[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to come up with a reason to be patriotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1152x851
You have 10 seconds to come up with a reason to be patriotic about this shithole country
>>
The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.
>>
If this country is such a shithole, why are you still here anon?
>>
>>71398701
Lmao
>>
Wendys is fucking great.
>>
>>71398393
>>71398701
Those reasons enough for you, faggot?
>>
>>71398393
Where else is even half as worth living in?
>>
>>71398815
Wendys nuts are in ur mouth faggot
>>
>>71398735

I fucking love this argument.

If this country is so shit why don't you leave? I mean its not like mexicans don't jump at the chance to illegally get here. We must be doing something right.
>>
>>71398393
Kek u lost to Vietnamese farmers opinion discarded
>>
>>71398393

>thinks his country is a shithole
>still lives there

Does this mean you're a whiny hypocritical imbecile or are you just too much of a weak-willed cunt to move out?
>>
>>71398701
>Two fucking triangles
>>
>>71398701
lmao
>>
Because we have Donald J. Trump. Fucking MAGA
>>
>>71398393

Because it's mine, and I was born here. Patriotism doesn't always mean supporting everything your country does. Patriotism doesn't always mean following your Government.

The horrid truth is that all human life, all human endeavor, is the byproduct of a madness that never ends. You could take a nihilistic view on this and declare everything humans do utterly pointless. I do not, because I am a utilitarian. Fact of the matter is that we're all we've got, and nobody else is going to stick their neck out for us.
>>
File: 1422902258177.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
1422902258177.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>71398393
Freedom of speech and guns, are the obvious ones.

Also proud history of shooting up jungle niggers.
>>
>>71398870
Back to Bongo Bongo land you nigger.
>>
BECAUSE UNLIKE ALL OF THE EUROKEKS HERE WE AT LEAST HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH REMAINING. GO AHEAD AND TELL ME THE LAST TIME SOMEOME HERE WAS ARRESTED AND CONVICTED FOR TELLING A WOMAN OR A NIGGER TO FUCK OFF.
took me 5
>>
>>71398735
>>71398875
>>71398898
>when your home is a mess, instead of fixing it you leave it
No. I'd rather kick everyone who participated in making this country a shithole laughing stock out, or better yet drop nukes on specific places. I'm looking at you, you southern hick bible belt inbred rednecks
>>
>>71398393
because it wasn't always shit and it doesn't have to keep being shit, you just have to do something about it, vote Trump, make America great again, we can do it anon.

4th of july will be a month long celebration in schools again, students will recite the pledge of allegiance every single morning, patriotic songs will be played during all spirit week and assemblies, kids are going to play outside again, people will decorate their houses for holidays again, children will have dreams to aspire for again, we're going to win again, we will be the richest again.

All you have to do is vote anon.
>>
>>71398393
Leave then, nigger.
>>
>>71399157
Look at us all you want but we don't have the mass gentrification you yanks have. Every part of America has its problems and just telling one part to get nuked doesn't solve anything, we need to work together at repairing each others.
>>
>>71398393
Still a better country than 100% of muslim majority countries or africa or the middle east or most parts of europe or north korea or south korea or japan or china or russia or literally almost 99% of all countries on this planet ..that have ever exist ... you get it now dont you, right?
>>
>>71399157
>nuking best parts of the country makes it better

5/5 logic burgerman
>>
>>71399179
>vote Trump, make America great again
You're part of the problem you crypto jew JIDF shill, what we should do is build a big wall around Israel so you parasites can't ever get out
>>
>>71399157
>you southern hick bible belt inbred rednecks
So tolerant
>>
>>71399290
says the kike that thinks Trump supporters blame everything on jews, keep false flagging fag and burn yourself commie cuck
>>
File: 1411309258469.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1411309258469.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>71399157
>im fixing it by complaining on a politics board on a underground singapore rug weaving forum

Either do something constructive or fuck off.
>>
File: 4579687089-.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4579687089-.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>71398701
10/10
>>
>>71399157
How about fucking San fran and New york instead ?
>>
>>71399290
Listen to the shit you're spewing, you retard. I hope for your sake this is a false flag to make anti-Trump fags look bad.
>>
>>71398701

How are those Buddhist Terrorists working out for you, Nepal?
>>
>>71398913

kek
>>
>>71398393
Look around the world. Asia, Middle east, Africa and South America are all worse including a large part of europe.

90% of the world is worse than America.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 749x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 749x761
>>71399461
>riding the dicks of "patriotic leaders" you first have to deepthroat israeli jewish cock to get any sort of chance at getting into office
>>
>>71398393
We've killed more Muslims than every other country combined
>>
>>71399265
>>71399575
>everything else is bad so we must be great
What a bunch of pessimistic little bitches you guys are
>>
>>71398393
Because I'm not a low energy loser like you.
>>
>>71399708
On objective level compared to other countries it is great. You are nearly at the peak of the highest possible standard a country will ever have.

I am not pessimistic, just realistic. You must be a dreamer if you think there will never be a difference between human beings. If every american with minimal wage could afford a giant house, a yearly trip to europe and have more than 100 spare hours a week no one would strive to work harder.
>>
>>71399157
People raising family's not doing homoshit trying to live their lives in peace away from all the nonsense that is going on, yeah they are the problem aren't they.
>>
Degenerate sluts
>>
Really cheap and tasty food. Euro cucks spend 40 bucks on a pizza.
>>
>>71398393
To make it great again.

If that fails, well burn the whole fucking rotten structure down to keep the SJWs from gaining control and start over.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.