[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE RAPE LIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: German-Angela-Merkel.jpg (54 KB, 850x529) Image search: [Google]
German-Angela-Merkel.jpg
54 KB, 850x529
List with rapes and sexual herassment in only first 9 weeks of 2016, mainly Germany:

JANUARY 11: Man groped southern 8-9-year-old girl in Stadtbad Stuttgart-Heslach
JANUARY 12: Sexual harassment in the pool Netphen by 20-25 refugees
JANUARY 17: Five Syrians attack in the swimming pool in Munich 15-and 17- year massively sexually
JANUARY 17: Afghan asylum seekers molested two children (8 and 9) and a 18-year-old in the swimming pool in Hannover
JANUARY 17: Two assaults "of non-European foreigners" to underage girls in the swimming pools and Werl Lippstadt
JANUARY 18: Afghan refugee molested four children (11-13 years) in the indoor sexually Dresden
JANUARY 18: 5 Afghan refugees harass 14 to 16-year-old girl in Flensburg pool
JANUARY 18: asylum seekers harassed three women sexually in the indoor Neuwied
JANUARY 20: 6 foreigners aged 30-40 begrapschen three children (3, 6, 10) in the children's pool while sexually stimulate her genitals
JANUARY 22: In Zwickau: masturbate refugees and ejaculate in the pool, empty their bowels in the water and harass women in sauna
JANUARY 25: 22-year-old Afghan molested 11-year-old schoolgirl sexually in the indoor pool Bad Segeberg
JAN 25: Syrian refugee masturbated to four women in sauna in the swimming pool St. Ingbert
JANUARY 25: Several men who spoke little German, molest two 11-year-old girl in Nautimo Wilhelmshaven
>>
File: german media 2.jpg (282 KB, 1102x816) Image search: [Google]
german media 2.jpg
282 KB, 1102x816
>>71420240
JANUARY 25: Three refugees from Syria and Afghanistan molest two 13-year-old girl in Löwenbad Hachenburg
FEB 4: Three Afghan asylum seekers (16, 21, 23) begrapschen 14-year-old girl in Michaelisbad Munich
February 5: Iraqi refugee RAPED 10-year-old boy in Vienna indoor pool in the toilet cubicle. Victim has with massive anal injuries to the hospital
February 7: Afghan asylum seekers molested 12-year-old girl sexually in the indoor Landshut
15 February for Larger group of younger men molest three girls (10 to 11 years) in sexually adventure "Ocean Wave"
15 February for sexual assault of a Syrian and Afghans on two girls (10 and 11 years) in the Georg-Arnhold-Bad Dresden
15 February for three refugees molest two 11-year-old girl in a swimming pool Celle
FEBRUARY 29: Afghan refugees required 14- and 18-year-old in the adventure Norderstedt
March 4: Afghan refugees harass women in the locker room, watching women with levels below the partition wall
March 4: office is investigating Afghan refugees for raping a 14-year-old in the pool
MARCH 7: Six men (Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 45, five of the six applicants) harassing 12-year-old girl at the water slide in the pool Cologne
March 9 20-year-old Afghan shows 7-year-old girl his genitals, in the swimming pool Children's pool
March 9 Alien Bather molested four year old and his mother sexually in Klagenfurt Indoor Pool
>>
>>71420316
There you can find a legitimate source for every single case listed:

https://asylterror.com/2016/04/07/liste-von-sexuellen-uebergriffen-von-asylbewerbern/
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (26 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
26 KB, 600x610
>>71420240
>harassed
>>
Nice list OP but you are still cucked. Nothing will save germany at this point.

At least Bavaria will have a comfy place it can come to.
>>
>>71420477
It's a local newspaper. When a German newspaper says herassed, it means brutally raped in the ass with no witnesses.
>>
File: merkel5.jpg (119 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
merkel5.jpg
119 KB, 640x300
clearly made up list by Rechtsterroristen ... delete this now
>>
Some current shit, too: http://www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/wien/Bub-im-Bad-vergewaltigt-Taeter-kommt-jetzt-vor-Gericht;art23652,1278167

Little boy in pool literally raped.

https://asylterror.com/2016/04/17/in-einer-zentralen-erstaufnahmeeinrichtung-maedchen-7-von-fuenf-maennern-vergewaltigt-2/

Five refugees rape a seven year old girl. News was also on Bild.de (front page).. for a few minutes.

http://www.rapefugees.net/gruppenvergewaltigung-kind-durch-asylanten-in-jugendhilfe-polizei-solingen-vertuscht/

Several refugees rape a little boy in youth club.
>>
Was the last time I make shit like this for /pol/. What a disgusting piece of shit site this became.

And just today I had to argue with bluepilled retards for hours that denied there is a Jewish agenda.

Back to 8ch.
>>
>>71420694
lel sure kevin. if its rape, they say its rape. just like the 3 rape cases in the mass gropping shit at NYE in my city.

Also btw. at least 70% of the crimes is shitskin on shitskin. all the pool shit is mostly afghans on white kids. worst problem are the afgans and the pakis with their pedo shit and the morrocans/algerians because they are street muggers.
>>
>>71421012
Du bist so ein richtiger kleiner Spasti mein Freund, deswegen wirst du ignoriert. Wie im echten Leben :^)
>>
>>71421012
No one cares about germans getting wrecked.

Its all a joke to them and they refuse to listen to why shit got this bad
>>
>>71420240
Good life.
>>
File: 1451312087643.png (865 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
1451312087643.png
865 KB, 694x1175
>these are only the reported cases
>>
>>71420240
Post this shit on kikebook CDU.
>>
File: robertlowell.jpg (10 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
robertlowell.jpg
10 KB, 286x280
>>71421396
>why does the penguin do this?
>why won't he realize he marches to his doom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
>>
Now post the list of rape perpetrated by native white Germans. I wonder which is longer
>>
>>71420591
Stfu its full of sandniggers now here. Thanks to out corrupt politicans which are up to destroy the next generations....
>>
>>71421837

seems a little disproportionate don't you think can-

>flag

baka desu senpai
>>
Anyway seems like JIDF currently active...demonize arguments
>>
It's not going to change, not by itself.
>>
Just wait till summer when the heat makes the gorillas crazy like in Chicago. They are going to light this kraut candle up hanz
>>
>>71420240
So many rapists in swimming pools.
It's divine justice when 400 wannabe-rapists drown.
Thanks Poseidon!
>>
>>71421158
Toll, und trotzdem habe ich einen besseren Job als du, sehe besser aus als du und könnte dich zehnmal in der Luft zerreißen.
>>
>>71421837
Our media does an outstanding job covering every single crime or rape whites commit in this country... Over the last weeks there probably were like 3 cases and they're still talking about a German raping two kids literally one year ago, see >>71420316
>>
Cant we shame Germany into rejecting the muslins because of the jews?
Something like they are only taking muslins because they need people that want to kill jews AGAIN or something like that?
>>
>>71422520
That sounds about right mate
Are there any news sources based in Germany that cover whats actually happen?
Even if its controlled opposition its better than no opposition

>>71422546
Don't be silly Brazil
Everyone knows Muslims are peaceful until you offend them
then they blow up an airport because you're a fucking fascist pig and not accepting enough
>>
>>71422520
Sind doch nur jede Woche ein paar Dutzend Einzelfälle.
Kaum der Rede wert.
>>
>>71421012
>>71421012
easy lad, people are just desensitized to Germany right now doesn't mean we are all blue pilled , you should send that list to merkel, or post it on her parties face book page
>>
>>71422612
they are peacefull to 'normal people"

everyone one knows they hate jews more than they hate everything else

and germany has a history with jews
>>
File: 20130109.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
20130109.png
854 KB, 600x887
>>71421127
>>
File: 1428645865796.gif (282 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428645865796.gif
282 KB, 499x499
>>71420240
>get femitards to crowdfund a site that lists all rapes reported(sell it as some way to visualize the number of rapes or some shit)
>pocket pretty much all the money because this should be a really fucking cheap project
>only list rapes committed by rapefugees, blacks, whatever
>????
>profits for days, bitch!
>>
In Burgerland I know that I can write a letter to my congressman and it'll eventually be read. If me and all of my frieinds do the same, we can make him think twice come election season.

Does that same system even exist in a parliamentary democracy? I am genuinely asking you krautbro, how directly are you represented? Because my time in the fatherland (Bavaria, so my view may be a bit biased) indicated that you're a bunch of normal, centrist people dominated by a batshit-insane political class
>>
>>71422546
They need more crimes and brainwashed citiziens to get jews elected again...
>>
>>71422977
>everyone one knows
Brazil you think too highly of normies in the EU
also Mudslimes are considered more oppressed than Kikes at the moment so...
>>
>>71421127
I bet you know better than police who cover ups them and remove any mentioning of word rape replacing it with harassment.

Shitskins don't complain to police and even if they would try they don't know any human language.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.