[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed how no "christian" ever obeys jesus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23
File: jesus_satan.jpg (28 KB, 285x320) Image search: [Google]
jesus_satan.jpg
28 KB, 285x320
Have you noticed how no "christian" ever obeys jesus? That's because doing these things brings disgrace.
And the rats know it and don't dare do it.
Think for a moment: Wouldn't it be cool if the guy who is considered the devil were actually God and He was very loving of humans?
The "devil" of the bible is actually very honest with you if you so care to listen:
Isn't the law of God written in your heart? Well… where is your desire to love your enemies? Or to give alms to the poor? Or to be humble? or not to be prideful? Or not to be arrogant? Or not to be smartass? or not to be cocky? Or your desire to be chaste and avoid fucking like an animal in very perverted ways? Or to be obedient to your parents? Or your desire not to pirate games? And many other desires you don't have why to explain to me that are considered "evil" by the "god" of the bible and his antichrist jesus.
Would you love a paradise filled with pussy ass and dick and even more?
And look at how the jesus guys never do a miracle nor obey him, they even hoard gold, so "humble" they are (because this is a thing of satan and they don't do it to avoid ruin).
Wanna try believing that disobeying jesus and the alleged "god" of the bible is a good work and see how it goes for you if your life improves?
Just don't be the retard that believes himself to be a god, that's actually satanic.

I'll explain, and this is even in the bible still: Isn't the world populated by the people of the devil? Why would it be good to do as they say? Why would it be evil to steal from them? Or to even kill them? They are of the devil.
But no, apparently we have to "love our enemies" (literal demons).
Well… you sure satan is satan?
>>
>>71468603
Truth is, the alleged "god" of the bible is all bitter hatred towards humans, do not eat this, do not fuck, do not be gay, do not be happy, don't touch this, in heaven we don't fuck and you worship me all day long, you cannot even be warm in saturdays because you cannot light a fire or work if you had to, you have to be humilliated and your pride is stomped, you have to give your money to somebody that suspiciously seems to be under the wrath of God… And you have to become a sissy among your enemies even, let them hit you and feel happy for this.
Are you sure this cockblocking god is not actually the devil?
>>
Spain reads Nietzsche the thread
>>
jesus christ christianity is already dead just let it go

you won (until the muslims stomp you)
>>
>>71468850

What? I'm bringing here wisdom of God, this saves christianity, not the other way arround.
>>
File: 1460261940096.png (299 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460261940096.png
299 KB, 720x540
>The "devil" of the bible is actually very honest with you...
>>
File: 1460293140488.png (63 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1460293140488.png
63 KB, 350x350
>Isn't the law of God written in your heart? Well… where is your desire to love your enemies? Or to give alms to the poor? Or to be humble? or not to be prideful? Or not to be arrogant? Or not to be smartass? or not to be cocky? Or your desire to be chaste and avoid fucking like an animal in very perverted ways? Or to be obedient to your parents? Or your desire not to pirate games? And many other desires you don't have why to explain to me that are considered "evil" by the "god" of the bible and his antichrist jesus.

I've got all those. You lose.
>>
>>71469122
kek
>>
>>71468994
Christianity is not of God
>>
The bible tells you to love your personal enemies, but to hate the enemies of God. Clearly you haven't read the bible.

Don't listen to this false teacher people.
>>
>>71468603
You seem lost, friend. I hope you find Jesus. The King of Angels will welcome you back into his flock with open arms.
>>
File: HAIL SATAN.gif (129 KB, 581x391) Image search: [Google]
HAIL SATAN.gif
129 KB, 581x391
OP is right.

HAIL SATAN
WELCOME YEAR ZERO!
>>
>>71469426

Mark 1:24

What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!

------------

In this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God

So honest...
>>
File: IMG_1934.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.png
811 KB, 636x509
ITT: Satanist tries to use worldly pleasures and money to bait people into disobeying Jesus Christ.

>Wanna try believing that disobeying jesus and the alleged "god" of the bible is a good work and see how it goes for you if your life improves?
Talk about Jew-tactics....No thanks, I'm fine having my sins washed away and being in communion with the Creator.
>>
>>71469562

Riddle me something: Why are your churches filled with gold if you preach humility?
>>
>>71468642
Your belief is literally mystery babylon religion, luciferianism.

Also you're all wrong about doctrine, not surprisingly considering the fact youve grown up around satanic catholics who dont teach the bible.

Nothing wrong with sex at all as long as its with your spouse, for example.
>>
I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

So which one is it? The heart gives the law of god or the evil?

You know, honest people don't contradict themselves so many times...
>>
>>71469694
Because catholocism us not biblical, its not christianity, its paganism mixed with eastern mysticism and they just inserted jesusinto it. It is of thr devil.
>>
>>71469694
My church isn't filled with gold. Other churches may be, and that's no surprise since your father's servants have infiltrated so many of them and led many of them astray. You should ask your father why he tries so hard to deceive Christians, why he spends so much time and effort trying to blackmail pastors after using paid plants to cause them to sin.

Maybe you're not aware of your father's tricks and actually believe what you're saying. If that's the case, you have my sympathy.
>>
And mysteriously, the "devil" is always preaching the same "sins". Without any contradictions.
>>
>>71470117

See

>>71469917

And

>>71470139
>>
>>71469917
The flesh desires all those things. When we are born again and let the holy ghost live in us we can walk away from it.
>>
>>71470228
"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." (Ezekiel 36:26)

Your tricks are getting old.
>>
Don't listen to the traitor iberians. Mostly commies.
>>
File: decktheHalls.jpg (44 KB, 398x523) Image search: [Google]
decktheHalls.jpg
44 KB, 398x523
>Have you noticed how no "christian" ever obeys jesus? That's because doing these things brings disgrace.

The Church is a hospital for the sick; A healthy man doesn't spend time in a hospital. Understand that man is fallen, hence the need for the Church.

nice larping though.
>>
>>71470228
>>71470139
>>71469917
You have been led astray anon, do not believe the devil's tricks for it is all he has
>>
>>71470498

Isn't the mark of the antichrist that he comes to the temple of god and declares himself god?

I think you said jesus was god in the flesh?
>>
>>71470891
Chronology
>>
Also, I would like to see a miracle of yours.
>>
Jesus wasn't a pussy, he wasn't even an ascetic. He dined with tax collectors, and told his disciples to purchase swords.

We crucified Christ. The devil is equatable to a form of polytheism. Christ is the embodiment of God in the flesh, and the kingdom of heaven hereafter is not rendered comprehensible to the flesh or by the senses, it would be no different then looking into the mirror be it that the case.

The human mind is like an animal's. The merits of religion is that it lays forth principles to the refinement of communities. Every man is benefited free agency.

It's like your post OP, you have this straw man christian who is a conception on your own behalf to render a rhetorical inquiry to things you are at best assumptious of.

It's like history in general, it doesn't exist, except platonically in the consensus of education, but it lacks any palpability of being witnessed or observed. Why do you believe in history, OP?
>>
>>71470388
It's mostly Spaniards from what I can tell, the Portuguese here are staunch Catholics. Pretty pathetic that these people used to consider themselves defenders of the faith. Now they're little more than a bunch of modernist, secularist trash.
>>
>>71468603
Christians are hypocrites that why I became an atheist because the religion was pointless it was just an excuse for wild animals to think they arent wild animals.
>>
>>71471089

And if jesus is the christ, why don't we see miracles from you?
>>
>>71468603
>Or your desire not to pirate games?

Is there actually people who do this?
>>
>>71471194

Consider my post, be smart, why would a loving God put a prostate in your butt and then forbid you to put dicks inside?
>>
>>71471194
>Christians are hypocrites

Because you aren't seeing christians!

They say and do not do. They are of the devil!

Just look at that control freak trying to ruin our lives.
>>
>>71469186
>I've got all those.

And how come you still have a computer which you didn't sell to give to the poor?
>>
>>71471258
I would say the same for all religions but who are we to deserve miracles?Arrogance.
>>71471338
God never said that, a human did.
>>71471747
That is not a requirement in Christianity.

>>71471464
You ruin your own life by making poor choices, it's not God's fault you chose to take it up the ass downtown then get shot.
>>
>>71471258
Same reason you wouldn't water the nile turning to blood. It's not good for our sanity.
>>
>>71471815
>>71471944
Stop engaging him. Jesus commanded not to throw pearls before swine. Paul says to avoid stupid debates.

He is not here to learn, only to spread his filth. He has already lost every argument he made, there is no point to continue. Ignore and move on.
>>
>>71471815
>I would say the same for all religions but who are we to deserve miracles?Arrogance.

A god that doesn't want to be tested is a demon in disguise or a lie.

>God never said that

God never said to have buttsex? True, MY GOD never did, the one presented in the bible, which is satan, does, and so does the antichrist jesus and his disciples.

>That is not a requirement in Christianity.

According to your books, IT IS.

>You ruin your own life by making poor choices

Like listening to people that very obviously lie, this is you.

>>71471944
>It's not good for our sanity.

What sanity? You are all insane already, you believe that by lying constantly and doing the opposite of what you preach people will end up somehow believing you.

>>71472151

Ah yes, fight the devil and he will flee from you.
>>
>>71472232
>A god that doesn't want to be tested is a demon in disguise or a lie.
who are we as humans to decide this?
>God never said to have buttsex? True, MY GOD never did, the one presented in the bible, which is satan, does, and so does the antichrist jesus and his disciples.

Christians do not use the Torah

>According to your books, IT IS.
citation needed

>Like listening to people that very obviously lie, this is you.

I am listening to you, yes

what is your religion then? Being so frustrated with Christianity you must be Jewish or a disgruntled Catholic. Spain is better than this.
>>
>>71472525
Stop engaging him. He is feeding off of your attention.

"Give not that which is holy unto dogs." (Matthew 7:6)
>>
>>71472525
>who are we as humans to decide this?

Not fools since we were given intellect.

>Christians do not use the Torah

New testament also says it.

>citation needed

If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property. And Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

>And they keep lying, and lying and lying

>what is your religion then?

I am christian.
>>
>>71468603
>apparently we have to "love our enemies" (literal demons)

they might have no soul anymore, but if you tell them that you believe in them and that you love them, it will change them forever, same with Jesus who did the more influence on earth than any other person.
enough said
>>
>>71471747
I don't have to run out in the freakin forest and search for almost dead people and help them
or running around town and forcing my help for people
It's more important if a person will come to you and ask for help, than you actually need to help the person.
But that doesn't mean you have to share your house with him/her for the rest of your life.

When a person asked me for a dollar/euro I did give away the money most of the time
>>
>>71472935
Say what thou will anon. I wish you the best for all your days.
>>
>>71473783

Choose well or be cursed

>>71473517

No, you are to actively leave your house (according to your book) forever and give all your posessions and then preach, and magically you will be fed and miracles will come out of your hands.

Why do you say and do not do? Because you lie, it is so simple.
>>
>Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
>>
>>71468603
in islam the devil is actually a normal guy, hes just a big cuck

in christiannity they have the whole good vs evil thing, like its fucking comic book kek
>>
>>71474350

You are perishing for being a fool. To defeat the world, you don't have to become a fool according to the world, but rather smarter than the world, retard.

But since satan is stupid and of little intellect, he aims at the fools.
>>
I remember having this exact conversation years ago, with two of my closest friends at the time.

We were 12.
>>
>>71469694
Church is a place to congregate but the true "Church" of Christ is us the believers. When he returns for his church he isnt coming for some wood and gold
>>
>>71474350

Tell us about heaven, what kind of pleasure is there?
>>
>>71474874

But you didn't answer why are you not being humble while you preach humility.

Is it bad? Does it bring ruin? I'm already telling you, you're all retards compared to me, I will never be humble. NEVER.
>>
>>71472232
I don't need you to believe me. I am just saying that when the world is gonna end, smile with grace to the spookiness of it all.

Noah was uneasy during the demiurge, and god told him to build an ark to keep all his favorite farm animals for safe keepings. The piggies, chickens, cows, and birdies.

The merits of religion tells us vaguely onto why we have purpose. Yet, I find that the beauty comes from how we do things. A bird sings songs to find company, then it settles down with another birdie, where then they go out to collect my doggies tufts of hair that were thrown in the backyard. For all we know birds may be singing about how much nothing matters, and their longing for how much they need another birdie to collect seeds with. It's a miracle that god made their angsty bird songs pleasing.

After all, we are the inspiration of the god of life. Everything about our being is self-evident. We only come to be knowing of things because of the Will.

Life is better a scavenger hunt for the discovery of more self-knowledge, and when we pass, we can only assume things which are not known. Is it oblivion? Oblivion never existed, and the Bible claims it was formlessness, existence in it's unseen form. Does nature have to be like this? Well, we are here, so this the one we are begotten to.

Life is rough, but even hereof, we can enjoy the activity of reading. Even be it that they are squiggly lines that convey some object of thought by the collaborated effort of generations of people, along side the opportunity to be by the spirit of god, even through the internet.
>>
Islam welcoming you guys.

The only degeneracy-free religion today.

Welcome brothers, Ma shaa Allah.
>>
>>71475287

What are the joys of heaven?
>>
>>71475370
>t. Al-Berto Mohamed
>>
>>71468603
How to go to hell: the post
>>
>>71475680
Welcome to Islam brother.

Ma Shaa Allah.
>>
File: homer-do-opposite-jews-say.jpg (105 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
homer-do-opposite-jews-say.jpg
105 KB, 720x541
Jesus was a Jew.
>>
>>71476241

Describe to us the joys of heaven.
>>
>>71475370
>degeneracy free religion
>Islam
>pick one
>>
>>71476641
>Be American
>Fuck sister
>Fantasies about mother
>Get molested by uncle
>Mother cuck father
>Father is happy his fantasy coming true

Type "maor" for more :)
>>
>>71470253
>Sweden being Christian
What the actual fucking heck
>>
I'll describe to you heaven the way I see it:

EVERYTHING "god" and jesus forbid plus more, all that is fun, all that you enjoy and these people call evil.

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX PLEASURE PLEASURE PLEASURE, AND WITH BETTER BODIES AND WITH BETTER CREATURES.

But seeming how material goods are a bad thing, I doubt you'll get much of a kicker of fun while adoring SATAN pretending to be god between flames for all eternity.
>>
>>71476271
Salam, what do you do for a living bro?
>>71476241
>t. Caliph Murad II of the moorish caliphate
>>
>>71475386
What are the joys of a mystery? Truth may be to absolute for the comfort of thought, and eternal thought in this fashion may be too mundane for a listful spirit. The highest of highest would very much be the lowest of lowest if you flipped it on it's head. I think what is to come can wait. As for what it is, that's by God's authority.
>>
>>71477062
>A
>GOLDEN
>CROSS
>>
>>71476865
except incest is more popular in muslim nations
>>
>>71477260
>Salam, what do you do for a living bro?
Salam. Freelancer programmer.
It's a weird thing to ask me just like that...
You, bro?

>>71477542
Keep telling yourself that if it make you feel better.
>>
It seems they didn't kill all the Cathars
>>
File: 1456793606418.gif (463 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1456793606418.gif
463 KB, 350x300
>>71477948
it is , especially in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan. Even in rural black American communities it is the highest I don't see why youre so mad
>>
>>71468603

You should read Brothers Karamazov, or at least the Grand Inquisitor chapter and Ivan's conversation with Satan.
>>
>Im a degenerate, edgelord faggot with no morals and cant understand why everyone else isn't
>>
>>71477123
>SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX PLEASURE PLEASURE PLEASURE
>AND WITH BETTER BODIES AND WITH BETTER CREATURES.

The second one is better in my opinion, I what a winged tiger that blows fire. I like my body as it is.

Sex is nice, but I want a waifu that lived with me on a magical planet, and we could start fires and stuff with our tiger pegasus.
>>
>>71468603
ITT: people who don't understand Christianity debate delusional barriers only created by their own lack of knowledge
>>
When exactly did this board turn religious? Does it have to do with the rise of Trump?
>>
>>71477123
Sounds like what islam preaches brah. Go join don't come back.
>>
>>71468603
I want what ur smoking
>>
>>71478168
Yeah of course.

In countries were most people are virgins and don't even dare to fuck a stranger they do incest.

Keep trying, Canada.
>>
File: untitled.png (233 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
233 KB, 400x315
>>71478870
Hey man its true, but keep deflecting. I don't see why you shouldn't be happy, I mean it explains why muslims are so short and shit
>>
>>71477948
student in comp sci
>>
>>71479120
I'm 192 cm.
And here's something, hieght isn't a big deal here... people don't define themselves by it here.

>>71479201
Ahh, nice...

Are you a Muslim. If so born as or a convert?
>>
>>71478475
In Islam you get translucent beings that don't poo, pee or menses, and the same goes for females, except they get guys.

I like mormonism, where you get family planets and can have spirit children.

There's also literature, like Dante's Paradiso.

Life with cheat codes is devoid of any passion. There must be something we have to do at least.
>>
File: tumblr_nu6xskk0Wc1reorefo1_1280.gif (549 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6xskk0Wc1reorefo1_1280.gif
549 KB, 720x534
>>71479370
>I'm 192 cm.

idk, most muslims are short there are outliers but most are manlets.
>>
>>71479370
yes im moslem born, parents are converts
>>
File: original.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Satan is not an enemy of God, it is his temptations that separate the wheat from the chaff. He may be reviled among Christians but he too serves the Lord.
>>
>>71479664
Islam isn't a race, kid.
>>
>>71480197
jew detected
>>
>>71471338
The prostrate causing pleasure when rubbed it just a property of the organ, you can reach the prostrate easily due to the structure of the male human body but it wasnt placed there for dicks to go in your butt.
>>
File: Smug_4c6167_5762907.jpg (63 KB, 640x879) Image search: [Google]
Smug_4c6167_5762907.jpg
63 KB, 640x879
>>71480273
ik, I mean most nonwhites that are muslim, islam isn't really a problem its the non whites that practice it
>>
>>71480153
Wow... interesting...

How they did convert if you don't mind sharing the story...?

And also how it's going for you being a Muslim son of converts... do you face problems/struggle with it...

>>71480497
I don't see a problem with being short.

You know that tall = advantage is just a social illusion in the west right?

Being tall give you no advantages here except hearing tall people jokes.
>>
File: tumblr_npwi696DuJ1r9ap5no3_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwi696DuJ1r9ap5no3_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x642
>>71480960
>I don't see a problem with being short.
lol

>You know that tall = advantage is just a social illusion in the west right?

nah famalam its good for women who want nice breeding material, there too the wont tell you but they want a taller man than them not a manlet
>>
File: 1454643249623.jpg (71 KB, 680x278) Image search: [Google]
1454643249623.jpg
71 KB, 680x278
>>71478403
Saving western civilization became unpopular.
>>
>>71481182
Relationships outside of marriage isn't common here, so what's the point anyway.

So people don't see it as a problem here or even thing about except if they are really short.

Tell me, 192 cm considered really tall there, or only tall?
>>
File: 443.jpg (16 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
16 KB, 342x192
>>71481933
>Tell me, 192 cm considered really tall there, or only tall?

relly tall for non whites, whites here are 188-195 usually
>>
>>71480960
>How they did convert if you don't mind sharing the story...?
dad is egyptian, mom is whitey
>And also how it's going for you being a Muslim son of converts... do you face problems/struggle with it...
no because of my white privilege, not joking
>>
>>71482215
>canada
>white
the average Nguyen here is 5'5''
>>
>>71482605
that's what I said, non whites are manlets here
>>
>>71482215
>relly tall for non whites, whites here are 188-195 usually
And still the average is 177 cm there. here is 175 cm.

You must be like 10% whites there done.

>>71482388
>dad is egyptian, mom is whitey
Ahaa nice
Good for her man, how she's going with Islam...
Stories of convert people interest me :)

>no because of my white privilege, not joking
lol, nice.
I meant being Muslim where there's small community of Muslim can be hard a bit... not even about Islamophobia and this stuff...

Also on what year in college you are?
>>
>>71483206
>You must be like 10% whites there done.

rural whites are much taller than city whites, the 20% non white manlets really bring the average down
>>
>>71483757
That's sad, debating moslims on /pol/ about hieght potential is wasted...
>>
>>71484165
nah famalam im just off work and watching movies, time wasted from what lel
>>
>>71484300
Are you from /r9k/?
>>
File: smug%20anime%20face.jpg (37 KB, 485x465) Image search: [Google]
smug%20anime%20face.jpg
37 KB, 485x465
>>71484777
no, never been there.
>>
>>71484990
It will suit you. It's a nice place also. You are too nice for /pol/.
>>
File: FJ0Hfys.jpg (138 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
FJ0Hfys.jpg
138 KB, 838x638
>>71485329
>It will suit you

WAT, I got a gf though and a great job not a neet senpai
>>
>>71483206
>Good for her man, how she's going with Islam...
>Stories of convert people interest me :)
she actually was muslim before marriage, got my dad to be more serious, learned arabic and all
>>
>>71468642

Live a life of hedonism then. Report your findings after a few years
>>
>>71468603
>The "devil" of the bible is actually very honest with you if you so care to listen:

Yes, because he's a prick. A complete prick.

And pricks can afford to be honest about it because they don't give a fuck.

>Would you love a paradise filled with pussy ass and dick and even more?

No, because these things are pretty shit, compared to higher ideals.
>>
>>71485480
Still, you have autism ^^ so you qualify as a robot.

>>71485668
>she actually was muslim before marriage, got my dad to be more serious, learned arabic and all
Ahaa, this is more interesting...

Seeing Muslim converts doing more effort for Islam make me cry for real. Hope Allah will steadfast both of you to Islam :)
>>
File: kHruzBM.png (218 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
kHruzBM.png
218 KB, 416x396
>>71486565
>Still, you have autism

how so?
>>
>>71486827
You got vaccinated?
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>71487036
fuck if I Know
>>
This is known as Luciferianism. It spread throughout Germany and some other parts of Europe during the Black Death.

It's retarded.
>>
File: 4249860-5466554335-12362.jpg (29 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
4249860-5466554335-12362.jpg
29 KB, 400x417
>>71487175
I think I know...
>>
>>71468603
This is why Europe is getting cucked
>>
>>71487472
??

>acutally watching anime
>>
File: tf.png (609 KB, 774x635) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
609 KB, 774x635
>>71487642
Of course I do.

Was joking about autism and that stuff my tall friend :)
>>
>>71488015
why anime is for children and shit, how the fuck can people enjoy those cartoons baka
>>
>>71468603

religion as we know it is really a product of monarchy

a tool to control the people, really

religion has definitely evolved under the total control of monarchy
the roman catholic church is just another monarch-entity
>>
File: dhNsBPx.jpg (187 KB, 842x624) Image search: [Google]
dhNsBPx.jpg
187 KB, 842x624
>>71488168
Anime have more guts at least, the story can be harsh and don't go as the viewer want to.

As an example the pic related (it's a manga, and also the pics I posted before).
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.