[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cheating is bad? As far as partner does not notice it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why is cheating is bad?

As far as partner does not notice it, isn't it basically okay? (I have never been noticed by partner btw)
>>
>>71448750
1) because sex can result in std / babies and the betrayal of trust is often unrepairable
2) because the act of keeping it secret puts a barrier between you and your partner
3) cheating partners often lose respect for their partner and this deeply damages the relationship
4) because you're breaking the trust with one of the people closest to you, and that is wrong.
5) because even besides all this, you're givong an outside person the power to out the betrayal and most likely damage the relationship beyond recovery. Why would you hand someone else the red button to blow up your relationship for a bit of strange?
>>
>>71448750
It is a complete violation of the most fundamental levels of trust between two people. You and the person you are committing adultery with should be both be ashamed of yourselves. Why wouldn't you just be in a relationship with that person, instead of involving another person who will most likely be hurt emotionally?
>>
>>71448750

Why be in a relationship, if you're going to break it? You shouldn't be asking this question, you know that it degrades you above all others.
>>
>>71449452
I just want free-gurantee sex with partner.

so it's alike safety? I guess
>>
>>71448750
If I was feeding you bleach and you didn't know it's basically okay, right?
>>
>>71448750
If you don't think it's a big deal, you should talk to your partner and discuss them with it. I'm in an open relationship and it's great, I recommend you try it. Plus, you won't have to go behind your partner's back anymore.

Partner doesn't like that idea? Maybe you need to find another partner that's more compatible with your lifestyle.
>>
>>71449692
I hate you on such a primal level.
>>
>>71449613
>Japan
>having sex

hue
>>
>>71448750

It's one of the most deeply harmful betrayals there is. If a person is willing to betray someone they claim to love, they are truly sick in the head and without morals.

One of the reasons I don't trust politicians who cheat on their spouses.

If you're willing to lie to and betray the person you tell us all you love, just how difficult is it going to be to lie to the complete strangers who voted for you?
>>
>>71449785
Because I'm honest and open with my girlfriend of 7 years and we mutually decided to have an open relationship which has been deeply beneficial to both of us?

Why? Are you jealous?
>>
>>71448750
Jew TEFL detected
>>
>>71450093
>If you dislike me or something I do you're just jealous
Really now?
>>
>>71450093
What factor is the amount of men she has slept with greater than the amount of women you have? 2? 3? Kek
>>
>>71449692
>>71450093

No, because it's stupid. You're trying to justify, and rename, something that has already existed, fuck buddies. It's not an open relationship, as the term is oxymoronic. Same with open marriages.

Why delude yourself into thinking it's a relationship? Stop sullying the name and what normal people have by renaming your fuck buddy, dead end, exploits to legitimize it. That's why I don't like you, or anyone like you.
>>
>>71450093
Whats there to be jealous of? A relationship in which your significant other gets fucked by random dudes and you being okay with it?

No Thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.