[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assyrian, Armenian, Turkish and Greek Thread Only!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
So. It's been a hundred+ years. Where did we go wrong?

- State one of the four Ethnicity's
- Get what you have off of your chest
Lets have a friendly discussion

Mine:
- Assyrian
- I don't hate you Turkey. You've come a long way.
Armenia, stop whining. You have a country. Gain trade relations and make some money. Eat your pride.
Greece, I don't really care about you. We're at somewhat of a disconnect. You guys have great spinach pie and music.
>>
Nice thread
>>
>>81415343
Are Azerbaijani really Turkic? You guys look very Iranian. I look more Turkish than many of you.
>>
>>81414847
wtf is an assyrian

is it something like an elf?
>>
>>81415731
From South-Eastern Turkey. A lot of 'Kurdistan' is actually diaspora ed Assyrian land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

http://i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg
>>
>>81415886
so you're another minority that's being oppressed by the remnants of the Ottoman Empire (Turkey)

hope you re-gain your independence some day like we did, good luck
>>
I told you to get the fuck out of my country and stop airing your dirty fucking shitskin laundry around my country you ungrateful foreign filth
>>
>>81416285
My roots in this country go back into the 1920's when the first Assyrian's arrived. I'm probably more Canadian than you.
>>
>>81415512
Linguisticaly and culturally we are
>>
Family is from Karabakh
First off
>fuck azeris. Coca Cola is older than your country
>fuck turks, you help azeris
>fuck israelis, you help azeris
>fuck pakis, you help azeris
Greeks are based, Assyrians are based, I am Armenian so nothing to say there.
>>
Armenian here.

Don't give a damn about any of it. The Ottomans who committed the genocide are all dead. Those who deny the genocide, it really makes no difference. I can say the Earth is flat all I want but it's not flat. Armenians are far from perfect, just like everyone else.
>>
>>81414847
>egyptian turkish rape baby
>YA ERDOGAN I WILL DIE FOR YOU
>>
>>81417580
Current Egyptian government was a coup. Almost the exact same thing that happened in Turkey except Sisi won. Sisi is honestly not that bad. Better than what you had before.
>>
>>81417445
pretty much same here
>>
File: lel.png (78 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
78 KB, 325x325
>>81416838
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-16+at+11.46.10).jpg (85 KB, 777x521) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-16+at+11.46.10).jpg
85 KB, 777x521
>>81417445
>>81418556
same.

most Armenians around me age and younger are almost completely detached from Armenian culture. most have forgotten how to read and write Armenian (myself included), and many are slowly losing mastery over speaking the language. many (mostly the females) are marrying non-Armenians, further widening this gap.

i'd also like to point out that 100% of Armenians I know from my previous generation (most were refuges from the Iran-Iraq war, now here in America) completely resent Muslims.

personally I'm ignorant to and curious of how/when did pic related borders happen?
>>
>>81418708
>an azeri flag
Can you go back to central Asia?
>>
>>81419501
>many (mostly the females) are marrying non-Armenians

don't see this in my community
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now

In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?

Two lovers entwined pass me by

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time
>>
File: AssyrianHorseman[1].gif (1 MB, 1252x875) Image search: [Google]
AssyrianHorseman[1].gif
1 MB, 1252x875
>>81415731
>wtf is an Assyrian
>>
>>81419501
Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenian territory, so it's been like that for forever.

Azerbaijan should be Iranian
>>
>>81419501
I only know Armenian's from Iraq.
>>
>>81419501
You know how Stalin had a nasty habit of moving ethnic groups around to weaken them? That's what started it. When the USSR exploded because it kicked Afghanistan too hard, the Caucasians were some of the first ones out. However, it was difficult to draw boundaries because everyone was mixed up. An India/Pakistan thing happened, and a lot of Armenians, Georgians, and Azeris swapped countries.
>>
Assyrian checking in. whats the point of the thread again?
>>
>>81419579
>>81419718
Your country is shittiest in the whole region just admit it and move on. Maybe then it will become somehow livable
>>
>>81419980
Shitposting, I guess? I'm a Pole, so I don't really belong here, but I'm interested in Turkish history not involving the roaches themselves.
>>
File: wisedom.png (276 KB, 377x398) Image search: [Google]
wisedom.png
276 KB, 377x398
>>81414847
I've met some of the armenian royal family here on the capital of hu3land. This girl was on the "sucession line" and was a real qt3.14
>>
You Caucasusfags are a lot better behaved than Balkan niggers

At this stage they would be talking about which one genocided which
>>
Why are most Turks Islamic? You guys could be so much more with better leadership and a less shit religion
>>
File: 1405398784741.png (305 KB, 864x5166) Image search: [Google]
1405398784741.png
305 KB, 864x5166
>>81420290
Serbians have a right to be salty. Croatia kinda dicked them over and then got them bombed when they tried to retaliate. Though I will say that their ethnic cleansing was going a bit far. They could've just banned Islam.
>>
>>81420169
Are Pole girls typically like this: Polish chick I went to school with had a different interracial boyfriend every year.
>>
>>81420371
Turkey got invaded by Muslim Turks, and you know how Muslims are when they invade. They invaded India so hard that they killed off Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism over there, and turned 1/5th of the population into Muslims. Hell, Muslims left off Zoroastrianism with less than 200k followers to this day, despite it being the religion of one of the largest empires in the world, and one of the oldest and most peaceful religions.

It's all Venice's fault anyway.
>>
I have a question for the thread. In that pic that got posted all day yesterday of that soldier that got grabbed by that group of Muslims and beheaded while they screamed Allahu Akbar after the failed coup, they looked a lot different.

Like the soldier that was getting mobbed looked like some dude from Ohio, but the guys grabbing him looked like straight Muhammad Jihad ISIS sharia motherfuckers. Like they didn't even look like they should be from the same continent as each other, let alone same city.

So whats the deal with that, what were each of those groups.
>>
>>81419501

Shit, Armenia might be in the worst possible geopolitical situation in the world. You guys would literally cease to exist if not for Russia.
>>
>>81420524
Only the ones that left Poland for big cities. All the rural Poles I know are far more conservative than all of the Mormons I know, even the women. However, the ones in the city are usually huge sluts that don't give a shit about their heritage or society.

It's kind of the opposite of the Russian chicks, in my experience. All the rural Russkis are aching for a dicking, and the city ones are frigid.
>>
>>81420149
Your country was buttfucked during the last war

I'm sure we could go again.
>>
>>81419861
>it was difficult to draw boundaries because everyone was mixed up

Not really, Soviet Republics were included in the USSR with their own boundaries. It really shouldn't have been that hard to withdraw with those boundaries serving as the new borders but political ambitions got the best of certain groups.
>>
File: 0afc581a7a[1].jpg (264 KB, 1000x849) Image search: [Google]
0afc581a7a[1].jpg
264 KB, 1000x849
>>81420644
I can think of 3 worse off countries, but yeah, Armenia has it really bad. Shame, too. I find the Colchis civilization interesting. I went to Georgia for that, instead, when I started my tour through the area.
>>
armenia's internet is getting shut down due to calls for a coup, don't expect to see many of them here
>>
>>81420609

Look up the different ethnic groups that were part of the Ottoman Empire. What you're seeing are the remnants of all those groups.
>>
>>81420609
Depending on where you are from in Turkey you will vary dramatically. They were also probably poor Erdogan supporters so they probably worked outside all day.

Right now my skin tone is close to theirs because I've been working outside like crazy for the past 2 months(9 hours a day construction). Come winter time I'm as pale as Ohio.
>>
>>81420889
Opposition is calling for a revolution, not a coup.
>>
>>81420536
Would you say Islam is the biggest problem in the middle east besides outside influences?
>>
>>81420858

Those countries are comparatively way better off...having a coast on both the atlantic and pacific ocean is a big bonus in the geopolitical game. Not only is Armenia stuck in a shitty neighborhood, it's also landlocked.

What's so interesting about Colchis?
>>
>>81416159
Actually, they go roughly from Northern Iraq to Northern Syria and then some parts of Kurdistan. Assyria's flag is one of the most based ones. I also love them for maintaining the Aramean language, despite the fact that the native Arameans (ie. the Syrians) switched to Arabic.
>>
>>81420609
Shitskins suck at genociding properly. There are still about 80 - 100k pure Byzantines left. Turkey and the general area of Asia Minor used to be white folks. Troy was in Turkey. Colchis was in Georgia/Armenia/Turkey. Assyrians were stated to be lighter skinned then a lot of the people they were raping. Phoenicia was in modern day Israel and Lebanon.

There are still some left over whites in Turkey and the surrounding countries. They haven't been fully Allahu Ackbar'd yet.
>>
>>81414847
Assyrians, Armenians and Greeks, we have always got well along with each other and never with the Turks.
They are our common enemy and what should unite our people.
Our peoples have suffered under the Turks, and even now they're still undermining us, fighting us, conspire against us. Even after all those years, they still seek to covet what was left to us.

We should someday unite and end their threat. We would have done this already maybe, if not for the god damned USA and their european dogs who would throw a hissy fit for killing their favorite savages.
>>
File: about_ajara[1].jpg (382 KB, 720x380) Image search: [Google]
about_ajara[1].jpg
382 KB, 720x380
>>81421056
I'm talking specifically Belize. Mountains to their south, surrounded by 2 countries that hate their guts, and are the only English speaking country in the area.

>What's so interesting about Colchis
They were an ancient civilization that developed around the same time that the Minoan Civilizatoin did, and lasted for like 1.5k years. They had managed to build some pretty impressive structures, they traded a lot of stuff with the Hittites, the Greeks, the Scythians, and the Persians, and they developed a language that is unique in that it's not Indo-European. One of the few remaining such languages in the area, like Basque in Spain.
>>
>>81421111
I think you meant Aramaic. We speak three dialects of Aramaic for the three different church denominations.
1. Assyrian - Assyrian church of the East (mom speaks this)
2. Chaldean - Chaldean Catholic Church (Dad + I speak this), not sure why it's called Chaldean though. Fucked up English translation I guess.
3. Syriac - Sriac Orthodox church

All of these languages are spoken by the same ethnicity(Assyrian) in different parts of the middle east/Turkey.
>>
>>81420644
Not sure how it still stands. If memory serves, multiple giant non-Christian hordes have gallivanted through there intermittently over many hundreds of years, before a 'Russia' even existed to care for buffer states.
>>
>>81421229
Assyrians and Native Turk's both came from the same tribe of people back in the Pegan days.
>>
>>81420739
We had no stable goverment or army and you just betrayed us.
You used similar strategy against turks and got "genocided".
Now just wait for "new armenian genocide"
>>
File: 1448935410034.jpg (56 KB, 637x960) Image search: [Google]
1448935410034.jpg
56 KB, 637x960
>>81421027
>Would you say Islam is the biggest problem in the middle east besides outside influences?
I'd say it's the biggest problem, period. The religion is inherently violent. That's why it was so successful at spreading. It proselytizes HARD, and it promises a good after life for those that spread it. It's split off from Judaism, rather than Christianity, so they still retain the "God's chosen people" thing the Jews have. However, the Jews constantly got their shit pushed in, by everyone from the Hittites, to the Egyptians, to the Sea Peoples, to the Romans, to the Babylonians. Islam has a big head because it conquered half the world.

Not that the people in the Middle East were ever peaceful, but the difference between moderates in Persia and moderates in Syria are very clear. Iran still retains some of its unique Zoroastrian culture, which is how you get women like this walking around the place, from Qom to Tehran.
>>
>>81421580
Yeah, I goofed. I did mean Aramaic.
I hope you keep learning it, even as diaspora.
>>
>>81421750
Kek why you so butt blasted over this. How does this affect you in any way?
>>
>>81421749
Turkic peoples are split offs from the Xiongnu and Scythian peoples of Central Asia. Pic related is what a Scythian looked like. Now cross that with Mongols, throw in 1400 years of isolation, and you get modern Turkic peoples.
>>
>>81414847
>leaf
>>>/int/
>>
>>81421920
More Central Asians.
>>
>>81421750
I'm waiting for the day your t*rk masters piss off russia so we can kill all of you goatfuckers without worrying about t*rk retaliation
>>
>>81421902

azerbaijanis have absolutely nothing to value in their lives except their hatred of armenians
>>
>>81421920
Just look at this.
http://i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg
>>
Canadians are closet faggots
>>
>>81421784
How do we destroy Islam?
>>
>>81421484
I agree Greekbro, but we couldnt do shit even if we wanted to for the reason you stated (USA)
>>
>>81421784
Serious question anon, how does any girl walk in shoes like that.
>>
>>81421745
The Kingdom of Armenia fell during the 2nd crusade, iirc. Maybe 3rd. Either way, they got their shit pushed in by Saladin and other Muslim forces because they were trying to push in to the kingdoms of Jerusalem, Antioch, and Edessa.
>>
>>81414847
ME WANT JOIN TOO
>>
File: 553bf7b51d[1].jpg (83 KB, 628x408) Image search: [Google]
553bf7b51d[1].jpg
83 KB, 628x408
>>81422070
>How do we destroy Islam
The only way is through violence, because even if we do not act violently at first, Muslims will force our hands eventually. They will never go peacefully. They never have. You can see that in Burma right now, where the small Muslims population was trying to control a large country. Or in Thailand, where the Muslims in the South are acting violently because they are not given special treatment.

China has had the best record of getting rid of Muslims, though. They banned practicing the religion and shut down mosques, and the percentage of Uighur Muslims in their West has dropped dramatically, with only like 40% of the population being Islamic still.
>>
>>81421902
>hurr durr your are butthurt
yeah, if you say so
>>
>>81420609
conscripts are a good sample of the population for obvious reasons. pro-erdogan people tend to be swarthy, because they are poor and uneducated arabs/kurds in denial. in fact, akp often uses the term "white turk" when criticizing the opposition for being elitists.
>>
>>81422149
Fun fact, that lady also has a doctorate.
>>
>>81422387
Not sure if you're mocking. Most Assyrian's lived in modern day Turkey before 1915. Just because it's a country run by Arab's that doesn't make everyone in it Arab.
>>
>>81422502
You seem really upset lad. You must have missed my question in all your rage. Why exactly are you so upset over a small group of Armenians who just want to live unbothered?
>>
File: 1468632038523.png (8 KB, 312x237) Image search: [Google]
1468632038523.png
8 KB, 312x237
fuck the turds, arab fucks.

Thats all i have to say
>>
>>81422486
The world will slowly (quickly?) be consumed by Islam. No one will ever stand up and try to eradicate Muslims on a global scale. Muslims, on the other hand, will constantly try to spread their faith everywhere they can.
>>
>>81422486
My fear is that with western countries is that they're treating Islam like an oppressed minority, like Gays, without realizing how wrong they are. Gays don't demand everyone convert to a certain religion or become a slave basically. Gays don't demand people pay money for living on homosexual land. My fear is that the west is so cucked that they might let in too many until it's too late. And we just cuck ourselves to death.
>>
>>81422696
We are Syrians and not Arabs Syria came from the name Assyria which is actually Ashuria. i actually dont like Arabs. they are the scum of middle east. that even god had to bring them a messenger to fix their ass up. after Mohammad died Arabs went to kill his companions and returned to their subhuman habits.

everything made Islam rise to its glory is made by non Arabs. from science to all the way to culture ending with the end of the ottomans. the only good arab is these who live in authority and not these psuedo-race in the oil country.

i am from Aleppo or Halab as its name from ancient times. what do you think my ethnicity will be?
>>
>>81422012
>Turkey and Azerbaijan are linguistically,culturaly and historically related countries that support each other
>Armenia and Russia are not realated at all but Armenia is fully dependent on Russia
Your country is just Russian colony
>>
File: 1465759801333.jpg (79 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
1465759801333.jpg
79 KB, 430x499
>>81422973
>>81423068
I think people are starting to see this differently. All of my French friends on Facebook have slowly awoken to the awfulness of Islam over the past 9 months.

However, things are going to get worse before they get better. Islam will never go away peacefully, unlike Christianity or other religions. Christianity can be trumped by logic, but Islam resists all logic. They do not want peace. They will convert their host countries, just like they did to the Mongols. Mongols allowed freedom of religion, and then 200 years later they were almost all Muslim. The same will happen in the West if we do not do anything about it.
>>
>>81418014
false, we want morsi
>>
>>81423357
>>
File: 1468481642468.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468481642468.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>81414847
>Where did we go wrong?
Fuck all y'all 2bh. Hope all your grandparents terrible Turk tales worth in the end.
>>
File: 1464744807581.jpg (146 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1464744807581.jpg
146 KB, 960x639
>>81423571
>>81423357
If you didn't know, South East Asia has quite a bit of Muslims themselves, but they do not feel guilt for their past.That's why there is so much fighting going on in Malaysia, Thailand, and Burma. Laos and Vietnam have no such problems, because they have no Muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 330x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 330x264
>>81422970
>>
File: 20160628_222333.jpg (602 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160628_222333.jpg
602 KB, 2560x1440
>>81423178
Completely depends desu. A lot of FSA are Arab. I look like this. So not sure what you'd catagorize me as. Big forehead, non Arab nose, etc.
>>
>>81423178
Completely depends desu. Just like Lebanon a lot of Arab's have infiltrated. FSA is almost all Arab. Assad actually looks like a few Assyrian people I know. Blue eyes and all.

Syria is the Assyrian word for Assyria so the French did know what they were doing.
>>
>>81423961
post feet
>>
>>81423357
Yeah and I've seen some really juicy stuff on Facebook, I'm just worried is all. I've done my duty and brought atleast 20 people to hating Islam. Other anons need to do their part.
>>
>>81422764
>Azeris and Armenians lived together in piece in Karabakh
>Armenian imperialists started a war and fucked up relationships with Azerbaijan
Missed ecnonomical benefits and Russia's dominance in region upset me.
>>
>>81423845
>malaysia
>fighting going on

this is killing me
>>
>>81424254
It really is not that hard to dig up some dirt on Islam. They misbehave because of their culture, and those that are normal are normal in spite of their culture, like a Jew who isn't a money grubber, or a Buddhist who cares for Earthly possessions.
>>
Why would you mention Greece and Turkey on the same list of countries to be able to post? Dont you know we had a war? Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania fighting for shitskins to flee their occupied territories. We dont like Turkey. Were christians.
>>
>>81424391
Malaysian mudslimes are the ones pouring into Thailand and stirring shit up. A lot of the fighters in Thailand aren't Thai, Andorra.
>>
File: 20160717_035345.jpg (2 MB, 3120x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160717_035345.jpg
2 MB, 3120x3120
>>81424188
Greek foot my nigga.
>>
>>81423961
>>81424169
FSA is indeed arab. what do you expect from pseudo race who destroys property?

where are your family from? Iraq or Syria or Turkey or Iran? in which area your grandfather belongs?

As i am from Aleppo, i can be either a Hittite, Ebalite, Assyrian (less likely) or Aramaic.

look at the bright side of our country. subhumans will be eliminated and Syria will be clean from unwanted filth. but the bad side is now we are xenophobic for mostly everyone except our allies.
>>
>>81423326
Better to be a russian colony than a 97% muslim country
>>
>>81424447
learn history faggot. malays are already there before malaysia exist

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattani_Kingdom
>>
>>81424454
Mom is Turkish Assyrian. Dad is Mosul Assyrian. Funny thing is my dad is Pale af. He passes as Canadian.
>>
>>81420858
belize is a mistake being helped by britian and others for god knows what reason

only country I see in that little map that is at least competent is guatemala and that is mostly because they are the only country there actively fighting off cartels from mexico
>>
>>81424405
>WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS

no you're all turkish rapebabies now, mehmet
>>
>>81424595
I know of the Malay history and interactions with the Champa and the Khmer and the Siamese. Straights of Malacca was heavily fought over by those groups, and eventually the Malaysians won and colonized a lot of the area. But the chimping out didn't happen until Islam spread to the area. Borobudur is one of the largest Buddhist temples in the world, and it was built by the Malaysians/Indonesians.
>>
>>81424620
so you are Iraqi Assyrian. As a Semitic yourself you need to know your bloodline will be dependent by your own father. im 1/4 Turkish 1/4 Syrian 1/4 Lebanese and 1/4 Philistine
>>
File: 0011yb1x.jpg (71 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
0011yb1x.jpg
71 KB, 500x362
>>81424716
he didn't say that yet you brought that here from your ass, stay jelly, sub-human
>>
We really were a comfy bunch once, I wonder without the Sultan if we could've coexisted.
>>
Fuck off cunt. I do want I want.
>>
Greater Armenia+ Greece When?
>>
>>81424819
>We dont like Turkey.

when you're literally turks due to centuries of ottoman dickings
>>
>>81424854
I don't think Georgia wants to join up with Armenia, even given their Colchean ancestry, Chi.
>>
>>81424854
Included Kurdistan. Fuckoff.
>>
File: CncUFt2UMAAAvPf.jpg (27 KB, 450x277) Image search: [Google]
CncUFt2UMAAAvPf.jpg
27 KB, 450x277
>>81424854
make room for Greater Syria
>>
>>81414847
I"m from Glendale california, i like hookah, BMW, Marlboro smoke.
>>
>>81424821
I think it was the invasion, rapes, and genocides that pissed everyone off. Without a Sultan, things would've been much better.
>>
>>81424391
>Unknown
Dafuq?
>>
>>81424952
kurds should be massacred. turkey has the right to wipe their ass up.
>>
>>81424952
I literally just found this, Assyria should exist too
>>
>>81425037
Assyria is already greater Syria.
>>
File: 8cf04070ef[1].png (5 KB, 211x147) Image search: [Google]
8cf04070ef[1].png
5 KB, 211x147
>>81424997
Here, I'll help you out. The flag is pic related. You can go from there.
>>
>>81424958
will NEVER happen, it cannot happen

delete it
>>
>>81424729
learn history again. how many times the malacca sultanate attacked the siam? why did malacca had to do diplomatic mission with china? it was the siam who were chimped out after malacca sultanate established. sulatante of kedah had been invaded many times by the siam even the kedah gave them 'gold flower' (bunga emas) as a diplomatic present annually
>>
Brow down bro's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
>>
>>81425126
my isp is getting stupid lately
>>
File: 1455600475785.png (224 KB, 543x402) Image search: [Google]
1455600475785.png
224 KB, 543x402
>>81425163
go away ahmad
>>
>>81425308
remove cyprus from the map and you can have it, simple
>>
>>81425209
Siam had a reason to push back against the invading Sultanate. It's a situation similar to Venice - Byzantium - Ottomans in Europe, where the Venetians are replaced by the Tibetans, the Byzantines by the Siamese, and the Ottomans by the Malay.
>>
>>81424305
Azeribro is it true that all major companies in the country are controlled by the government??

Also do you guys hate Americans
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>81425370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzBUirEkFQ
Christians want Cyprus. it is for us. dont worry we will take care of them like our children. in the end they are our children.
>>
>>81424925
You are a fucking retard who fell for turkish diaspora memes. Shit like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_of_Zalongo was pretty common in Greece during the Ottoman occupation. There are a few Greeks who are pretty dark skinned, but that's because their ancestors interbred with Mizrahim Jews and North Africans during the days of the BYZANTINE EMPIRE.

If they had been raped by Turks they'd look asian (mongols) you illiterate fuck. Go get an education first and then you can shitpost about matters that took place in a different continent than the one you were born in.
>>
>>81425606
Turks as we know them are a cross between Xiongnu (Mongols too), Scythian, and Arab. Just saying.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (71 KB, 607x850) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
71 KB, 607x850
>wake up
>remember you're greek
>>
>>81424958
why cyprus tho?

apart from that literally nothing wrong
>>
>>81425606
don't get worked up, mate, it's banter. Although occasionally it's good to give them a good ol' redpill

>>81425501
it can never happen and you know it, cyprus will be liberated by Greece in the coming years
>>
>>81425711
Cyprus is the part of Assyria. but also it is the demand of the Syrian christians for cyprus to join us. dont ask me as the priests.
>>
>>81425757
"Syria is the Tunic of Christ" - Henri Lammens.

We will let the Cyprus people decide then. i dont think they would like the inflation they might get.
>>
>>81414847
turks and most muslims in general are animals, but that's fine. we all fill the niches we're meant for in this world.

the biggest travesty behind the genocide is how complacent armenians were about it. you live among savages and do nothing to defend yourself whatsoever. turks and kurds were targeting christians for decades before the genocide, there were ample warnings of impending doom and yet they did nothing to avert it. fucking pathetic

also it's no surprise most well-off armenians in america are drifting away from the culture. there's nothing to be proud of besides muh first chrstian country.

it's sad really but that's how the world works. might makes right and armenians were always weak, for various reasons (and not all were out of our control)
>>
>>81425775
there is nothing wrong with the rest but taking Cyprus from the Hellenes is criminal
>>
>>81425918
if they are to decide they will either join or not join Greece.

Thing is, if you ever tell them about joining greater(?) syria they will laugh at your face, evven the turks that are established there now
>>
>>81425692
Modern day Turks are a bastardized memerace mainly because of Janissaries. Today in Turkey you can find whitish folks who are of slavic/greek descent, you can find dark skinned folks who are of arabic descent, you can find asian looking people who are of pure Turkic descent, you can find everything. It's like the US of Asia.
>>
>>81425964
i said. the arab chrisitans want it. surly there is something they know in it.

>>81426057
hmmmm... not sure for now. not sure what time hold for us.
>>
>>81425439
>Azeribro is it true that all major companies in the country are controlled by the government??
yeah, sadly it's true for most of major companies here
>Also do you guys hate Americans
Mst of people here like America.
Thre are some people who don't like USA because it tries to be world police or "muh Islam" but still the number of people who hate USA is much less than number of people who hate Iran and Russia.
>>
>>81415343
Good, finally got you
>>
File: 1465264514540.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465264514540.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>81426186
be sure for eternity my friend
>>
>>81426186
let's see but none of this is realistic
>>
anyone know any good programs/websites/apps to learn Armenian?

muh heritage
>>
File: mineee.jpg (53 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
mineee.jpg
53 KB, 800x695
>>81426186
pic related
>>
Assyrian here.

Surprised the turkroaches haven't invaded this thread yet. Are they sleeping?
>>
File: 1468743923689.jpg (51 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
1468743923689.jpg
51 KB, 800x695
>>81426352
seriously. gib Cyprus.

>>81426455
i fixed it. much better now. sand niggers will not be leaving their shithole
>>
>>81426454
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6217654/Armenian_Language_Learning_Pack
did you say armenian or aramean?
>>
>>81425433
so it's the siam who were chimped out. a lot of malay kingdoms had been invaded by the siam not only malacca in example pattani

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese_invasion_of_Kedah
>>
>>81426604
never, you just have to accept it and redraw the maps
>>
>>81426930
i will be committing seppuku before accepting it.
>>
>>81426604
Cyprus is British clay!

But seriously though, we really fucked up there, we should have just given what isn't sovereign airforce bases to the Greeks
>>
>>81427146
>Cyprus is British clay!
OUT!
>>>/OUT/
you are not even by one chance muddle eastern. also you guys were great people. what happened?
>>
>>81426999

triples confirms, cyprus belongs to syrians not turks calling themselves """""greeks"""""
>>
>>81427236
Maybe you should have read my whole post
>>
Don't wanna derail too much...But question for the Greekbros in here, whats the status over there? Is it as shit as its being made out to be?

My grandparents on both sides are immigrants with the full accents and everything. I want to visit at some point in the future but afaik Greece is nothing but syrians and broke old people as the younger crowd left because they weren't in favor of paying the debt. Sounds like a shithole now more than anything desu
>>
>>81425126
wow, what's that flag ? looks like some kind of romania and moldova mix
>>
Σπαναkόπιτα! Very delicious.
We will use the Armenians as spices, the Assyrians for crust, and grease the pan with Turks.
>>
>>81426999
NO!

It is the rightful territory of the Hellenic Republic! You guys would probably ban Greek.
>>
>>81424391
I cant even save your flag

what the fuck
>>
>>81424391
>click on flag
>404 Unknown

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>81427578
Andorra
>>
>>81427786
thx mate
>>
>>81427434
Nah mate young people are here dont worry

Many left thats also true, many illegals are here thats also true, it is a shithole thats also true, but if you want to come for vacation it's a good place

If your goal is to live here then you have to be patient and a masochist.

Right now, theres not a chance we might recover or rebuild, leftist cucks and puppet-govs have destroyed this country, worst thing is: portion of the Greeks still support and vote the same people that destroyed us, but around 40-50% don't even bother to vote, which is the reason all these govs get elected with 15-20%, its fucked up
>>
>>81424997
Andorra
it was linking to ap.gif
idk why but if that was happening for you too and you are flag hunting the right link is
http://s.4cdn.org/image/country/ad.gif
>>
File: JUST.jpg (33 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
33 KB, 600x516
>- State one of the four Ethnicity's
Turkish (mostly of caucasoid origin)

>- Get what you have off of your chest
I am going to leave this hellhole soon. Turkey just went full islamic and there is absolutely nothing i can do to stop it. well played erdoman
might as well call this country Araby from now on, because sure as hell the real turks are a minority now

also frankly fuck kurds, arabs and armenians
>>
>>81420536
This is wrong

Seljuks took over most of Anatolia first and they didn't convert anyone. It was done under the Ottomans, blame then

Sikhism didn't exist before the Muslims arrived. The Muslims that did arrived were called the Mughals (Turkic word for Mongols). They were big on emulating Genghis Khan and mass murdered because of this system of conquest.

Persia didn't become a majority Muslim nation until 500 years after the Muslim conquests.

Islam treated non-muslims better than Christians treated non-Christians. That's why in 1900, 20% of the middle east was still Christian and the pre-Islamic religions survived but if you go to Europe it became 100% Catholic and they stomped on anyone trying to break off the Vatican.

Although as an Iranian I wish we had never become Muslim and kept our Zoroastrian roots. Give us a more unique culture in the world
>>
>>81428228
How hard is Greek to learn? I've just been reading Like the Roman and Powell makes an excellent case that to truly speak English one must learn Greek not Latin as Latin is far to archaic
>>
File: 1449474423051.png (119 KB, 1282x1025) Image search: [Google]
1449474423051.png
119 KB, 1282x1025
Armemeian reporting for duty.
>>
>>81428359
would be fitting to be the last christian country

>>81428268
you'd make a good case study
>>
>>81428228
Thanks dude. I'm assuming I will need to know some Greek when I visit? I have relatives but I have never talked to them or anything. My grandma has tried to teach me but I will literally never use it so I haven't bothered.

BTW I heard from a couple relatives how easy life WAS over there before everything went to shit..

Work started late and ended early, with a long lunch that people could come home and nap or some shit. When you would get home, dinner would be made by your stay at home wife. After that you would proceed to go party super late down the street until whenever. Also everyone retired at like 55ish. How did anyone think this was ok and would last? lol
>>
>>81428359
muh heritage fag here

Do you know of any websites or books to learn the language?
>>
>>81428347
i wouldn't know how hard it is, but if your grandparents and family members speak it, you can learn it much easier since you will be speaking it and using it to communicate.

Well yes, many words have their roots in Greek, as well as many Latin words.
>>
File: 4L_il1Mtlre.png (129 KB, 1715x961) Image search: [Google]
4L_il1Mtlre.png
129 KB, 1715x961
-Armenian
-I will never forgive Turkey for the genocide. Or for genociding U.S. and giving our land to kurdshits who are somehow more subhuman than turkroaches. I was ecstatic to find out that erdogan won because he's going to further drive his """country""" into the shitter, I actually did feel really bad for the innocent people who lost their lives in the terror attack in Istanbul, though.
>>
>>81428997
Us* and Constantinople* stupid auto correct
>>
https://www.reddit.com/live/x9r3wwtkpi0m

coup mk2
>>
I am Galatian, and I demand you get off of my clay.
>>
Honestly, I've never seen a single shred of proof that Turks ever did anything wrong.

Proofs of any of the genocides?
Oh right, /pol/ doesn't do proof, they are like SJWs, but right-wing.

Turkey = best ally
>>
>>81428359
DELETE THIS
>>
>Armenian

>lived in Armenia for 10 years
>huge majority of people are selfish cunts who won't hesitate to step on others for personal gain
>victim complex everywhere

Makes it really really hard to have any national pride. Pureblooded Armenians straight out of hayastan are some of the filthiest and most corrupt people I've ever met.

I'm just glad I don't look Armenian. No one took me for one when I lived in Burbank so thank goodness for that. I'm ashamed of my people's materialism.
>>
love to fuck greece girls,

dont care about armenians, they are just whining all time

assyrian? who the fuck are these assyrians, where are u originated from
>>
File: big three.png (49 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
big three.png
49 KB, 400x217
Reminder that being Greek is the BEST thing that could ever happen to you
>>
>>81429411

pity modern greeks can't say that due to be being turk rapebabies
>>
>>81429342
I hate it when your people drive their fucking BMWs in LA and completely halt traffic with their shitty parades so we can all witness their fucking whining of a genocide that happened almost a 100 years ago that a majority of them weren't even around for. I'm gald you can see they're shitty people.
>>
>>81429342
I noticed the Armenians who lived under the Soviet Union are like that.

Guess you had to be selfish to get by during those times. The new generation is a lot better.
>>
>>81421920

Turkic people in European Russia have Finno-Ugric heritage
>>
>>81429569
Fuck you spic I'll be there next year too and the year after that. Chinga tu madre pendejo
>>
That the fuck is happening? I just accidentally saw this story on TV.
>>
File: Justinian555AD.png (195 KB, 2111x1144) Image search: [Google]
Justinian555AD.png
195 KB, 2111x1144
>>81414847

W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>81429879
>this turkroach thinks that byzantium included him as an accepted minority
lol
>>
>>81429938
>this turkroach calls his turkroach brothers turkroaches
>>
>>81430061
Can you prove this with any factual evidence or are you going to pull /pol/ memes out of your ass?
Fuck you leaf
>>
>>81430265

here you go read up a bit particularly where they had their way with greece for hundreds of years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
>>
File: gr2.jpg (2 MB, 1208x4036) Image search: [Google]
gr2.jpg
2 MB, 1208x4036
>>81429440
you'd love that wouldn't you, Mehmet?

leave Canada and go back to Mordor, you'll fit right in Erdogan's Turkey
>>
>>81431165

I would use raid on myself if I were a turk, pity you turk rapebabies haven't done so yet
>>
Ello, am Assyrian living in straya
>>
File: 3ermeh.png (13 KB, 255x160) Image search: [Google]
3ermeh.png
13 KB, 255x160
>>81414847
Does Lebanon count as Assyrian?
We consider ourselves Syriac ('ermeh, as in Aramean), but I don't know if it's the same as Assyirian, although I have already seen this flag as well as another one pic related.
>>
>>81431165
lel i haven't seen a single white greek in my life

but it's ok, we are orthodox turks too, no shame in it...
>>
>>81414847
>Turk here
As long as we're in this together against political Islam, I don't give a single shit about your ethnicity.
>>
>>81431303
eshlam alekh.
of course you are. we are never arabs. but you can be more possibly Phoenician
>>
File: Blood Party.jpg (493 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
Blood Party.jpg
493 KB, 1024x896
>>81414847
Congrats Assyria, how did you feel about being the driving troll behind vampires in LA going insane?
>>
File: arman.jpg (50 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
arman.jpg
50 KB, 480x320
>>81431547
I was wondering about the difference between 2ashoureh (I think it's Chaldean or something like that), syrieneh (Syriac) and 3ermeh (Aramean).
On a side note, we have Armenians in Lebanon. They fled the 1915 genocide. THey are genuinely nice people and have very good food. Although a bit too religious to my taste, they are all around good people and integrated very well to our culture as well as retaining their motherland cultures and values.
>>
>>81414847

Assyrians? RAPE STOCK FOR JIHADISTS
ARMENIAN RATS? W-WHAT GENOCIDE?
GAYREEKS? SORRY BRO NO HOMO

These are my educated opinions to contribute to this civilized discussion
>>
>>81431790
Armenians are nice people to us Halabis. when i met Armenians here and knew i am from Aleppo they never left me and always told me we are the best and nicest people.

but there are these choices of what you can be:
Ebalit
Aramaic
Assyrian
Phoenician
Arab
Hebrew
Filistine
Greek
Roman
Hittite
Armenians
Turkish
Persian
Sumerian?

Remember the Levant always went trough cultural switch with each time we get conquered by other nations.
the only way to make sure is to have DNA test and let it determine your genealogy.
>>
>>81429938
>>81430265

People you refer to as "Turks" are Byzantines who got cucked by steppe nomads so hard they think they are the steppe nomads.

And yes Byzantium actually had some Turkic soldiers in its ranks, who fought against other Turkic soldiers.

>Greek education.
>>
>>81414847

>Assyrian
Literally who gives a shit?
>Armenian
Removed by kebab, kek
>Turk
Shoo shoo Turkroach!
>Greek
Pay denbts
>>
>>81431165
that blonde chick took two black dicks at once. i actually downloaded the movie.
>>
>>81426461

Assyrian aswell.

Do you live in Sydney or Melbourne?
>>
I don't understand the whole x Balkan people are Turkish rapebabys thing. I thought Turks just conquered to get access to little boys?
>>
>>81432836
Turks conquered for no fucking reason actually. Our ancestors believed that the entire world is a gift from Goktengri to them. And they should conquer until there is no more land to conquer. Eventhough we switched religions, this thought didn't change. That's why Ottoman Empire tried to conquer whole world.
>>
>>81433593

>Our ancestors believed that the entire world is a gift from Goktengri to them

That's mongol way of thinking silly

Our ancestors knew Köktengri didn't give 2 shits about earthly matters.. Well at least they knew this before getting corrupted by tight chink pussi and fine silk
>>
>>81432836
It's not actually true. Turkishness is more of a cultural thing than a genetic. Originally they were Mongolian/Chinese-looking, but they don't have a stable genetic signature the westmost you get. They just captured other stock, converted them, and rinse and repeat. Turks in western Turkey are convert Greeks, in the central they are convert Hittite, northeastern they are Armenian/Georgian, and so on. There is some Oghuz contribution in Turkey, but it's not more than 10-15% in Turkey it self. As for the Balkans, Turks (actual, physical people, I mean) never reached them. Just the Ottoman culture and its administrative power.
>>
My great grandfather was Pontic Greek
can i cash in on muh genocide ??
>>
>>81434604

>Originally they were Mongolian/Chinese-looking

Keep telling yourself that the memes are true. We had that look after racemixing with chinks, that wasn't how we looked like before
>>
File: enver colored.jpg (115 KB, 950x960) Image search: [Google]
enver colored.jpg
115 KB, 950x960
>>81414847
hello
>>
File: 1465760771381.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1465760771381.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>81424854
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
File: Kul_Tigin.jpg (42 KB, 292x439) Image search: [Google]
Kul_Tigin.jpg
42 KB, 292x439
>>81434892
>>
>mfw best friend is armenian
>mfw greek boys are super qt
i aint even mad
>>
>>81434892
>WE
Please. I'm not saying real genetic Turks were like Han Chinese. But probably something intermediate between Caucasian and Oriental. Turkmen are a good indication for what the first Ottomans may have looked like. As for Turks of Modern Turkey, each region looks just like its neighbours. You can't tell me with a straight face that Turks in Izmir look more Turkmen than Greek, can you?
>>
>>81414847
Assyria, Armenia, I can't apologize for what some people from my country did to you in the past, but know that I am quite upset about it, and I wish that it never happened. You guys are the best people in the M.E.
Greece... We've been through so much. No matter what all the stupid, uneducated nationalistic peasants in my country may say about you, no matter what all the old and angry people in your country may say about me, I love you Greekbro. I'm sorry we had to face eachother in the battlefield before. I'm sorry we forced you to rise up against us. I just want to let the past be the past. I adore your culture and your lands and of course, your people. Let's be friends again, yeah?
>>
>>81420371
There's a theory (Which I personally believe in) saying Mehmed II the Conquerer wanted to convert the Ottoman Empire to Orthodox Christianity in order to revive the Empire and become Rome v3.0.
Imagine how great we could have been...
>>
>>81420609
Those are the crazy muzzies with the beards. The shitskins are the easterners that are more arab than Turkish that settled/were settled in Istanbul.
Some of those dogs that lynched the army werent even Turkish. They showed some footage of the police and the mob searching for soldiers to kill on the TV. There are sandniggers amongst them that have a very angry and also very confused look on their faces. When someone says something in Turkish (Like "Stay quiet the police is trying to negotiate with the soldiers") they dont understand anything and yell ALLAHAKBAR (Which is enough to give away that they are Syrian, really. Turks dont say "allahakbar" they say "allahu ekber").
>>
>>81435979
>Let's be friends again, yeah?
You can't imagine how happy that would make me. I consider a Greece-Turkey alliance to be the only way to make either of us a sovereign power in the region. We should be each other's best friend rather than succumb to the Divide & Conquer schemes imposed to us by the West and Russia.

I wish it wasn't so hard. 1922 and 1973 are still deeply carved in our national memories, and the Cyprus issue is still. Both Metaxas and Kemal were hopeful that one day we could become allies, but I'm not sure how close we are to that day.
>>
>>81424854
I'm for this.
I live in Istanbul and was born in (And lived 18 years in) Izmir. Both are Greek now.
If that means I get to stay there, under Greek rule, I'll support this.
>>
>>81436648
Not even the original Cyprean Turks (Not the hill men that were settled there by the Trkish government after the invasion) are happy with the Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic. It shouldnt exist, for the best of everyone.

>Both Metaxas and Kemal were hopeful that one day we could become allies, but I'm not sure how close we are to that day.
We are widening the gap. I dont know if your govt. did anythig recently to help the schism grow, but ours is alienating you more and more every year. We have islam and that deluded fascist to thank for that.
It's like that famous quote "In another life, we could have been brothers."
>>
>>81436412
yea it was about economy/ trade and stability of region and he takes Sultan of the Rum title
>>
>>81438108
Not Sultan of the Rum, mind you. That's still quite islamic. His title was "Kayser-i Rum", literally Caesar of Rome.
>>
>>81422006
that bottom left girl is so cute. where do i get lolis like this
>>
>>81428997
I feel bad for Armos because they are doomed with eternal butthurt. And I am grateful to my ancestors for genociding your worthless ass.
>>
File: 1466345262182.jpg (8 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1466345262182.jpg
8 KB, 323x241
>>81423326
>His 'country' lost to a Russian colony
>>
>>81428906
http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.php?title=Armenian_Language_Lessons
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y9klv3djuj5x7q0/AADLOWqS94FUpAh0BCRz8wvLa?dl=0
>>
I'm Turkish and my best friend is Armenian. Things I noticed: Armenians are literally Turks, except they have a cross on their neck and have a hardon for russia. When they talk about the genocide best thing for me is too nod and shit up, theyre seriously butthurt as fuck.
>>
File: Outplayed.jpg (257 KB, 1757x1746) Image search: [Google]
Outplayed.jpg
257 KB, 1757x1746
>Be Turkish Soldier
>Start a military coup
>Edrogan himself requests permission to land at Istanbul Airport
>Perfect chance to allow him to land and arrest him there or even just kill him
>Doing so would win the coup because edrogan would be dead

>instead, you said "nope you cant land edrogan" and deny him permission to land
>let Edrogan go free and live instead of killing him and winning the coup in less than 10 minutes
>Edrogan tells the people to rebel against you on the streets
>dont shoot anybody
>dont kill anybody
>attempt a non-violent coup in an islamic state
>get lynched

what went wrong?
>>
>>81422112
Not just the usa pal, your country is weak as fuck. Hate to break it to you but you guys are literally turkish christians without an army.
>>
>>81419589
Perfect music for this thread.
>>
File: Assyrian homeland.png (47 KB, 620x529) Image search: [Google]
Assyrian homeland.png
47 KB, 620x529
>>81414847
Assyrian state when? There's 1.7 million of them to stuff into here.
>>
File: Assyria.png (282 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
Assyria.png
282 KB, 800x550
>>81444235
Follow it up with this one the population has grown due to actually living in a stable country they can call their own.
>>
>>81432592
She's actually half English, that's what must have given her the drive to do it.
>>
>>81424467
Why?
>>
File: just a bit tipsy.gif (1008 KB, 202x284) Image search: [Google]
just a bit tipsy.gif
1008 KB, 202x284
>>81414847
Half Turkish here.

I really, really want to like Turkey, but I just can't. My family's nice, but that's about it. I can't just renounce my Turkish side either, for that'd mean I abandoned my ancestors. What do /pol/?
>>
>>81414847
>Assyrian
Literally hasn't been a genetic Assyrian for over 3k years
>>
>>81423571
Muslims will get what's coming to them from all corners in the world.
>>
>>81443243
It was a false flag is what went wrong.
>>
>>81445796
Fuck your ancestors. The moment I get my Bulgarian citizenship, I'm renouncing my Turkish one.
This country is hell, and its people are demons.
>>
>>81445796
Restore Ataturks Turkey and get rid of Erdogan
>>
>>81436609
how can you still accept syrians in your country
when they lynched turkish soldiers

how do they even dare to get out in such a situation in a foreign country
>>
>>81449839
Our tyrant takes them in, not us. It's like your country, Merkel taking in Syrians, only, Erdoğan is much more of a despot.
And when the tyrant calls for the people to go out and attack the soldiers, the scum that he imported complies.
The mosques made announces during the """coup""" for the people to go out into the streets. Of course they comply.
>>
>>81445796
danish mother?
>>
saraseeni perkele
>>
>>81449263
Will do.

>>81450240
Yep.
>>
>>81426186
Cypriot here, and I promise you not one Cypriot has ever even thought about being part of Greater Syria
>>
>>81450626
e amerikanoui oi na mou paizeis ton pello !
>>
>>81450549
then just get 2 passports and chill in denmark

help us retake turkey when the time has come

in the meantime help us in europe, that we don't get between the fronts of islam and the political right

we turks must make sure that everyone knows we don't support the afghans arabs and pakis
>>
>>81450549
Dont get lost in delusion, brother. This country is lost. You know what you can do for Turks? Be decent person and a good citizen of Denmark. Show the people of your country that Turks arent all barbaric sandniggersand help the rest of Turks such as yourself be accepted by civilised folks.

There is no way to save Turkey now without an actual invasion and I doubt you have an army to do that.
>>
>I don't hate you Turkey. You've come a long way.
>Greece, I don't really care about you.You guys have great spinach pie and music.

Oh wow, what a retard. Typical pol user.
>>
>>81414847
I am turkish.

I have had greek, armenian and assyrian grilfriends (and turkish ones)

i must say we are probably the chosen people, the most attractive on the planet.
We are just being played politically like a fiddle.

We must unite again and fuck everyone in the ass (we must take azerbaijan with us)
>>
>>81451125
when did the turkish youth start to become so religious

the last time i was in turkey was when 12 years ago,

i didn't see all these beards, islamic white robes and akbar abkbar
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.