[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's read the Protocols of Zion together!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: protocol_1.png (163 KB, 550x3449) Image search: [Google]
protocol_1.png
163 KB, 550x3449
As Hitler said…
>For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken.
Let's start by reading the first protocol (Protocol #1, pic related) together. We will just focus on that protocol for this thread.
Future threads will cover the other protocols one or two at a time.
That is, we will be acting as a book club.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
Here is the entire protocols, which you can save for later.
When you're reading the protocols, you will quickly see how redpilled they are. If they were written by Jews, then Jews must have been very redpilled. The entire document agrees with the mainstream /pol/ viewpoint in almost every paragraph.

For example
>there is no such thing as equality in nature, the SJWs are delusional
>Jews steal our gold
>degeneracy is weakening
>almost every political movement after the enlightenment was a mistake
>and more…
>>
The first protocol has 29 paragraphs.

Paragraph 3 basically says that since most people are corrupt and violent at heart, the best way to rule them is with force. Basically, if you are too soft they will take advantage of you / kill you.

That is the essence of the first protocol. It basically says that we the Jews will make our enemies soft so that we can take their power, but once we have the power we will rule with an iron fist so that it cannot be taken from us.

Do you guys get it? Does that make sense? I hope so.
>>
File: 40-cornwell-afpgt.jpg (144 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
40-cornwell-afpgt.jpg
144 KB, 1368x1026
Paragraph 6 of the first protocol goes into more detail on the strategy of infecting enemies with liberalism in order to take their power.

It says to make political competitors value certain useless ideals so that they will give up some of their power in order to preserve those ideals. Ideals like equality, democracy, and freedom.

I wonder how many times people have given power to Jews in a fair and democratic way, only for the Jews go against the principles of fairness and equality by never giving back the power that they've earned.

They can hoard the power through mafia tactics and nepotism. They lull their enemies into peacefulness while being the opposite themselves. Wolves in sheeps' clothing.
>>
File: protocol_tape.png (412 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
protocol_tape.png
412 KB, 1280x720
Here's the audiobook for anybody who'd rather listen.

Protocol I starts at 28:50.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

It's the Small, Maynard & Company edition, which is inferior to the Marsden translation, but still better than the "Modern English" version that adds phrases like "lame-brained numskulls" and "dumb-assed libertarians".
>>
bAmp
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 249x249
>>71499558
>>
Evidence that the Protocols of Zion are not fabricated?

I want to berieve.
>>
You guys do know this is forgery?
>>
>>71503323

Not only that, but the book it copied is also also a forgery itself.
>>
>>71502662
Hitler did nothing right.
>>
>>71503189
I think Henry Ford mentioned them once or twice.
>>
>>71503757
BURN THIS HERETIC
>>
File: Romanovs1914.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1136) Image search: [Google]
Romanovs1914.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1136
>>71503323
>>71503479

It's irrelevant whether or not it was a forgery. The book could have been written by an evil drunk homesexual clown conspiracy cult and it would still be pertinent and useful.

The fact remains that the protocols describe the true nature of politics for those who have political ambitions, and it describes the political state of the world today.

Anyone with an interest in politics dismissing the Protocols would be like a military commander dismissing Art of War or On War.

Shoo shoo dirty Jew.
>>
>>71504225
You do realize all the good ideas in the Protocols are written by Machiavelli almost 500 years earlier?

For someone with an "interest in politics" you somehow missed out on the ideas of the guy who literally invented political theory.
>>
>>71502662
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>71504442
if that's the case then why have the Jews been able to use those strategies to take political power from so many Western politicians?

Either there are some ideas in the Protocols that aren't found in Machiavelli, or western politicians are fucking retarded and never read Machiavelli. I think it's a little of both.
>>
Bumping, keep the summarys going
>>
>>71503323
>>71503479
How do we know its a forgery? How do we know you're not kikes?

Source or go back to /r/sandersforpresident please and thank you
>>
>>71505383
Actually I have to go to bed becuase I have to get up for work tomorrow early morning for a full day of work.

Maybe someone else can take over?

BTW paragraph 24 summarizes the war on terror and Jewish terror. Manufactured uprising in Libya. Possible Jewish funding of ISIS. You get the idea. This is the new way of doing war that supposedly saves lives. War by proxy and assassination. I wonder if they are right about it saving lives compared to conventional warfare. Maybe the Jews really have our best interests at heart. Read on and find out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.