[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found this on facebook. Can anyone redpill me on the titanic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: the truth.jpg (812 KB, 827x827) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
812 KB, 827x827
Just found this on facebook. Can anyone redpill me on the titanic?
>>
>>71434856
I can't read that text, it's killing my eyes. Hate when people can't into text.
What do you want to know?
>>
>>71434856
The titanic never sank.
https://youtu.be/WdxJp2fVXJ8
>>
>>71435044
>Thomas Andrews is often credited as being the designer of the Titanic, this misconception was spread partly because of the huge success of the movie, but Alexander Carlisle (the true designer) often encouraged this falsely and denied his involvement in the project.

>Records have been found of him requesting a special white tint for the glass on the captains bridge, which during the night, made it almost impossible to spot anything carrying a white colour.

>He also placed a steam pipe dangerously close to the windows, which caused a major condensation, making it even harder to see.

I guess chink eyes do work, kek
>>
>>71434856
>Believing a badly designed facebook image that has zero sources
>>
>>71435342
Good thing there were lookouts
>>
>>71435342
There were lookouts that were outside and high up that missed it.

Watched an awesome documentary on jewflix about why they couldn't see the iceberg until it was too late. It was a very rare set of weather/atmospheric conditions that hid the iceberg from view. Think of it as a type of mirage.
>>
Wait, how is this politics related?
>>
Just watch the movie.
>>
The true redpill is that a Zionist named Schlomo Iceberg sank the titanic
>>
>>71435562
>>71435737

Link to documentary on jewflix? I could use a watch right now.

>>71435991
The jews did it/10 kind of politics related.
>>
>>71436252
Look up titanic
It's the final mystery by the Smithsonian.
Can't miss out, it's one of two vids.
>>
Is that a brilliant example of making shit hard to see?
>>
>>71436252
Did you find the vid?
>>
>>71434856
>Thomas Andrews is often credited as being the designer of the titanic. However, the true designer was Tyrone Martin, one of the best african engineers of the world, with a design based on the construction of the pyramids. The whites sunk the ship making it crash against a fucking white iceberg so anyone will be able to know the truth about the black people. Don't forget your history.
>>
>>71437326
Yes.

Thanks, man.
>>
>>71437416
WE WUZ ENGINEERS AND SHEEIT

>>71437517
Awesome, happy watching. Hope you like it.
>>
Alright faggots, here's the tldr on Titanic.
>world's richest dudes all meet in secret
>the top dudes want the other rich dudes to join them in creating a large, powerful central bank in the US
>half the dudes are like "nah man"
>the top dudes are like "that's ok no hard feelings. hey want a free trip on my luxury cruise liner?"
>it sinks, possible guided into a berg or small explosive hidden below water line
>no lifeboats, women and cheeeldrens first oi vey
>just so happens all the rich dudes who said no to the central bank die
>one year later, 1913, the Federal Reserve is our new central bank

Now for those of you who are skeptical and don't own tinfoil hats, you can at least look up a few things.
>billionaires met on Jekyll Island
>some of these guys went on record as being against a central US bank
>these same guys did in fact die with the Titanic in 1912
>Fed Reserve is started in 1913

It's a pretty big coincidence that shouldn't be overlooked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.