[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA- JEWS AND ZIONISM "RED PILL" THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 147
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
Have been doing these off and on for 7 months now.
Firstly, not a Jew, as have explained, got interested in Subjected while doing my MA in Medieval and Renn studies and came across cases of Jewish Ritual Murder ("Blood Libel") that actually turned out to be true.

I have people on here who hate me, either bc they are Jews or some weird jealousy thing, but even they will admit I know far more about Jewry than even the Jews here. Also, I always back up with sources, and I have my book marks today.

If you have a question about Jews or looking for source, ask away. I esp welcome Israeli Jews, bc they try over and over to "Strump" me and then always leave in frustration when it turns out I know as much as I claim.

Don't come here all that often, travel a lot (ende dup getting a JD and noe do Securities and Compliance for a big Euro Bank) but I will either give you an answer or tell you where you can find it.
sometimes these threads go very well, sometimes the Jews slide. If they do go well, people will always admit they've learned a lot. Many people have my old threads saved, I always use same picture. So ask away if you want.
>>
BTW- bc ppl never get this-- I AM NOT A JEW, but I do know mor ethan any Jew. MY main area of concentration has been the so-called holocaust, Jews and communism in the 20th century, and of course medieval Jewry.

I'll always have a few who have never seen me before and think I'm exaggerating my knowledge and try to test me, and they always end up leaving pretty quickly.

With that, will open the floor. And no, don't think I'm better or smarter than anyone, this just happens to be my intellectual hobby bc it fascinated me once I realized hoe much the Jews have (and continue to) get away with.

Tonight I actually have time to do a long thread if there is interest.
>>
>>71771432
Since no one else is asking anything can you explain the main differences between a Jew and a Zionist?
>>
Hau, while you argue about bullshit, you actually have someone here who has spent a decade plus studying this stuff.
Weird how it works. Usually, people who know/remember me come to lurk and ask a few questions.

I think it's esp impt to do now bc so many newbies here of late who literally have no clue about Israel, how it was formed, the wars, Israel's relationship to Egypt and how the Us is involved, etc...

you will never be able to understand this board until you understand Jews. And I never make blanket statements-- anything I say will always be backed up with a genuine, trustworthy source, which is why people take me seriously.
>>
What books prove that the blood libels were true?
>>
>>71771148
>>71771432
start redpilling on holohoax and the blood libel
>>
>>71771627
>Since no one else is asking anything can you explain the main differences between a Jew and a Zionist?
Pretty simple mate. a Zionist a simply a Jew who supports Israel as a homeland for Jews.
Movement began with Theodore Hertzel, first zionist conference in Basel, Switzerland in 1897.
If you want a more detailed answer on different types of zionism, can give it but that's the basic answer.
>>
>>71771762
>What books prove that the blood libels were true?
Ok, the book that really spilled the beans was a book on Jewish life in Medieval Italy, edited by Dr. Areil Toaff, an Israeli Professor.
Let me give you the source on this from from Israeli Shamir (an Israeli Jew convert to russian Orthodox, the Russian editor of wikileaks, and a friend of mine):
http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
>>
>>71771790
>start redpilling on holohoax and the blood libel
Ok, holocaust is a huge, huge subject...you have to give me something specific bc I could literally sit here and type for the next 12 hours without a more focused question.
>>
>>71771762
>What books prove that the blood libels were true?
This is an excerpt from the Shamir article. First, do you know who St. Simon o fTrent was, and what they did to him (at behest of Jews) after Vatican II? If not, see this site: http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/

Shamir quote: "And now we come back to Dr Ariel Toaff. While going through the papers of the trial, he made a staggering discovery: instead of being dictated by the zealous investigators under torture, the confessions of the killers contained material totally unknown to the Italian churchmen or police. The killers belonged to the small and withdrawn Ashkenazi community, they practiced their own rites, quite different from those used by the native Italian Jews; these rites were faithfully reproduced in their confessions, though they were not known to the Crime Squad of the day. “These liturgical formulas in Hebrew with a strong anti-Christian tone cannot be projections of the judges who could not know these prayers, which didn't even belong to Italian rites but to the Ashkenazi tradition," Toaff wrote. A confession is of value only if it contains some true and verifiable details of the crime the police did not know of. This iron rule of criminal investigation was observed in Trent trials."
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 750x1334
>>71771148
How can I redpilled my APUSH teacher into accepting the holocaust was a hoax? I know that it's mathematically impossible to have burned the bodies, that in the "gas chamber" there is no blue stains on the wall, that no mass burial sites were ever found, and the pictures usually associated with the holocaust depict dead people who show signs of starvation and typhus, but I'm sorceress, and would like to have material to back up my claims, thx m8
>>
File: 4421144551.jpg (120 KB, 583x577) Image search: [Google]
4421144551.jpg
120 KB, 583x577
Please explain what the endgame for Judaism is, how their current sociopolitical agenda is planned to bring it about, and how it differs from traditional western culture. Just a very brief executive summary
>>
The St. Simon of Trent case and Dr toaff explanation for those too lazy to look up: Toaff was son of the head Rabbi of Rome, which is a very prestigious position.

BAsically, Toaff realized that even if the confessions were indeed obtained under torture, they containe dinfo that the local Catholic commneity in rome doing the questioning could never have known, bc the murderers belong to a a very small sect of Talmudic Jews who were not known to the authorities at the time. So things like the prayer as they tortured Simon: "Take this, crucified Jesus. so may all Christians perish, by land and sea" could not have been made up by the authorities.
I never know when I'm giving too much info bc what I find fascinating probably bores other people not really into this stuff.
>>
>>71772564
>How can I redpilled my APUSH teacher into accepting the holocaust was a hoax? I know that it's mathematically impossible to have burned the bodies, that in the "gas chamber" there is no blue stains on the wall, that no mass burial sites were ever found, and the pictures usually associated with the holocaust depict dead people who show signs of starvation and typhus, but I'm sorceress, and would like to have material to back up my claims, thx m8
you can't mate, bc she knows her job depends on it. If word ever got out, she'd get shit-canned.

What I used to do toward the end o fmy UG time and in grad school with the professors I knew (from having discussions of office hours) was to truen in 2 papers: the ones I knew was expected of me, and the one I believed to be the truth.
If you want to that, you're safe bc unless teacher is a total cunt, wont hurt your GPA if your have aspirations to go to a good uni.

But chances are, if your teacher has a even a decent education and is curious, he/she knows a lot more than lets on, but isn't going to risk job.
>>
>>71772594
>Please explain what the endgame for Judaism is, how their current sociopolitical agenda is planned to bring it about, and how it differs from traditional western culture. Just a very brief executive summary
As etreme as it sounds, I've always found Dr. Pierce's explanation of this to be the most logical: in the longterm, a global plantation of coffee-colored serfs with their Jewish overseers based in Tel-Aviv.
What are they doing to bring it to fruition? Mass immigration, every possible method through their media control to make White people (esp males) feel disenfranchised, and to truly feel despised by the societies their ancestors built.
Feminism pushed 24/7, in every medium possible. this is clear in every major work of pop culture these days.

Pushing homosexuality, lionizing Bruce Jenner, confusing the fuck out of kids and trying to convince little boys to cut off their dicks.
If interested, will ink you to some great Dr. WL Pierce Broadcasts put to video that predicted all of this shit over a decade before it really began in earnest.
>>
Ok, let me give a brief summary of the so-called "Holocaust." Now, I would e considered a "holocaust Denier" by the Jews (think about this terminology-- very same words as wre used in religious wars in Europe of 16th century. "DENYING" the Trinity or the Virgin brith or Transubstantiation. DENY, DENY, DENY.
You cannot DENY a historical event, you can seek to investigate it. The jews have literally made "Holocaustology" the new de facto religion of post-Christian West.

Imagine that in much of Europe, you can be fucking JAILED for even questioning the numbe rof jews who died or the methods? Ernst Zundel did 5 years in German jails (his lawyer also did jail time) for this. After he was illegally kidnapped and flown to Germany.

Won't get into it here, but will make our blood boil. So, let's get to the infamous "gas chambers..."
>>
>>71771148
Is there any truth to the Jewish people orchestrating Stalin and the Soviet Union? Also, who was involved/what were the effects of the attempted Jewish revolution in Germany between WW1 and WW2?
>>
>>71773508
>If interested, will ink you to some great Dr. WL Pierce Broadcasts

yes please do
>>
>>71771148
What are the strongest arguments for that the Holocaust was a hoax? I'm looking for arguments against its purported scale.

Not OP, just the same rare flag.
>>
OK, so the so-called "Gas Chambers." Your 3 best sources on this are the works of Fred Leuchtner (an American Jew and a man who designed gas chambers for the US prison system) and Germar Rudolph, a German Chemist working at the prestigious Max Plank Institute.
This is a huge subject, but if you go into your study with an open mind, you will reach same conclusion: there were no homicidal gas chambers used at any point during the war. Anywhere. Zyklon-B was indeed used. Know for what? For fumigating inmate clothing to kill lice and prevent a typhoid epidemic.
>>
Also does anyone have archive links to other threads done by op?
>>
>>71773508
So what are the best ways to combat this?
>>
>>71773857
>Is there any truth to the Jewish people orchestrating Stalin and the Soviet Union? Also, who was involved/what were the effects of the attempted Jewish revolution in Germany between WW1 and WW2?
Stalin ( a Georgian) actually came to power by playing the two other jews in line for he position after Lenin died-- trotsky (bronstein) and Zinoviev-- against one another.

toward the end of his life, Lenin was finally about to clean house of the Jews. So what did they do? They killed him of course. His Jewish buddy Lazar Kaganovich (Butcher of Ukraine, responsible for over 20 million deaths) had his sister (who was Lenin's Dr.) witch his medication around, causing his death.

Kaganovich bargged about this in his biography, written by his American nephew, Stuart Khane (called "The Wolf of the Kremlin" for anyone interested) Kahnae did not speak Russian, but of course they both spoke Yiddish.
>>
What do you think of Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>71773890
>yes please do
to find them just search of google "Dr. William Pierce, audio" and first result will be his audio archive of 308 broadcasts. Pick the ones you are interested in.
Can do pretty much sam ewith YT, though some have been censored so also use Vimeo. If you are interested in a specific topic and want the name of the broadcast, let me know.
>>
>>71771148
What about freemasonry ? Is it really a jewish puppet and the end game is to create that kind of world ?
>>71773508
>>
>>71774430
How responsible are the Jewish people for the deaths of the Russian people during Lenin and Stalin's reigns? Was it just poor judgement or purposeful genocide? Also, could you answer the other question I had about the attempted Jewish communist revolution in Germany?
>>
The only thing that I keep asking myself when reading stuff like this is "what can I do to stop it?" because it's obvious that these jewish schemes aren't going to benefit me, quite the contrary.

You don't really have to answer it, it is kind of an open question as a result of frustration and shock.
But I appreciate the time and effort you put into this a whole lot.
>>
>>71774022
>What are the strongest arguments for that the Holocaust was a hoax?
Ok, understand, when I say "Hoax," I don't mean "no Jews died" or "Jews were never in concentration camps."
clearly, Jews did die. the vast majority from disease and starvation toward the end of the war, bc thanks to the allied carpet bombing, there was no food, medicine, or hygiene in the camps.
The were also shootings of Jewish communist partisans on the Eastern front, as well as the local populations who would often deal with theJews themslees for the horrible crimes they had inflicted in them under communism.
Consider that after the Germans left Poland, the Poles began hanging Jews as fast as they could before the read army arrived. Why? They knew who was responsible for the Katyn Massacre, and they knew it was not the Germans, but the JEws with the help of polish Jewish partisans.
In the Katyn MAssacre, virtually all of Poland's intellectual class was wiped out. Which how the Jews have always operated, and operate the same way to this day in Palestine.
So when I say HOAX, I mean FAr fewer than 6 million Jews died. There were no gas chambers. And ther e was no "organized German program" to kill Jews.
Why? god, this would take me all day. Firstly, there is no Fuhrer Order for such a program. There was no budget for such a program. But most of all, the accounts of the "survivors," and they clearly emerge as bullshit if you read them critically.
a great documentary on this on YT is called "One Third of the Holocaust" and really gets into the finer points.
>>
File: tiny_vert.jpg (25 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
tiny_vert.jpg
25 KB, 235x272
Lurkin
>>
>>71774040
>Also does anyone have archive links to other threads done by op?
O know people have them. I used to have myself, lost all my fucking data after spilling a soda on my PC.
If the thread is up long enough, someone will emerge who has them saved.
>>
Hello, I don't know if it was you with a proxy, but if it was, I was filtered last time for asking the following honest question:
How can the Jewish diaspora be stopped from pushing it's destructive ideas on the west?
I hope you could provide an answer which is realistic, thanks.
>>
>>71775183
>Drinking the fizzyjew
>>
>>71774124
>So what are the best ways to combat this?
We have to reclaim the media and make our own alternative to it.
For years, my dream has been to get enough money together to start a news program sort of like what "Vice" was before it became cucked.
Where we have people all over the world who use 4 chan or are in general conservative and have reporting skills who report on ongoing conflicts but from OUR, conservative point of view.
I 100% believe that if it were done correctly, we could be hugely popular. I'm actually saving money to at least make an attempt t this, and I hope to be able to get investors.
and I don't mean it has to go out out of it's way to be "edgy." Just normal peopl ewho tell the fucking truth. YES, Muslims are committing huge amounts of crimes in Europe since "the migration crisis," NO, they don't belong here, YES, they are going to end up destroying Europe.
Is that really so controversial?
>>
>>71774563
>What do you think of Ben Shapiro?
Not much of him, and honestly I only ever see hi mentioned on this site. He's a Jew who's disloyal to his own nation and more loyal Israel.
wow, never thought we'd find one of those.
>>
>>71771148
Maybe a question out of your scope.
I guess I'm right that not each and every jew is in this. But clearly it is mostly jewish puppetmasters in a lot of things.
So, is there like an elite group of jews pulling all the strings? Or do the puppetmasters emerge out of the group of 'normal' jews time and time again 'naturally'? And if yes, are there reasons for this?
>>
>>71774777
>What about freemasonry ? Is it really a jewish puppet and the end game is to create that kind of world ?
Really don't believe in any of the masonic shit, and have never sen evidence it;s anything other than a drinking club for dumb White cucks.

As Dr. Pierce said of them, "undoubtedly, many of the politicians who should have been hanged as traitors to our nation were in fact Masons.."
But I'm with Dr. Pierce on this. I don' t think they have any real power. Unless i see genuine evidence that contradicts this (don' think I will if I have no yet), that's my belief on it.
>>
>>71775579
Reminds me of what I saw on the news today.
A bunch of old turks crying about people insulting their dear president Erdogan and how wrong it is.
And these guys live in the Netherlands but they still care so much for the president Turkey that people are not allowed to say bad things about him?
Just go back to turkey if you care so much for him was what I thought.

This world is a special kind of hell, to be honest.
>>
>>71771148
What is the true origin of the so called "star of David"?
>>
>>71774900
>How responsible are the Jewish people for the deaths of the Russian people during Lenin and Stalin's reigns? Was it just poor judgement or purposeful genocide? Also, could you answer the other question I had about the attempted Jewish communist revolution in Germany?
Absolutely it was purposeful genocide. Look at what Kaganovich did to to the Ukrainians with the holodomor.
there's an amazing clip from movie "Defamation" about the ADL, where Foxman (since kicked out on his ass aftee than movie REALLY exposed him) is seen bullying Ukrainian politicians and demanding they not DARE to compare their own genocide to the Sacred 6 Trillion.
It's funny on one level, but also scary the amount of power Jews have.
If you really have an interest in this, your best bet isn Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together." For the firs ttime in history, not even ONE English language publisher is offering a translation of work by a great Nobel PRize Winner in Literature.
Why? Bc Solzhenitsyn naes the Jews and their role in the Bolshevik revolution. You can find almost all of it for free on Dr. Macdonald's site, the Oddidental Observer.
>>
>>71776114
pls answer & bump
>>
>>71775369
>How can the Jewish diaspora be stopped from pushing it's destructive ideas on the west?
If it was me, I never filter questions from honest Jews. Men like Israel Shamir and Mordachi Vennunu (exposed Israel's nuke program) are two of my heroes-- it truly takes courage for a man to step out of all those years of brainwashing and then make his own way.
As for your question, I partially believe in Finkelstein's theory: namely, Israel has to suffer a defeat. I was genuinely pleased to see Obama tur down Israel on the Iran war and other things, bc if you are one of the decent Jews there and not trolling me, you are going to end up paying a price in blood for Likud's actions too. And with the more kids the ultra-orthodox are having, only going to get worse and worse.
How to stop your diaspara? Look to yourself, you have access someone like me can never get. Look at the amazing work the director of "Defamation" did in finally exposing Abe Foxman as the weasel he is.
Look for other like-minded Jews there, and try explaining to them, that in the long term, building in the West Bank to satisfy the rabid settlers, you are not going to survive as a nation.
As Obama said while in Argentina, Israel "...is going to need to pick between being a democracy or a Jewish state." You need yo find like-minded people, organize, and start calling out AIPAC. YOU cannot be called "antismeities."
>>
>>71775108
What do you think about this quote from Rudolf Hess? There is also a similar quote from Himmler admitting to it, albeit from a tape that could have been faked:

>Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz.
>>
>>71776879
Sorry, Rudolf Höss. Not Rudolf Hess.
>>
>>71775582
>So, is there like an elite group of jews pulling all the strings? Or do the puppetmasters emerge out of the group of 'normal' jews time and time again 'naturally'? And if yes, are there reasons for this?
you have several groups. you have the true, hardcore Zionists. Then you have men like Speilberg, the Hollywood Jews, who actually got into a lot of trouble with the Israeli crowd for "Munich" and suggesting that the Pals might actually have a point.
If interested in this, my advice is to read Jewish press daily and pay for Haaretz (you have to) and you'll soon identify the different groups with Israel who want different things.

But for the foreseeable future, Israel is undoubtedly going to be very, very rigthiwing and very militaristic. And the US keeps giving them more and more money, and they keep building more settlements int he West Bank, essentially eliminating any chance of a 2 state solution.
I honestly don't know wha tthe Jew's plan is for the future, other than completely genociding the Pals. And this is, of course, why Morras is supporting ISIS and Why Israel pushe dfor the Iraq war and then an Iran war-- they want to Balkanize the mideast to an extent where they're hoping to have a chance to just transfer all the Arabs out of their land.
>>
>>71775905
>This world is a special kind of hell, to be honest.
Completely agree. Don't know how Merkel went from, 2 years ago, ""multiculturalism has failed" to inviting the entire mideast to settle in Europe
>>
>>71776072
>What is the true origin of the so called "star of David"?
It's a pentagram and, despite what some Jews claim, did not appear associated with the Jews in any way until a few years before the first Zionist conference in 1897.
>>
>>71777336
The star of David is a hexagram. You don't sound too knowledgeable, most of your core arguments are "study it out" tier.
>>
>>71776719
>YOU cannot be called "antismeities."
Wishful thinking.
I'll reflect on this answer, but I have to say a thing to say that you might even find beautiful, if you try.
The state, Israel, the borders, the perpetual wars and the constant death of our 18 year olds, have finally given the Jew honor.
Finally we have a country, a home, we are now a people, willing to die for one another.
I did not ask the diaspora to subvert America, and censor Europe, in the name of our national ideas, our zionism, perverted into something disgusting. I never wanted people to be jailed for doubting the 6M, and never wanted IPAC to bribe politicians.
If we can achieve the two state solution - wonderful. But you cannot(or maybe you can) imagine the hate that the arab people have towards our state. How could we choose our own death? How can we make peace with what seems to be our eternal enemies?
I want pure, true alliance with the west, without foreign influence and without the cruel censorship that the diaspora put in place.
I want the Jewish identity to die, and an Israeli one to be born from the ashes.
Do you think there is a way to achieve this dream?
>>
>>71776879
>Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz.
Firstly, you are referring to Höess, correct, the commandant of Auschwitz? Not the Hess who made the flight to to the UK?

This is complete garbage, and it has leaked out that Höess was subjected to fiendish torture, including having his testicles smashed with a hammer.

Read the work of Leutchner or Dr. Germar Rudolf or Dr. Faurisson. You simply CANNOT kill 2k people at once in a gas chamber.

Let me see if I have the Faurisson link where he explains the study he undertook of how barracks were fumigated..
>>
>>71777148
Thank you for your answer.
Do you think there is something special about jews that puts them in places of control, like banks and media? Or is it all because they already are there and only let their own get power?

>>71777251
Concerning Merkel: i don't think that thing can even think for itself. Look into her past, communist upbringing etc.. Her mentor and former chancellor Kohl wrote in his autobiography something along the words "we had to teach her how to eat with fork and spoon" if I recall correctly.
>>
>>71771148
Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion a "forgery", as they say? If yes, what do you think was the original (which was forged in the first place)
>>
>>71777692
>Finally we have a country, a home, we are now a people, willing to die for one another.
After seeing "Defamation" and how you are brainwashed, I have a better understanding of this phenomenon now, but you have "built your house at the foot of Vesuvius."
Even so, would not be my business, go to war all you want, kill all the Arabs you want. But I'm an American. currently traveling in Iceland. And the fact is that without the financial, military, ad diplomatic protection my nation gives you, you'd collapse in a week.

You're in a "catch-22" bc you hat ethe diaspora who is subverting the West, but without them, you simply could not survive. I don't know what to tell you.
I wish you well, every nation has a right to defend itself, but NO NATION-- not the US, the UK, or Bolivia. Or ISrael. Has a "right to exist." You have a "right to defend yourself.
And the fat is, you do not and cannot sustain yourself. On way over here, was reading in intl NYT, Netanyahu asking for ANOTHER increase in hi s"allowance." When is enough enough? Put yourself in the position of a Christian AMerican and ask if YOU would tolerate this shit. I think we both know the answer.
>>
>>71778273
>without the financial, military, ad diplomatic protection my nation gives you, you'd collapse in a week.
It is better to die a honorable death than to live a parasitic life. It's time to grow up.
And in fact that is the reason I want an actual alliance, and not a subversive one.
If you say we should fight against the diaspora(and I agree), but would collapse without them - what is the best option for us, in your opinion?
>>
>>71777692
Obviously not OP, but I wanted to comment.

>The state, Israel, the borders, the perpetual wars and the constant death of our 18 year olds, have finally given the Jew honor.
A lot of the greatest minds of humanity were jews. How did you not have honor before that?

>How could we choose our own death? How can we make peace with what seems to be our eternal enemies?
Don't. I honestly believe that will not be possible as long as the arabs don't give up Islam. Islam calls for your death.

>I want the Jewish identity to die, and an Israeli one to be born from the ashes.
>Do you think there is a way to achieve this dream?
Make away with religion maybe. Look at europe. We no longer slaughter each other for being catholics or protestants. Defining yourself first via religion is cancer. Keep building a national identity without religion. As you said. Make away with the jewish identity and create a israely one. But good luck with the zionists on this one, I don't envy you there. If people like you make up the majority of Israel, there will be a way, I think.
>>
>>71778019
>Do you think there is something special about jews that puts them in places of control, like banks and media? Or is it all because they already are there and only let their own get power?
I fall back on Dr. MAcdonald on his theories. Nepotism certainly plays a huge part, as does "Jewish Tribal Networking."

People get uncomfortable when I do this, but we need to look at Jews from a biological point of view. This becomes more and more relevant as we learn that evolution may occur much faster than previously thought.

You can open a 2,000+ year old book and read Cicero or any other number of classical writers complaining about Jewish behavior. The Jews have never been farmers, craftsmen, or done any sort of manual labor. For ~5,000 years, they have suvived through slave trading, loansharking, dealing in alcohol, pimping, vice of all kinds. This is what got them expelled from over 109 European nations and city-states.

The Jews really are unique in history. Every other tribe in history chose to either assimilate into where they were living or find a piece of land of their own and settle there, but fo rthe Jews.
Apart from a relatively brief them when they lived a stationary life in prresent-day Palestine, they never have. As such--along witht he fac tthat they have NEVER done any sort of manual labor-- the ability to lie, swindle, and cheat while haggling over camels or selling underwater real estate at the bazaar became a real advantage to them.

If you ever get time and are in a library, just browse for a few minutes through a volume of the Talmud. Ask yourself what sort of people could have their lives governed in such a bizarre way.
Another book I highly recommend (can fidn link if you want) is "Jewish History, JEwish Religion: The Wight of 3,000 yars" by Professor Israel Shahak. He explains the bizarre behavior of Orthodox Jews he had been observing for over 40 years, and it really makes for amazing reading
>>
Do you think the goyim can convert and be seen as "one of them", even as far as to being included in their circles of influence and nepotism?
>>
>>71777336
Seriously, dude, how do you not know what the Star of David is.
>>
>>71778785
>How did you not have honor before that?
The Jewish communities were out of place, almost always, and as much as individuals have accomplished, it is shameful.
A society and a culture need to be united, and we were an obstacle.
>Don't
I will always fight for my brothers, so yeah. This is a part of what I talked about. My brothers, fellow citizens, aren't necessarily Jewish, but they are Israeli. This is the honor I refer to.

As for the end of your post, I indeed think we should abolish the Jewish religion as law, and thank you for the kind words of encouragement. here's to hope- and if we don't survive, at least our people got to fight well one last time, since biblical times.
>>
alright OP ill stop shitting your thread up
bye, thanks, god bless you.
>>
>>71778654
>And in fact that is the reason I want an actual alliance, and not a subversive one.
>If you say we should fight against the diaspora(and I agree), but would collapse without them - what is the best option for us, in your opinion?
You may not like to hear this, bu tthroughout history, Jews have (almost ubiquitously, I kow some examples of Jewish wineries that let Gentiles come pick the Grapes as essential slaves) pick the grapes.
If I could give Jews one piece of advice? Do your own dirty work. all of it. Tak eout your own trash, cut your own lawns, clean your own sewers.
I have spent (read:wasted) many hours studying Jewry, and the truly brave ones (like those mentioned...I'd also include Chomsky and Finkelstein, even though I don't share their views but at least are consistent) seem like remarkable people.
Jews, as a people, have an unhealthy obsession with money and this idea that bc they were mistreated by the Germans, they now have carte blache to run wild in the world. Somehow, this idea needs to be purged from your society.
You can call us Whites whatevevr you want, but how often are we blamed for all out past misdeeds? In Israeli society, how often are you blamed for your people's misndeeds? Literally NEVER, everyone pretends Jews have NEVEr done anything wrong, were not behind communism and the secret police and NKVd and KGB in the USSR, jus tto name a few.

the Jews need a sense of humility and to acknowledge their own morl shortcomings of both the past and the present before they will ever move forward. Bc I honestly belief Jews feel justified in all they do-- either killing 4,000 ppl, over half women and kids-- in Gaza, or assassinating people all ove rth eworld with forged European passports.
Jews need to, as a people, acknowledge their wrongdoings.
>>
>>71779029
Thanks again. I'll look into that.
And I disagree on one point. The jews are not that singular as a phenomenon. Look at the gypsies in europe. They never assimilated, never had a real home country. And they too aquired a 'unique lifestyle'.
>>
File: gypsy_romania___Copy_0.png (68 KB, 1116x681) Image search: [Google]
gypsy_romania___Copy_0.png
68 KB, 1116x681
>>71779641
>he hasn't heard of ROMAnia
>>
>>71779037
>Do you think the goyim can convert and be seen as "one of them", even as far as to being included in their circles of influence and nepotism?
Not even if we wanted to. Recall, Judiasm has never been a "universalist" religion, and this has been their strength. They never send out "missionaries," only to convert their own who ay have strayed fro the pack.

Also, if the entire world converted, who would they fleece? NOt to mention the amazingly superior beliefs Jews hold of themselves, example? Rabbi menachem schneerson on hoe Gentle souls :come from the satanic spheres, whereas Jewish souls come from holiness."
He has some truly classic quotes, worth looking up.
>>
>>71779641
>Look at the gypsies in europe
That was the point I forgo tto make. The difference though, is that gypsies only exploit us externally and essentially live off scraps rather than trying to literally take over a society in which they are outsiders.
>>
>>71779214
>Seriously, dude, how do you not know what the Star of David is.
Lol, I know VERY WELL what the "star of david is" as defined today. Please show me a Jewish grave from before the 1860s-1870s with that marking.
you won't find it, bc it was up until adopted ae the First zionist Conference A PENTAGRAM.

No too bright, are you?
>>
>>71779510
>alright OP ill stop shitting your thread up
>bye, thanks, god bless you.
I don't mind. I wish there were more Jews like you who actually look externally and wondered what exactly their critics were critical of, rather than just "they are all hateful nazis."
>>
>>71779903
I know you are trolling, but still. I know actual romanians. And I see gypsies daily. The former are humans, the latter are pests. If you haven't yet, look into them. Seriously. You'll come to understand why romanians get so triggered about being compared to those things.
>>
>>71779029
>The Jews have never been farmers, craftsmen, or done any sort of manual labor. For ~5,000 years, they have suvived through slave trading, loansharking, dealing in alcohol, pimping, vice of all kinds. This is what got them expelled from over 109 European nations and city-states.

>the ability to lie, swindle, and cheat while haggling over camels or selling underwater real estate at the bazaar became a real advantage to them.

so basically jews are capitalist success stories
>>
For once we actually had a pretty cool thread. And again, I don't shink I'm smrter.better than anyone.
We all have weird hobbies on here. I don't play vidya games, I study jewry.

Anyone lurking who wants more info or sources? Eish, time actually goes go pretty quickly with these things bc trying to type quickly enough before ppl lose interest.
>>
>>71780550
I guess I have a talmud to read. Thanks OP, hope to read you again.
>>
>>71771148
what is the estimate of Jews killed by Nazi Germany? Source please.
>>
>>71780503
>so basically jews are capitalist success stories
Would recommend a book to you by Brroks Adams called "The Laws of Civilization and Decay" in which he introduces the concept of "economic man" vs. "spiritual man."

It's not part of the European spirit to sit around dreaming up new ways to swindle one another as the ultimate purpose of our lives.
>>
How connected to mystery babylon is it?

Was William/Bill Cooper right?
>>
>>71779948

So it really is "us and them", I see (despite, according to pol, I'm not included in the former).

Good thread. Thanks for the answer OP, you're a good man. Good luck on your news project.

Have a bump.
>>
>>71780216
It's a fucking hexagram. Jewish kabbalists took it from medieval arabs.
>>
Can you provide a list of items in your library OP? Anything goes. Books, articles, webpages, photographs, viedos, I WANT IT ALL. I wish to know much more. Ive learned much of the jews already, but i really want to solidify my arguments and be able to speak to my friends and even coworkers about this phenomenon with great detail.
>>
>>71780319
I'm Romanian myself, of course I'd know what gypsies are. Romanians get triggered by it because it's not just a 4chan meme, like "Sweden yes". A lot of Western Europeans genuinely believe gypsies are indigenous to Romania
>>
>>71780550
You ignored or missed a question of mine so I'll type it out again. Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion a "forgery", as they say? If yes, what do you think was the original (which was forged in the first place)
>>
>>71780798
It is always "us and them" with humans. It's a basic part of the human mind. Look into 'ingroup/outgroup' stuff if you're interested. It's just part of how the human mind organizes reality. Gypsies hold the believe that they are the only humans, everyone else isn't, for example.
>>
>>71780503
>so basically jews are capitalist success stories

Yes, but they fail at non-aggression, the principle that separates humans from animals. Capitalist activity can be competitive yet adhere to the NAP.
>>
>>71774025
My uncle (he died 18 years ago) told me when I was a kid about gassing Jews as a member of the SS-Totenkopfverbände in Germany.
He still hated Jews but got only 5 years prison time after the war.

So, yeah, the gas chambers were real.
>>
>>71780689
>what is the estimate of Jews killed by Nazi Germany? Source please.
This is near impossible. the only concrete sources we have are the red cross documents and the death certificates from Auschwitz that came out of the Soviet archives once Russia opened to the West.
Between these 2, I think the number comes to..550k.
Although, to this, we need to add JEws killed in bombing raids over germany, on plants where they may have been working, etc.. Recall, ther ie is still a legitmate window of debate for total number of Europeans who died that goes anywhere from 40 million total to 70 million total.
Tbqh, I nver understood WHY the Jews are so fixated on their alleged number of 6 million too the point of demanding laws enacted where people in almost every Euro nation can be JAILED for even saying: "yo uknow, after looking over the info, I think it looks more like 5 million." Why do they need LAWS? "The truth does not fear investigation."
I'll leave you with one indesputible piece of info. The plaque at Auschwitz, which they changed from 4 million to 1.5 million afte the Zundel trial.
Yet, they've never explained, if they took 2.5 million of the Auschwitz total, how is the total number in all still 6 million?
(if you raised this with your friends/teachers, would be very curios to hear their responses)
>>
>>71780689
David Irving's estimate is something like 2.3 million. He says they were shot and buried in pits at location other than the main camps.
>>
OP you still never answered my other question. Who was involved with and what were the effects of the Jewish attempted revolution in Germany between WW1 and WW2?
>>
>>71781193
funny. agent smith argued the opposite, that animals find an equilibrium with their surroundings, whereas humankind is a disease.
>>
>>71780894
I think even the idea that gypsies are humans is blown away the first time they actually meet these things. But yeah, a lot of people are pretty retarded, I agree.
Fun fact: Germany has a very slightly more human-like breed of gypsies. They even call themselves 'sinti'. So in germany, when talking about gypsies you have to actually say 'Sinti and Roma'.
>>
>>71781005
>I'll type it out again. Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion a "forgery", as they say?
Depends on what you mean by "forgery." Do I believe it was bought by a patriotic russian noblewomen in France who then passed in alon guntil it made it's way to professor sergi nihluus who published it? No.
I think it's far more likely, PRofessor Sergei Nilhus was an astute observer of Jews and the trends going on around him and wrote it out in a dramatic form to try to get it as much attention as possible.
The most striking part is that it was published in...1898 (?) and very accurately predicted virtually everything that happened for the next 20 years, which is what Henry Ford said when they asked him why he was spreading it.
>>
>>71781197
>My uncle (he died 18 years ago) told me when I was a kid about gassing Jews as a member of the SS-Totenkopfverbände in Germany
No offense to you or your uncle, but I've known a lot of former SS members, and have never heard a similar tale of "gassings" being real.
You could be telling the Truth, your uncle may have had PTSD and been through so much shit in his labor/red-education camp that the ende dup actually believing it.
The fact is, it's simply not possible fro a scientific point of view.
For example, without proper ventilation, your uncle never would have lived to tell you that tale, and we've never seen an ecample of of a "gas chamber" (either the ruins or the allied air recon photos) that had proper chimneys for fuigation, which need to be at least 40-50 feet high as we know from gassings in the US.

And that is for the gassing of ONE man! Not thusands
>>
Are there any accounts from persons who lived through the Nazi concentration camps and are willing to tell the truth, i.e. go against the accepted narrative?
>>
File: 1459486009507.png (56 KB, 748x1922) Image search: [Google]
1459486009507.png
56 KB, 748x1922
Does the talmud, the oral teaching of judaisum, really say that they goyim are nothing more then chattel and slaves to be used? I was wondering what % of the jewish population subscribes to the idea that "goyim" exist and are sub-human. I see all these subversive articles written by jewish reporters, and it worries me that there are a large group of people out there with the collect mindstate to destroy us, much like islam...... Please share how prevelant you believe the concept of goyim to be.
>>
>>71774430
Do you think the Jews killed Stalin? What is your opinion on the Jewish doctors who were arrested and charged with attempting to murder Soviet leaders? Were they guilty?
>>
>>71781403
In case this is just a general history question and OP doesn't get to answering it, start with kikepedia 'Spartacist uprising' if you want to learn more.
>>
>>71781892
So about the holocaust... there was no gas chambers or shit. Correct? I read this and I'm inclined to think the holocaust is a nice lie.

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
>>
Do you think the murders in Ohio this morning were ritual murders for passover?
>>
File: 1454143092894.jpg (642 KB, 1727x1727) Image search: [Google]
1454143092894.jpg
642 KB, 1727x1727
All disproven?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
>>
>>71781388
>pits
The most famous probably beeing near Kiev called Babi Yar. I am curious myself about war crimes and genocide. It is really difficult to connect information.

WW2 massacres by Wehrmacht or SS like Malmedy or Babi Yar were mostly connected to previous incidents like blowing up the main street of Kiev. But there is no real info on that.
Its difficult to choose what to believe if there is no reliable information.

The info is always connected with the reserarches own idetity. For example Holocaust was always researched by jews starting with Raul Hilberg. They naturally put an emphasis on Jewish suffering.
Lots of gypsies were killed but there is no remembrance.
In order to get a differenciated picture of history different perspectives have to be taken into account.
>>
>>71782067
>Do you think the Jews killed Stalin? What is your opinion on the Jewish doctors who were arrested and charged with attempting to murder Soviet leaders? Were they guilty?
100%. Lazar Kaganavich admits this (his sister was the main doctor involved) and brags about it in "The Wolf of the Kremlin," as I posted earlier, written by his nephew Stuart Kahane.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (16 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
16 KB, 240x210
>>71782331
>Do you think the murders in Ohio this morning were ritual murders for passover
>>
Ok guys, I'm tired and seems like the douche bags are starting to come out of their gaming commas.

If anyone has any real questions or wants a source on something, will try to post again next week around same time. Later.
>>
>>71782608
I wish you could tell use one thing. Did Hitler do anything wrong...
>>
>>71782608
please answer my question
>>71781957
>>71781957
>>71781957
>>71781957
>>
>>71779029
Jews assimilated in U.S. and that's all that really matters. Success breeds success, and it's a dog eat dog world. If you want to sit on a high horse you need to feed yourself before you can buy a horse.
>>
>>71771148
What do you know about Jews "poisoning the wells"?
>>
>>71781307
most sources attribute Auschwitz and Treblinka to have a much higher death count by themselves compared to your total. according to USHMM for example it's approx million for both.
what is the reason for this deviation? are they basing their info on forged documents?

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
>>
Interesting stuff, you'll need a network of intelligent people who can help pull you upward.

A group of smart people will always be stronger than one who stands alone.
(Basically these types of groups have complete freedom and power to persuade the world)
>>
>>71781957
I think maybe less than 1% of the Jews in Israel actually think of the "goyim" as sub-human, almost no one uses that word except old people and the Orthodox Jews.
>>
>>71783006
But if you decide to follow any bits of my advice, be wary of shills that are trying to cuck you for their agenda.
>>
Op
please provide a reading list
At least a list of few books that can shed the light on jews/zionism, jewish dominance so goyim like me can recognise and counter basic lies spread by jews

Thanks this is great thread by the way
>>
>>71782941
>most sources attribute Auschwitz and Treblinka to have a much higher death count by themselves compared to your total. according to USHMM for example it's approx million for both.
>what is the reason for this deviation? are they basing their info on forged documents?
You have to eithe rgo to the National Archives just outside DC, or pick up some of David Irvings book and see how the "holocaust" became a political issue immediately after the war, with Jews trying to gain sympathy from the world and thus approval for their state.

Lots of funny little things in letters/in margins of churchill's letters, such as one note I remember in particular asking him not to reveal in hi smemoirs that Jewish banking families had funded Hitler up until 1938.

If you never have before, read the minutes of the First Zionist Conference, and their determination to be ready after "the great European war" to "get out seat a tthe table."
Sam exact mentality was prevalent after WW 2 had even ended.
>>
>>71782941
>ushmm
>reliable source
Pick one.
>>
>>71781892
I can only say that he was of sound mind and was very specific about details. Of course the Nazi's tried to destroy as much evidence as possible.

Please be aware that there was a enormous paper trail of German documents proving the murder of 1 million people by the Einsatzgruppen.

If you still don't want to believe anything the Germans did, fine with me. I have a female friend who believes in Chem trails and a former friend who is convinced we are visited by aliens.

Take care.
>>
>>71771907
Zionists is simply a supporter of Israel. Not necessarily Jewish
>>
>>71783430
But Einsatzgruppen were mobile squads who predated gas chambers? No?
>>
>>71771148

OK I'll give this a go if you are still here OP.

this may have been asked many times before so sorry if it has.

What is the final plan of the jews? And how do current events today work towards it? Also is there anyone in the US presidential race not under their control?

Finally- if real was the Holocaust justified? Regardless of if it was or not would the world be better off if Nazi Germany had won?
>>
>>71783357
>reading list
https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>>
>>71783430
Chemtrails have been verified by patent documents and time-elapse video of planes making specific patterns away from any air lane.
Your uncle is asking us to believe something physically impossible and with abundant contradictory evidence.
Why do you believe him?
>>
>>71783357
>Op
>please provide a reading list
>At least a list of few books that can shed the light on jews/zionism, jewish dominance so goyim like me can recognise and counter basic lies spread by jews
>Thanks this is great thread by the way
I always try to do this and end up with over 100 books. let me try to keep it shorter than usual.
Ernst Zundel "Did 6 Million really die?"
Raul Bilberg "The Destruction o fthe European Jewry" (vol 1 & 2, unabridged)
Tom Segev, "The 7th Million"
David Irving, "Hitler's War"
"The Hoax of the 20th century"
"the Holocaust industry"
"Jewish History, Jewisih religion: th wieght of 3,000 years"
"The Leutchner Report"
-Various interviews by Dr. Faurisson
-Documentary - "One Third of the holocaust" *VERY good
- Nahum Goldman "The Jewish Paradigm "
- (BAsically ALL of Irving's books, all extremely well-written, but "Hitler's War" the most impt
(ahould probably stop now bc will just keep going)
Check solargeneral.com to get most of these for free, and check "Institute For Histosical Review"
>>
>>71783777
you can't get on my level

https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>>
>>71783710
Thanks
>>
>>71783430
>f you still don't want to believe anything the Germans did
I've talked with SS men who shot Jews on the Eastern front, including women and children. I'm not a "german apologist."
But after a decade studying the holocaust, the gas chambers just don't add up. Just not scientifically possible. See the work of Dr. Faurisson for very thorough explanation.
>>
>>71771148
OP , do you think all the Jews are on on the plan?
If not, how much of them are?
>>
>>71783701
OP pointed to something Pierce said which many others have also observed, which is that the whole world will be South America. The Jews as Master Race will take their ease overlooking beautiful plantations and reserves. The brown idiotic slaves will fight and serve. Whites, who might compete with Jews, will die out, be bred out, be criminalized, and be targeted by criminal gangs from the slave race.
That said, Jews are often worst case scenarios of ad hoc reasoning and situational morality. If you watch the news you can see them bouncing around unintended consequences like a pinball. Look at Jack Lew rush to celebrate moving Populist Jackson after he had earlier thought aloud about Bankster Patriarch Hamilton. They plot but they also spend a third of their time cleverly managing screwups.
>>
>>71783006
>A group of smart people will always be stronger than one who stands alone.
>(Basically these types of groups have complete freedom and power to persuade the world)
I agree. I actually met Zundel when I was..god, about 16 or 17, before they dragged him ot Germany and when he was lving in pigeon fork TN with his american wife.
Loved talking with him, he was a great man.
Was also friendly with Irving but he's now gone batshit IMHO.
>>
>>71783523
>Zionists is simply a supporter of Israel. Not necessarily Jewish
True, yes.
>>
>>71783701
>What is the final plan of the jews?
I always give the simple answer Dr. WL Pierce used to give-- a Global plantation of coffee-colored serfs ruled over by Jews.
Of course, could get more complex than that, but for the most part that suffices.
>>
>>71784029
Shame about Irving, he was a staggeringly good writer. Nobody who reads his "forbidden" books can have any doubt how he achieved worldwide bestseller status without a college degree or pushing industry help.
>>
>>71784018

So in that case, is there any way for whites to fight back? Or are we too far down the rabbit hole and just awaiting destruction?

I've got a good 50 years left. Should I be prepping for life innawoods? Or prepping to fight?
>>
>>71784174

Thank you.

I've just one more question here

>>71784257
>>
>>71783896
>OP , do you think all the Jews are on on the plan?
>If not, how much of them are?
No, I don't think the Jewish dentist down the street is "in on the plan."
Not even quite sure it's accurate to call it a "plan" as in "protocols of elders of zion."
I simply, much more as Dr. Macdonald writes inhis books (SHIT, forgot to put his books on the reading list) it's a group evolutionary strategy that arises almost organically from te top-echelon of Jews who realize they have a common interest in certain things-- open orders for White nations, gun control, etc..
>>
>>71783896
This type of question is a mocking trip-up. But ask yourself if the Chinese laogai worker is in on the five year plan. Cobsider how the average Mexican migrant has a kind of limited, very undemocratic stake in his evil government's plan to dump their poorest people on the US. Ask if Tommy is "in on" the Windsor's plan. They sort of are, at their least enfranchised, if they buy into the communalist ethic.
Shamir isn't, Bobby isn't, Gilad Atzmon isn't.
>>
OP

OP

Do you know anything about the Donmeh Jews of Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>71784257
Well, that's where we are now.
>>
>>71784349
Is Iceland gonna be ok? Gimme the dl.
>>
>>71784257
>So in that case, is there any way for whites to fight back? Or are we too far down the rabbit hole and just awaiting destruction?
I wouldn't dare to say, but I WOULD refer you to the last 5 or 6 broadcasts Dr. WL Pierce did, after he knew he was dying.
Dr. Pierce predicted 9.11, the iraq war, the arab spring, was talking about Jospeh Kony in 2001...he was amazingly prescient
>>
>the holocaust is overexagerated
>therefor global zionist conspiracy
>>
Is there some kind of central body that the jewry answers to? Or is authority more dispersed among the seperate sectors of jewry (banking, media, etc.)?
>>
>>71784403
>Do you know anything about the Donmeh Jews of Saudi Arabia?
the crypto-Jews from the Ottoman who some people theorize are infact tofday's saudi royal family?
I don't personally believe that, although the Saudis are by far Israel's closest aly in the region and they have almost the exact same national interests, even thu=ough of course in public they put on a big act as enemies.
>>
>>71784509
Why are anglos in particular so gung-ho about rejecting anything related to a jewish conspiracy? Just how many jews live in Britain?
>>
>>71784545
>Is there some kind of central body that the jewry answers to? Or is authority more dispersed among the seperate sectors of jewry (banking, media, etc.)?
There definitely are major groups where powerful Jews congregate like the world Jewish congress, AIPAC, that kind of thing. Do I think ther eis a strict power struture? No.

Important to recall, Jews have internecine strife. A few weeks ago in brooklyn, there wa s a"hate crime" against a group of orthodox jews by...another group of orthodox jews.
It's one group who believes Menachem Sheneerson was the Mashiach and was actually still alive and another group who denies this
>>
>>71784509
That's not even close to what he has been saying. Read the thread.
>>
>>71784611
Yes, those.

I see your view. I lean towards the idea that the Saudi's are 'honored' by way of old lineages.

I think this flimsy honorary demi Jew concept is the same for the marrano Jews of Cuba. They work with the high Jews and get special treatment.
>>
>>71784671
>Why are anglos in particular so gung-ho about rejecting anything related to a jewish conspiracy?
Bc their monarchy has been in depth to the Rothschilds since waterloo.
Rotchschild used a passenger pigeon to get early news on who won at Waterloo. He bgean selling his stocks furiously, leading ppl to believe the Brits had lost, and the market had crashed.
As prices got lower and lower, he then bought up almost every major company in the UK for pence on the pound. Since then, the UK Monarch has been in depth to them.

Biggest mistake UK ever made--Cromwell in a pit of Puritan delusion-- was allowing Jews back in, afte r they had been banned by King Edward in 1218 for all time.
>>
>>71784671
The Jews in Eastern Europe and later in Britain from the late empire on served as both the white collar workers and the coalmine canary for the rulers. They collect the taxes, therefore, they are also the first to register popular hostility, and anger toward Jews is at least parallel to anger toward the rulers.
Without that relationship they would happily sell the Jews down the river, especially to save themselves, as often happened in Poland.
>>
>>71785139
>as often happened in Poland
Or when the English handed over Jews on the Isle of Mann to the Nazis when they were invading.
>>
If you wish to learn more lads, this si your best tool:
https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Oh shit, another book I forgot, free on solargeneral.com is "By Way of Deception.." by Victor Ostovsky, a former Mossad case agent.
the Israeli gvt went to court to try to stop it being published, and his house has been torched 2x since he wrote it.

Also, cannot recommend highly enough 1/3 of the holocaust, on YT.

I'll come back next Fri at around...when did I start today, 7 or so?

Will come back again next fri at same time, 7 EST in anyon ehas any questions they think I can answer or wants any sources. Later.

When in doubt, just keep listening to Dr. Pierce. HE devoted the last 34 years of his life to this, and his knoweldge is amazing.

LAter...
>>
>>71771148
Sorry if this was answered earlier in the thread, will read thread after posting. It has always seemed to me that most of the problems /pol/ has with jews only applies to the upper crust of jewry, i.e. forced social reform, media programming, etc. Do you have any explanation as to why wealthy jews seem so disproportionately inclined to fund and lead the destruction of the West compared to other races? And on the other hand, do you have anything against the lower echelons of jewry? In particular, non-practicing or atheistic jews (these seem the hardest to incriminate, and the type brought up most often to combat anti-semitic positions). Statistics or Torah quotes preferred, thanks!
>>
btw- hope i didn't come off as pompous. Not claiming to be "smarter" than anyone else, for whatever reason this just became my intellectual hobby and the more you dig ib\nto it, the more things you find out that are undeniably true that the media won't touch.
later.
>>
>>71785309
I don't recall that happening, I'm talkng about pogroms in distant centuries, which have always been mischaracterized as theological but which would today objectively be seen as labor disputes.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
How goes the bankruptcy Iceland?
>>
>>71785054

Interesting. Always wondered about this. Why the Rothschilds had power here. Of course it's money. Any more on Britain and Jews?
>>
One Third of the Holocaust is 4 hours long. It better be worth it.

Has anyone seen Adolf Hitler vs the Jew World Order?
>>
>>71785449
What you should look at is how Semitic tribes to include non-Jews live in their home setting: perpetual tribal competition at all levels and an instinctive feeling to recognize "your boy" and pipe up for him. No need for a secret handshake.
>>
>>71785693
The Hollywood Jews actually made a couple of movies about the Rothschilds in the early Nazi period. One has a scene excerpted in "The Eternal Jew" (!). These films attempted to explain through limited hangout -- at the time, it was felt that straight denial just wouldn't work.
>>
>>71785540
How is Iceland when it comes to refugees?
>>
File: `4`4`4.jpg (32 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
`4`4`4.jpg
32 KB, 300x244
GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ROTHCHILDS USED CARRIER PIGEONS TO DESTROY EUROPE

Anyway, this is now a neckbeard image dump thread. Enjoy and yell about shills
>>
File: 36111.jpg (133 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
36111.jpg
133 KB, 800x430
>>
>>71785449
Something to do with jews having no national identity. Jews born in a specific country like britain for example do not consider themselves british. They are glonalists and anti nationalists
>>
File: 46789.jpg (137 KB, 998x923) Image search: [Google]
46789.jpg
137 KB, 998x923
>>
File: 115666.jpg (160 KB, 538x725) Image search: [Google]
115666.jpg
160 KB, 538x725
>>
File: 325235.jpg (184 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
325235.jpg
184 KB, 900x598
>>
File: 523252.jpg (38 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
523252.jpg
38 KB, 450x326
>>
File: 623626.jpg (76 KB, 695x407) Image search: [Google]
623626.jpg
76 KB, 695x407
>>
File: 634636.jpg (107 KB, 435x592) Image search: [Google]
634636.jpg
107 KB, 435x592
>>
File: 677882.jpg (145 KB, 650x581) Image search: [Google]
677882.jpg
145 KB, 650x581
>>
File: 1111515.jpg (86 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1111515.jpg
86 KB, 500x466
>>
File: 1512515.jpg (54 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1512515.jpg
54 KB, 350x463
>>
File: 2311166.png (177 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
2311166.png
177 KB, 720x370
>>
File: 2326666.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
2326666.png
902 KB, 869x1520
>>
>>71785965
Jews are nominalists and functionalists who reject categoric imperative: they will support sonething when it looks likely to benefit them and denounce the exact same thing a minute later. This is a major sticking point with the new push you guys might have noticed, with Izzies trying to hasbarize that Zionists are interchangeable with Nationalists and therefore our allies against the liberal diaspora Jew, our mutual enemy.
>>
File: 3256236.png (80 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
3256236.png
80 KB, 700x566
>>
File: 11145555.png (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
11145555.png
39 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 12111515.png (32 KB, 632x504) Image search: [Google]
12111515.png
32 KB, 632x504
>>
>>71786245
BUTHURT brigade
>>
File: 12412414.png (42 KB, 362x768) Image search: [Google]
12412414.png
42 KB, 362x768
>>
>>71785546
I thought you were referring to the willingness of Englishmen to turn on the Zionists they claim to support for more money. (Thus outjewing the Jews). And yes, the English handed over Channel Islander Jews of their own accord.
>>
File: 15151515.jpg (244 KB, 314x669) Image search: [Google]
15151515.jpg
244 KB, 314x669
>>
File: 23523525.jpg (67 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
23523525.jpg
67 KB, 639x960
>>
File: 32526898.png (274 KB, 1005x381) Image search: [Google]
32526898.png
274 KB, 1005x381
>>
>>71786385
kek damage control
>>
File: 46363111.jpg (26 KB, 684x342) Image search: [Google]
46363111.jpg
26 KB, 684x342
>>
File: 122566666.jpg (95 KB, 637x662) Image search: [Google]
122566666.jpg
95 KB, 637x662
>>
File: 10 out of 10 in usa.jpg (386 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 in usa.jpg
386 KB, 600x900
Maybe you should do a white man red pill thread amongst niggers OPie ^_^
>>
File: 145151515.jpg (242 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
145151515.jpg
242 KB, 1024x819
>>
>>71786430
You "watched" mein kampf?
>>
File: 214111555.jpg (160 KB, 618x643) Image search: [Google]
214111555.jpg
160 KB, 618x643
>>
>>71784068
>>71783523
Fun fact you can not be jewish and a Zionist. Also theodor Herzl was an atheist and didn't even circumcise his son.
tl;dr atheism is the real evil
>>
File: 235235256.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
235235256.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>
File: 235255555.jpg (276 KB, 666x852) Image search: [Google]
235255555.jpg
276 KB, 666x852
>>
File: 367788444.png (245 KB, 444x638) Image search: [Google]
367788444.png
245 KB, 444x638
>>
File: 666322222.jpg (146 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
666322222.jpg
146 KB, 830x974
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>
File: 1515151515.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1515151515.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>
File: 1561236126.png (98 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1561236126.png
98 KB, 600x867
>>
>>71772410
So what is the blood libel(?) thesis?
That is was a sub-set of occult rituals practiced by groups within the Jewish communities? Care to elaborate more?
>>
>>71786374
Never heard of that, looked it up, it's totally trye. Reminds me of Tartu, Went The Day Well and Green For Danger, that wierd, brief world where the English were seriously thinking that they were going to lose and how to make the best ofGerman occupation ...
>>
File: 3463636366.png (478 KB, 542x1023) Image search: [Google]
3463636366.png
478 KB, 542x1023
>>
>>71771148
No wonder Iceland's banks are in trouble with retards like you working for them.
>>
File: 32523523525.png (487 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
32523523525.png
487 KB, 816x960
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>
File: 1385795455696.png (179 KB, 1155x852) Image search: [Google]
1385795455696.png
179 KB, 1155x852
>>
>>71786471
She's not fat enough to be a 10/10.
>>
File: 1424502815382.gif (512 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1424502815382.gif
512 KB, 480x270
>>
File: 1428407471052.jpg (1 MB, 1312x1748) Image search: [Google]
1428407471052.jpg
1 MB, 1312x1748
>>
File: 1428906189572.jpg (65 KB, 486x731) Image search: [Google]
1428906189572.jpg
65 KB, 486x731
>>
File: 1429347993496.jpg (464 KB, 1068x881) Image search: [Google]
1429347993496.jpg
464 KB, 1068x881
>>
File: 1429354522378.jpg (263 KB, 715x1110) Image search: [Google]
1429354522378.jpg
263 KB, 715x1110
>>
File: 1430820225935.jpg (112 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1430820225935.jpg
112 KB, 500x628
>>
File: 1430933919207.png (131 KB, 840x2903) Image search: [Google]
1430933919207.png
131 KB, 840x2903
>>
>>71786672
In all decdent ancient cultures the priesthood reached a climax where it demonstrated its power over the ordinary people by running over the family bond. Jews adapted this to harvesting a Gentile child. Jews also think pederasty is normal and have the saying, if a man wants to do evil, let him do it in another city. I always thought a lot of it was not "ritual" but about hiding abductions for pedophilia. Toaff discovered that there were sone actual cases of literally drinking the blood of their enemies.
>>
File: 1431126706456.jpg (67 KB, 612x451) Image search: [Google]
1431126706456.jpg
67 KB, 612x451
>>
How have Jews in power been thrown out in the past?
>>
Should I be worried about my casual American (or any Western) Jewish neighbor, and at what level of Jew should I be worried?
>>
File: 1431829148266.jpg (337 KB, 1094x1642) Image search: [Google]
1431829148266.jpg
337 KB, 1094x1642
>>
File: 1434430244328.png (34 KB, 571x443) Image search: [Google]
1434430244328.png
34 KB, 571x443
>>
File: 1434600185525.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
1434600185525.png
58 KB, 642x933
>>
>>71786968
It's just like any other interaction.
>>
File: 1434653779949.jpg (48 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
1434653779949.jpg
48 KB, 500x439
>>
File: 1435099549854.jpg (96 KB, 922x479) Image search: [Google]
1435099549854.jpg
96 KB, 922x479
>>
This shill damage control, jesus.
>>
File: 1435546301306.png (3 MB, 1156x1475) Image search: [Google]
1435546301306.png
3 MB, 1156x1475
>>
File: 1435547638430.jpg (267 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1435547638430.jpg
267 KB, 960x652
>>
Damn, the JIDF is active here. Don't you have some actual threats to combat?
>>
File: 1435548424233.jpg (29 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
1435548424233.jpg
29 KB, 290x284
>>
>>71787099
OP actually knows his shit and is attempting to disseminate information, so naturally kikes are displeased
>>
File: 1439513188982.png (83 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1439513188982.png
83 KB, 905x624
>>
File: 1439521092744.jpg (197 KB, 728x464) Image search: [Google]
1439521092744.jpg
197 KB, 728x464
>>
>>71786967
They effectively ruled Eastern Europe for a time prior to the Partition of Poland. They ruled India as the East India Company. They ruled the Soviet Union as Bolsheviks. They effectively ruled many places in Latin America.
In every case, they squeezed the people mercilessly until the people revolted or systems broke down.
Britain proper did not take over India until it needed to because the Jew Sassoon family (ancestors of Vidal Sassoon) were driving the Indians to massive violence.
>>
File: 1440875791944.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1440875791944.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>
File: 1448260178784.png (515 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
1448260178784.png
515 KB, 738x649
>>
File: 1445221483103.jpg (64 KB, 533x638) Image search: [Google]
1445221483103.jpg
64 KB, 533x638
>>
File: 1448453677647.jpg (91 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
1448453677647.jpg
91 KB, 477x600
>>
>>71786868

God damn who is the supposed Jewish girl? Sauce
>>
File: 1448539543719.jpg (41 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
1448539543719.jpg
41 KB, 346x320
>>
File: 1451617483362.jpg (1 MB, 5120x3960) Image search: [Google]
1451617483362.jpg
1 MB, 5120x3960
>>
File: 1453608998922.jpg (691 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1453608998922.jpg
691 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: 1453777637535.jpg (54 KB, 444x399) Image search: [Google]
1453777637535.jpg
54 KB, 444x399
>>
>>71787168
Just one here. I don't even think he's paid. Just a dude. Either way this thread full of info is being bumped.
>>
File: 1453777926925.jpg (562 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1453777926925.jpg
562 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: 1454096482868.png (132 KB, 1334x1045) Image search: [Google]
1454096482868.png
132 KB, 1334x1045
>>
File: 1454363638386.jpg (700 KB, 3743x4026) Image search: [Google]
1454363638386.jpg
700 KB, 3743x4026
>>
File: 1454550413306.jpg (76 KB, 360x367) Image search: [Google]
1454550413306.jpg
76 KB, 360x367
>>
I wish I didn't have to go to sleep but I love reading these threads so it gives me something to look forward to in the morning.
t. descendant of jews from the ukraine
>>
>>71787459
>having so many of these
just how dedicated are you
>>
File: 1454552141075.jpg (701 KB, 1744x1708) Image search: [Google]
1454552141075.jpg
701 KB, 1744x1708
>>
File: 1454552712915.jpg (253 KB, 958x611) Image search: [Google]
1454552712915.jpg
253 KB, 958x611
>>
File: 1454903966868.jpg (140 KB, 720x589) Image search: [Google]
1454903966868.jpg
140 KB, 720x589
>>
>>71786887
You guys think it's all about race and shit. It's really more about class. Most rich Jewish girls I've met act exactly as degenerate as rich white girls. They do tons and tons of drugs, go to parties, are whores, etc.
>>
File: 1455661599702.jpg (99 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1455661599702.jpg
99 KB, 600x1066
>>
File: 1455677799125.png (72 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1455677799125.png
72 KB, 501x585
>>
>>71787528
it's a script and it's meant to troll trolls

>being so stupid to think it's actually a kike doing this
>>
File: 1455942571104.jpg (543 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455942571104.jpg
543 KB, 1600x1200
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 147

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.