[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A lot of the 'sluthate', 'puahate' and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Asian_man_smile.jpg (59 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Asian_man_smile.jpg
59 KB, 1000x667
>A lot of the 'sluthate', 'puahate' and other women and pick-up artist hate sites, seem to be dominated by Asian men. These Asian men are usually self-hating, always talk about the inferiority of Asians and constantly create Chink/Jap/Korean hate fest threads. We already know Elliot Rodger was a part of sites like this and most us know about r/asianmasculinity as well. How do we solve the problem of all of these self-hating Asian male NEETs here in North America??

This was a question put forth by a concerned Canadian a while back. His worries are legitimate, by now we're all aware of the obsessive behaviour that Asian men routinely exhibit, particularly regarding white women.

The AM/WF spammer (or "Tyger" as he is known on sluthate) is a prime example. Tyger has been plaguing 4chan alongside other sites for the past five years. Until a non-Asian equivalent of the AM/WF spammer can be pointed out he cannot be viewed as an individual, he must be tied to a collective. That collective is Asian men and the underlying sentiments held by a large section of their community. Sentiments that facilitate the creation of obsessed men like Tyger or deranged mass shooters similar to Seung-Hui Cho.
>>
The Canadian later goes on to highlight what exactly these sentiments are.

>It's not that easy Chung, a lot of these Asian males are stranded. And they're not bad guys, it's just that they put themselves in this state of mind where they feel that society is out to get them when it's not the case. And it's becoming an epidemic among the Asian community.

This feeling of social alienation can be boiled down to one main element. The Asian male inability to get laid. Don't believe me? take a look a r/asianmasculinity, where every second thread and post relates to how unsucessful they are with women. This in turn leads to the creation of many conspiracy theories, my favourite being that Hollywood is an institute of white supremacy. An institute that seeks to emasculate Asian men and transform them into servile eunuchs.

The only way to effectively deal with this feeling of exclusion is to get the vast majority of Asian males some ass.

This "ass" however must meet a very specific criteria, it must be:

>Female
>White
>Blonde
>Young
>High quality non-primitive (HQNP)

Taking everything written ITT into account, concerned anons are invited to offer their own solutions to this epidemic.
>>
>The sacrificial lamb

What this solution would consist of is a government administered operation that seeks the establishment of brothels, free of charge, exclusive to Asian men. By now you may have devised a mental image of a poor bunny being thrown into a cage of ravenous beasts. The reality however would be much different. Similarly to how these brothels would be exclusive to Asian men, they would also be exclusively worked by weeaboo slave girls. A large military sweep could occur within North America, all girls with an interest in East Asian culture would be rounded up into brothels to satisfy the lust of Asian men.

I consider this to be a "three bird one stone" solution, for the following reasons:

1. Society has nothing but disgust for weeaboo girls, herding them into brothels would rid us of this problem.

2. Weeaboo girls are actually attracted to Asian men and would probably not even view the experience as amounting to rape.

3. Asian men would finally have access to a steady supply of the white girls they have lusted after for so long.
>>
>Virtual Reality

Similar to the sacrificial lamb, only more expensive and without the brothels or physical intimacy. The Virtual Reality solution would involve the export of an Oculus Rift into every residence harbouring an Asian male. Accompanying this device would be a fleshlight, lube and a platform to play all the latest waifu simulators on.

The question is whether or not this virtual world they would inhabit would be temporary or permanent. If the latter is chosen than society is faced with a moral dilemma. Comparable to how you inject a psychopath at the local asylum with a cocktail of medicine in order to sedate him. Is it ethical (even if consensual) to place Asian men into a continuous fictitious world? are we as a society ok with Asian men living what would essentially be a lie?
And what are the mental health consequences of sustained immersion? theoretically, what if the devices these Asian men were using to continue their virtual world were shut off? Would they emerge and experience some form of mental deterioration or nervous breakdown? Would they be capable of distinguishing between fact or fiction? reality or fantasy?

Although it is too soon to tell what the ramifications of this proposal could be. One benefit is the insight it could offer us regarding the effects of sustained immersion on the human mind.
>>
>Voluntary kekolding

Taking into consideration the communitarian nature of Oriental communities, the Asian men that do have wives or girlfriends would offer them up to other Asian men for what they would come to perceive as, the greater good. To make this less stressful for the Asian male that would be taking on the role as wife-giver, a financial agreement could come about between the kekold and the kekee. An agreement in which the kekee concedes to pay an annual (or monthly) lump sum to the kekold. What the kekolds decides to do with his new revenue is entirely up to him.

Some foresight is required with this plan however, as it is possible that the kekold may, overtime, become resentful or abusive towards his spouse, hurting her physically or financially. If evidence of this begins to surface the authorities will need to intervene and legislation requiring the kekold to provide a portion of his kekold income to his partner will need to be enacted, ensuring she is well-maintained.

Alternatively, this solution could be without negatives. Instead being a positive experience for all parties involved, creating or strengthening a bond between both them and the community as a whole.
>>
Asian men in the west are facing similar problems as whites. Their women turn into SJW cunts. They get fucked by affirmative action. They are ridiculed by the media.
>>
>>55193305

Speaking as a white male, I don't want to waste my time being a member of online communities anymore, but I see no issue with hating sluts, and abusing PUA tactics to get some pussy. I did it and it worked for me, women hate PUAs because it blurs the lines between who is distinguishable as an alpha/beta and whatnot. PUAs give guys like me who were average looking a chance, and many women only want Chad Thundercock and nothing less. Too fucking bad.
>>
>>55193396
All our desirable girls go to whites desu its not like with whites where only their trash seems to be fixated with black males.
>>
Asian men who feel inferior because they can't get laid are weak, and deserve to not pass their genes. And I'm saying this an as AsianAmerican.
>>
>>55193305
Idk what /r/asianmasculinity wants but we can't be lowering our standards for masculinity in the west just because Park Wong can't hang with Jamal and Chad. We already have a "crisis of masculinity" anyway.

I bet the only reason they're so horribly represented in the media is because it's just a hold over from WW2 and the propaganda campaign against Japan.

I remember like a week ago someone made a thread about one of the first ever male hollywood sex symbols was an Asian guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa

And Hollywood has been making racemixing movies since forever even with white women and Asian men. I don't think any one race can be complaining too much about "muh hollywood race mixing"
>>
>>55193921

I disagree. The "crisis of masculinity" in the west is exaggerated by traditionalists and feminists, and what those retards don't understand is that there have always been masculine and wimpy men. Not every male is meant to be a strong alpha, it never has worked that way.

Of course, change is inevitable. How strange that politics makes for strange bedfellows. Feminists and traditionalists (stormfags, etc) are sperging out at white males, demanding we reproduce more, and what they don't realize is that things inevitably change, and the birthrate was dropping for a very long time anyways.

All this "crisis of masculinity" will do is further draw the line between truly masculine and wimpy men. And of course, feminists and traditionalists sperg out at the atypical white man for not doing what THEY want, but that's nothing new.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.