[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are over 600 episodes of Joe Rogan experience. /pol/ what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
There are over 600 episodes of Joe Rogan experience. /pol/ what are some must listen to episodes?
>>
DUDE PSYCHADELICS LMAO ALL RELIGION IS STUPID EXCEPT THE ONES PRACTICED BY NIGGERS IN THE JUNGLE FEATURING THE USE OF PSYCHOTROPICS LMAO DUDE THIS MILK TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE DONT FORGET TO VISIT ONNIT.COM

THATS O-N-N-I-T DAT CAHM, HERES MY GUEST JOEY DIAZ

JOE ROGAN DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT HOW I WAS A SCUMBAG IN NEW YARK IN DAH 80'S?
>>
>>80841869
Anything with Joey Diaz in it. The dude has some great stories and gives zero fucks about pc culture.
>>
>>80842078
Joey Diaz is the best, see the one where they are visiting Alex Jones show
>>
Firsy Rick Ross appearance.
Shane Smith and Gavin Mccinnes episodes.
Milo episodes.
Molyneux gets rekt episode.
The Joey Diaz episode where he redpills Joe Rogan on Islam.
The Tito Ortiz episode for inspiration.
Michael Dowd - corrupt cop who got caught.
George Saint Pierre episode for feels and aliens.
Anthony Cumia episodes.
>>
>>80841869
>Literal cuck who thinks there's no white genocide
None of Joe Rogan's shit is worth listening to unless he's talking about martial arts.
>>
>>80842286
Yeah anything with Joey Diaz is a laugh and a half!
>>
>>80841869

Joe Rogan is the poor man's Bill Hicks.
>>
>>80842326
Also the newest Joe Schilling episode where they learn the new meaning of cuck.
>>
I only got about 30 episodes in and I got so tired of his ranting about how politicians should do MDMA MAAAAAAN.

You can only listen to that shit for so many times before it gets tiring.

The problem is the episodes are way too long. Wish someone made an abridged version, because there is too much nonsensical filler between the really interesting discussions.
>>
>>80841869
episodes with Dr. Rhonda Patrick
>>
Literal bluepilled tier shit

I unironically listened to him when I was 14, but not since then.
>>
Graham handcock
Bill Burr
Dennis McKenna
>>
>>80842326
>The Joey Diaz episode where he redpills Joe Rogan on Islam.

Which one is this?
>>
File: 59a5be7a.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
59a5be7a.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>80842078
kek
basically every broadcast in one post. end of thread
>>
>>80842696
One of the first 3 interviews. It was so long ago I dont remember which. Joey and Redban show him a video of an imam teaching a crowd of thousands of muslims to kill gays and non muslims and to rape their women.
>>
>>80842506
>The problem is the episodes are way too long. Wish someone made an abridged version, because there is too much nonsensical filler between the really interesting discussions.

Se på halve podcasten og logg av internett da vel din fjollebukk
>>
None. It sucks. Sad!
>>
>up until a few minutes ago I thought Joe Rogan and Alex Jones were the same guy
what the fuck
>>
>>80842904
ooga booga, i dont speak norwegian, im just here for your women
>>
Shane Smith.
Joey Diaz.
Milo.
Gavin McInness.
Steve-O (hilarious episode).
>>
The show has turned into the Joe Rogan Throat Clearing Experience lately though, and sometimes its fucking unbearable.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
9/800 worth listening to. One of them is him shouting at a gay guy for 15 minutes straight for believing in jesus, another is talking trash about a youtube philos guy. Whew lad
>>
600 shows, not one worth watching

Maybe he'll become redpilled one day
>>
>>80842078
/thread
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.