[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does America have a large enough white demographic to be able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 24124141.png (9 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
24124141.png
9 KB, 420x420
Does America have a large enough white demographic to be able to be called a "white" country?
>>
>>71517570
No
>>
>>71517570
Does New Zealand have a large enough demographic to be able to be called a "country"?
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 576x1024
America is no longer a white nation/the 60% white population myth

>In America it's commonly believed that whites are still the majority. This simply is not true.
Anyone that does even a little searching realizes that "white", is a term used very loosely/broadly by the U.S. government. They'll say things such as "non Hispanic white", but you'll find that that is often misleading. The truth is that the actual white population is somewhere between 30% to 49% of the total population. The worse news is that within the next 5 to 15 years, it will get much worse. We have a large percentage of whites who are old. 50,60,70, and 80 year olds who will soon be dying.

>"The problem? People die all the time and are replaced".
The problem is they won't be replaced. These people had very few children, and even fewer grandchildren. Sure, there will be whites who take their place as the new old, but it will be a far smaller number.

White birth rates continue to decline and as time passes that means fewer and fewer whites. If something doesn't change soon, within the next 20 years whites will drop down to 20 or 30% of the total population. And that's hoping for the best. It could be much, much lower.
>>
>>71517654
kek
>>
>>71517570
definitely not
>>
>>71517720
hahaha, nigger is you president. get fuck
>>
>>71517570
Yes. We're still 63% white. Throughout most of our history we've been near 90% white.

But here's the thing. If you want to see the future just look at NYC. I've lived here for a long time. Whites have been the minority here (like 30%) for a long time. And yet, despite being a fraction of the population, whites really ARE New York City. They live in the main neighborhoods, work/create at the main companies, maintain the dominant institutions. The minority communities keep to themselves, ....they are ethnic enclaves, and the people in them either collect govt aid or do support/labor positions for the dominant white population.

There really isn't much assimilation and all groups (except troubled Dindus) seem happy with this arrangement. It's possible this is what our future will look like. Whites as a dominant minority.
>>
>>71517720
by the time whites are the minority things will start collapsing brown people will not be able to enjoy their time as the majority
>>
>>71518422
Keep dreaming moron.

Wait till things inevitably get bad

You have no idea. Keep living in your fantasy land. Whatever you have to do to rationalize the fact whites are a minority
>>
>>71517570
America is full of dirty hispanics and they got the worst breed of hispanics the mexicans.
>>
At 63% white that still 200 million more white people than your entire population
>>
>>71518540
What?

I'm not saying that I like it. I'm saying that "liberals'" notion that there will be mass integration is a lie. And that even as a minority, whites dominate the landscape. Also, the longer these tribes remain in their ethnic enclaves the higher probability that they will return to their homeland. It's really possible some of these groups never assimilate.
>>
File: 466634732.jpg (46 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
466634732.jpg
46 KB, 355x236
>>71517570
Does George Costanza have enough hair to be considered non bald.
>>
>>71519649
Shitposting King
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.