.

Also as much of a faggy meme as vaping is, it can be beneficial in stopping.

I smoked for 3 years. I didn't care the first year because I was depressed and not thinking about long term effects. As I woke up from my retardation I realized I had started a habit I no longer wanted. I would continually buy packs after "quitting" and the cycle would repeat itself over and over again.

I'd recommend it because it comes with a level of shame which I find beneficial to the quitting process.
>>
>>71520923
Smoking is disgusting and gay as fuck. Why would you burn so much money on something that is nothing but negatives?
>>
>>71521313
physical and mental addiction. It's the only reason.

The whole stress thing is a fallacy. Smoking cigarettes raises your blood pressure and pulse
>>
>>71521212
too many stressful things on my plate in life that can't avoid at the moment. Like nothing is in place and stable.
no job, wrking on it
no home, i couchsurf
no friends, moved out recently
stress meds stopped working...
a cigarette does the trick for a while. or escapism with animus, music, vidya.
>>
Have a cigar after work before you shower. Yes, inhale, you're getting cancer anyway might as well make it worth. But it gives you nice alone time and you can wash the smell and change clothes right after.
>>71521095
Or do this. Unless you want to die or don't give a fuck about your problems. You're a grown man you shouldn't need advice
>>
>>71521390
Yeah, stims would not be good for stress. That's stupid
>>71521391
If you don't work where do you get the money to maintain this addiction?
>>
>>71521095
Sleep snug, smug
>>
>>71521095
sleep snug smug
>>
>>71520923

ex smoker here i quited a few times and then got craving again, smoking addiction is weird. And you dont really need a cigarette its something else you need, you need to figure out what .At one point i did not need nicotine but just the feeling you get in your throat from smoking. weird stuff
>>
>>71520923
>I am going through a couple of stressful months and it seems that smoking a bit helps.

how about you get some mineral and vitamin supplements instead? nutrify your body, don't poison it with retarded cigs. you can handle stress better if you're nutrified, especially thanks to minerals.

plus, cigarettes deplete your vitamin c and antioxidants depot. the buzz your get from it is not a long term anti-stress solution.

don't smoke. smoking is degenerate and poisonous.
>>
File: 8598076778_a0606e15d5_o.jpg (811 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
8598076778_a0606e15d5_o.jpg
811 KB, 1400x933
>>71520923
I quit smoking 5 years ago. Been hooked on tobacco since age 9. Main reason for quiting was muh shekels ofc, also stinky clothes and breath.

Feels good now, my lungs are 80% clean.

But honestly Im thinking about lighting a cigarette because of all the stress, but I'm afraid to find my self smoking pack a day again.
>>
>>71522607
>Been hooked on tobacco since age 9.
Tell more. Did you just have a few you could steal or did somebody give you a steady supply?
>>
Get a can of Copenhagen fagget
>>
>>71520923
If you are relaxed because of nicotine, buy vaper and start vaping. Vaping is very relaxing and tastes great.

If you like ''smoking'' buy cigars and just enjoy good smokes. Cigars are not meant to be inhaled, so you don't have any negative breath/lung issues with them. Few cigars a week isn't that harmful for your health I think but i'm not a doctor

Cigar humidor 30€
Cheap cigars I recommend
Jose L. Piedra
Quintero
Rafael Gonzales (panetelas)
Villa Zamorano
Montecristo (puritos)
few to mention
>>
>>71522926
>Cigars are not meant to be inhaled,
I keep hearing this. What are they for then?
>>
>>71521053

This.

Take your life back.
>>
>>71522607
Dude, be strong. That's something you really don't want to go back to.

It's even worse to go back and forth with cigs. A good friend of mine would be like a whole year without smoking then on a wedding or some extraordinary event he'd go back smoking for 3 or 4 months and quit again.

A doctor had to pop the blisters in his throat and he quitted for good. Idk how long it has been since then but he is damn scared of cigs now.
>>
>>71523035

Taste the smoke in your mouth then blow it out
>>
File: 1449320252367.jpg (147 KB, 610x728) Image search: [Google]
1449320252367.jpg
147 KB, 610x728
Smoking is shit, it was marketed by the jews and it's more addictive than heroin but twice as bad because it's availability.

If you smoke, by the time you are 45 your lungs will start collapsing, by 55 you will need an oxygen tank and will probably suffocate one night choking on your own flem / mucus.

Everytime you need a cig, pretend you are sucking on jamals cock, and imagine a doctor cutting you open and stealing your organs to give to some black nigger child who doesn't deserve them.
>>
>>71523035
They are meant to be tasted. Some like to get some smoke to their nasal cavitys and get more flavours that way.
>>
>>71520923
Smoking doesn't relax you. It addicts you to nicotine, then when the withdrawal kicks in and you satisfy it with a cigarette, it feels blissful.
So basically all it does is make your stress worse with the ability to temporarily bring it back to the starting level for the cost of addiction to poison, heightened cancer and heart disease risk, money and your sense of smell.
It's spring, can you smell lilacs blossoming? You won't be able to.
>>
File: 13348748.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
13348748.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>71522744
I was born in Russia. They would sell you cigarettes in any booth, I just lied and told them "its for parents". Also local cigarettes were like 20 cents a pack.

>>71523172
My father started smoking after 13 years break, but he quit again after lije half a year.

Im really jealous of my friends who somehow can smoke only when partying.
>>
File: luckylukesmoking300x300.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
luckylukesmoking300x300.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>
>>71523192
>>71523511
But it tastes like shit, why would you want to taste it?
>>71523920
Ah, makes sense.
>Im really jealous of my friends who somehow can smoke only when partying
Why?
>>
>>71521053
I smoke for 11 years now. A pack a day.
Third day since quiting. It's getting better.

But it really helps to read this.
Thanks Bros.
>>
>>71520923
Here is a redpill:

Years ago, somebody decided to make money by selling tobacco to the people. Science wasn't really a thing back then, so people didn't care and smoked away. Today, we find out that tobacco literally has no benefits and only destroys your lungs. Cigarettes are a mutation of that, which are somehow 100 times more harmful, and are literally designed to cull population by switfly killing anyone dumb enough to smoke them. While there was no benefit to smoking tobacco from a pipe, cigarettes are literally jew designed cancer sticks with a formula so precise as to kill you as fast as possible in as little space as possible.

TL;DR-You pay for it, you die slowly, somebody else gets payed and laughs at your stupid ass, all the while the jews rub their hands together as the people still fall for this obvious attempt at population control
>>
>>71521391
If you don't have a job you totally shouldn't smoke.

It's hundreds of doller again.
>>
>>71524871
>But it tastes like shit, why would you want to taste it?
What have you smoked? Some 3 dollar pack of dry cigarillos from grocery store?
>>
>>71521095
JUDEN
FUCKING JUDEN GIVE ME STRESS
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.