[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEGRO IDIOCY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 45
File: ayy.jpg (71 KB, 1158x611) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
71 KB, 1158x611
I want you.. no

I dare you to... no

I DOUBLE DOG dare you to watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and NOT get annoyed as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

00:46:35
01:51:28
03:46:35

...yeah I watched it all, I am mad as fuck now.
>>
>>80827269
A stupid ape that can't answer a single question. Niggers truly need to be exterminated.
>>
File: Gorilla_rage_on_computer_meme.png (159 KB, 510x512) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla_rage_on_computer_meme.png
159 KB, 510x512
>>80827348
>I MADE THE DECISION TO ACCEPT THE RECOMMENDATION
>>
This is why republicans need to get behind Trump . The more they expose this shit show involving the Clinton emails , the more the American public will turn from her and the democrats.
>>
That last guy tho

He was mad af
>>
>>80827348
You're confusing apes with politicians.
>>
Can somebody please explain what is happening here.

Who are getting questioned by who and why?

The ones being questioned seem to be the ones involved in the Clinton email scandal. But i thought the indictement had been dropped?
>>
>>80829672
I would but I'm on muuh phone
>>
>>80829672
The black lady is the person who is ACTUALLY responsible for not indicting Clinton. The FBI either recommends or doesn't recommend an indictment, but the Attorney General, who is the head of the Department of Justice, is responsible for investigating and coming to its own conclusion. She made her decision to not indict 24 hours after the FBI director's public statement.

What the Republican congressmen are basically realizing is:

1) Attorney General Lynch didn't have the DOJ do its own investigation into the FBI's findings, she just accepted their recommendation to not indict.

and

2) She will not give a straight answer to any question to avoid perjuring herself. She's making it impossible for herself to outright lie.
>>
File: 1456246300520.gif (714 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
1456246300520.gif
714 KB, 254x199
>"If I'm driving on the highway and it says "Speed Limit 55" and I'm going 65, have I broken the law?"
>"You're going to have to ask a highway patrolman for that"
>>
>>80830970
Thanks for explaining.

Where do you go from here though? They can try to prove to a very small minority of people that she's probably crooked, but is anyone going to take this further?
>>
>wow wtf why is another one of king obobo's nigger cronies a total piece of shit subhuman

i dunno m8 i just dunno
>>
>>80827269

She isn't exactly restoring the public's trust in the justice system.
>>
>>80827505
>I DIDN'T REVIEW THE EVIDENCE
>I CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION; SEE MY FIRST POINT
>I DON'T HAVE THAT INFORMATION; SEE MY FIRST POINT
>>
File: 1468209904088.webm (2 MB, 602x446) Image search: [Google]
1468209904088.webm
2 MB, 602x446
>>
>>80831307

I was surprised to see the major news outlets actually reporting on her not answering a single question so perhaps they're waking up?
>>
>>80827269
>Dallas shooting and more Dindu rioting happens at the same time as this
>suddenly nobody cares about this any more because cops shot a dindu and a Dindu shot cops

Really makes u think :)
>>
>>80831532
>major news outlets
>waking up

m8 they're the ones putting people to sleep
>>
>>80827269
FYI, the 03:46:35 starts at about 03:48:30 when he says "I miss Eric Holder" (because at least he answered).
>>
>>80827269
>Thank for that
>Thanks for coming
>Thanks for the opportunity to speak
>Thanks
>Thank you
>Thank you so much

Wtf are these Canadians?
>>
>>80827269
lol this looks really similar to the SA parliament where nigs are trying to hold an intelligent conversation with whites but all they can do is spout words they learned in school.The only difference is the US congress has less niggers yet but just wait 20-30 years
>>
>>80830970
The FBI does the DOJ investigations. What she really said and did is just follow their recommendation. They temporarily got to play boss.
>>
>>80829672
>>80830970
Plus, she takes no responsibility for the decision that she made, citing "I accepted the FBI recommendation", so no one under oath has claimed making the decision.

In other words, Hillary will NOT be charged with a crime and there is NO ONE responsible for that decision.

Isn't democracy great?
>>
>>80827269
Ay up. Hol lips. *Smacks yo*
>>
>>80831824
Unfortunately this is true.
I'm embarrassed by my fellow countrymen. They are ADHD ridden useful idiots that don't see beyond their own nose.
>>
>>80827348

she's not dumb, she's just a criminal nigger. her answers are very lawyerly and phrased in a very careful way to not bring evidence against herself. she is being intentionally vague and purposely giving them the run-around with her answers.

what's pathetic is that none of them told her outright to cut the shit or there would be penalty.

congress ought to do what they can to fire her.
>>
File: the nose knows.gif (28 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
the nose knows.gif
28 KB, 500x415
>>80832531
>don't see beyond their own nose
>>
>>80832428
What I'm wondering is what options does congress even have in this scenario? Can they fire her? Can they fire Comey?

If Comey really is on their side, I'm guessing he's just going to run out the clock until Hillary is elected President. Then this whole investigation gets washed away and fades into obscurity.
>>
>>80832597
>what's pathetic is that none of them told her outright to cut the shit or there would be penalty.

This is one area where my knowledge is lacking.

Can they actually make her give straight answers under threat of penalty or is she there voluntarily?
>>
>>80832756
>>80832775
heh ;)
>>
>>80832756
Not sure about Congress, but there's a theory that Comey did not actually want to accuse her since Obumer can pardon her. On the other hand, if Comey exposed enough evidence to the public they might back away from Hillary and then Come could freely accuse her under president Trump.

>tinfoil on
>>
>>80827269
Thank you for raising this important issue. As I indicated before, I would like to refer to the previous statement. I can not provide blanket statement.
>>
File: 1405119529862.jpg (20 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1405119529862.jpg
20 KB, 350x350
>>80832970
I don't even have a strong enough rage face.
>>
File: 1452163777799.jpg (64 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1452163777799.jpg
64 KB, 300x334
>>80833187

Thank you for raising this important issue, I can't give specifics in relation to a hypothetical but I will forward your enquiry to the relevant department.
>>
>>80832970
My question was, I'm speeding at 65 mph in a 50 zone, did I or did I not break the law?
>>
>>80833337
>>80833333
>>
>>80833344
Frag den Schutzmann. Herr dreidoppelt
>>
File: 1406765219279.png (100 KB, 909x750) Image search: [Google]
1406765219279.png
100 KB, 909x750
>>80833337
>>80833344
>>
was she ever asked what the fuck she was thinking when she met with bill clinton on the tarmac in phoenix? Was she ever asked if she seriously thought people were so unawares as to not realize that bone headed move was just a ploy to recuse herself from responsibility regarding the decision to indict or not?
>>
>>80833695
Both points were raised.

>we didn't talk about Hillary
>we talked about our grandchildren and sheeiiit
>>
>>80833695
Yes very directly. She couldn't answer straight.
>>
>>80833695

He just wanted to say hello :^)
>>
>>80832943
They won't do shit. They let Clinton off the hook in the 90s. Dems let bush off the hook, they'll let Hillary off the hook and they'll have their next guy let off the hook. It's all a joke.
>>
File: ive had enough of your shit.jpg (30 KB, 560x642) Image search: [Google]
ive had enough of your shit.jpg
30 KB, 560x642
>>80827269
This fucking nigger.
>>
>>80827269
The thing about this though is that the only reason anyone would ever intentionally dodge questions and refuse to give honest answers is because they have done something wrong and don't want to say anything or give information that would reveal their wrongdoing. It's an obvious fucking sign of corruption. It would not surprise me in the least that the sole reason she was appointed in the first place was to stop a hillary indictment.

Her answers were completely rehearsed, meaning she never intended to answer truthfully and spontaneously. Even the answers she gave some of the Democrats sounded rehearsed meaning she knew exactly what they were going to ask. This was probably done in order to make her look at least competent. The level of corruption and dishonesty and traitorous activities in the democratic party is astonishing.
>>
>>80834465
Well they gave her the questions beforehand to prepare, but you are right about the rest.
>>
>>80831307
The State department has reopened the investigation on statements HRC made to Congress while under oath, statements that directly contradict the FBI's findings. Republicans are trying to get HRC to testify again on statements that her aide, Huma Abedin, made about her using the server not for convenience as she says, but to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests (any of her work-related emails can be viewed by the public). Proving that would potentially lead the FBI to recommending indictment. Comey himself said he wasn't investigating HRC for lying, he was investigating her for mishandling classified material.

Realistically, we're heading into uncharted territory. It's up to the Republican congressmen and women to decide how much time and energy they're willing to spend on this scandal, knowing that the more time spent could look bad if it leads to nothing.

The Democrats have proven they are unwilling to even admit what HRC herself has admitted: using the private server was stupid. They will say nothing incriminating because everything that comes out of their mouths while on camera is a potential soundbite. So, they're using their question time to bring up irrelevant, current events.

Even though they seem like caricatures, don't forget these are some of the most powerful people on earth. They're lawyers and politicans. They care about self-preservation above all else.

If I were still a teacher, I would show these clips and also clips from the Comey hearing. Just explaining the facts of this case could create several new Republicans in a single class period.

It's going to be an interesting year, indeed.
>>
>>80835984
>It's going to be an interesting year, indeed.

Yup. I was too young for the Bill/Monica scandal, but this si on another level. I fucking messed up my sleeping schedule, these hearings are between 3 and 7 AM my time.
>>
>>80835984
what if a republican congressman did the exact same thing hillary is accused of, trying to prove that clinton had special treatment?

they would either, let him off the hook like hillary which would prove there's actually a legal way to share confidential information and not be accountable for it, or indict him which would prove clinton indeed had special treatment

someone should take a bullet for the team
>>
>>80839051

That's one of the big things that has been brought up over and over again without being answered; what happens if someone else does this? What if Hillary does this again as President?
>>
>>80827269
All political figures do this so not sure why being black is relevant, you would probably understand better if you weren't a commie
>>
>>80839124
I would think someone who grossly mishandles confidential information might not be indicted for whatever legal mumbo jumbo reason but there would be at least something legally preventing them from gaining the HIGHEST level of clearance there is

this shit is nuts

its like someone cant even ride a bike but applies for a job as an airplane pilot and not only that, but theyre considered the front runner candidate
>>
Her autism levels are off the charts
>>
>>80833695

Yeah she was asked if it ever crossed her retarded mind that maybe just maybe there might be an ounce of conflict of interest that should make her reconsider accepting the invitation. Also she's full of shit and a scumbag who was offered a job in hillary's administration by Bill. This is pretty much confirmed at this point.
>>
>>80832943
It doesnt matter if she is pardoned, her entire rep will be ruined and she wouldnt be allowed to run for any office again.
>>
>>80839124
They actually asked her that and her response was "I am sure the outcone would be the same if the circumstances are the same" which is a non answer.

How about the dozen soldiers and commanders who lost their clearance forever because of the same shit?
>>
File: AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (22 KB, 367x476) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg
22 KB, 367x476
>>80827269
>"secretly" meets with Bill Clinton
>conservitards and republifags scream like little girls
>Mama Nig hangs head in shame, will cower to FBI
>FBI gives Queen Shillary a Free Pass
>epic butthurt on the right
you got played, ironically, like marks in a 3 card monte
>>
>>80840241
the whole thing was unreal
>gets asked if someone sharing confidential info with someone with no clearance is illegal
>doesnt say yes but pretty much confirms it
>gets asked if hillary's lawyers had clearance somehow since its proven she shared that shit with them
>"I dont have that information"

She would basically reply the same if she was asked "do you think the dry cleaner's with whom hillary shared confidential information had any clearance at all? -I dont have that information so I cant say"
>>
File: disgusting.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>80840274
You're defending actual, literal, espionage and treason against the United States, just so you can bait for replies on an anonymous Nicaraguan rain dancing forum.

I just want to point this out.
>>
>>80840274
wow Im #mentallyHill now
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Still waiting for Comey to release the interview as he promised

Still waiting for Chaffetz' referral to investigate Hillary for Purgory as he promised
>>
>>80840517

Listening to these 2 senate hearings has really jaded me against /pol/, it's 99% shit and 1% political discussion.
>>
File: concerned geoffery.jpg (30 KB, 250x346) Image search: [Google]
concerned geoffery.jpg
30 KB, 250x346
>>80827269
>one of the highest ranking professional liars in america
>feeding the kangaroo court complete bullshit

duh.
>>
>>80840654
the livethreads of the hearings are mostly "true /pol/"

none of these memeing assholes have the tolerance to sit through 6 hours of that shit because they dont really care
>>
>>80840464
Fookin' 'ell m8, now I gotta boot the video back up just to rage all over again. Thanks to OP for pointing out the timestamps in the video because I can't be assed with manually finding the times.

I stayed home sick from work yesterday and watched this nigger do this live and I seriously slammed my desk, yelled at my monitor, and got up and paced around my apartment in fits of rage when this shit happened.

>>80840654
Dude I hear you. The shills are insane - purely for (You)'s - no fucking discussion. If that faggot I replied to wanted to put forth his side of the argument and discuss this shit, he could. But no, it's just pure unadultered b8.
>>
>>80832809
(you)
Don't be a nigger, just answer the question if you can help, or fuck off if you're going to get in the way.
>>
>>80834465
You've never even seen a criminal defense lawyer in real life, have you?

They are a walking grey area. And in a courtroom, they never give straight answers unless evidence supports 100% factually, they just dont have to.

She played these congress niggers like a fiddle.
>>
File: 1465305999259.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1465305999259.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>80840775

>the debts speak the truth

The greekbro is on point. If you catch the live threads, you'll actually see some great discussions between well-educated anons and the occasional leaf that spews shit.

>mfw I was watching the hearings on headphones at work, while writing speeches for the Ghanaian President
>>
>>80841702
Why is a Romanian writing speeches for the Ghanaian President? Or am I being meme'd on?
>>
>>80839051
I don't think a Republican congressman would risk the security of classified information just to prove a point. His career would be over. He would not be able to rest on the HRC defense, which is: I'm too stupid to know what I was doing.

That being said, your argument is exactly what Jason Chaffetz, who led Director Comey's hearing, stated. The precedent this sets is irresponsible at best and damaging at worst. If you can give non-cleared people access to classified material and not get indicted (which means go to court where you could be found innocent by a jury), then there doesn't seem to be a point in having security clearances. He and others are going to be working around the clock before the election to either get her indicted or explain to the public that she put our national security at risk. She is either a liar or deeply unqualified to be Secretary of State, let alone POTUS.

As far as I know, you cannot prevent the President from having security clearances and you cannot prevent someone who loses security clearances from becoming President. HRC's political career would effectively be over if she were not running or if she had been beaten by Bernie. This is her last shot at political relevancy.
>>
>>80827269
>not a double NOG dare
>>
File: 1464365720900.png (140 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
1464365720900.png
140 KB, 392x495
>>80841838

>t. Political Copywriter

The Ghanaian President has outsourced his online campaign for this October's presidency run, and I got tasked with monitoring chimpanzees and writing speeches for the uneducated masses that compose the Ghanaian internet base pop.

>i'm living the dream
>>
>>80841876
Everything you stated is 100% true. I also watched that hearing live. Chaffetz was fucking amazing during that hearing. Comey, while saying he would not recommend any indictment, was forthcoming and truthful in his testimony, so I can't blame him. I mean, I wish he would have done the opposite but I won't fault him. The entire Committee also seemed to respect him.

Anyway, as you said: Chaffetz pointed out that at worst: Clinton is a corrupt treasonous whore. At best - and Comey confirmed this - she is an incompetent treasonous whore not worthy of the security clearance granted the the President (which cannot be taken away as you also stated).

But of course this doesn't matter to the Everyday Man who gets their propaganda from CNN at 6 o'clock every night.

>>80842073
Interesting. You meet all sorts of people on this site lel
>>
>>80842073
Sounds awesome.
You ever sneak in a red pill?
>>
>>80842462

As interesting as looking at the first men discovering fire

>>80842517

Everything I write is filtered by two or three other senior staff members and I usually run by a script every time I have to write something.

With that being said, I do adopt a rather nationalistic "call-to-arms" type of tone in the speeches.

>constant bash of the opponent, raising the social and emotional levels way up high, bragging about stuff you have achieved under your term .... those are the things that manipulate best
>>
>>80827269
How is this affair not a coup d'Ă©tat?

The Obama-Comey-Lynch group have declared that Clinton is simply above the law.

They admit *what* she has done, but have simply ruled that the legal system cannot be applied to her.
>>
>>80829672

USAs riksåklagare blir förhörd om varför hon inte väcker åtal mot Hillary Clinton som använt en privat mailserver och medvetet gett säkerhetsklassade mail till ej säkerhetsklassad personal (hennes advokater).

Dessutom så gjorde hon sig av med ~30k mail vilket är det amerikanska folkets ägor och högst olagligt.
>>
>>80831529
kek it's perfect.
>>
>>80841876
The problem is everyone uses a bad analogy for what Clinton did.

A better analogy would be:
>driving your car down the street
>you know you could hit someone
>its never happened before
>but the one time you look to side while going across you hit someone
>person is ok with minor wounds

You haven't exactly committed any crime, and if you stop they normally dont press charges but want you to lay their hospital bills/whatever.

That's essentially what happened with Clinton. Not to mention chaffetz is a fucking sperglord, that after 4 hours of investigating the FBI director, still didn't hear what he said.

>Clinton turned over 30,000 emails
>110 of them """""""contained classified information"""""""
>any email that has classified info MUST BE MARKED IN THE SUBJECT HEADING
>only 3, of 30,000 contained that necessary mark
>so that 110 simply had classified info that no one thought to mark as such

That's the equivalent of your family member/friend sending you a birthday present in the mail, and when you go to pick it up, its a fucking assault rifle or a bomb. And YOU'RE the one who gets fucked over for it.

Lastly since only 3 of 30,000 emails actually contained the classified marking, point to me someone who remembers every single email they've ever read, and you can see why Clinton really isn't guilty of anything beyond being an idiot.

Comey probably realized this, especially the part about those 110 emails not being marked. If anything, the jackasses who sent 110 emails worth of classified information out with no classification markings, would deserve punishment.
>>
File: 1468339972410.png (103 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1468339972410.png
103 KB, 375x375
>>80827269

>riding down the road, speed limit says 55 im doing 65 have i broke the law
>you'd have to ask the highway patrol
>>
>>80832531
Man I was watching all of it yesterday, and it's like watching sports for me ... watching the republicans grill her mercilessly near the end I was throwing my hands up screaming YES! Though, it doesn't really change anything but I hope maybe it will in time. The audible groans/half laughs from the audience when she did the "You'd have to ask the highway patrolman" line was just amazing.

Any hope of some people waking up to the total insanity of this shit?
>>
>>80843110
Don't forget gross negligence in relation to those classified documents most likely being intercepted by foreign intelligence because of the irresponsible handling of those documents. That is the worst part of it.
>>
>>80827269

I watched an hour worth before I got too mad and had to quit. How little out own politicians have in power means people like Hillary get away with all kinds of shit.
>>
>>80842906
The last chance we have to save this country is with Trump.

You fags Brexit'ed and I'm proud, dad. You done good. Pray that we get Trump into office or we're fucked to the levels of urrp as we see our rights stripped away over the next 4-8 years.
>>
File: protest1.jpg (196 KB, 566x375) Image search: [Google]
protest1.jpg
196 KB, 566x375
>>80843499

You missed some based Republicans bashing her skull in, one sentence at a time. It got better as time passed, so it was worth the watch
>>
This kind of makes me want someone high up in the military or other parts of the government to do the exact same thing as Hillary has done just to see if they get railed in the ass or not.
>>
>>80843259
No, you fucking retard. I don't know why I'm responding to this bait in the first place, but:

>Driving your car down the street in the opposite lane
>Know you could hit someone, but don't.
>A russian guy notices you're breaking the fucking law and tells everybody
>Get investigated for breaking the fucking law
>"While she was breaking the fucking law, we don't recommend indicting her"

What Clinton did was illegal. It's as simple as that.

Also emails do not have to be marked as classified, they're just supposed to be. Further negligence on Clinton and her crew's part. Information is classified by it's nature, not by how it's marked. Are you really stupid enough to think I can willfully share top secret information with someone if I don't mark it as classified?
>>
>>80843357

Well true. But I don't think that applies. Of course it makes matters worse but the act itself is more important when setting a precedent rather than the damages occured.

We had a similar issue in Sweden a couple of years back when Carl Bildt was found to use Gmail to send work related emails.
Nothing came of it of course.
Carl Bildt has to be Swedens equivalent of Hillary Clinton. The fuck is untouchable.
>>
Is breaking the law illegal?
>I'd uhh have to refer you to the desicion of this important topic please refer to this important matter thankyou :^)
>>
>>80843259
>Clinton really isn't guilty of anything beyond being an idiot.
It's called criminal negligence.
>>
>>80827269
Oh, just FYI, I was scanning through the stream to find out when Gowdy got Rowdy on this cunt and I found it. It's at

2:30:35

if anyone is curious.
>>
>>80844071
>Is breaking the law illegal?
>it depends on the circumstances
>what do you mean, like what circumstances?
>for instance, who is it who is being accused of breaking the law?
>lets say hillary clinton
>then no, its not illegal
>>
>>80843259
Found the Hillary supporter
>>
>>80843259
>so that 110 simply had classified info that no one thought to mark as such
Or they were instructed not to mark them as such.
>>
>>80844001
Let me point out how fucking retarded you are
A) driving in the opposite lane =/= driving in the correct lane. Which is what I said, good job of being unable to read.

>B) emails do not have to be marked as classified.

Now I'm trying real hard to figure out how you even fucking breathe here being this stupid, but lets go.

She's supposed to know information she's never fucking seen before in her life is classified, IF NO ONE FUCKING INDICATES THAT?

Please off yourself.
>>
>>80827269
It's pretty obvious she's just covering for herself and trying to prevent any ''unfavorable'' sound bites getting out.

Comey was so upfront that it's unlikely imo that he's in bed with the Clintons. Didn't FBIanon say that they want to get the Clinton Foundation and not just Hillary?
Whatever the case, it's clear that Lynch is under orders.
>>
File: 1467853687744.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1467853687744.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>80831162
>Law is open to interpretation silly.
>>
>>80844452

>check ID
>Sg. Die
>>
>Bill Clinton appoints Lynch in federal power in the 90s
>Clinton Foundation becomes bigger and more corrupt year after year
>Clintons never have to worry about being prosecuted as they have the Attorney General in their personal pockets

Literally corruption to the highest degrees within our American Government.
>>
>>80844251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPN-k_gBQeA

Here it is if you want just that part
>>
File: 1441757927327.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1441757927327.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>80844331
>Is it illegal to do this illegal thing?
>I would have to refer you to the law
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU DUMB GOD DAMN CUNT YOU'RE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL - THE HIGHEST RANKING FUCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IN THE LAND IT IS LITERALLY YOUR FUCKING JOB TO KNOW WHAT IS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
File: k2m9NZ8.png (149 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
k2m9NZ8.png
149 KB, 549x653
>>80844691

>could you please tell me if A or B are illegal
>I would have to restrain myself in providing hypothetical answers, Mr. Congressman
>Thank you for raising this important issue. As I indicate before, I would like to refer to the previous statement.

Rinse and repeat
>>
>>80843259
The FBI director was very specific in his reasoning for not recommending indictment. He said no prosecutor would take the case because there wasn't clear evidence of either espionage or intentional negligence. Essentially, he was saying no prosecutor would want to be the one to set this precedent, simply because, and I feel like I must repeat this, this has never happened before.

In the case of hitting someone with a vehicle, there is precedent for that, you cannot claim ignorance of the law, and you would be prosecuted if the police found out.

Unfortunately, this case is fairly analogy-proof.
>>
Redpill me on this Chaffetz guy? Seems based
>>
>>80844434
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-original-classification-authority

>secretary of state

She can classify/declassify whatever is within her jurisdiction.
>>
>>80845091

He's a jew turned mormon for starters if that's what you want to hear.
>>
>>80827269
oh my god, answer the fucking question, bitch
>>
Where's the speeding part?

I told my dad about it and he didn't believe me that it happened, since they wouldn't show it on the highlight reel on mainstream news.
>>
File: 1468164568789.jpg (103 KB, 800x657) Image search: [Google]
1468164568789.jpg
103 KB, 800x657
>>80845353

Thank you for raising this important issue. As I indicate before, I would like to refer to the previous statement.
>>
>>80845305

You just know he's going to die in a fiery car crash sometimes soon
>>
>>80844452

>never seen before
>use my argument shitlord
>no no no!
>Fug

Ugly post. Please kill yourself at the earliest possible convenience.
>>
>>80845428

It's near the end somewhere, last 15-20 minutes I'd guess.

His whole 5 minutes is really good.
>>
File: 1443055130019.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443055130019.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>80844950
The more I watch this over and over the more I want to put a bullet through my monitor. How the fuck is shit allowed?

>Yes or No
ASK THIS, CONGRESSMEN! DON'T LET HER FUCKING DODGE THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1463024405964.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1463024405964.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>80845471

>car crash
>not multiple self-inflicted gun wounds, all of them located in the back of his head
>>
>>80845084
>intentional negligence
>Setting up a private e-mail server with less security than free google mail for US classified intel rated TS/SCI

FBI: I dunno, looks fishy but LOL K whatevs.
>>
>>80845544
stop responding to him you doofus
>>
>>80845431
she just keeps dodging every fucking question, holy fucking hell.
>>
>>80845084
>wasn't clear evidence of either espionage or intentional negligence.
Except he confirmed that she intentionally shared classified intelligence with people (her lawyers) who didn't have security clearance. This is textbook - and can be referenced - espionage and treason.
>>
>>80845471

I think Trey Gowdy is in bigger trouble if that's the case. He's gotta be a thorn in everyones side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgpEJxcC2fQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hbTaRV6Vo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycnw3_nyJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDeLT_1WqE
>>
>>80845558
She was asked "Yes or No" and still avoided the question
>>
File: 11.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>80843259
>using non-secure coms at all as a secretary of state
>>
>>80845748
>>80845558

>She was asked "Yes or No" and still avoided the question

With the motherfuckin' ability of a natural shit-eater.

>Mr Congressman, I would have to restrain myself in formulating a hypothetical answer, as I do not have enough evidence to claim my answer upon
>>
>>80845748
Yeah, only once. Even the most based Congressmen let her speak over them for some reason instead of shutting her nigger ass up right away and telling her "Yes or No".

>No no, I am asking you the questions, I will not be spoken over. Yes or No, Madam Attorney General?
>>
>>80827269
She's a lawyer

Professional fact, and common sense avoiding ape
>>
>>80845909
That shit, man.

>No, there is no hypothetical here. This actually happened and was confirmed by the FBI investigation and Director Comey. Yes or No, was this illegal?
>>
>>80827269
Here judge never has to deal with this shit, investigators already did the job pre-court. He just checks names, oh it's you well 15 years of Gulag. Next!
>>
>>80845620
>>80845716
I agree, it is frustrating and the Republicans will be looking for more evidence of her intent.
>>
>>80843110
Man, I fucking love the Swedish language. I can imagine some horned viking cruising and saying that entire post while raping villagers. Too bad it will be död in a couple decades
>>
>>80846035

>Director Comeys testimony

One Congressman actually quoted Comey and asked the ape about her opinion on the subject. Her response?

> I do not know of such comment being made by Director Comey. I would have first to verify it, then formulate an answer for you
>>
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>74 TIMES
74 TIMES
>>
File: missionaries.jpg (341 KB, 1301x1000) Image search: [Google]
missionaries.jpg
341 KB, 1301x1000
>>80833851
i didnt go to that whorehouse to fuck whores
i went there to do missionary work
>>
>>80846191

Kek.
Here you go burger
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZtPwm8govy

Not a viking but eh..
>>
File: 1460313560373.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1460313560373.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
>>80846155
Her intent is apparent, in her intentional sharing of her emails with her lawyers. There is no ambiguity here.

Also as a side note: gross negligence with classified information is a felony, so there's that.

>>80846233
Pic related.
>>
>>80827269

That confused face on the guy after she answered the "is it legal or illegal to share classified information?"
>>
>>80827269

Goddamn, I could do that job. SHE DIN DU NUFFIN, I DIN DU NUFFIN, I DUNNO ANYFIN
>>
>>80832775
They could have held her in contempt of Congress, and they could impeach her.
>>
File: 1466523656995.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1466523656995.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>80845428
>is speeding a crime
>you have to ask highway patrol
>>
>>80844020
The most worrying part isn't the fact that it happens, but what the twisting of facts (after the revelations) and total lack of regret says about the character of these people.
As if the safety precautions are not required for a reason, and as if it's not information that is not secret for the good of the COUNTRY as opposed to the politician herself.

If she would just confess and say mistakes were made and they are committed to do the right thing from now on first it might have been ok and the show could go on. Instead she counters with blatant LIES.
>>
>>80846421
Goddamn, that is the voice of a news anchor or a seasoned Swedish detective my friend
>>
>>80841454
no on believed her, and nearly everyone left a soon as they could. this certainly isnt a win for her or hillary.
>>
>>80840581
>Still waiting for Chaffetz' referral to investigate Hillary for Purgory as he promised

already happened
>>
>>80847218
Yes of course that is worrying. But it is/should be a separate criminal matter and should be investigated as well.

>>80847221

Thanks. I work a lot with my voice. Still having a childish dream of doing voicework for movies and whatnot.
>>
So what's wrong with the AG who doesn't want to recommend the charges /pol/?
>>
>Do you believe there is such a thing as a strict liability offense?
>blah blah some shit about OSHA
>no, we went to law school. Is that a yes or a no?
>I've given you two examples
>I want a yes or a no
>I've given you two examples

>I'm doing 65 in a 55, have I broken the law?
>you'd have to ask the highway patrol
>everyone then proceeds to laugh at her shitty response

Jesus Christ, I'm probably 50% of all posts ITT but I just can't stop watching and raging over this shit. This god damn cunt needs to be hanged. I'm utterly disgusted.
>>
does anyone have the time for the patrolman stuff?
>>
>>80848057
143/14 = 2
t. common core

It is fucking retarded though mate, I sincerely hope this bitch gets impeached.
>>
>>80845745
I love Gowdy so much
>>
>>80848264
I don't have it set at the time, but this is the guy that says it. He's based as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeIP_0PkCEY
>>
>>80839540
Not simply confidential. She grossly mishandled and made available to hostile actors (doubtlessly this highly sensitive information is in Russia's and China's hands right now) Top Secret-SCI, Top Secret-SAP, Secret, and Confidential emails. The TS level communiqués are only available to be reviewed in special facilities known as SCIFs- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. This means a conscious decision had to have been made to share the info, because of the methods employed to house, shield, and protect the TS-SCI and TS-SAP level information. Seven email chains were classified TS-SAP at the time they were sent and received.

By the way, any anons who are Wiki editors need to get in there and add Hillary related articles and citations in the following. There is no mention in any of the following pages- not even the talk sections as far as I can tell!

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information_Facility

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)
>>
File: 1444393371329.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444393371329.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>80848902
yup it's there. 2:35 mark
>>
>>80849229
Yes, one of the chains contained information so classified that the Director of Intelligence would not even say the name of its originating agency in an open hearing. This was available to anyone who potentially hacked the server. More importantly, HRC's non-cleared lawyers had access to all of these emails and to the emails that they wiped off the face of the earth. They made sure no trace could be found. The FBI never saw them, but they did find work-related emails that HRC did not turn over, heavily suggesting that there could have been many more work emails that were wiped.
>>
>>80849745

It seems likely given the emails that were found did not have the required security headers and no emails were found with security headers that her lawyers deleted emails based on their headers which heavily implies at least some percentage of those deleted were classified with security headers.
>>
File: lynch.png (525 KB, 548x502) Image search: [Google]
lynch.png
525 KB, 548x502
>>80848319
>tfw you realize your boss is corrupt
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (7 KB, 184x186) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
7 KB, 184x186
>>80850441
>>
>>80827269
This was a bigger farce than the one at the UN in 2003.
>>
>>80827269
Is there an "I don't know" compilation out yet?
>>
>>80827269
The jews knew best that putting stupid people at the top means they can't spill the beans or form a sense of morality or loyalty. Just feed them money and they will do anything you tell them to do. They are too stupid to actually do something to thwart this plot.

This is exactly why 90% of GOP and DNC senators are complete idiots.
>>
>>80851046
or a "thank you for raising this very important subject" compilation
>>
>>80850852
You're going to have to provide some context here, Slovenia.

And I'm surprised I know your flag, thank you, /pol/.
>>
>>80827269
Reminds me of when Hillary was Testifying before Congress years ago when Bill Clinton was president and she couldn't recall anything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQureIC1QM
>>
>>80832756
I heard a rumor that it's possible to fire Lynch because she refused to give straight answers. Conflict of interest got brought up a lot by one of the questioners.
>>
>>80849745
Right, because they pieced the destroyed (read as: obstruction of justice, several federal statutes concerning the mishandling and storage of classified information, FOIA, Federal Records Act, national security crimes, etc.) via Huma's and others' retained emails in the discovered chains. Think of the most damning emails that were destroyed- I pray Russia and Assange release these to forever reveal to the world the despicable evil she is, truly and totally ruin and take her down, in a manner (of course) that doesn't NOT redact the names of certain assets in the field and doesn't put the same assets in grave danger.
>>
File: chef.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chef.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
>>80827269
FERDEFER REFERDEFER DEFER REFER!
>>
>>80843259
Guess there is no reason to even have clearances if you need to intend to fuck someone over to get in trouble for reading top secret emails. Because surely someone would admit they wanted to fuck somebody over and lets ignore the fact she also permanently deleted emails that she refused to turn over and it turned out they were work related so there are probably more top secret ones.
>>
>>80851046
If I have time over the weekend I'm going to make a compilation of every time she said "refer".

It's hard finding a hi-res copy of the whole thing though.
>>
>>80827269

The fix is in: Hillary will nominate Lynch for a Supreme court position because Lynch did NOT prosecute Hillary. 100% Corruption.
>>
>>80853226
these characterizations based on hypotheticals surely dont help
>>
>>80844452
>She's supposed to know information she's never fucking seen before in her life is classified, IF NO ONE FUCKING INDICATES THAT?
That is literally part of her job.
>>
>>80850210
Yep.
>>
>>80853226
>these characterizations based on hypotheticals surely dont help
When this DOES HAPPEN then what do we do...

Stupid FUCKS in America will elect the single most corrupt politician EVER to run for President...
>>
this is infurating.... WHY EVEN BOTHER TO GRILL THESE PEOPLE IF IT'S CLEAR THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND REFUSE TO ANSWER EVERYTHING

THERE IS CLEARLY NO FUCKING RECOURSE FOR THEIR ACTIONS

IF YOU'RE QUESTIONING WHETHER OR NOT THIS SHIT IS RIGGED YOU ONLY NEED WATCH 5 MINUTES OF THIS SHIT TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PROSECUTE THESE PEOPLE? IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO IMPLICATE THESE PEOPLE IN A COVER UP?

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?

WHY EVEN BOTHER HAVING THESE MEETINGS

IM FUCKING PISSED
>>
>>80853636
he's making a joke anon on the Lynching. Hillary's numbers are already plummeting and Trump has pulled ahead in recent polls. This gap will widen when he starts man handling her in debates.
>>
Thank you for raising this important issue.
>>
Lynch gets BTFO at 3:51:30
>>
>>80853762
>caring about a presidential candidate not being able to handle confidential info and then lying about it to a level where its an obvious conspiracy involving the FBI and the general attorney when jamal got shot for trying to bash a cop's head in and grab his gun after being stopped from armed robbery

you need to get your priorities in order bro
>>
>>80854325
i don't have any outstanding debt so i can make things like this a priority.
>>
>>80832311
this^

they always do that shit, and it's only getting worse. this is the new south afrika
>>
>>80845084
There's no precedent for someone building a nuke in their basement and detonating it in Dearborn, so would it be a crime to do so?
You can't just Google how to build a nuke, so clearly there wasn't intent, the perpetrator had to have simply stumbled upon it by accident, and then also accidentally forgotten the nuke at a bus station while they were passing through, where it may have fallen after being bumped, which caused it to detonate.
Clearly, there was no criminal intent, just accidents and negligence. :^)
>>
>>80851335
People without any responsibility and accountability making excuses/sliding/vague statements and getting away with it. The grilling with no repercussions, the powerless council and the shills among them etc.

Just as Bush&Co. got away back then so will Hillary&Co. because there isnt anyone in power to stop them.

Except this time the world is at stake and not some mid east shithole.
>>
>>80854579
stop talking about this shit then and go support BLM
>>
>>80827269
She's not stupid, she's just a corrupt lawyer.
>>
Can any americans specify to me what this committee was about specifically?

Was it about the clinton emails, or just asking questions to the general attorney for the country in general?
>>
>>80853762
I like to think they did it to start bringing to light the Foundation stuff at least a little. I personally hadn't heard a thing about that til the FBIanon mentioned it a bit before the press release of her not being indicted. Also, probably to show the actual caring public how fucking shady this shit is. Whether the republican congressmen were in on it or knew anything about it I am not sure, but I will say if so they are great actors. They, to me, looked genuinely pissed/concerned about this.
>>
>>80856057
I believe it was suppose to be about the email issue with a little gun issue thrown in. I'm not totally sure though. The Comey one was purely about the email verdict, and dems did the same thing then as they did with this one, and it's deplorable. Drives me to just insane amounts of internal rage seeing how dense the left is, and that they get away with deflection of this magnitude.
>>
How are these people so good at talking for 5 minutes and saying absolutely nothing?
>>
>>80856590

The amount of democratic lampooning of the topic (which was the emails) was absolutely disgraceful.
>>
The part just before 4 hours where the guy starts grilling her on whether she is aiding Hillary so that she can keep working during the Hillary presidency is damning. She wriggles out of answering but basically it's a huge YES.
>>
>>80856590
How is the subject of the committee decided and presented? Like, what was the subject of this committee on paper? "a committee about....." what?
>>
Don't mind me, just the obligatory "there's a Bill Whittle video for that" post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8
>>
>>80856057
Congressional oversight is oversight by the United States Congress over the Executive Branch, including the numerous U.S. federal agencies. Congressional oversight includes the review, monitoring, and supervision of federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation. These occur for the purposes of inquiry into a major US scandal - the last time such a committee convened was during the impeachment of Bill Clinton. This particular oversight conference was made originally to question Attorney General Lynch about the Hillary Clinton email scandal, but, as usual, every single Democratic congressman made it about Black Lives Matter and gun control.
>>
>>80857132
shit...
thanks for clarifying
>>
>>80827269
You could tell that Chaffetz wanted to throttle her.
>>
File: mike.jpg (54 KB, 606x432) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
54 KB, 606x432
Hands Up Don't Shoot is the Big Lie of Black Lives Matter.

Michael Brown had in hand on the gun of a police officer, ran away, and then charged with his 300 pounds of fury.
>>
>>80827269
She looks like that nigger cop in Law and Order.
>>
>>80857478
Yeah, the last few republicans looked even more pissed. I was shocked they didn't tell her to shut the fuck up about refer/defer and answer the question out of pure rage. Though glad they didn't as it would just have boosted her smug meter.
>>
>>80857520

No one cares about another dead nigger.

Fuck off.
>>
>that black guy after the first time stamp just spews about 'gun violence' despite it going down
>even mentions Trump

The fuck
>>
>>80855265
oh, its that one guy with a proxy...
>>
>>80856807
Officially, there is no particular "subject" of which to ask questions to a federal agency, just a "target" of an investigation - in this case, the Department of Justice and Attorney General Loretta Lynch. That is why the Democratic congressmen asked unrelated questions. The entire reason for opening up the investigation in the first place, though, was the email scandal.
>>
>>80858102
the chinese woman in 1:01:20 uses her time to talk about music copyrights and chinese spies
>>
The emails belonged to the public, they werent Hil's to delete.
She gave her laywers access to classified info, and said they didnt see anything.
At the time she was hosting that homebrew server, her Majestic cohorts praised her "brass balls" for doing so. Now not so much. This goes deeper than I can say. Its tied to cosmic cover up. Lynch, Comey, Clinton, have no say in this matter, if they want to exist...
>>
>>80832775

Yes, they can offer her immunity too, which is straight up bad.

They could threaten to remove her from power....

They could also remove her from power and convict her as the president could also pardon her and everyone else after it's all said and done.
>>
In order to create that server, Hillary had to share her .gov password. I wish someone would ask about that detail.
>>
>>80859426

I do not have that information at this time, I will refer you to the relevant department.

Also Hillary was never questioned by the FBI while under oath so she could simply lie or refuse to answer.
>>
>>80831162
Yes, the answer is yes
>>
>>80827269
this is obvious dindu mentality.

the nigger cant say that hillary broke the law no matter what happens.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Did you hear that part about government hiring private contractors transporting prisoners that blatantly violates the 8th amendment?

How is no one even responding to that? That was the craziest shit yet.
>>
>>80833337

She never said Thank you for raising this important issue to anything that was asked about the Hillary emails.

She even said it for the music licensing bullshit that California Dem talked about.
>>
>>80827269
What!?? Man I hate Lynch now
>>
>>80861055

That was a republican m80

It was right after all but one (1) democrat walked out.
>>
I watched it all day and missed the final say

What happened in the end?
>>
>>80852897
underated post
>>
The thing that bothers me more than anything else about this is the fact that no one in America gives a shit that this just happened. The news media literally gave it zero coverage. Young kids, middle aged, it doesn't matter, this was a fucking non-issue and most people will not know about it unless they are heavily interested in politics.

Most people are thinking "wow republicans talking about emails again sigh just leave hillary alone!! #BLM." This Lynch hearing wasn't made a hashtag and no one on Facebook even cares. I've scanned social media for about an hour now.

>>80860588
You think that's bad, there's actual for-profit prisons in America that get paid by the prisoner. Much more nefarious shit goes in in those, including torture and "elevator rides" (look that up). But America doesn't want to change it, because America has no sympathy for prisoners.
>>
Did they ask Comey if Clinton knew she had sent and received classified emails?
>>
>>80861772

Comey didn't give any insight into the FBI meeting with Hillary (which he did not personally attend) as I recall.
>>
File: TDD.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
TDD.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>80827269
No triple dog dare?
>>
/pol/ btfo once again
>>
>>80827269
For all you mad at her answers beware that she is under oath. You can not prosecute someone for lying if they never actually answer the question.

Q: Is you name Loretta Lynch?
A: I believe that that is the name on my Birth Certificate
Q: YES or NO is your Name Loretta Lynch?
A. As stated previously the document that declares my Birth has my name on it.

Etc.
>>
>>80857097

LOL holy shit
>>
>>80863665
yeah, what makes this especially rage inducing though is that by having this committee be "of general matters" you have the democrats literally talking about whatever the fuck else, and no one who cares about the emails can tell this bitch "answer the question directly or else youre gonna be held in contempt" or something...so this bitch talks with the utmost detail when it comes to blm shit but when it comes to the emails you have this lawyer jargon going on and on and on until the time is out
>>
Well I'm glad this thread is still up because my eternal rage over this nigger has not died down one bit.
>>
>>80865509

I'm listening to Trump's rally from last night.

It's the first time I've ever heard him speak.

Holy shit
>>
>>80865656
His rallies are pretty awesome. Some are better than others. I think my favorite was Las Vegas or the one in one of the Carolinas where he had some audience people come up and the old dude said

>"DO NOT let them intimidate you!!"

Is was America af tbhfam
>>
File: 1453941143753.jpg (24 KB, 267x375) Image search: [Google]
1453941143753.jpg
24 KB, 267x375
>>80865656
The nigga knows how to speak, amirite?
>>
File: 1467653347950.jpg (74 KB, 887x731) Image search: [Google]
1467653347950.jpg
74 KB, 887x731
>>80866068
>>80866095

He's gonna be President.
>>
>>80843314
I'm slowly using this scandal and other stuff to get my super hippy mum to realise how fucked up the Clintons and the Establishment really are.

Also yeah, highway patrol line was worth all the rage
>>
File: nigel farage7.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
nigel farage7.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>80866328
I fucking hope so. He deserves it way more than that corrupt cunt does.

By the way: in an unrelated matter: you aren't this retarded strayan, are you?

>>80853206

Because that nigger is fucking retarded who doesn't understand how the Commonwealth works.
>>
>>80866846

Nah boss, it's either 2am or 4am in Australia depending on region so there will be fewer of us around though.
>>
>>80827348
What's the name of the guy at 01:52:00. He's based as fuck. I have a folder with a bunch of webms of him destroying people in court.
>>
File: dumb asshole box.jpg (42 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
dumb asshole box.jpg
42 KB, 460x345
>>80867057
All right, thanks, man.

Please kill him though.
>>
File: 1466182875236.jpg (49 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1466182875236.jpg
49 KB, 460x345
>>80867502

Don't worry about the minorities mate, Australia is homogeneously white & right wing.
>>
File: 1460157821171.png (320 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460157821171.png
320 KB, 2000x1000
>>80868023
>>
>>80866328
You've gotta watch the Houston rally, including the speakers that were up before Trump.

Never in my life have I wanted to run down the street waving an American flag and shouting my patriotism from the bottom of my lungs as much as I did listening to the people who came before Trump. It was unbelievably inspiring.
>>
>>80868916

Will do over the weekend, I only get like 3gb data over the month (extra 1gb over weekends)
>>
>>80869057
Jesus Christ, anon. I don't even have that shit with my mobile providers. I have uncapped unlimited data with my Internet providers, and 20GB high speed, then unlimited throttled data with my mobile provider.

The that fuck is going on in straya?
>>
>>80869381

It's a mobile connection, can't get broadband where I am at the moment, the government is expanding the network to reach here soon™
>>
File: ohgodohjeezohcrapohman.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
ohgodohjeezohcrapohman.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>80869554
Ah, I see. Didn't mean to be a jerk, I'm just spoiled.
>>
Punxsutawney Phil's got nothing on you
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.