[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 15
File: disturbance.png (46 KB, 730x490) Image search: [Google]
disturbance.png
46 KB, 730x490
Late night edition
>>
What the fuck actually happened in Turkey? What are we doing about it? How's Obama involved? Kerry? Putin?
>>
What are you inside of?
>>
>>81399677

Hello, mr. Adolf sir?

Did you order a "Yo Mamma Joke?"
>>
To what extent are ancient Egyptian religious beliefs valuable in modern society?
>>
>>81399543
USA is initiating a shift in geopolitical strategy. As we pointed out Friday morning, the 28 pages wouldn't be released until later in the day when the happening of the day was 100% green lighted.
>>
>>81399827
You should have at least a cursory knowledge of all the major religions - they are symbolic encodings of both knowledge and ideology.

Of course, some minor religions are hardly worth mentioning. People go full retard and start cults on a regular basis.
>>
>>81399123
Turkey needs to chose what team they're on.

They want to be on their own team, and still have nato,

Turkey wants to have its cake and eat it,

Only way to do so is to steal some nukes, so you're in the club with the... big guys
>>
>>81399861

Shifting where? Kerry + Lavrov BFF?

What's the plan with the Saudis?
>>
Why are we changing policy? Is the current not working? Is it for money? Whats the new policy? Why is this being done during an election?
>>
>>81400036
OP confirmed for full of excrement the only true faith is that of Jesus Christ
>>
>>81400054
The first bit is correct, the second not so much. Turkey is not going to get the nukes at Incirlik.
>>
>>81400235
Incirlik status?
>>
>>81400235
>at Incirlik.

Assumptions make an ass out of you, burgerfriend.
>>
>>81400068
The project in Syria has failed so far. It's now important to strengthen radicals in the region in preparation for resuming large scale war. The silliness about placing blame on the Saudis for 9/11 is another prong in preparing the public for this.
>>
>>81400235
>at Incirlik

Assumptions make an ass out of you, burgerfriend.
>>
>>81400103
As you know, Erdogan is a big fan of ISIS and Obama has been whispering words of encouragement in his ear to go for a neo-Ottoman project. Strengthening Erdogan's hand is a way of saving ISIS, which is needed as part of a broader set of excuses to go back into the ME and finish the job in Syria.
>>
>>81399123
If you're a high level insider ive got some intel for you:

* I own the giant ass brick ship in orbit. Its about the size of long island.
* Even the other biospheres are afraid of it despite being much smaller.
* Because its like the fucking deathstar from star wars. Except without being a 1 HP wonder.
* We're kicking the motherfucking shit out of the mars and ganymede forces. Mars jump rooms broken, tunnels destroyed, all that shit wiped out.
* We kicked the motherfucking shit out of the nazis in antarctica shortly before that. Only lost 4 bots in the attack, pathetic resistance.
* Yellowstone is going off, we guarantee it, and others agree with us. Mother Earth needs it, she dont care whether it hurts you.
>>
whats in the cards for europe? what about china/japaan?
>>
>>81399123
Is Turkish coup d'etat to provide a cover story for a briefcase nuke attack in US by Hillary & Obunghole?
>>
>>81401315
If you enjoy writing fiction, try doing to commercially.
>>
>>81399123

Sooo...
Is Obama really out and General Dunford making the real decisions right now?
>>
>>81399123
How close are we to WW3? What would the factions be?
>>
>>81399123
Do you personally expect things to go defcon 1 in the US this year, or are they standard issue aggitation distraction and demoralization ops?
>>
>>81401568

We've got forces on the ground too.
I was only catering my language to 4chan-ese.

We also managed to remove the system that was keeping spaceships out. That happened back around ~ Feb 17th

The detector mechanism still works to some degree but it will never be able to block the ships anymore.
>>
>>81401334
The short term goal for the EU project is to hold it together, only in a weakened state. It's important for the dollar not to have a strong rival as we head into another financial crisis.

A similar thing is playing out in the east, where efforts are being made to strengthen rivalries between China and surrounding countries - again, trying to preempt the emergence of a challenger block to US financial hegemony.
>>
>>81401315
breddy gud
>>
>>81399123
What can Trump's campaign do that it isn't currently doing to add large numbers of additional votes?
>>
>>81401520
No
>>
>>81401315
Why are you against the nazis, is it because they're in control of the jews?
>>
>>81401615
No. The Pentagon largely opposes going back to the ME. They've been actively cooperating with Russia to defeat ISIS against the direct orders of US political establishment.
>>
>>81401796
Is Turkish coup d'etat trial balloon to provide cover story as confirmation bias of defeat, to get out front of US military takedown of Obunghole traitor should he think too seriously about martial law?
>>
>>81401655
Not very.

>>81401708
Standard issue mostly.

There is some escalation, but more of a change in degree than type.
>>
What is underground on koko head on oahu?
>>
>>81399861
>USA is initiating a shift in geopolitical strategy
Please summarize new geopol strat in one sentence.
>>
Is American hours /pol/ better because its more coherent and less in-fighting?
>>
>>81400767
>Erdogan is a big fan of ISIS
Really? Sorry, first time seeing your thread but here the opinion is that Erdogan hates ISIS and that Turkey is the last bastion defending the yuros from ISIS.
>>
File: 1456869233444.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1456869233444.gif
109 KB, 205x260
>>81399861
RAAAAAAHHHHH I REMEMBER YOUUUUU !!!!
>>
>>81401784
Relentless hammering of the truth about Hillary.
>>
>>81400415
>jODlDzXO

>jOOz DlD X
>>
>>81401754
If goal is to weaken Euro competitor to Dollar, is China also under attack as it proposes a risk to the Dollar?
>>
>>81401937
No. They are just trying to strengthen Erdogan's grip on power so he can be more overt about supporting ISIS / destabilization efforts to justify US return to the ME in force.
>>
>>81402186
Ignore my question your second half of comment answered my apologies.
>>
>>81400036
How can French media be so biaised!!!? I read the 28 pages and links between saudis and terrorists are given. Despite this, french medias say otherwise!? One friend read the 28 pages with me and is also freaking out. What's happening ??
http://www.rfi.fr/moyen-orient/20160716-etats-unis-attentat-11-septembre-implication-arabie-saoudite
>>
>>81402053
;)
>>
>>81402046
That's incorrect. Financing of ISIS is funneled through Saudi Arabia but actual material support is coming out of Turkey for the most part.

Turkish military is fairly western oriented, or was, hence the need to strengthen Erdogan's hand as this becomes increasingly widely known.
>>
>>81402062
Noted with thanks.
>>
File: Saudi San Diego.png (76 KB, 948x142) Image search: [Google]
Saudi San Diego.png
76 KB, 948x142
>>81402298
The BBC says the same bullshit.

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36811642

>9/11 attacks: Newly released pages 'show no top Saudi link'
>>
File: 120px-Le_Excited_Redditor.jpg (4 KB, 120x110) Image search: [Google]
120px-Le_Excited_Redditor.jpg
4 KB, 120x110
>>81402046
You're absolutely wrong, Redditor.
>>
>>81402298
As you know, public opinion is against intervention as well as the press. The best way to build up a willingness to go after SA / get back into the ME is to have the press play it down and the "opposition" media rile you up - the faking of an "organic" demand to get back on the war path.
>>
>>81399123
If there is a goal in action of keeping the dollar strong, why isn't the US itself being strengthened? Not MIL alone, but its infrastructure, the spirit of its people, with inspiring national goals such as to colonize space, to develop zero-cost energy, etc.
>>
>>81402046
Shut the fuck up and go plant some mountain potatoes. Erdogan has been caught time and time and time and time again supporting IS in one way or another. Whether that was supply and logistics, buying their stolen oil or launching strikes only against the PKK and even Kurds unassociated. He needs to die, slowly, painfully and with maximum prejudice.
>>
>>81402634
Strengthening the US economy outright creates a potent middle class and a potential opposition block. It's better for the regime to be the best of a variety of bad.
>>
>>81399123
Do you occasionally drop hints in the /cfg/ thread to provide clues for the anons to follow up on when they're close or at a seeming impasse?

The Chinga meteorite is what you're referring to that was the cause of the prior loss of consciousness.

Does your group estimate that it may have risen prior to that and also been wipe due to some sort of similar occurrence?

Should something similar to the Carrington event occur today, what do you estimate the consequences to be?

Are you familiar with Stavros Tassos' work regarding the earth being a stress engine rather than a heat engine?
>>
>>81402737
>>81402550
Didn't say it was my opinion. I try to keep low profile but whenever Turkey comes into the table, people I know tend to say that. Oh, and thanks, >>81402737, I knew I was forgetting something.
>>
>>81399123
What happening is going to happen at the convention?
>>
>>81402631
That makes sense. "thesis, antithesis, and synthesis" from the Hegelian Dialectic. We must combat this with taking down Hillary and those involved on our own soil, and NOT with war.
>>
>>81402801
Gov against its own people and the world sounds like a suicide mission, how do they rationalize the view?
>>
>>81402801

Why was your thread suddenly deleted the other day? Do you have an archive of what went down in that thread?
>>
File: SJWs for Wall Street.jpg (999 KB, 1568x2146) Image search: [Google]
SJWs for Wall Street.jpg
999 KB, 1568x2146
>>81402801
How worried are the MSM and elites about the narrative collapse? Are they worried people won't believe the religion of peace shtick anymore.
>>
>>81403020
>Do you have an archive of what went down in that thread?

I think they're all collected here:

http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/14/possible-high-level-possible-larper/
>>
>>81402852
No, I just offer tips in these threads.

We are splinter group of the mystery schools that is about 3000 years old. Possible that something similar existed before, but there is no unbroken line.

There are a wide variety of highly catastrophic possibilities, but we don't see any that can't be addressed with robust economic development over a decade or two.

I'm not familiar with Stavros Tassos. I'll take a look at his work and get back to you on that in the future.
>>
>>81403308
So is it true that we are being played along the lines of 'Red Team, Blue Team'?
>>
>>81402631
B..buut... The document is fucking public!! What's the point of lying in media if anyone can find another official version?
I mean, the same thing is happening in France concerning torture at the bataclan :
You'll find english articles with one version : http://www.mirror.co uk/news/world-news/bataclan-attack-victims-castrated-eyes-8434580
French articles saying these are rumors : http://www.leparisien fr/attentats-terroristes-paris/attentats-de-paris-le-procureur-dement-les-rumeurs-de-tortures-au-bataclan-12-07-2016-5962675.php
But you can find the official report ONLINE confirming victims were tortured!!
http://www.assemblee-nationale fr/14/cr-cemoyter/15-16/c1516011.asp

What the fuck in happening Anon??
>>
What's your read on Roger "Balls Of" Stone? (You can assume mine)
>>
>>81403308
Can I be Jesus?
>>
>>81402907
Both Hillary and Donald support the new shift in geopolitical strategy. As you know, Hillary can be roughly described as a neocon and Donald has advocated putting a lot of boots back on the ground in the ME even before the groundwork started to be laid for the public to accept this.

This is similar to Romney and Obama both playing up Russiophobia in 2012. Both major candidates will always support the establishment geopolitical thinking. This is the nature of your rigged system.
>>
>>81399123
Who killed Kennedy and/or which faction?
>>
>>81403020
Last thing we were talking about is George Washington and the real extent of his role in the American revolution. That's a pretty big secret and familiarity with the event explains an awful lot of what is going on today.
>>
>>81403528
your average joe schmo doesn't care enough too look it up themselves.
>>
any technology your are hyped about? anything your hyped about? please tell uus some positives too and not just crisises and shit
>>
>>81403703
>and the real extent of his role in the American revolution
Please summarize so I have a jump point for researching.
>>
>>81403022
Opposition in the form of "we don't like you" is not worrisome at all to them. Someone like Sanders gets a lot of public support, but he's also a rather feeble mind and only advocates policy that was crafted for him. Anyone operating within the Overton window in this way isn't actually a threat, even if they are "genuine" opposition.
>>
>>81403586
In your opinion is Trump better for the US than Hillary? Secondly, is Trump genuine about MAGA?
>>
>>81403895

So is it true that the USA has hired/Commissioned Professional/amateur Astroturfers/Useful idiots to influence our thoughts?

How deep does the rabbit hole goes?
>>
Is psychic phenomena superluminal?
It must be. Is it instantaneous? Perhaps even more than that?
Superluminality negates the arrow of time.
If we accept Bell's Theorem, then we must also disregard causality.

Who is doing the best academic research in this area?

Shouldn't Rupert Sheldrake's 'morphic resonance' theory and his work in general be more highly regarded?

I do not have a pet but I have experienced a few unusual interactions with dogs and cats that give me pause.
I think a good % of dog/cat owners would agree something's up.

Does there 'currently' exist a way to measure psychic phenomena?
Asking using the most general interpretation of the word 'currently.'
>>
For those who aim to continue the battle to preserve the free world and need stable environmentals for that (and aren't wealthy with DUMB access) what: #1 Best location in US? #2 Best location outside of US?
>>
>>81403664
Also I am getting a PhD in physics at a University in Texas. I am well qualified in don't ask, don't tell. If this is true, is there any way I can help?
>>
File: 1468682969835.jpg (40 KB, 355x376) Image search: [Google]
1468682969835.jpg
40 KB, 355x376
Let's say I enlist in the military and this time next year I'm in combat, where am I most likely to end up?
>>
>>81402884
NP Perubro, can't forget them high altitude taters. You know I love you regardless hermano, I just can't contain the autism trigger whenever it's implied, by anyone anywhere, that Erdogan is anything less than a piece of shit.
>>
>>81403528
No one trusts the media. You'd be surprised how quickly alternative narratives circulate. Ever heard that all the world's people are only 6 or 7 heads removed from one another?

It doesn't take many people actually reading the documents for the rumor mill to light on fire and the "organic" opposition to blow up.
>>
>>81403308
>any that can't be addressed with robust economic development over a decade or two.

Of course, this would be predicated on the possibility of mitigating factors being put in place, correct?

At present, while plans may be on the drawing boards, none, if any of them are being funded are they?

Of the different possibilities, what do you estimate to be the one most likely to cause problems?

Was there any success on the part of the Nazis (or any other group for that matter) to find relics related to the prior rise of consciousness from which meaningful deductions can be gleaned?
>>
>>81403664
Kennedy was killed by the Bush family and associated players. The most important problems they had with him were that he wanted aggressive economic development not only for the US, but also globally. The first was considered bad enough, the second absolutely intolerable.
>>
whats your picture about? what are scalar fields?
>>
>>81403703
>George Washington and the real extent of his role in the American revolution.

Are there any particular works published which might provide a perceptive person clues as to his actual role versus the role to which he has been assigned by history?

Are there any other people's who's works would be instrumental in a deeper understanding of what your group might be hoping to accomplish?
>>
File: 1468261415401.gif (3 MB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1468261415401.gif
3 MB, 380x380
>>81404389
So how long until you get tired of your gay little roleplay? You're only fooling people with questionable intelligence.
>>
>>81404582
HLI, are there any hidden roles of Canada in terms of Global Affairs? Anything that is pertinent? Where do I look to research?

I know about Power Corp, the Desmarais family, etc.
>>
>>81403797
We're currently projecting the US public will be ready to return to good governance within a decade. We think within a decade of that you'll see real median incomes of $500,000/year. If the public is responsible enough to accept a reasonable portion of that going towards mitigation of society-wide catastrophic events (Yellowstone, solar flares, asteroid protection, robust protection against pandemics, and so on) then we think this will result in a self-sustaining shift towards a much more enlightened society. Perhaps 25 years from now you'll have life expectancy increasing at a rate of at least 1 year per year.
>>
>>81399123
how do world leaders discuss their agendas? obviously white genocide is real but do they say "Yes, we must fund this program and move low income families into nicer neighborhoods" or do they say "we need more niggers in the suburbs to fuck whiteys shit up"?
>>
>>81404743
He "predicted" the coup and current happening. I witnessed it.
>>
>>81399123
Will Ben Carson be VP?
>>
>>81403956
Trump is definitely a narcissist. The question for people who want "MAGA" is whether you can force a channeling of that into shared success or something more sinister results.
>>
>>81405016

OK this is just absurd. You expect median incomes to rise 100% in 20 years? That's beyond absurd.
>>
File: Trump Pence Pepe Wojack.png (289 KB, 340x465) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pence Pepe Wojack.png
289 KB, 340x465
>>81405142
Come on.
>>
In one of the earlier threads, you said that your organization has the technology to make a viable space elevator today. So why aren't you?
>>
>>81403979
Yes. Something like 10% of content is astroturfing and even more of that is people repeating the astroturfing or falling into the dialectics it creates.
>>
>>81405173
My plan is to use memes of production first to take down Hillary, get Trump in office, then force Trump to live up to MAGA. Opinion?
>>
>>81405016

Doesn't current monitoring of Yellowstone indicate no likely risk for eruption within the next millennium? At least for the supereruption scenario; localized lava-flow type eruptions might occur but will almost certainly be contained to the grounds of the national park itself.
>>
>>81405173
Would like to get an opinion on whether or not Trump would likely be better for the US in the long-run. Also, who would be better in terms of getting us to what you said >>81405016 (even though I'm very skeptical about the median income figure).
>>
Is there any truth behind Disney Pictures Tomorrowland secret society 'Plus Ultra.'

I find it hard to believe Tesla and Edison would have been able to be in the same room for an extended period of time.

But I also believe both men may have had enough pragmatism to tolerate the other in short spurts.
>>
>>81405016
>If the public is responsible enough
And that's the big question isn't it?

Without a much broader understanding of longer term consequences than are generally considered during any sort of mitigation programs for the referenced dangers, the general populace won't see the importance of say, investing in upgrades to the electrical grid; in the case of hardening against potential solar flare.

Don't we almost need someone to stand up and challenge us as a country to do something on the order of the space program? Perhaps the orbital ring and associated solar power array which would then send that power back down planet-side for use.

Is there a leader on our horizon with the vision to attempt such a thing?

Oh, this reminds me, wasn't the tether-satellite related to generating power from earth's magnetic field? Could something like that work?
>>
>>81404146
You're asking important questions. It's important that you can actually do the math and physics involved here before going too far with these lines of inquiry. Sounds like you are just taking a layman's approach at the moment; it isn't a waste of your time to learn the hard science here.
>>
>>81405319
You need to take down the Clinton Foundation.
>>
Are DUMB's real and If so where are they and what are their main purposes?
>>
>>81405224
thats probably after some hefty inflation
op is there any way to join up?
>>
>>81404154
There's not much to be gained from provisioning for mad max scenarios. It's a very popular thing in your controlled "opposition" media precisely because it is a waste of your time.

Let imagination be a more potent driver than fear in your life.
>>
>>81405703
I order it like #1 Take down Hillary and get Trump in office. #2 Take down CF. Reason being, so many criminal elements in US gov are tied to CF, if that gets taken down before election it could build too much force in the resistance. Softly softly.
>>
>>81405248
>said that your organization has the technology to make a viable space elevator today.

Pretty sure he meant us as a people in general and that such technology is not secreted away by his organization, it's just not put to use as it could be.

There is definitely a technology gap between what we are capable of and what we actually put to use.

We need to find those gaps and close them.
>>
>>81404172
Yes
>>
>>81405797
One needn't be afraid to be prudent. If nothing else, commodity prices and inflation "food as a weapon" forces are very real, today.
>>
>>81399123
Do all answers rest within mathematics or is mathematics just another answer in a broader picture?
>>
>>81405016
>real median incomes of $500,000/year.

in ten years.

total bullshit. economic growth never worked that fast. never.
>>
>>81405797

How much time do you have free to spend on yourself? Do you watch anime / popular television / movies? If so, are there any you'd recommend?
>>
>>81405993
They might if the USD inflates its way out of the uncountable debt issue.
>>
>>81405993
lol look at the last 10 years in informatic.

stop being narrow-minded
>>
>>81405083
Proof plz. He had me curious until mentioning the ancient mystery schools. That stinks of GLP/ATS/x/retardation. I could very obviously be wrong, but experience and logic dictates I not buy into this hogwash.
>>
>>81404507
Solar storms are the biggest short-term threat compared to the ease with which they can be mitigated.

No point in chasing Nazi relics. The symbolism available in widely circulated books is clear enough if you think about it.
>>
>>81404621
Dampened oscillation related to the expansion of the universe - what you'd expect if it was a quantum fluctuation obeying the uncertainty principle with net energy ~0.
>>
What are the chances of you being whacked, also who is obongo to this world is he important, will he create islamnation and kill us all
>>
Is the US experiencing another real estate bubble? When is it going to burst?

>tfw you want to buy property but prices are soaring
>>
>>81405903
How can I contact you? I am in North Texas area.
>>
>>81406409
Impending heat death of the universe, not infinitely and eternally expanding as some think.
>>
>>81406149

He's made two claims with testable predictions that I'm waiting on before I accept this as credible. The most notable is that other 'high-level factions' will trigger a 2008-style financial crises either before the election (if Hillary wins) or immediately after it (if Trump does). If that doesn't happen, we know he's either not legit or doesn't have the reach he claims.
>>
>>81399123
Why isn't the US supporting secular nationalist parties (Ba'ath) in the ME?

Wouldn't it make more sense... they have proved to be able to handle the locals pretty well.
>>
Anyways, you mentioned something about George Washington earlier, can you expand?
>>
That new Star Trek movie gonna be any good?
>>
>>81404701
It's not a coincidence that the "illuminati" emerged the same year as the American revolution.

Basically, the illumnati was never a real thing. Instead, it was a psy-op on the mystery schools to create confusion over whether the American revolution was actually their project and should be allowed, or a genuine rebellion.

Take the idea that free range cattle produce you more milk than caged ones. As it relates to society, you need the cattle to think they are free range to get the effect. If you create disarray and tie it to the idea of trying to "cover up" a fake offering of freedom, you can actually offer freedom before the establishment figures out you're rocking the boat and doing it for real.
>>
>>81406088

then it's only nominal and is meaningless. Just say that inflation will be 20% per annum.

>>81406139

IT has not translated into economic growth much.

Nobody will believe me, but on this board I'm the expert on this.
>>
>>81404870
Canada isn't very significant.
>>
>>81406671
Fair enough, I'll reserve further judgement and continue lurking.

>>81406409
Taking back my previous assertions, can you give someone not familiar with yourself a very brief run down of who these "factions" are and what their purpose is?
>>
>>81406759
If you truly are the "good guys".

Why don't you just fucking kill every establishment person that is screwing up the world?
>>
>>81406759
>you can actually offer freedom before the establishment figures out you're rocking the boat and doing it for real
"Illuminati" being a cover op to allow genuine freedom to take place in the US?
>>
>>81405019
Whites are not targeted as whites. They are targeted as potential dissidents. The regime does not care what color you are. You perceive an anti-white bias, but it's better described as an anti-middle class bias. Highly correlated, but not quite the same.
>>
>>81405692
The comment you're responding to seems to be heading into /x/ territory here. Psychic phenomena? Superluminal stuff? The only thing that I can see remotely heading in this direction is the work towards the physics and mathematics of feasibly going FTL. For what purpose, I'm not sure. I can honestly say that's way above my intelligence or imagination.
>>
File: 1463002926027.jpg (58 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
1463002926027.jpg
58 KB, 600x547
>>81406899
Leafs BTFO.
>>
>>81405224
25% annual growth over 10 years takes you from ~50k to ~500k. China put 10% yoy growth on the board for an extended duration just copying decades old tech from the US. It's most definitely possible to do significantly better.
>>
>>81406899
The dubs... they hurt.
>>81407261
:(
>>
>>81406671
>He's made two claims with testable predictions

And I've found confirmation of other things he has mentioned; Chinga meteorite, pre-Clovis civilizations.

Chinga meteorite:
>http://www.pnas.org/content/109/28/E1903.short
>http://www.pnas.org/content/109/13/E738.full

old civ:
>http://www.sfu.museum/journey/an-en/postsecondaire-postsecondary/cactus_hill
>http://www.sfu.museum/journey/an-en/postsecondaire-postsecondary/pedra_furada

Be interesting to see if the predictions pan out as well as the historic basis, eh?
>>
>>81405248
Someone else gave you a pretty accurate answer to this question.

We're not in control of trillions of dollars of capital or anything like that. As far as technological sophistication goes, yes, it can be done today. As a practical matter, we'd need to seize a major government to actually do it.
>>
>>81407120
>anti-middle class bias
so the goal is to eliminate the middle class
>median incomes of $500k outlook
everyone is going to be elevated UP then, out of the middle class?

or is there going to be a massive culling and the resulting glut of resources elevates the survivors?
>>
>>81407314
That's what I'm working on to propose to Trump campaign, a massive development program with a goal of zero-compromise energy and space colonization.
>>
>>81407314

Unless you see some massive breakthrough in technology over the next decade I don't see how that's remotely possible. If anything, it appears technological progress is slowing over the past decade.
>>
>>81399123
How can good defeat evil without defeating itself? Is it a noble goal? Is there value in honor, beyond monetary and power considerations?
>>
>>81407496
IMO (and I'm nobody) the limitation is vision only.
>>
What is the best way to fight the child/human trafficking menace that we are facing?
>>
>>81407314
I'm guessing that this is feasible if we are able to come up with some sort of new tech that allows for increased economic opportunities. Would the work into commercialized space exploration be that opportunity? In my limited imagination, I figure we could start to mine asteroids and other celestial objects, not to mention all the R&D and infrastructure that would go into building up that particular industry (biological/bio-tech advances, agricultural advances, development of safe space travel, etc).
>>
>>81400767
Jesus christ that's bad idea.
>>
>>81406409

How does the upcoming financial crisis you predicted square with your projection of a massive increase to real GDP within the next decade? Despite singulatarian claims of accelerating change, 2015 looks little different from 2010 in the big picture. Is there really enough space in one decade for both an outsized contraction in the financial markets and a tenfold expansion to real GDP?

For that matter, how does your projection of massive real GDP expansion square with the idea that the coming geopolitical realignment will end up with boots on the ground in the ME? A second extremely costly and inefficiently prosecuted war means an enormous influx of otherwise productive capital leveraged towards the economic equivalent of digging holes in the ground.
>>
>>81407314

dude, all they did was move rural farmers into copied technology factories, with capital supplied by the larger and richer West and Western export markets. They had a lot of help from Big Uncle.

Who will be Big Uncle for the USA? To do the same for a country that is on the Technology Frontier, you would have to have aliens delivering the tech and capital.

Otherwise what you are saying is implausible and would require the innovation process to jump into performance that was never in history happening. Never.

So you can't project that out of any trends. You can just claim there will be some new magic.
>>
>>81401971
HLI, answer to this would be helpful. Human trafficking and child molestation is a big weakness of the evildoers.
>>
>>81405413
Yes, plus we think a major event here is survivable on a large scale anyway. If your energy throughput is high enough, you don't really need a particularly habitable planet in the way we think of current requirements. It makes more sense for agriculture to be done in doors for example, so a darkened sky shouldn't be a problem if you can keep the lights on where you grow your food. You can clean up the pollution, increase or decrease solar radiation hitting the planet as needed, and a variety of other geo-engineering efforts to counter the effects rapidly with a sufficiently energetic economy.
>>
Is time travel possible?
>>
File: war with russia.jpg (103 KB, 928x1392) Image search: [Google]
war with russia.jpg
103 KB, 928x1392
>>81399123
How concerned should we be over Russia invading the Baltic states for the same reasons they went into Crimea and eastern Ukraine?

book in the pic is based on this and establishes the possibility in a very interesting and not-to-far out scenario that gets inches away from a nuclear exchange after NATO retaliates by invading Kaliningrad and capturing Iskander nuclear missiles as a way to pin russia into leaving the Baltics. Book was written by former NATO Deputy SACEUR, second in command in nato
>>
File: 1468577557401.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1468577557401.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>81400209
>>
>>81405903
[email protected]
>>
>>81405797
>There's not much to be gained from provisioning for mad max scenarios.
>>81401754
>as we head into another financial crisis.
If we're heading into another financial crisis, as anyone following the topic knows, why would you dissuade us from provisioning for it?
>>
>people still don't get that yellowstone's size is why it'll never blow and that it acts as the earth's internal pressure regulator
Good luck building up enough pressure in the earth to get it to blow though, retards.
>>
>>81405445
We view Hillary as an overtly sinister actor, but also relatively constrained.

Trump is more of a wildcard and might surprise you in ways most haven't even considered possible. You could very well end up with a vast expansion of short-term bandaids (freebies) as the narcissist tries to buy public favor.

On the other hand, if public opinion can be shifted towards rational infrastructure development rather than over-the-top extravagances with no additional functionality (nicer airports?) you can feed the narcissist tendencies in a good way.
>>
Which theory is correct: plate tectonics or expanding Earth?
>>
>>81407604

Wealth is just a product of the amount of resources available to a society. Societal resources increase when new population is added (labour), new technology is introduced to decrease the amount of labour or resources needed to achieve a goal, or new stores of resources are found. This is a gross simplification, things like debt can increase the productivity of a society without affecting available resources or labour, but as a whole you can't increase wealth without either discovering new resources or more efficient technology.

I'm sure someone will find flaws in this argument, and I'm more than open to being shown why I'm wrong.
>>
>>81405657
We're very much in favor of major programmatic efforts along the lines of the moon shot, but more targeted towards tangible economic advancement than dick waving.
>>
>>81406899
what is significant tho? where to watch?
>>
>>81408225

The real question
>>
>>81408157
Do you compare 2008's financial turmoil? I don't think he or she is advising against having money put away, being self-sufficient where able, or even having some supplies stocked for worst case scenarios.

Seems to me the advice is there is no point in stocking up for some end of the rule of law scenario that goes on for years and decades.

In a true apocalyptic wasteland, as portrayed by Hollywood, mobility is key regardless.
>>
>>81406759
>you can actually offer freedom before the establishment figures out you're rocking the boat and doing it for real.
I think I get you, Washington played his opposition at their own game and beat them.

He had them thinking that his work (and that of those who he was working with) might have actually their work and thus allowed him to continue.

Bringing the same notion forward, if we can make Black Team think we are doing their work, then we might have more of a chance at succeeding because the opposition will think we are an extension of their efforts rather than an attempt at making something else come in to being. This is where we can best employ our force multipliers and alternative armaments.

Find those key logs and break up the log jams, close the technology gaps.

Right track?
>>
What do you think of Max Tegmark's Mathematical Universe Hypothesis?

Does anybody in the world have over one trillion dollars in assets?
>>
>>81405988
The best way to think about mathematics is as another language - superior in many ways.

Imagine how potent you would be as an individual without language. The difference between those with refined language abilities compared to the average is just as significant as the difference between the ape and the average person.
>>
>>81408452
2008 wasn't shit. It should have been but the can was kicked down the road and here we are. It's 100x worse now. I personally do see a breakdown scenario in the US coming, and not long off sadly.
>>
>>81406482
Very, very low.

Obama is a much more sinister character than most realize, but "islamnation" isn't a good description of his agenda.
>>
>>81408409
>but more targeted towards tangible economic advancement than dick waving.
Oh, I fully concur.

Dick waving is one of the biggest killers of efficiency of operations currently, in my opinion.

How much effort is wasted dithering around because no one wants to actually make a choice and then be responsible for the outcomes of that choice. Better to shuffle it off to some committee where there is a "consensus" and no one person can be blamed.

There are merits to this, but it can become too burdensome at times and end up being an energy sink rather than a means to ensure quality control.

There's a fine line we have to walk there between being sure/cautious and dick waving.
>>
>>81406598
It's not useful to think of asset prices as being in bubbles anymore. There's no significant market functionality left in the modern economy. Prices are extensively rigged and money can be shuffled around almost without constraint.
>>
Entertaining the notion Stanley Kubrick was murdered due to revelations in his final masterpiece, "Eyes Wide Shut," what were aspects his over indulgence in truth exposed?

The Sacred feminine / Sex Magick energy,
the all-seeing eye/pyramid in every scene,
the dissolution of the family,
pedophilia?
mind-control / Project Monarch,
humanity's awesome psychic power ?
All of the Above?

Others please?!
>>
>>81407986
pls answer
>>
>>81408710
This is an area that I'm so far inclined to agree with HLI off the bat, regardless if I believe much of anything else he says as of yet. There could very easily be another period of financial despair, but the US is not going to up and collapse. Human beings have no reason to allow the global economy to get to that stage and if somehow it were to ever get to the precipice, if any of these societies or schools or factions are real, they would have all the opportunity they need to put that high level wisdom to work.
>>
>>81406716
These types of groups tend to dampen tension in society rather than promote it, which is basically the opposite of how your regime practices governance.
>>
>>81408900
Hello?! Can you be specific as to how he is more sinister than most people think?
>>
>>81407490
>massive culling
this is it, isnt it
im already on my way out so i wont freak
you can tell us hli
>>
>>81406986
We don't have any reasonable way of accomplishing that.
>>
>>81409200
would also like an answer to this
>>
>>81409320
[email protected]
>>
>>81409111
>Human beings have no reason to allow the global economy to get to that stage
Human beings in general may not want breakdown, but plenty of people do. Look at Ellison saying humans are not needed any more. Look at Ted "Loves Receiving Anal" Turner's statements about reducing the population to 500 million. Georgia Guidestones. Nihilist freemason luciferians all over the place shoot loads for such an idea.
>>
>>81407169
You're not wrong - some of it was fluff, but maybe less than you think. That's why the recommendation is to become technically competent in the underlying disciplines before proceeding with the meaningful discussion.
>>
>>81407490
We have no interesting in a mass culling, nor was that a hidden assumption in those projections.
>>
Is it too late for a peaceful change in governance in the United States? Or is there still a chance for critical change without the use of violence?
>>
>>81409372
I like multiplying technology investment. So we don't just have a wall, but we have a wall lined with solar panels.
>>
>>81409320
Understandable. I am curious why you choose to lurk in the shadows instead of exposing yourselves and spreading as much wisdom as you can (outside of obscure Laotian Zoetrope animation boards). This is not a criticism, but a serious inquiry. If there are truly altruistic secret societies, schools and/or factions; why do they refuse to communicate openly with the rest of us. Why should we trust any of you?
>>
>>81409554
>>81409372
Answer plz
>>
Whats the deal with the american revolution?
>>
>>81409444
Definitely interesting to know. I can honestly say that I highly doubt that I will become fluent in mathematics enough (at least in the short term) to keep up with these discussions, but it's very good to know that an understanding of such maths will be important for the future. I think like many, I'm just trying to get by and to ensure that my family is taken care of. Maybe one day I'll have the drive, and hopefully the talent/ability, to get involved for the future benefit of society at large.
>>
New thread:

>>81409891
>>81409891
>>81409891

If I didn't catch your question, ask again in new thread please.
>>
File: universal brain.jpg (224 KB, 1068x733) Image search: [Google]
universal brain.jpg
224 KB, 1068x733
>>81409444
electro-magnetics seem to always be tied in to this type of thing when I look at what the government's efforts have revolved around this topic.

Is there any basis to the notion that consciousness is the energy which holds things together on scale larger than gravity can operate in?

This is a personal supposition.

i.e. when we look out at the structures that we have mapped, they oddly resemble neurons.
>>
Does Russia (Putin) still have influence with al-aqaeda and and if so. The ties that Clinton has with al-aqaeda are they allies (in any form) or do they hate each other but Clinton uses al-aqaeda for her own ends?

For those who don't know Alexander Litvinenko claimed that Russia trained Ayman al-Zawahiri and Semion Mogilevich (Russian head mofia boss guy) sold arms to al aqaeda.

Also is Clinton just the "doer" person. She get paid via the foundation and then she makes stuff happen through connections? Also is Obama paid through the Foundation?

Gulen has donated to her and now Turkey accuses him of starting the coup with the US.

The 2.3 Trillion that went missing and was found missing before 9/11. who did that money get funneled/go to?
>>
>>81409977
THE FRACTALS

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE FRACTALS
>>
Did Graham Hancock get it pretty close describing this ancient civ that lived during the last ice age? Was the last Civilization a worldwide one with high technology? Do crystals come into play with trying to reach a higher conciousness?
>>
>>81408024
Amen my Brother
>>
>>81409977
We are a minuscule part of a drop of water falling in some (bigger) world. A second there is an eternity here. The laws ruling our universe are just a byproduct of circumstances of which our world as resulted. A single condition is required for a complete set of laws and principles to follow. Call K_0 the orginal arbitrary constraint. It can be shown that for every combination of constraints that are applicable to our world, say C_n, there is K_0 \in C_n. Any constraint K_i can be expressed as a combination of constraints following from K_0.

I often make this dream, anyway.
>>
>>81411072
>jeezuz gon saiv uz n e dae nao
>>
>>81405016
This huge median income rise in decade means heavy inflation, am I right?

Or will it be done throwing poor under the bus and mechanizing everything that can mechanized?

Will actual buying power be less or more than right now? What are the predictions?
>>
>>81410385
Do you know that Litvinenko converted to Islam in his deathbed? I am very sceptical about this man information.
>>
>>81404507
>>81403308
What are these guys talking about with consciousness and old mystery schools?
>>
>>81412691
Drugs.
>>
>>81407490
Looking at population increase of the world - something must give.
On resources consumed buy one middle class unit can live many more poor units.

This is what you get if you man UN etc. with units sick in their heads.
>>
>>81408698
And that would be in music? Numbers expressed through vibrational ratios?
>>
How bad is smoking, truly?
>>
>>81411165
A significant condition would be like what another person was calling a 'logjam', right?
>>
>>81414744
Mathematics is not only about numbers.
Music is wired to us not only different frequencies mixed with different timings.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.