[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did science stop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1468505128453.jpg (170 KB, 618x806) Image search: [Google]
1468505128453.jpg
170 KB, 618x806
i use to think /pol was crazy when they busted out IQ and Race Studies from the 80s. but now i have realized that you cant study race anymore.

This summer i was doing some biomed research and I had to learn a bunch of shit about how studying race and revealing facts can upset people, and is therefore restricted under some umbrella organization. Its somehow morally wrong (according to the academia) to find any difference in races. the example they used, i shit you not, was a study that revealed high rates of inbreeding within Jewish Americans. now all jew jokes aside i think its morally wrong not to study this kind of shit. the Amish community also has the same problem and i really hope someone educates those poor fuckers aswell
>>
>>81541898

Not surprised. I don't see what they are protecting by censoring race research.

> muh nazis
> muh genocide
> muh civil rights

They live in la la land and then are the same ones to virulently attack religion (okay, just Christianity.)
>>
>>81542547
Because clearly if it were known that these races were biologically inferior da rayciss whitie would rise up in the streets to kill them all.
>>
>>81542547
Because its bullshit that stormfags keep spouting despite being proven wrong time and time again.

There are chimp groups that are further apart genetically than any two humans.
>>
What is the umbrella organization that restricts or recommends restriction into this field of science?

Knowing is half the battle anon and it seems like every time someone posts some shit they've learned the specifics about the who and what are left out. Professors, universities, in this case organizations are not named specifically. Frustrating but I guess this is all /pol/ can be.
>>
>>81543638
i forget
1 sec
imma look back in my emails
>>
POST THE ORGANIZATION
>>
>>81541898
Amish are well aware of it actually.
They routinely attempt to bring new people into the heard.
They also allow they're young adults to leave and explore the world outside of their community, in part to get pregnant by a random guy and come back with new DNA.
>>
i always love when people figure this shit out. look what happened to james watson. he's one of the greatest and most important geneticists of the 20th century and yet they blackballed him out of the scientific community because he he dared to say blacks are not genetically equal

that's the problem with liberals. their ideology fails because it starts on the false premise that we all are equal when that's not the reality
>>
>>81541898
>science was ever fucking objective.... just cause we say we wuz objective... pfft
>>
Where are those two jackals referred to as different species, and can they produce reproductively viable offspring together?
>>
You can conduct genetic studies on races, but it generally has to be of particular populations (e.g. East Africans, Bantus, Ashkenazi Jews, Mizrahi Jews, etc.) and not be construed as evidence of superiority of one group over another. There have been plenty of studies studying the genetic variation of human populations.

As for your pic, the line between species is quite blurred. It's traditionally taught that a species are defined as a group of organisms which can produce fertile offspring, but actually, we can sometimes see interbreeding between different (but closely related) species. It's also a fallacy to suggest that a significant difference in appearance means they should be two different species. Domestic dogs are considered a single species and have even greater phenotypic diversity than we do. My area of research is not in human or mammalian evolutionary biology, but perhaps it would be more accurate to place certain groups of humans into different subspecies based on genetic distance, but do not take that as fact. The fact that there's evidence that human ancestors interbred with each other complicates this further.

Anyway, I think the key thing is that it's always difficult to look at yourself and identify who or what you are, whether as an individual or a species. It was easier to split the Archaea and Bacteria into their respective domains as they could not protest the decision.
>>
>>81543638
>>81543813
this is the site
https://www.citiprogram.org/
but im locked out now
i need to find my student shit
>>
File: no_science.png (696 KB, 985x2003) Image search: [Google]
no_science.png
696 KB, 985x2003
>>81544662
>>81541898
>>81543813
>>81543638

found it
>>
>>81544916
Just fuck me and the rest of the planet.
Crash and burn baby, crash and burn- cause facts can cause damage....
>>
>>81543813
UNESCO

It was decided in the 50s race question papers that even though eugenic research may be true, it is too divisive to pursue it politically. UNESCO is the giga niga /pol/ final boss
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHH.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHH.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>>81544916
Fuck everything, I hate the scientific community, why the fuck do they care less about reality and more about "morality". What happened to seeking truth in all it's forms?
>>
>>81545470
cough*grants*cough

check and mate on our scientific "method"
>>
>>81541898
ITT: People who never read a biology textbook share their memes about black people and white people being distantly related.
>>
>>81544916
This was the turning point where science was cucked.

Pdf file. Beginning of virtue signalling by race. And you bet it was the kikes all along.

https://www.google.com.au/url?q=http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0012/001229/122962eo.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjhptDAmfzNAhWBG5QKHU-FAKcQFggSMAE&usg=AFQjCNHAGs3hYlnGCsyW1Ly6EeE4uaDu2A
>>
File: zero_science_sir.png (133 KB, 979x639) Image search: [Google]
zero_science_sir.png
133 KB, 979x639
>>81545378
>>81545470
>>81541898
it gets better guys
>>
>>81545742

Fuck off chaim we dont like jews and niggers around here.

You're a kike defending niggers, so that puts you at the top of the list.
>>
File: 1467081688746.jpg (150 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1467081688746.jpg
150 KB, 700x800
>>81545877
>or with their religious beliefs
>>
>>81544362
It is your ideological premise that we are not equal, which is why you push forward nonscientific concepts like race, and try to make the world fit your preconception.
>>
File: 1464612147871.jpg (154 KB, 720x687) Image search: [Google]
1464612147871.jpg
154 KB, 720x687
>>81546280
>>
In reply to photo:

A species is a group of genetically varied organisms that can breed with one another and still have fertile offspring. A wolf can fuck a fox and no offspring is produced, so not the same species. A donkey can fuck a horse and have offspring, but the resulting mule can nit have offspring, therefore donkeys and horses are different species. The blackest nig nog can fuck the whitest hipster, but fertile offspring will still be produced.

If you want to see larger species variants than even race in humans, look at the different breeds of domesticated dogs abd cats.
>>
>>81541898
Something I heard recently, black psychiatric patients may be getting prescribed higher dosages of psychiatric drugs than is healthy due to unacknowledged differences in how black and white bodies and brains metabolize such drugs. Treating all races the same can be literally bad for one's health. As a white man with a black wife and biracial child, I'd be heartened to hear of biomedical research on such matters; I don't see how it can be anything but beneficial.
>>
>>81542547
Science is not politics. You have no conception of how research works, and read into it your own biased notions in the same way a postmodernist tries to deconstruct truth.

In other words you are applying the wrong tools for the job, and embarrass yourself.
>>
http://www.honestthinking.org/en/unesco/index.html

Here are a list of the race question papers. Start with 1950 race question - it gets increasingly cucked and self serving. Perfect if you need to get enraged for the upcomimg RaHoWa
>>
>>81541898
If you work in research then you must already know that politics has no place in it. In which case you would be attacking a political group in place of what the science says, meaning that you would only find the wrong outcome.
>>
>>81546561

Filter this kikeposter.

Disinfo kike shills can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>81546280
I'm a biology major myself.
I even helped wwith research on the relationship of new world kingsnakes and African brown snakes.
So please tell me how "race" doesn't exist, but every other organism on the planet can be divided into subspecies based on trivial facts like hair color...
>>
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 640x486
>>81546023
See image.
>>
The only problem with eugenics is that Jews and Asians are at the top of the food chain.
>>
>>81545742
>>81546280
>>81546561
>>81546804
this is how we spot a cuck shill from reddit. xi was here to shill, but as we can see this topic is clearly triggering xir so xi is going off script

you're on the wrong side of history, cuck
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>81541898
omg same species
>>
>>81546804

Yet in the race question papers they acknowledge the veracity of eugenicists' claims, yet conclude that they should ignore the evidence because of muh subhumans.
>>
>not knowing there are 2 kinds of race
>1 is social, 1 is scientific
Guess what kind racism is based on.
Hint: it's not scientific
>>
>>81546975

Kikes gonna kike. Prove you arent one, shekelberg.
>>
>>81546975
That chart is arbitrary as fuck. The whole point of an argument is to destabilize your opponents logical framework. You can do that with almost all of these.
>>
>>81547014
op is butchered. i bet op is christian hurr durr
>>
>>81541898
When Jews began to dominate and were not called out for being biased toward hiring, collaborating, through their bureaucracies determining who gets funding for what research, and publishing jew science, which is by the numbers the most redacted of all works in scientific journals but still noone calls them out... Jews control science today.
>>
>>81547014
gg

I can't see shit
>>
>>81543638

Rockefeller Foundation gives a lot of academic grants

> c) Does your work affect people in one or more of the geographic areas in which the Foundation works? The Foundation works in regions where we can leverage our assets, experience, and expertise to help realize smart globalization. See where the Foundation works.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/our-work/grants/what-we-fund/
>>
>>81541898
This whole misunderstanding is because people don't learn the definition of subspecies, which exactly defines the social construct of "race".
>>
>>81547014
Lichanura trivirgata gracia ( desert rosy boa sub species)
>>
File: ltroseofuscatb.jpg.cf.jpg (77 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ltroseofuscatb.jpg.cf.jpg
77 KB, 600x400
>>81547585
>>
File: rosy16.jpg.cf.jpg (59 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
rosy16.jpg.cf.jpg
59 KB, 533x399
>>81547637
Lichanura trivirgate saslowi (Baja rosy boa sub species)
>>
>>81547407
why does no one else on pol talk about the Rockefellers? they have so much power and basically sculped the the modern world. but I guess jew jokes are more fun.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1580x3433) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1580x3433
>>81546893
Race is a concept which originated in external features originally, like skin color and hair, cheek bones, etc. It comes from an era before we really understood our genetic lineage.

Once we learned more about genetics, especially over the last two decades or so, we were able to start mapping our actual lineage rather than make superficial guessed based on how we look. The result is that the 'races' were found to be based on many tribes with certain traits, with isolation in some cases and mixing in others.

In other words, scientifically speaking, the concept of race doesn't really hold up and is more like nationality than a useful indicator of your genetics.

Even more damning is that, at least in the US, race is self-identified. That means things like IQ tests and crime statistics are skewed because lots of people who look white identify as hispanic, or black. Lots of people who look Hispanic identify as white, etc. Pic related.
>>
>>81546385
Go to hell DFP
>>
File: Cant Find A Match.png (469 KB, 726x897) Image search: [Google]
Cant Find A Match.png
469 KB, 726x897
>>81541898
Just fight stupid with facts. Pic related.
>>
>>81541898
What fucking science are you talking about? The big bang theory TV show?
>>
>>81547873
Most modern people are hybrids of known races (human subspecies)
That does not exclude the fact that race is real.
Genetic variance of Asiatic lions and African lions is 1/3 of the genetic variance of northern europeans and sub Saharan Africans.
>>
>>81547174
Sounds to me like you never really learned how to reason if you think that way.
>>
File: 1468794167474.jpg (42 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1468794167474.jpg
42 KB, 1024x575
>stormfags pseudo science
>>
>>81544548
>You can conduct genetic studies on races, but it generally has to be of particular populations (e.g. East Africans, Bantus, Ashkenazi Jews, Mizrahi Jews, etc.) and not be construed as evidence of superiority of one group over another.

Prejudicing both the questions asked and the answers permitted. "Superiority" isn't a meaningful term obviously, but showing any statistically meaningful result which differentiates traits which could be linked with political agendas is right out of the question.

Meaning the real answers are forbidden.
>>
>>81546893
Maybe because the word "race" shouldent exist. I've never heard of animals being scientifically classed into "races" like where the fuck did that word even come from?
>>
>>81548129
You did not understand the argument I made. I said that what we call 'races' are in fact mixtures of many different sub-groups which form a distant lineage, and on top of that the sub-groups do not even exactly correspond to races as they themselves lack strict definitions.

In other words, 'race' is more like nationality than a genetic group like subspecies. It's like saying 'Mexican' is an homogeneous group.
>>
File: 1.png (89 KB, 962x573) Image search: [Google]
1.png
89 KB, 962x573
>>81546280
>try to make the world fit your preconception
I can't think of a group that projects more than leftists.
>here's some evidence that we're not the same
>nope, we're the same, that evidence is invalid because "unproven idea"
>here's evidence against "unproven idea"
>then it's "different unproved idea" you've been debunked
>>81547873
Always with the semantics and wordplay to dodge the point instead of confronting it.
I care about the function of society with certain groups, not the specific wording and divisions of these groups.
That can be left to the biologists once they're allowed to discuss it again.
>>
>>81548545

Race is a Norman French import and means breed. Read a dictionary.
>>
>>81548580
>It's like saying 'Mexican' is an homogeneous group.
No it's not you imbecile. "Mexican" is a nationality.
It would be like arguing that Aztecs are a distinguishable group.
You can't even argue semantics right.
>>
>>81548315
>A leaf's shitpost.
>>
>>81548545
Clades then. The term is irrelevant but humans are apparently unique in that we can't be meaningfully grouped into clades based on ancestral lineages. What a happy coincidence for the SJWs.
>>
File: racebreedGoogleTranslate.png (15 KB, 1291x491) Image search: [Google]
racebreedGoogleTranslate.png
15 KB, 1291x491
>>81548545
>>
>>81548620
>>81548620
>blah blah blah leftist
See pic.

>Let biologists be free
Sounds like 'academic freedom' again. The same cry of those left in the dust of scientific iconoclasty.

The gist of it is that you need races to exist, and you need peoples to be measurable different in intellect, so that your ideology works. You put the cart before the horse. Your picture doesn't even support you, because it does not mention races.
>>
>>81549301
That's literally backwards - the notion of human population groups having different characteristics proceeds from direct observation. While I'm happy to acknowledge that "There is no variation between groups for trait X" is in fact the correct null hypothesis, the *only* answer you're willing to accept is that the null is always true, and that no test should be allowed which could falsify it.

That's ideology over knowledge.
>>
>>81548917
Race exist but 'Asian' 'White' 'Black' etc: same fucking species...I'm done.
>>
>>81548801
Geez I didn't think I would need to explain the metaphor three times on you.

I was saying that the concept of race is not strictly defined and describes very heterogeneous groups which are full of inbreeding, when you compare them to the populations which they are composed of (from a scientific, genetics standpoint). In other words race is not synonymous with the actual subpopulations which correspond with our ancestral lineage, and the metaphor with Mexico is that it is "homogeneous" genetically speaking as race is as you use the term.
>>
File: 5.png (976 KB, 962x2179) Image search: [Google]
5.png
976 KB, 962x2179
>>81549301
>completely ignore all the facts and data presented
>do an ad hominem rant instead
Yep, that's a leftist.
>>
>>81541898
Honestly, race basically can't be studied. If you come up with anything even remotely in contradiction to the "we are all equal" narrative, then you're career is over (James Watson may have been very cavalier about it, but he still shouldn't have been ousted from the scientific community). There's a very uncomfortable reality that people just don't want to acknowledge out of fear of being called a racist.

That said, science works fine in other topics. So, the inability to have a frank discussion about the inherent differences in race (which is actually part of the definition of racism, but maybe racism is based partially in reality) doesn't invalidate other stuff like the earth being 4.5 billion years old or the mountains of evidence behind climate change (as I've actually heard people argue).
>>
>>81547862
They are Jews too tho
>>
>>81549633
> the notion of human population groups having different characteristics proceeds from direct observation

You cannot see the mind, and you cannot see criminality in a person. It is not an external organ, or mark upon an individual like hair color or eye color is. The mind and criminality are emergent properties of complex biological systems. Your ideology depends upon these qualities being different and distinct between the different peoples of the world. That is why these threads always focus on IQ tests and the notion of the subhuman. You will never see a white nationalist argue that curly hair is what makes you unfit for civilization.
>>
>>81550130
Already addressed this by refuting the central premise of race. Try to keep up. Also, nice of you to call me a leftist, in other words an ad hominem. Seems you just don't grasp that pyramid of debate.
>>
>>81547862
rockefellers are the eiptome of jewish jokes
>>
>>81550543
I know but pol pertends all jews have this masterplan to destroy the west and shit. in reality they are just self service scumbags that dominate many industies and vote democratic. the Rockefeller on the other hand have been major players in designing the modern world thru their influencial monopolys
>>
>>81550333
It's actually nothing like that at all. Science is full of examples of sacred cows being turned over. You're only sore that it doesn't agree with you, ideologically speaking.
>>
>>81550586
>You will never see a white nationalist argue that curly hair is what makes you unfit for civilization.
This debunks your own ad hominem more.
Because if it was truly about feeling superior why wouldn't we want to name as many groups as possible as unfit for civilization?

You don't see the mind of a gorilla, would you assume they were the same as you until each one individually proved otherwise?
>>
>>81541898
Ok. The white race is superior and is niggers are inferior. Scientifically confirmed.

So what? Do you want an award or something?

What does it change?
>>
File: 6.png (94 KB, 1047x625) Image search: [Google]
6.png
94 KB, 1047x625
>>81550879
>it's not real because Mexicans are a race
Is not a refutation of a central premise.
>ad hominem
Only applies if it's used to avoid your point. And you haven't really made any.
Except chanting "race isn't real" and indulging in meaningless semantics, and not even good semantics.
>>81551270
White nations now have the right to exist as entities and don't have to collapse because niggers moved in and destroyed them.
>>
iirc (the last time i learn biology was 10 years ago) what define species between taxonomy is whether they can breed and then producing a fertile descendant. This is why, for example, bengal tiger and siberian tiger are different species, since their offspring from a crossbreed are neutered and sterile despite very similar looks and feature.
>>
>>81541898
American Jews are Polish Jews basically.
Obviously there is a degree of inbreeding.
That's why we have glorious Israel with sub ethnical mixing and nice influx of Slav genes. 5% of all Israelis are Slavs. Also, Israel imports shittons of premium semen from Scandinavia for the independent don't need no man crowd.
>>
>>81548580
I'm glad you brought that up.
The rosy boas in posted.
Coastal (roseofusco) and desert (gracia) have fringe areas where the two subspecies overlap.
Natural cross breeding is common in these areas and it can be difficult to distinguish where one of the individual hybrids should be placed.
That still doesn't negate the fact that there are distinct subspecies.
>>
File: Big-bang-never-happened[1].jpg (17 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
Big-bang-never-happened[1].jpg
17 KB, 267x400
>>81545470
died in the 1800s

why do you think so many people suck the big bang's dick when it was an idea developed by a catholic priest (who was also a physicist)

I dunno if you all are ready for the science redpill, it's a hard one to swallow.. it all started for me when I read (pic related) and realized the very weak science that the most popularized scientific idea is based on.. we have people doubting evolution of which there's evidence of each and every flu season when a new strain develops that is resistant to anything that killed the last one, when moths of certain colors gain prominence because of human induced soot, etc, but NO ONE questions the big bang, mostly because it sounds pleasing to religious folks, and sounds neat to people who don't go into science beyond watching ancient aliens.

The truth is science is funded primarilly by big corporations with agendas, or governments with agendas, and scientists themselves are more concerned with reputation and future grant monies than the truth.. sadly, the peer review system has become less a system for checking against wrong ideas and more a system to ensure that no one rocks the boat.

.. we may be headed for a dark age soon if these trends do not change.
>>
>>81541898

WW2. After the Nazis were defeated and the entire idea of White supremacy was squashed, the Jews started pushing egalitarianism and subverting the racial demographics of the US. As more shitskins moved in and Blacks were featured more prominently in society, the stakes to push equality went up.

But here's the kicker: all of mainstream science has been tainted by the Jews. The standard model is shit, particle physics is shit, string theory is shit. Electromagnetism is the unifying force of nature, and what we believe to be gravity is merely another manifestation of this unifying force. How we think gravity works is false, and had been forced on us by Einstein, Oppenheimer, and other Jews who forced this shit down our throats when they detonated the nuclear bombs. Their predictions about the nuke were correct, so everything else was taken as gospel. They buried the Electric Universe Theory like they buried Tesla's career, and fed us a falso sense of security that the universe is billions of years old and shit won't change any time soon.

But we can't prove them wrong without building extraordinary scientific equipment, searching for the tiniest, minute bullshit, and in the math of it all autists are left to interpret the results and find what they want to find because their careers are on the line and they want a Nobel Jew Prize. Academia and scientists had to come up with shit like singularities and dark matter to explain the motions of the universe, because what we could see and how we thought it worked just wasn't enough. The answer is electromagnetism.
>>
>>81547014
what is this, a post for ants?
>>
>>81546561
If science is not politics, then what's the point of censoring race research?
>>
>>81541898
Different breeds of dogs are all the same species you dumb mong.
Just because they look the same doesn't mean they're the same species either.

Goddamn stormtards are retarded.
>>
>>81547873
holy fuck and these niggers go into the crime statistics as "white". wonder what the real black-to-white crime ratio, especially adjusted for population size, is about. this is some next-level redpill shit.
>>
>>81550965

>Science is full of examples of sacred cows being turned over.

Not lately
>>
>>81551842
"Breed" is synonymous with "subspecies" in biology.
>>
>>81551693
in case anyone is wondering, this is entirely false
>>
>>81551446
Well that's great, but a few things:
>you should have stayed in your white nations and left everyone else the fuck alone.
>no one wanted to be here, you brought us in
>your politicians keep trying to bring is in anyway

For a race so vastly intelligent and superior, it seems strange you would keep fucking around with us primitive savages.
>>
>>81546385
>hundreds of thousands of years of evolution
>dogs
>>
>>81541898

Science did stop. It stopped at political correctness basically.
>>
>>81552010
They're all Canis Lupus Familiaris. They're all the same species and they can all reproduce with one another. Period. Stop posting.

If you try to keep posting with you "b-b-b-b they all subspecies" grasping for straws shit then you need to stop and kill yourself.
>>
>>81551818
Politics is science but science is not politics.
>>
>>81552213
The point is that they all have different traits you fucking autist
Hence why some dogs are known to be stupid, some are known to be aggressive, etc.
you literally don't even understand the point you're arguing against
>>
>>81551842
>>81552213
This is why
>>81551467
>>
>>81546506
This
>>
File: ImpliedAlly.png (4 KB, 310x253) Image search: [Google]
ImpliedAlly.png
4 KB, 310x253
>>81552042
>>
>>81551818

There is no censoring of scientific racism dickhead. Nobody cares and its inconsequential.
>>
>>81552213
Coyotes can reproduce and have fertile offspring with grey wolves or dogs.
Coyotes are a separate species.
Dire wolves are compatible with neither.
Piss off you uneducated idiot.
>>
>>81552344
Breeds are not subspecies faggot, which is what the other guy claimed.

You can kill your self too
>>
>>81552599
I don't know or care what the other guy said
Nobody literally thinks the different races of humans are different species
>>
>>81551075
>This debunks your own ad hominem more.

Looks like you don't know what an ad hominem is.

>Because if it was truly about feeling superior why wouldn't we want to name as many groups as possible as unfit for civilization?

Hence the fixation on skin color, and a more conservative definition of "white."

It's an intellectually barren way of congratulating yourself and has no scientific basis.

>You don't see the mind of a gorilla, would you assume they were the same as you until each one individually proved otherwise?

Humans are human because of genetic similarity. Skin color, hair type, eye color, noses and so on do not distinguish us enough to make your argument here valid.

Do you know what emergence is? The gist of it is that even if we concede that blacks and whites have very different genes for intellect, the emergent property of the mind allows for both individuals to compete because it is more than the sum of individual genes and chemistry, but is a complex system capable of learning and thought.

Your lack of knowledge of these concepts is what is holding you back.
>>
>>81546561
>Science is not politics.
Ahahahahahahahahah.

I am a medical researcher. Our company gets ALL our genetics research funding from the government. I've met with the provincial minister of health twice now, and will probably meet health ministers another 20 times in my life. My company owner regularly meets with important provincial and national ministers.

At the universities we are affiliated with, the department heads are basically dicatators able to do whatever the hell they want with the funding they are given.

Science is ALL politics.
>>
>>81541898
sick image buddy, you got it figured out hahaha the wolves look alike - same species
>>
>>81552746
That's what the OP pic implies and that's what the other guy is trying to convince himself and everyone else.
>>
>>81551842
>>81552213
>>81552599
You seem to be lacking education on the species concepts. Trying to argue theres no difference breeds/races/subspecies/species by arguing that dogs intergressing with other species is not a helpful argument on your part.

The main point made is that there is identifiable divergence between the human populations as the originally evolved on the different continents.

This is a basic fact that is suppressed in scientific inquiry because of the obvious data point that blacks are of sub-human intelligence relative to the rest of the human populations.
>>
>>81552907
I thought it was another "hurr there's no genetic difference between the races" thread
If people are actually saying there are different species of human then never mind, they're retarded
>>
>>81551446
>Race is a concept which originated in external >features originally, like skin color and hair, >cheek bones, etc. It comes from an era before >we really understood our genetic lineage.
>Once we learned more about genetics, >especially over the last two decades or so, >we were able to start mapping our actual >lineage rather than make superficial guessed >based on how we look. The result is that the >'races' were found to be based on many tribes >with certain traits, with isolation in some >cases and mixing in others.
>In other words, scientifically speaking, the >concept of race doesn't really hold up and is >more like nationality than a useful indicator of >your genetics.
>Even more damning is that, at least in the >US, race is self-identified. That means things >like IQ tests and crime statistics are skewed >because lots of people who look white identify >as hispanic, or black. Lots of people who look >Hispanic identify as white, etc.

>Only applies if it's used to avoid your point.

Leftist is a form of namecalling here. The same as calling me a Jew or nigger, or whatever. Try to move up the pyramid.

>White nations now have the right to exist as entities and don't have to collapse because niggers moved in and destroyed them.

Science isn't politics. Keep them separate.
>>
Does anyone interested in this subject have a book on racial science that is relatively new? I've been race is psuedo-science but they cannot explain what to call these different classifications of people with low IQs and ugly phenotype.
>>
>>81552599
You have zero education in biology or taxonomy.
Race is a term used ONLY for humans.
Breed is used for many made variants of a species.
Subspecies is used for naturally occurring variants of a species.

Whites and east Asians have neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthal is A SEPERATE SPECIES FROM SAPIEN.

So go ahead and explain that one away...
>>
>>81541898
Eugenics is the "Great Filter" Economist Robin Hanson described when trying to explain the Fermi Paradox.

Why, given an infinite number of stars with planets that could harbor life, haven't we met other species? How can we explain this contradiction? Robin Hanson posited there must be a "Great Filter" causing civilizations to destroy each other before reaching the space colonIzation stage.

The answer is evolution. We have disrupted evolution. Unless we develop eugenics to artificially continue the process of evolution, then our species will dissapear as lower IQ subspecies outbreed us.

The disruption of evolution an advanced society with no eugenics experiences is the "Great Filter".
>>
>>81551608
However, all humans can interbreed and produce fertile offsping.
>>
>>81553087
I think the problem comes from the inherent species problem.

No one denies that all humans can interbreed. by the biological species concept, they are one species.

But by other species concepts, ones used actively to define other prominent known animals, humans are different species.

Lions and tigers are recognized as two different species, right? There's even debate over different species and subspecies of each. But they can interbreed and produce fertile offspring. So are lions and tigers one species? By biological species concept, yes. By other species concepts, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

At the very least, humans have incredibly identifiable subspecies with unique characteristics even by the biological species concept.
>>
>>81553087
Even another guy started replying too, and that's what they believe. Every time that pic gets posted a bunch of retards have some sort of epiphany because apparently [different "species" look the same = same species] or if they look different then they can't be the same species.
>>
>>81553427
>breed is used for man made variants of a species.
Stupid auto correct.
>>
>>81553433
I agree with this.
>>
>>81553525
That doesn't matter.
Bio101:
>all organisms within a species must be able to produce viable young.
HOWEVER
>simply being able to produce viable offspring DOES NOT automatically group two organisms into the same species.
There are thousands upon thousands of species that can hybridize and create fertile offspring.
>>
>>81551636
I'm always dismayed when the scientifically illiterate try to shitpost their brainfarts on the internet.

Probably why I avoid science debates as a general rule, and besides debating race on pol recently, have abstained for years.

No, the big bang is not a conspiracy and neither is evolution. You are out of your element of knowledge and are being misled. Read a book on the subjects, specifically introductory texts and talk to a professor who has years of research behind his belt. Quit being foolish over it.
>>
>>81552828
skull shape is not the same and sub saharans don't have neanderthal dna
>>
>>81544916
The fuck man
>>
>>81553594
You don't understand the definition of a species. That's the disconnect here. What you view as shitposting is actually people trying to explain that you are lack basic definitions of the topic at hand.
>>
>>81541898
>year 2016 of our Lord Jesus Christ
>still following science
just grow up
>>
>>81552835
No, it really is not. You're confusing the social element of any organization with the research. Politicized science is always overturned, because it doesn't work ultimately. Science is pragmatic.
>>
>>81553914

Do you think OP's pic is wrong or right?
>>
>>81553834
Actually our skulls are very similar. You are confused on this point because you look at infographs on the internet which have hominid skulls for africans. In other words you were trolled.
>>
>>81544362
To be fair, James Watson was kind of a fuckhead literally his entire career. Crick really was the major force behind the DNA structure and that was mainly a fluke from an acid trip.
>>
>>81554179
It depends on the definition of species used. I think they are distinct clades with defining characteristics that set them apart from one another
>>
>>81553799
yet here you are denying science because you're a brainwashed leftist who is confusing politics with science again

you're on the wrong side of history
>>
>>81554349
>It depends

Look up the definition of Species.
>>
>>81554506
lol

>>81553561
>>
>>81554285
here you are denying science and facts again. skull shape is not the same, you just said it yourself. you can easily identify an african skull from an asian skull from a european skull. you also ignore the fact that sub saharans don't have neanderthal dna which is why they were still chucking spears and living in mud huts while the rest of the world was building civilization
>>
>>81554396
If all you can do is call people names, then you have no argument and hence no rebuttal.

Try to be less incompetent.
>>
When I was in college a few years back I had to take a course called "research methods" as a requirement. Now I was studying Civil Engineering so I taken a much more advanced course in statistics which this research methods course did cover statistics a bit. But mostly the purpose of the class was to ingrain in us that research on race is taboo and should not be done and everyone had to write a paper explaining why it was bad and that they will not research anything that might be harmful to volatile communities. The funniest part of all this was that we had to do a research paper and we were ENCOURAGED TO RESEARCH RACE! I SHIT YOU NOT! My group decided they would have a survey researching various alcohol consumption behaviours. The main hypothesis of the research was that white people would more likely to have a record of DUIs. I stressed constantly how flawed this entire idea was but the group and the teacher went through with it. Every other groups projects in this 60+ student class was similar fucking nonsense.
>>
>>81541898
Anthropology is an art, not science. Anthropologists don't even know how to a linear regression.
I was a science major and took 2 years of anthro to fulfill arts credits requirements and my teachers had no idea what a regression even was, they just knew how to hit the linear regression button in excel. A multiregression was like performing wizardry to them.
I remember talking to my physical anthro prof about genetic algorithms and he was dumbfounded that we had the technology to do a nonlinear regression despite the fact that people have been doing this well before computers even existed.
>>
>>81553980
>muh science

Step back realize you talk about this like its a religion.
>>
You know a pug and a german shepherd are still the same species, right?
>>
>>81544916
This is excactly why I can never buy the global warming thing or the autism not caused by shots thing.

I know a woman who's kid had a legit fuckoff insane reaction after getting his shots and turned full sperg after it. Australia itself is getting colder I feel each year.

People always point to science, but then when I arrive at science's doorstep, I find more fucking questions and brick walls instead of answers.
>>
>>81554787
you're honestly mentally ill, my man. the brainwashing has got you hard
>>
>>81541898
do people on the left ever come out looking like the people on the right? or vice versa? in the history of ever? i mean maybe in some "mixed" case where the genes may be present, but spontaneously, ever? there's 7 billion ppl on the planet born and dying daily, anyone?

how long has humanity been doing this evolving thing?
>>
>>81554982
See
>>81553727
And
>>81552583
For starters.
>>
>>81554710
>here you are denying science and facts again. skull shape is not the same, you just said it yourself

It seems you lack the ability to discern nuance.

I said that our skulls were not identical because in any population there is variation.

That said, our skulls are all the same in that they have a range of features which correspond to the Homo sapiens sapiens species. The skull you were thinking of, which is placed on the doctored infographics here, is that of an earlier hominid. You can tell because of how the face is not "flat" (a more recent evolution).

>you also ignore the fact that sub saharans don't have neanderthal dna

Yeah, so? Doesn't make us a new species. This is a red herring.

>which is why they were still chucking spears and living in mud huts

*Citation needed.
>>
>>81554982
they're still a different race
>>
>>81554652
The Species Problem is really not as much of an issue as you make it out to be. You act like its a smoking gun.
>>
>>81554833
Yeah, well, anthropologists tend to "celebrate" the history of human cultures. It's not surprising they don't bother to read or publish the genetics of human races.
>>
>>81554833
All science is art. The ability to craft a narrative about society or nature is an art because what validates it is the amount of people who subscribe. Narrative don't have to be true.
>>
>>81555010
>Australia itself is getting colder I feel each year.

It's funny. My gf and I were talking about the same thing the other day.
>>
>>81554956
Without citing specifics I can only assume you are shitposting. Otherwise you would have to explain to me how all the researchers in the world are able to be suppressed from revealing more effective knowledge on the physical and biological sciences. On top of that, you would need a motive because like I said, science is pragmatic. Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot so catastrophically like that?
>>
File: Racial Redpill.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
Racial Redpill.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>81549301
You gave your $0.02 worth.
>>
File: labs-charlie-and-aislin.jpg (29 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
labs-charlie-and-aislin.jpg
29 KB, 450x335
>>81541898

>This image deactivates your argument atoms.
>>
>>81555226
No, it's the point of contention for most in the thread. They seem to get muddled up on "well x mates with y and they are the same/different, so with humans my analogy should apply" without realizing there are enough examples in taxonomy to support any hypothesis by analogy.

It is an indisputable fact that humans have divergent genetic and geographically isolated populations with unique characteristics, though.
>>
File: 1467308351719.jpg (614 KB, 2800x830) Image search: [Google]
1467308351719.jpg
614 KB, 2800x830
Not all
Have fun lads: https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/49594/1000050402_ftp.pdf?sequence=1
>>
File: Untitled 2.jpg (144 KB, 464x605) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.jpg
144 KB, 464x605
>>81541898
>>
>>81555656
I thought your kind was better at shitposting??? You should use black michael jackson and white michael jackson and clean that image up
>>
>>81555010
>This is excactly why I can never buy the global warming thing or the autism not caused by shots thing.

You are a layman, who buys into allegations on the internet which are driven by agendas.

>I know a woman who's kid had a legit fuckoff insane reaction after getting his shots and turned full sperg after it.

Autism is genetic. Your fears are unfounded and have not only been debunked in the original paper, but in hundreds of papers since then which thoroughly refuted the idea in every way.

You are an example of what happens when a person who has no scientific knowledge takes it upon himself to form scientific conclusions (read: reads infographics and headlines driven by political agendas).
>>
>>81555433
Back to /reddit/ cuck
>>
>>81555393
Well thanks for that insight, but quite frankly you don't do a nonlinear regression unless you know how to do some fucking math.
The most basic form of a nonlinear regression is maybe simulated annealing, which matlab typically uses, it's still pretty mathematical in a sense.

I'm glad arts people utilize statistics, but they have no fucking clue what the issues associated with statistics are so they misrepresent facts. Even on 538 when they released their report on Trump only having a 20% chance of winning, they had to make another statement correcting people that a 20% chance literally means a 20% chance and that sports teams come back from 20% chance wins 20% of the time lol
Nobody has any fucking clue what probabilities even are.
>>
>>81554833
>>81555393
For a person who thinks he is so smart, who thinks his discipline is so mich better than everyone elses, how did you not think this?
>>
>>81555656
Woah.

Savage beating.
>>
>>81555457
Already refuted the central premise of all that. You have some low-energy shitposting right there.
>>
>>81553077
Fucking reddittier post my man, fuck off
>>
File: Racial Skulls 3.png (859 KB, 1538x429) Image search: [Google]
Racial Skulls 3.png
859 KB, 1538x429
>>81555829
You said "debunked" that means we're wrong. Nevermind why it was "debunked" it just is.
>>
Only sociologists and psychologists think race is a social construct. Funnily enough, neither are scientists.
>>
>>81555853
More ad hominems. Really shows your lack of knowledge.
>>
>>81555467
>same bone structure
>same muscle density
>same predisposition to diseases
>same eye color
>same brain size and fold #
>>
>>81555656
>a genetic abnormality vs a measurable variance of an entire group.
This is why people will never take you seriously in life.
>>
>>81555656

Now THAT deactivates the argument atoms.
>>
>>81556071
If you really cared you would have looked up the research journals. I had enough frustration quoting them to InfoWars anti-vaxxers as they ignored the text before them, to last a lifetime.

I'm not going to spoonfeed a lazy mind again.

The research is out there, on google scholar. Either run a search, or fuck off.
>>
>>81555201
>The skull you were thinking of, which is placed on the doctored infographics here, is that of an earlier hominid. You
stop making assumptions. i have no idea what you're talking about. show me

>Yeah, so? Doesn't make us a new species. This is a red herring
it makes us a different race

>*Citation needed.
keep making science political and denying to fit your narrative
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
>>81555467
>>81541898

Genetic distance between abos and bantus is greater than the distance between two *sub*species of chimp.

I would rather call European "whites" and sub-Saharan Bantus (and the related american dindus) different subspecies of the same species.
>>
Fuk the niggars
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 272x154) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 272x154
>>81544916
>>
>>81541898
Two animals are the same species when they can produce fertile offspring. I'd make babies with both those girls.
>>
File: Racial Dendrogram.png (7 KB, 553x552) Image search: [Google]
Racial Dendrogram.png
7 KB, 553x552
>>81555957
Look just because you think race is bullshit, doesn't make it so. Reality exists whether you like it or not.
>>
>>81545877
Seems like a huge cover-up to me
>>
File: Race and Intelligence Genes.png (22 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Race and Intelligence Genes.png
22 KB, 768x432
>>81556342
I'm not an anti vaxxer, but you are a bullshitter.
>>
>>81541898
at the end of WWII. Allies uncovered Nazi research and realized that shit must not be made public and banned all research into those fields.
>>
>>81553980
>Politicized science is always overturned, because it doesn't work ultimately. Science is pragmatic.
No, you dumbass, it's the opposite. The people with all the power and money expect certain results. If you don't give them the results that confirm what they wanted to hear, they overturn your findings and fund someone else who gives them what they want.
>>
>>81555488
Previously geographically isolated populations, boats, airplanes, and even horse back riding gradual eroded that isolation though.
>>
>>81541898
"""""scientists""""" are currently waging war on studies that talk about all the bad shit your children can inherit if you racemix a lot. Shit like thyroid disease, klinefelter syndrome etc etc

it's the equivalent of fucking your own siblings
>>
>>81543287
Prove it
>>
>>81543287
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF, genetic distance is mostly a result of time.

The physical brain differences are there, the real world effects are very easily seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE
>>
File: 1454459978912.jpg (33 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1454459978912.jpg
33 KB, 604x402
>>81555201
oh yes, so THIS must be an early hominid. no wait, this is a modern day sub saharan african. they look just like us!
>>
>>81545877
Oh fuck guys.

Remember you can't ever say that genetics might possibly play the tiniest factor in anybody's behavior. Dats raycis
>>
>>81556430
This is false.
>>81553727

>horse x zebra create fertile offspring
>coyote x grey wolf create fertile offspring.
I could list aa couple hundred hybrid combinations that I know personally from my own experience. Mostly snakes and fish, and most of the names I know are scientific so it would get pretty boring.
>>
>>81543287
Blacks and Abbos?
>>
>>81546385

>comparing dogs to humans ok senpai.

For any race realists ITT read and watch these these and the sources referenced in them.

http://debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html

http://debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

http://www.africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
>>
>>81556369
>stop making assumptions. i have no idea what you're talking about. show me

It's on one of the infographics which always floats around here. I don't have it.

The other skulls graphic here just shows normal variation for a human skull.

>it makes us a different race

Nope. Doesn't work that way in evolution.

>keep making science political and denying to fit your narrative

You are the one who asserted something ideological without proof. That is not how science works. You are the one filtering science through your ideology.
>>
>>81541898
Science was thrown out the window in favor of the politically correct and muh feelings. Not that Brazil ever had a proper debate on this for decades, anything will get you in jail for muh racism here.

Ironically the people who cry muh feelings are often those who use muh science against christianity.
>>
>>81556434
It's funny because you quote a picture which doesn't name any races (no 'white' or 'black' or 'asian' eh?) and doesn't support your argument for species separation but instead only lists divergence.
>>
>>81552059

1) Read history to get an explanation on why we started fucking with everybody, also people who are powerful will naturally desire more power

2) Your own rulers sold you to us, blame yourselves. Also, we brought you to the Americas, and rarely to the homelands. Really, slavery is impractical at best but someone had to work the cotton fields.

3) Muh equality, muh saving people from shitholes, muh it's all whitey's fault. Then when we bring you in, you manage to amplify crime and disorder wherever you and your nig-pack go. And yet, the politicians ignore this, because clearly the majority of the population is not as important as the needs of the minority
>>
>>81556656
That took five reads to understand what point you were trying to make.

Recent introgressions does not mean the primary populations are not different subspecies/kinds/species/races/populations/whatever.

In fact, the immediate and obvious identification of a number of characteristics when you say someone is "genetically from Japan" or "genetically from Cameroon" and we all know what sort of phenotypic characters would define them makes it even more obvious they are inherently different.
>>
File: 1468357753975.png (305 KB, 1780x720) Image search: [Google]
1468357753975.png
305 KB, 1780x720
>>81555457

Except socio economic factors DO play a major role in ones intelligence.

See

>>81556835
>>
File: Racial Genetic Distance.jpg (58 KB, 928x316) Image search: [Google]
Racial Genetic Distance.jpg
58 KB, 928x316
>>81557039
>>
>>81556505
You are the one who asserted that autism is linked to vaccines. This is wholly contradicted by the science.
>>
>>81541898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
>>
File: Racial Brain Size.png (99 KB, 460x659) Image search: [Google]
Racial Brain Size.png
99 KB, 460x659
>>81557039
I can do this all day.
>>
>>81556865
the brainwashing is unreal
>>
>>81556833
Underrated
>>
>>81556588
So this must be why the Catholic Church is still running Europe, and the dogma that the sun orbits the earth is still taught to monks and priests as fact.
>>
>>81557111
These studies have already been stratified for socioeconomic factors. The results are the same. Try again.
>>
File: Racial Skulls.jpg (124 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
Racial Skulls.jpg
124 KB, 980x1154
>>81557039
Do you think you can spout this bullshit and not get shot down? I never said races were separate species, they are certainly subspecies however.
>>
>>81557111
they are not the only factors which is what you're implying. all you have to do is compare whites in poverty to blacks in poverty in the usa

then you argue institutionalized racism because you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>81548620
muslims/europe lol
>>
File: Racial Ethnicities.png (288 KB, 1205x1551) Image search: [Google]
Racial Ethnicities.png
288 KB, 1205x1551
>>81557039
Ask your boss for a raise because this is a hostile work environment.
>>
File: virgin.png (308 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
308 KB, 570x530
I have a question. Why are Asians lumped together? If you study IQ charts you will find a greater difference between Japanese and Filipino IQ, than Arab and German IQ. Why are Asians seen as one big group? Not only in IQ but in all other apsects?
>>
File: Race and SAT.jpg (82 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
Race and SAT.jpg
82 KB, 485x485
>>81557111
Nope.

>>81557147
Check the IDs I said no such thing.
>>
>>81556865
>>it makes us a different race
>Nope. Doesn't work that way in evolution.

If you can find a difference on average, you can categorize the groups differently.

The word that we use for this categorization is race.

You're literally a retard talking about science as if there's a rule book on how to categorize arbitrary things.
>>
>>81551636
You are literally retarded.

No scientist in the world would has said Big Bang is fact. It's a theory on the same level as God but... heres the kicker:

Scientific Method is helping narrow down the big bang theory while God is just up in Heaven...where ever that is
>>
>>81556828
>>81556430
>>81553727
Species are defined not just by whether or not they can make a fertile offspring, but if they, in nature, are likely to do so. This accounts for concepts such temporal isolation (group A goes into mating season during June through August whereas group B goes through mating season January through March) and geographical isolation (yeah, these things could produce fertile offspring but they'd have to climb over a mountain range/ travel several miles/ swim across a very wide river to do so). As well as physical isolation (group A's penis is shaped in such a way that it is physically impossible to impregnate group B.)

Had humans never developed means of long distance travel (not just airplanes but even wagons) then yeah, theoretically they'd be geographically isolated and therefore considered separate species but because humanity is so interconnected today, and because our "mating season" is pretty much all year round. And because there are no physical barriers to mating, and because "interracial" children can go on to having more and more children afterwards, they are considered the same species.
>>
>>81541898

Definetly bullshit man, I study medicine in Italy and most studies about genetic disease were studied and published studying the ashkenazi for their high in breeding. Also different responses to intensive care in different races and so on.
I get the whole Red pill thing man but you are definitely not smart enough to understand what it is told to you by a professor, maybe you should change field, something like women studies should be easy enough.
>>
>>81557463
>No scientist in the world would has said Big Bang is fact. It's a theory on the same level as God

LOL no it isn't. It's been used to predict the existenc eof particles that we've found. It's a well evidenced idea.
>>
>>81541898
So whites breeding with blacks in bestiality?
>>
No reason to reply to ID: IYlW/fKa . All they are doing is sliding the topic by telling you to educate yourself, those facts are wrong without backing claims, insert x fallacy, attacking parts of a reply rather than the whole, and deflecting any arguments with insults.

The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
>>
>>81557307
>whites east asians have DNA only found in species A
>blacks have zero DNA from species A
>blacks and whites and asians are all the same.
>>
File: Miscegenation Misconceptions.jpg (243 KB, 600x1032) Image search: [Google]
Miscegenation Misconceptions.jpg
243 KB, 600x1032
>>81557605
I wouldn't go that far, but it is ill advised.

Miscegenation http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>>
File: americancentury.jpg (57 KB, 789x391) Image search: [Google]
americancentury.jpg
57 KB, 789x391
>>81545877
>>81544916
>>
>>81557463
Theory in science != theory in common speech.
Hypothesis in science == hypothesis in common speech.
>>
>>81541898
A species comparison is bad because the lines drawn for species is basically just "can they produce offspring" with only a few exceptions like ligers who are their own special case not being able to breed with lions or tigers.

You mean to analyze breeds.
Shitty picture desu just makes you look stupid
>>
>>81557427
They're not.
There are many more races than just "white/black/Asian(+Hispanic)"
But its not politically correct to talk about them anymore.
>>
File: 1442324127046.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1442324127046.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>81541898
>but now i have realized that you cant study race anymore.
You can, but do you want to? What's to be gained?
>>
>>81545877
the highlighted text is innocuous, it just refers to the need for anonymizing of genetic data in studies
I wouldn't necessarily want any random person knowing my genetic makeup
>>
>>81557275
Politics is a corrupting influence in the scientific community. Scientists who publish controversial findings are heckled by political pundits and other scientists, do not receive funding from higher-ups, and have their findings systematically sidelined in favor of research that doesn't rock the boat. In some countries, publishing the wrong findings can even lose you your qualifications or subject you to legal proceedings, even if everything you have done is purely by the books.

You are obviously a fedorafag atheist from reddit who thinks that being an atheist makes you a scientist, and that sciencr is somr perfect thing because black Bill Nye told you so. Go back to your playpen please.
>>
>>81557463
Dude, I say this as a Muslim, a theory in science is not the same as a theory in theology/philosophy.

Theories in science are explanations for natural phenomenon based on repeated observations, experimentation, and data collected. Religious theories are mainly explanations for cosmological observations as well as basis for moral structures.

One is constantly being subjected to new data, the other is being subjected to new interpretation.
>>
>>81557601
Please, show me the particle we've found that create an entire fucking Universe.

If you can't reproduce an experiment and get the same result everytime, then its not fact, its theory.
>>
File: 3.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3600
>>81556760
>oh yes, so THIS must be an early hominid.

It's a woman tilting her head.
>>
>>81557499
You're quoting my own posts about frogs spring/fall breeding and mountain separation.
(I've used those analogy's in many threads).
Its more complicated than that.
Those examples cover organisms that are virtually identical.
Once there are physical differences, that fits criteria for defining species/subspecies- based on those differences.
I have 20 years of taxonomy experience to reference if you'd like.
I won't link any of my papers though.
>>
>>81557760
Omfg
THE FIRST HIGHLY DOCUMENTED CASE OF A LIGER GIVING BIRTH WAS IN 1942 AT THE NEW YORK ZOO.
Ligers are not sterile.
A cross between a male lion and a female liger is called a Liliger.
In fact, many panthera hybrids have been crossed and recrossed, the names become ridiculous.
Look up "panthera hybrids".
I'm so sick of this " they produce fertile offspring so they're the same species" bullshit.
Anyone who posts that has no knowledge of biology or taxonomy.
>>
>>81557145
You really don't know what that chart means, do you? Note the DNA compared, and the population groups compared.
>>
>>81557197
Already addressed this. Race is self-identified in the US, and this does not indicate species separation anyway. So you fail on two counts.
>>
>you cannot conduct this research because we don't like the results

TOP science
>>
File: You Tried.jpg (18 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
You Tried.jpg
18 KB, 200x190
>>81558388
Look again. The distance between Homo Sapiens and Homo Erectus is the same size as the difference between Europeans and Africans.
>>
>>81557217
I know, right? It's like you folks only get your science through an echo chamber.
>>
Their rationale is the same as citing ethical concerns in any other field of research.

Ironically enough, the discoveries made by Nazi scientists have genuine scientific value.

Feelings always take priority over facts.

Now go have yourself a communion wafer.
>>
>>81558633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoILaK8
>>
File: Racial Brain Size 2.jpg (24 KB, 335x464) Image search: [Google]
Racial Brain Size 2.jpg
24 KB, 335x464
>>81558476
Ok when you have a minute watch Philippe Rushton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY
>>
File: 1.jpg (990 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
990 KB, 2400x1800
>>81557307
I note that you use that doctored infographic I previously mentioned. Also, you still avoid the use of the aforementioned races in it, as if you yourself admit that those races do not exist.
>>
>>81558021
Sorry, hypothesis, w/e. The idea is still on the same tier as God in seven days.

Only difference is we can throw money at one and not the other.
>>
>>81558482
An easy example is the Rudolf Report: Master's degree in chemistry. All researxh by the books. Concluded that lethal doses of cyanide were no used in "death chambers". This is illegal in Germany, and he was persecuted for conducting science.

This is an extreme example, but other examples include social scientists who lived in the amazon among natives, describing their violence and unseemly nature, which is offensive to liberal "noble savage theorists" who tries very actively to ruin their career.

And so on.
>>
File: Race and Obesity.jpg (280 KB, 854x619) Image search: [Google]
Race and Obesity.jpg
280 KB, 854x619
>>81558802
Do not put words in other people's mouths. It's a dishonest debate tactic.
>>
>>81558924
>A version of the monoamine oxidase-A gene has been popularly referred to as the warrior gene.[27] Several different versions of the gene are found in different individuals, although a functional gene is present in most humans (with the exception of a few individuals with Brunner syndrome).[28] In the variant, the allele associated with behavioural traits is shorter (30 bases) and may produce less MAO-A enzyme.[29] This gene variation is in a regulatory promoter region about 1000 bases from the start of the region that encodes the MAO-A enzyme.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[29][30] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[20][29][30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37]

>In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.
>>
>>81557859
>Politics is a corrupting influence in the scientific community.

Which is negated by the fact that science is pragmatic. Wrong information always gets overturned.

>You are obviously a fedorafag atheist from reddit

Namecalling, the first level of the pyramid. How's it feel to have shit-tier debate skill?
>>
>>81558802
Why can forensic pathologists recreate facial structure from nothing more than a skull and know what race it is, and create a bust that is identifiable to family members?
>>
>>81559114
>Wrong information always gets overturned.
...eventually.

Whether that eventually is a year, a decade, or a millennium depends on circumstances.
>>
File: 1378198091093.jpg (56 KB, 944x719) Image search: [Google]
1378198091093.jpg
56 KB, 944x719
>>81544916
It makes sense that research into groups would be highly regulated and its disclosure kept at a controllable phase where in more scientist could first peer review this shit and do their own research if said research would drastically affect others. I mean look at the vaccination causes autism nonsense, research on that was dubious at best but it's out on the wild and any dumb fuck with an internet just cites it without knowing anything about it.

>>81545470
Ethics, anon. When scientists lose sight of it, they do stupid shit like Unit 371.
>>
>>81559114
>Wrong information always gets overturned.
Prove it. Prove that true information is never sidelined and that sketchy or vague information is never pushes to the forefront for political reasons.

Your premise is that this never happens. I have seen how reaearch works in the corporate world. Prove that it is impossible for institutions to bias scientific publications.
>>
File: Pepe Canada Ensign.png (199 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Canada Ensign.png
199 KB, 2000x1000
>>81559317
Based leaf.
>>
>>81559266
Unit 731 was cool though.
>>
File: 1468354501788-2.png (255 KB, 910x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468354501788-2.png
255 KB, 910x1000
>>81557453

Nice try.

But the evidence I have used in the links still stands.

It has more to do with socio economic factors than genetics.
>>
>>81558548
Wow I guess I have to give the child's explanation.

So kiddo, you see how for human comparisons it is between two different subpopulations of humans? That means the variance is only for human subpopulations, and was conducted using SNPs.

Now look at the H. erectus comparison. That compares the WHOLE of the human race against H. erectus. Meaning that the distance there is an order of magnitude greater by virtue of the fact that ALL humans have their genetic divergence between each other PLUS the divergence between H. erectus. This is how sets in a hierarchy work, after all.
>>
File: 1468354501788-1.png (403 KB, 2650x1064) Image search: [Google]
1468354501788-1.png
403 KB, 2650x1064
>>81558737
>>
>>81544362
I was told Watson stole some shit from a lady to figure out DNA was a double helix by my Bio teacher.
>>
>>81558737
"black" "white" and "oriental" are not races. Those are archaic concepts which do not fit genetics.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.