[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish population is 14 million. 0.2% of the global population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: img009.gif (42 KB, 719x539) Image search: [Google]
img009.gif
42 KB, 719x539
How the fuck do they have so much global influence. How have they always had so much since their creation? Is a massive push towards a political correctness just another safety measure so they can cry "abuse" when the Jew gets named? And would the world really be a better place if no Jews in influence existed?
>>
>>71447598
Soft times breed soft people, hard times breed hard people.

Being circumcised causes one to on a completely subconscious level understand that the world is out to get you and this is further forwarded by the holohoax. This unified enemy causes many jews to huddle together and lash out aggressively, perpetuating an eternal conflict.

The out group and feeling of being persecuted by goy, while simultaneously looking down on goy has created many jews subversive to the country they inhabit. The combination of this and the fact that they were kept out of the guilds and therefor had to go into unregulated businesses like banks meant that they were heavily selected for intelligence (like gay people having higher iq because all the dumb ones and impatient ones were killed)

Thus there's the high iq ashkenazi jew and the various families including of course the rothschild's.

They understand the subtle power of media and persuasion and have been using it for propaganda purposes for at least 100 years, probably longer.

They manufactured their own genocide out of thin air and relentlessly push it, on children, on teens, on anyone. On their own brothers. The persecution unites them.
>>
>>71447598
citation on that number? If it's true, that's fucking scary
>>
>>71449750
I heard it on here. So I typed it into Google. This is the result I got:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=global+jewish+population

Sometimes it's as high as 16 million. It's still incredibly low. Europe and North America combined is around 720 million. And just think....14 million people have become experts at manipulating those 720 million.
>>
File: 1402432940336.jpg (233 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
1402432940336.jpg
233 KB, 541x458
>>71447598

They don't, you fucking autistic retard.
Do you literally believe every shitty info graph post on this fucking site?

>REEE MY LIFE IS BAD BECAUSE OF JOOZ

No, man up. Stop using scapegoats.
>>
>>71450555
Wow. So one per every 500 people. And they run most of the media we consume and have created a huge movement and managed to work it into the beliefs of so many people.

>>71450923
Ow holy fuck my eyes. Please get off the internet you weeaboo faggot
>>
>>71447598
>How have they always had so much since their creation?

Relentless nepotism. As soon as one of them gets into a position of power, all he does is put as many of his people there as well, regardless of any merit or ability.

They accumulate wealth the same way. As much as Jewishly possibly, Jews only ever buy from other Jews, but they'll sell to anyone. So any money you give to a Jew will henceforth only ever be traded between Jews, meaning that the more time passes, they more money they accumulate.
>>
>>71450923
Sorry pham this isn't Reddit where you can downvote me or have my post removed for being offensive. That was literally the first graph I came across on Google images. I guess the bit where you see massive slump after the 1940's, only picking up in the 2000's isn't true as well?

Why are you so butt blasted about it spanish Tyrone?
>>
>>71447598
they tricked the west into abandoning large family structures while maintaining those blood related networks.
>>
>>71447598
Jews prey on naive and gullible people.

Sadly they make up 99% of any country's population, it's just that the whites made it the most convenient places to live for the jews.

The jews destroy their hosts from within by pushing their destructive ideas on people who are born followers, willing to follow anything as long as it is pushed hard enough.

This destroys your nation. Kill the jews before they kill you. It's us or them.
>>
>>71451312

I don't mean your infograph, I mean that people here just believe anything people post about jooz even though it's pretty ridiculous to think 0.1% of the global population can cause every bad thing in every country at the same time.
>>
>>71451510
I didn't say every country. I said the West, which isn't the whole planet. I don't like believing in conspiracies and I would like to believe the world is just operating on a clueless blunder but look at Hollywood. Look at all the major Media news companies. Look who is in charge of them. Or are you going to say that fact should be dismissed. Jesus christ, you say something long enough, eventually it will stick. Take Eternal Turkroach and his Anglo/Dead soldier threads.
>>
>>71451510
If it isn't "the joos", why have they eventually been hounded out of every country, every cluture, every society for thousands of years? Or is everyone just Anti-Semitic?

Look, niggers are usually the first red pill people swallow and early on. Jews are the last red pill few people swallow.
>>
Jews are the enemy of all mankind
They are leading the world to collapse.
Their blind hatred of Christian's and any thing white is doing nothing but spreading Islam and killing any one who would side with them.
I hope I live to see the day Israel is burned off the face of the earth.
>>
I just picked a random mass media outlet to test this (warner bros) and found it was founded by and is ran by jews almost entirely. Isn't there an infographic or something that outlines which companies are ran by jews?
>>
For Brazilian anon, this from the BBC (guess who runs that):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/judaism/

> Been around for 3500 years
> Appointed themselves Gods chosen
> Believe they are the standard that the world should live by
> But excludes anyone non Jewish
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.