[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>German comedian calls Turkish PM a goat-fucker >Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
>German comedian calls Turkish PM a goat-fucker
>Turkey demands he be prosecuted for it
>Merkel agrees to allow it
>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal under German law, but a prosecution can only take place if a foreign government requests it.

I call on all Germans to explain your fucking selves.
>>
the whole problem could arise but only because there is this §103 ever. in what other country is there something like that? I remember not really a one. I would even describe it as anachronistic. but so be it. it exists now time, and thus has the law also come to the application. happens to be a common practice in a constitutional state. whether it will really come to a verdict, you must wait and have to decide which dishes. I'm assuming that erdogan, if in doubt, will go through all possible instances. procedure is the drag on some time. also creeps me the feeling that the government parties have agreed to compromise on one. one now agrees to in this particular case, a law enforcement, but will adjust well §103 or from the stress law book at the earliest opportunity to. course under observance of law prescribed rules.
>>
Merkel fail
>>
>>71019887
There was a third atomic bomb the US didn't get to use.
Sad.
>>
File: 1459387176529.png (547 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459387176529.png
547 KB, 600x800
>mfw I can insult those goatfuckers all day and not get arrested for it

Europe needs to get uncucked.
>>
>merkel agrees to allow it
wasted tax money for the court because no jury will dare touch him
>>
File: Böhmermann.png (1 MB, 1917x1075) Image search: [Google]
Böhmermann.png
1 MB, 1917x1075
>>71019887
>German "comedian" is actually a cucklord selfhating refugee cock sucker
>used to demonise and provoke hate against anti refugee protesters
>does shit like pic related, financed by the state

anyway, this shit is literally the best. Alle his fans are huge cucks and retard sjw and obviously support him
Now all the turks are calling those left wing idiots Nazis and racists

the only downside to this is that I have to see his idiot face everywhere
>>
>>71019887
So now if someone makes fun of a foreign dictator he can request Germany to persecute and even possibly expel him to be judged in foreign lands.
Bravo.
>>
>>71019887
He knew what he was doing and even knew he was gonna get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>71019887
Why do all germans look so low test?
>>
File: putin.jpg (848 KB, 532x550) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
848 KB, 532x550
>>71019887
Had a similar situation here in Poland, the guy was prosecuted as well, but in the end the charges were dropped I think
>>
>>71019887
Talk shit = Get fucked.

Hate speech =/= Free Speech

Simple mathematics.
>>
File: anglo blood.jpg (447 KB, 1944x2400) Image search: [Google]
anglo blood.jpg
447 KB, 1944x2400
>>71019887
>This is the so called "Aryan" that Pol wanks over
And this is your average (yes average) pure blooded anglo
>>
>>71020301
Hes a huge cuck, of course hes gonna look low test. Sometimes he insults the right people, usually he doesnt. Basically pretty much this >>71020227
>>
>>71020301
Not all of them. But leftists usually do. His face practically screams "fuck my wife and walk all over me please".
>>
>>71020453
Ha ha look! A Paki!
>>
>>71020586
Rich coming from someone living in Pakistan 2.0
>>
>>71020064
Switzerland has a similar law. But the difference is that you need to insult both the country and the leader at the same time. Saying Erdogan is a goat-fucker isn't illegal, saying Turkey is a nation of goat-fuckers and Erdogan is the greatest goat-fucker of them all would be illegal apparently.

We really need to change our constitution to have free speech like the US. I doubt the majority would even vote in favour of it tho, because muh holocaust denial.
>>
File: 1458578916944.jpg (191 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1458578916944.jpg
191 KB, 749x903
>>71020453
>it's a pakistani thinks he can talk to any other country about politics/culture/not being a shithole thread
>>
>>71019887
Isn't a federal governments main priority protecting its citizens from foreign threats?
I would say enforcing treaty clauses taken out of context like >>71020064
are way down the line of priorities.

Germany needs a revolt and it needs one fast!
>>
File: 1458560866123.png (437 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458560866123.png
437 KB, 600x600
>>71020651
The actual mad man just posted something against his law
>>
>>71020626
Aww nevermind. Just someone with a proxy.
>>
>>71020681
Hey, I don't have to deal with first world problems of being cucked by niggers and have feminists dictate my vocabulary with rape accusations.

I am okay with what I have. I live in a 3rd world country very comfortably.
>>
>>71020807
Not for long my Arab friend
>>
>>71019887
>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal under German law

Crazy. There are so many laws in Germany that takes away your freedom (eg. illegal to question the holocaust).

People in Norway have WAY more freedoms.
>>
>>71020866
Our government should look into sea water distillation. I remember Singapore did the same when Malaysia wanted to close their taps. We have a port down south that gives us access to sea water. The river flow from North is being squeezed by India but they are also facing a water crisis as population density has exceeded the land resources.
>>
>>71020173
Germany =\= Yurop

Also, my grandma's local news (Our Prague 7) printed an article titled "Is fear of Muslims in Prague justified?" and it says stuff like
>Religion above law: Sharia is what most muslims believe
>Muslims in Germany try to discipline natives by imposing Sharia in certain areas
>There isn't enough Muslims here, so we haven't seen any such attempts yet
>"Chajbar Chajbar" is a song by Hezbollah and shit, that's just as badly meant as Allahu ackbar
>"two thirds of Czechs don't like Muslims, which gets us names as 'intolerant, bigoted' and who knows what else".
>It's hard to find common points with, say, the Vietnamese or Chinese. But have you ever heard that a bunch of Vietnamese attacked an airport, killing ten, twenty, thirty people?

BASED PRAGUE 7
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>71020173

>mfw one of the last safe places in Yurop
>mfw nobody gives mudslimes anything
>mfw mudslimes run away as soon as they arrive
>mfw everyone over 30 isn't indoctrinated and gladly calls themselves racist
>mfw I can use any racial slur I want and no one can do shit about it, no one even gives a shit

I always knew living in this shithole would pay off.
>>
File: 1460185020819.jpg (59 KB, 852x436) Image search: [Google]
1460185020819.jpg
59 KB, 852x436
Why are germans such a subhumans? When will we start finnal solution for german-cuck problem.
>>
Merkel - The woman who sold Germany.

Don't let anybody kid you that Germany is a democracy or that it has an independent justice system.
>>
>>71020173
>The breeding ground of shekelstien and goldbergs, all in burgerland
>The entire education system run by goldberg liberals and feminists, all in burgerland
>The entire feminist/SJW/LGBT movement began in burgerland

Pot call the kettle black.
>>
File: zzzz.jpg (121 KB, 653x794) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
121 KB, 653x794
A classic Merkel. I can't even.
>>
>>71019887
Well, I'm not a German, kid, but obviously somebody needs to explain this to you because you clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about, so here goes:
"Useful idiots" like yourselves clearly see the Boehmermann affair as some kind of lesson in how cucked the Germans are. It is - but the very opposite sort of lesson that you think it is. Boehmermann is not standing up against Merkel's programme of mass collective cuckoldry. On the contrary, Boehmermann is the new hope for pursuing it, even after it half-foundered on the resistance of German voters and various European countries, mostly to the east.
If Boehmermann had wanted to "test the limits of satire in Germany" he had a hundred golden opportunities to do it these last 9 months. Anytime from August on, when Germany became a dictatorship run by a madwoman making and breaking laws at will and controlling the media with an iron fist, he could have broadcast a poem running

Sie scheisst auf EU-Allianz
Weswegen? Wegen Ahmeds Schwanz

or something along those lines. The thing is, he never did. He chose rather to direct his "satirical genius" against those who called the Marxists from Syriza the liars they are against AfD voters in Saxony.
Funny, isn't it, that he only discovered his hatred of dictators when his own homegrown dictator was forced to make a deal with a Middle Eastern dictator that looks like it is actually at least slowing down the Muslim invasion of his country.
Boehmermann is Merkel's means of continuing to be Merkel even after she has been prevented from being her traitorous destructive self by the remaining healthy forces in her own society. If Boehmermann and the forces that support him have their way, we will back this summer in the same position we were in last: 200,000 mudslimes crossing the German border every month. That isn't "rebellion", kid. That is subservience under the mask of "irreverence". Don't be taken in by it.
>>
>>71019887
I stopped trying to explain the politics these days, Merkel is just batshit insane.
>>
>>71021126
Get rid of your Russkies first, Janis.
>>
merkel and germany are erdogans bitches who would do anything for some muslim dick, erdogan pretty much already runs germany with his 1m soldiers of islam that merkel welcomed to once great non-sharia nation
>>
>>71021454

I'd rather have ruskies than mudslimes, Helmut.
>>
HAHAHHAA
Götü yarılsın da sıçamasın işallah, Erdogan dan başka kerçek bir adamı olur zaten! ;)
>>
>>71020173

I can say whatever the fuck I want without risking the government coming to punish me. Nobody's obligated to give me a microphone, though. The only thing I can't do, is tell people to commit violent acts against others. Which is fair. Our supreme court actually cleared a guy who said "Jews are parasites that needs to be eradicated publicly", stating that it would be in violation if his constitutional right to free speech if he was punished by the government. Apparently, this was not explicitly inciting violence, since it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, he did not specify who or how, etc. The government had to pay all his legal bills.

I think even in Sweden you can say whatever the fuck you want. Of course, the SJWs will hammer you, but the government won't do shit.
>>
>>71021443
At this point one might actually allow the possibility of her being a zionist puppet. NSA, refugees, etc.
Worst chancellor ever.
>>
>>71019887
That guy is a liberal cuck anyway, fun to watch it backfire on him when he calls out roaches for their human right violations.
>>
the entire german nation is a joke
>>
File: King of kebapstania.jpg (23 KB, 520x282) Image search: [Google]
King of kebapstania.jpg
23 KB, 520x282
>>71021655
>>
>>71019887
i hate this faggot
hes such a wanna be rich fag liberal that makes fun of everyone that doesnt follow the mainstream muslim cock sucking agenda
>>
>>71021812
It has been since 1945. Before that we kicked ass.
>>
>>71019887
When Bush 2.0 was President krautfags were calling him names daily, anyone go to jail for that?
>>
>>71021655
nice meme
>>
>>71019887
> Merkel throws another puppet under the bus
> news at 11
>>
>>71019887
Thank God for the first amendment.
>>
>>71020301
Because all the high test Germans died in WWII
>>
File: 1444342745886.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444342745886.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>71019887
I don't really like this guy, but the problem are the Turkroaches who just can't handle bantz.
>>
>>71021716
So you have the imagination to allow the possibility of Merkel being a Zionist puppet but not enough imagination to allow the possibility that Boehmermann is a Merkel puppet?

What Boehmermann is doing is basically pleading with Merkel to continue to be Merkel.

Just take a look at the comments on this article on the super-cucked German website Web.de:

http://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/tv-film/jan-boehmermann/jan-boehmermann-bundesregierung-entscheidung-31495422

The people who are now up in arms about German national sovereignty and the right of "satirists" in Germany to say what they want about whom they want are the very same people as were demanding, three months, that German old-age pensioners be thrown out of their homes to give apartments to Muslim migrants and that German women be forced to wear long skirts so as not to provoke Muslim rapists.

Don't you GET it? These people - and Boehmermann is now their spokesman, hero and martyr - want to destroy the deal with Erdogan not because they LOVE their country but because they HATE it and because, before Merkel was forced to make that deal, she was well on the way to utterly destroying it. They feel that if the Turkey deal collapses, the destruction can begin again and they will soon have that free speech, democracy, dignity etc. that they are PRETENDING to defend here torn away from them forever by the swarms of millions of brutal sand-niggers that they love so much as the "exterminating angels" who will relieve them of their guilt.
>>
>>71022006
I think you mean Bush 0.2...oh snap I here sirens
>>
>>71022003
He's the German John Oliver right? Always funny when lefties eat themselves
>>
File: 1349906309939.png (22 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1349906309939.png
22 KB, 267x320
>>71021211
German government exists for the solely reason to suck the blood and money out of its own people while slowly replacing them with third world migrants to dump the low wage area even lower and feed the corporations.

They make sure no fire will ever arise since in the multi social media age its more easy than ever to supress the public opinion by simply erasing and hungint down any critical voice.

The government pulled out Germany`s teeth(weapon free zone), blinded it(massive propaganda aperatus) and cut off their dicks.
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (484 KB, 698x555) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
484 KB, 698x555
>>71019887

>yfw when he gets send to turkey and beheaded
>>
It's a pretty great situation because everyone involved is a cunt and everyone involved looks bad.
- Böhmermann is fucked because he broke the law. It's a retarded law that needs to be repealed but he broke it nontheless.
- Merkel and the government look like weak lapdogs that do exactly what the Turks say.
- The state run media looks like a weak lapdog that does exactly what the government says.
- Erdogan and the Turks look like thin skinned little bitches that can't handle the bants.
>>
>>71022238
Yeah, isn't it?
Even funnier, though, when lefties very cunningly and succesfully pursue their agenda and stupid Australian wannabe-rightists are too fucking dumb to see what they are doing and think they are "eating themselves".
>>
File: 1460703077472.png (289 KB, 359x505) Image search: [Google]
1460703077472.png
289 KB, 359x505
>>71022238
Not really, he´s a faggot, but not Oliver-bad.

I wonder why everyone is suprised about Ferkel, we have SEK storming internet-trolls apartments because of Facebook posts insulting fugees. There is no free speech in this cucked state
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>71022354
this. I FUCKING HATE ERDOGAN FUCKING MUSLIM DOG REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71021005

What's your opinion on your parliament rejecting a bill to ban child marriages on the grounds of it being "anti-islamic"?
>>
>>71020438
His punishment was running the state news channel for few months and then becoming its "face". He does this job to this very day.

Because let's face it - to run a conservative medium you either need to have balls or be a giant dickhead.
>>
>>71019887
Germs please take the kike micropenis out of your ass.
>>
>>71020460
Looks on the lower end of average for an anglo tbqh mate
>>
>>71019887
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Germany gone 540 degrees from burning kikes for nothing to arresting own people who said bad words in comedy.
>>
>>71021668
Bro you are way of base here. We have this piece of shit
sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hets_mot_folkgrupp
Which apparently you have some version of too. I dont know about the norweigian law but here it basicly says that you cant make offensive statements toward particular groups( of course excluding ethnic swedes) in public or meant to be heard by the public.
We had the worlds first free speech law and now we are where we are.
>tfw when breaking the law every post
>>
>>71019887
Problem is that most people didn't get the "joke." His whole intention was exposing what a cuckcountry Germany really is. It don't like the guy but that was pretty genius.
>>
>tfw Merkel is a nazi goatfucking Muslim slave swamp monster and there's absolutely nothing she can do to prosecute me for saying that
Feels good to be American man.
>>
>>71019887
I'd love to know if they would do the same if he made fun of Trump
>>
>>71019887
What the fuck Germans? Don't you look out for your own?

Ya'll need to fix your shit.
>>
File: 1421496660265.jpg (141 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1421496660265.jpg
141 KB, 853x543
Jesus Christ Europe. You guys need America to bring you some Freedom.
>>
>>71022354
>can't handle the bantz
This is not a Mongolian salad board, it is a fucking country we are talking about.
>>
>>71020460
>pure blooded anglo
He looks more like a Jute to me. Lol I bet you're not even a real anglo, prob just some filthy saxon lol
>>
>>71022812
Depends where you said it and how you said it. There is no recipe what Germany considers arrest worthy at this point.
>>
>>71020227
>German "comedian" is actually a cucklord selfhating refugee cock sucker

Are there any Germans left in Germany?
>>
>>71022867
Send some death squads please.
>>
File: Schroeder.jpg (27 KB, 505x379) Image search: [Google]
Schroeder.jpg
27 KB, 505x379
>>71019887
Jesus! And these degenerates are actually telling us about freedom of speech?!?

Here in Russia we can call the Turkish PM however we want. Germans should pull their heads out of their asses and import some real democracy from Russia ASAP!
>>
>>71022867
Burger, that's your policy. You created this Germany after WW2. I remember a Slovenian writing Bush an insult email and CIA came to pick him up next morning to lock him up in USA.
>>
>>71021108
Things like this make me proud of having Czech ancestry. Stay strong based Czechia
>>
So german bro's, what's happening now?

Are people mad? Are the other parties mad? Will Merkel need to step down after officially cucking her nation by prosecuting a German citizen for insulting Erdogan?
>>
That's just awful. Grow the fuck up already, a joke should be taken as a joke.
>>
>>71022013
I just watched it in the natsoc thread, but thanks anyways ;^)
>>
>>71023081
keep watching until it sticks
>>
>>71023076
>insulting
It's comedy. Merkel should visit YouTube and see how much insulting goes on there.
>>
Germany is fucking dead. We need a moratorium board
>>
>>71022231
>german humor
>>
>>71019887
>implying Erdogan isn't a goat fucker
>implying a statement of fact counts as an insult
>>
File: 1452721723849.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1452721723849.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>71021870
MAXIMUM KEK
>>
>>71020173
White guilt is the most successful cultural export America's ever produced. They're fucked now, but don't pretend you people had nothing to do with it.
>>
I hope he gets prison

Would be literally win-win

>leftycuck gets BTFO for committing the hate-speech he always whines about
>this shithole of a country is probably gonna have some drama about their ridiculous """freedom""" of speech laws
>>
>>71023375
>Holocaust denial is verboten
>factual statements are not illegal
Pick one
>>
>German
>comedian
>>
>>71023422
Perhaps we've influenced its popularity but it certainly isn't our fault that your countries decided to implement these laws. If you think we are bad ones just remember that we still have unabated free speech.

Also, I suggest you look up the Frankfurt School if you want to learn about the real cultural Marxist exporters.

>mfw it has simply come full circle for Germany
Not surprised in the least.
>>
who cares if he is a cuck?

This is useful for fighting Merkel in the public square, stand on the principle to win over people.
>>
>>71020586

Haha look! another paki!
>>
>>71021254
Difference is that American is decentralized so even though that shit took off it didn't sweep the nation
>>
>>71023837
>Germans
>fighting
pick one
Germany doesn't fights 2 million migrants, not to mention caring about some unknown comedian.
>>
He will write a book in prison and in three Years when he is outta jail we will have a new leader
>>
>>71020064
is this some google translate f am?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRcWB2e0ZBk
0:13
>>
>>71021126
I guess there are some advantages to living under the rule of Doctor Doom
>>
File: JE-SUIS-CHARLIE-PARIS-RALLY.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
JE-SUIS-CHARLIE-PARIS-RALLY.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>71024061
Not now, but if we want them to one day, we need to win them over.
There are few better ways to do so then to stand on principle and demonstrate how your opponents will not do so.
>>
>>71021655
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Greece-Bavaria.jpg (84 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Greece-Bavaria.jpg
84 KB, 400x320
>>71019887
>>71019887
That's why the proud Bavarians want to be independent from the northern turks AKA "Germans" and don't identify as such.
>>
File: 2980477852344585.jpg (115 KB, 760x618) Image search: [Google]
2980477852344585.jpg
115 KB, 760x618
Its okay if other countries do it.
>>
File: CYdXTZlWcAAkpjX.jpg (93 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
CYdXTZlWcAAkpjX.jpg
93 KB, 537x720
>>71025090
>>
>>71024638
After watching the whole thing, the comedian said more than just calling him a goat fucker. He also said he had fellatio with 100 goats and that he is a pedophile and so on...pretty funny stuff. Anyway, demonstrations do nothing, since leaders in Democracy don't care about people's opinions. Sadly Socialists cared more about demonstrations than democracies.
>>
>>71024484
>in jail
>write book
>new leader
reminds me of something
>>
>>71025161
Social media is the best tool.
As much as I liked to mock slacktivism, it has an actual effect. Just look at the effect of the #cruzsexscandal campaign.
if #jesuisBoehmermann trends it might lead some libtards on the trail to waking up.
It's better than doing nothing
>>
>>71024638
That photo, such a missed opportunity to rid the world of a handful of parasites.
>>
File: 1324386993412.jpg (138 KB, 417x553) Image search: [Google]
1324386993412.jpg
138 KB, 417x553
>>71019887

Wow Fascism in full swing!

Great job Merkel cunt!
>>
>>71020453
Hows it feel knowing Mohammed is burning hell for being a faggot
>>
>>71019887
>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal
you are so fucking cucked that I almost want to cry Deutchland.
>>
>>71020453
Kill yourself you dirty Muslim pile of shit. Muhammad was a pigfucker and Allah sucks cocks in hell
>>
>>71025762
The only thing that matter and mattered are the laws. If you allow migrants you simply allow them, no matter the protests or different politicians you elect, it's all pointless if you don't change the law. Talking means absolutely nothing in politics or demonstrations. You could be camping for decades like they camp near white house, to ask for change in law, literally nothing will change if they don't NEED to change. Your goal as activist should be to MAKE them to NEED to change. Writing poems and complaining doesn't changes anything, only brute force applied at government buildings/people does change in law.
>>
File: 1460233199097.png (137 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
1460233199097.png
137 KB, 600x1040
>>71020173
You're not allowed organize a boycott of Israel though. How does it feel you subservient goy?
>>
>>71026270
I hear what you are saying, but if you damage their credibility you damage their political potential and sway. Again just look at Cruz.
The sex scandal, whether or not it's ever proven is irrelevant. It created doubt of him which will stick with him forever. It alone won't force him to do anything and it won't end him, but it all adds up in the end.
In the same way this thing, combined with the censorship of German facebook, arrests of Germans online, cover up of Colon, it all adds up in the end. The public must be kept aware and excited up to the point that there are protests, then party members turning on her, loss of political sway, and possibly resignation although highly unlikely.
At the minimum it can damage her party and prevent future Merkels.
What else is there to do?
>>
>>71022803
>>71022867
He thinks his country isn't cucked under different circumstances
That's cute anon

Just keep thinking your country isn't cucked, goy.. Your country doesn't have feminist quotas in their military. You're not racemixing capital and nor are ypu being outbred by Mexicans. You so redpilled and not deluded, goyim
>>
Stop whining about weak germans. When we start up the ovens again you guys will be the first to complain.
>>
>>71020460
Yeah that is more Germanic than Anglo. You can tell because of the square jaw. Real Anglos have longer more angular faces, like Somalis and other people from Eastern Africa.
>>
>>71021254
>Literally Islam : The country
>thinks anywhere else is a shithole compared to his own worthless country

had a kek bud
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
anyone else think this reminds you of that comdian who got killed for making fun of that guy in v for vendetta
>>
>>71022275
>Freedom of Speech
There is no such thing in Europe. Come to Germany and call a police officer a "Bulle" or just point your finger on your head.
>>
>>71021254
At least in America we can call the kettle a nigger without going to prison.
>>
>>71019887
> Twitter leftie with a tv show possibly gets thrown in jail for spreading his dogma
> Either way turks are responsible for it, showing the world their true roach faces

There are only winners in this round.
>>
Sounds like slander
>>
>>71019887
Public Order Act 1986, (British Law)

"Fear or provocation of violence.

(1)

A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)

uses towards another person threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

(b)

distributes or displays to another person any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

with intent to cause that person to believe that immediate unlawful violence will be used against him or another by any person, or to provoke the immediate use of unlawful violence by that person or another, or whereby that person is likely to believe that such violence will be used or it is likely that such violence will be provoked."

Even a person was apprehended because he called a police horse "gay".

...I'm all in for freedom of speech, but it's not just German or Turkish law, see.
>>
>>71028272
>(1)
>A person is guilty of an offence if he—
>.
>(a)
>uses towards another person threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour,

That's a scary ass law. Why don't the british protest this? This is 1984 esque. Look at how broad that phrasing is.
>>
>>71019887
Its the same dude who wrote this song,
faggots

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>71022867
America pls fix europe. thanks
>>
>>71019887
>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal under German law
What the fuck?

Wait so when trump gets crowned god-emperor of america and all those pinkhairs and jiggaboos flee to germany, he can have them prosecuted for whining about him?
>>
>people not getting whats happening
here is what will happen
>merkel give the case to prosecution
germany is ruled by law only blablabla
>judge will relief böhmermann of all charges
freedom of press is secured hurrdurr
>>
>>71019887
>I call on all Germans to explain your fucking selves.

same shit as usual
tell the truth, get jailed
see holohoax
>>
>>71019887
all/most good geramns died in ww 1 and 2 . end of the story
>>
>>71021926
this. i hope he lands him jail and gets redpilled the hard way. i'd support his cause if he didn't ridicule right wingers all the time.
>>
>>71020173
What about insulting Jews? or your masters are the limit of your freedom?
>>
>>71021202
oh poland...
this would take bit longer than a day
>>
>>71029089
Yeah you can in America
>>
>>71019887
"""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""
>>
>>71019887
Germany is officially a fascist state.
My time to kill krauts, grampa.
>>
>>71022223
>German old-age pensioners be thrown out of their homes to give apartments to Muslim migrants
you know that was highly exaggerated right?
>>
>>71029702
>exaggerated
>not blatantly false
Just stop, pussy
>>
>>71029394
ppl who think he's not funny, are probably poor fags.
>>
>>71022006
political satire isn't illegal in germany
not sure where exactly they draw the line but nobody directly cursed your president on the media
>>
>>71029394
He is an entertainer.
>>
>>71029966
more like ententrainer
if he was working for a real tv channel his show wouldn't have survived this long
>>
File: image.png (127 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127 KB, 468x264
>>71021655
>>
>>71019887
its hard to explain myself for something i had no say in
>>
>>71019887
Guy sounds like a faggot, like most Germans.

But any German who's okay with their government prosecuting him because of whispers from another country is a complete cuck.
>>
>>71021431

Best post in this thread, and sadly enough, probably absolutely correct.
>>
>>71020173

hehe, It´s over when Shillary wins. Welcome back in 1984.
>>
>>71020460

>Anglos
>Pure bloods

You're a fucking mongrel race of Celts/Romans/Anglo-Saxon-Jutes/Viking Normans
>>
>>71029089
You can easily insult anyone.

Only time insulting jews will get you in trouble is if you work in hollywood honestly.
>>
>>71030446

You're the one speaking a mongrel language

Glad we've completely colonised you fuckers
>>
>>71030203
fuck off potato gypsy it's not like he is getting extradicted
he knew exactly what was coming for him as he clearly said "the following I am going to say is illegal in germany"
>>
>>71030446
Celtic Roman Anglo Saxon Jute Viking Mongrel, best Mongrel.
>>
Every time I think of modern Germany it literally ruins my day.
What the fuck.
>>
>>71030637
He provoked a dictator to slap him, and you applaud the dictator's slap.
>>
>>71029702
Jesus Christ, it is fucking incredible that this thread can go on and on and ALL of you - ignorant Amerifucks and infantile German Gymnasiasten both - can keep on entirely missing the point here.

The one person who has bothered to respond in any way to my contention that BOEHMERMANN IS ALMOST CERTAINLY BEING PAID, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY MERKEL TO "ATTACK" HER FOR HER "SUBSERVIENCE" is a Bahnhofklatscher libtard who thinks that all the horror stories about Germany sacrificing its own people for migrants are "exaggeration".

Does it not TELL you anything that all the people who, three months ago, were shouting "You go, girl!" to Merkel are - now that Merkel has been halfway compelled to desist from her madness and been forced into a deal with Erdogan which is VERY VERY FAR from anything she originally planned - shouting to Boehmermann: "You go, Jan! You TELL that weak subservient woman that we Germans do and say what we want!"

Because - THINK about this for a minute, you poor gullible children! - WHAT IS IT THAT GERMANS HAVE ACTUALLY WANTED these past nine months? What "national sovereignty" are Boehmermann's millions of newly-emerging friends actualld defending?

THE SOVEREIGN POWER TO OPEN UP THE BALKAN ROUTE AGAIN AND DESTROY EUROPE, you dumb fucking kiddies!

Boehmermann IS MERKEL, you MORONS!

Honestly, sometimes I feel like giving up on this board...
>>
>>71029628
It's not their fault, they got Jew'd hard.
Germans are the golden retrievers of Europe. Blonde, extremely intelligent, and yet suicidally trusting and completely defenseless. They need someone to help them.
>>
>>71019887
500 REPLIES AND NO SOURCE. FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
>>71019887

american liberal here. Germany is in a tough position, having spurred the Turkey-EU deal just recently and Ergodan being, well, not the most diplomatically savvy of leaders. Still, if you cave in on matters like this, the society you are trying to protect isn't even worth protecting. I call on all of us, Germans, Americans, Turks, liberals, conservatives, whomever to talk about Ergodan fucking animals on every social media platform you're on. Fuck anyone who wants to fuck with freedom of speech

>inb4 all liberals are PC-freaks
>>
File: gollum.jpg (27 KB, 330x306) Image search: [Google]
gollum.jpg
27 KB, 330x306
>>71019887
JAIL ALL THOSE WHO CALL ME AUTHORITARIAN !!
>>
File: unimpressed face.jpg (20 KB, 361x360) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed face.jpg
20 KB, 361x360
mfw Jan Böhmermann wants to be the face of 'freedom of speech' but he blocks anyone who isn't a radical leftist like himself on Twitter because he can't handle other people's opinions
>>
>>71020453
>call white PM goat fucker
>nothing happens
>>
>>71030998

I was the only one pointing out that your post was the best one and most reasonable in this entire thread.

All of this is just a plan to get back to the previous policy of complete open borders.
>>
>>71031207
"wat iz google?!?!"

hurr durr hamburger
burger freedom
murrica

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3541582/Germany-announce-decision-Turkish-prosecution-call.html
>>
>>71031252
Yeah GREAT IDEA, dumbfuck American high-school kid. Let's all join in a big SJW chorus with Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex and call Erdogan a goatfucker and a child-molester and other random irrelevant childish shit because he's a DICTATOR and we don't like DICTATORS, do we, oh noooooo.....and then Merkel's deal with him will collapse and she will be able to say: "ah well, I have no choice now but to open up the Balkan Route again....I didn't want this, of course....but that BIG BAD Jan Boehmermann he was JUST TOO CLEVER AND REBELLIOUS AND INDEPENDENT-MINDED for me....so it's back to 250,000 sandniggers swarming over our borders every month, fellow Germans...SO HABT IHR ES GEWOLLT!!!"

Jesus fucking Christ HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?
>>
File: mitchell laugh.gif (418 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
mitchell laugh.gif
418 KB, 245x138
Erdogan is a cock gobbling, necrophiliac pedophile.

He loves dicking little boys in front of his mother while she flicks her 200 year old bean.

Stupid Turkroach cunt.
>>
>>71021655
Ik heb geen Meme voor je, dus hierbij een >jij en een hatelijk verzoek tot opkankering uit Nederland.
>>
>>71031622
PP-PLS LORD ERDOGAN PLS DONT SEND US MORE RAPEFUGEES!! HERE TAKE FEW BILLIONS AND SOME JAILED COMEDIANS YOU DON'T LIKE AND SOME VIRGIN SACRIFIED TO THE VOLCANO
I HOPE OUR OFFERINGS PLEASE YOU MASTER ERDOGAN *SSLLURRRP*
>>
>>71031622
oh my god I just found my new favorite pasta
>>
File: 1265657010177.jpg (8 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1265657010177.jpg
8 KB, 200x150
>>71020064
>in what other country is there something like that?
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Qatar come to mind. GG germany.
>>
>>71031252
You're not a true liberal if you think that
>>
File: 1455629491938.png (122 KB, 392x328) Image search: [Google]
1455629491938.png
122 KB, 392x328
>>71021655
Jij moet eens goed uit ons land optyfen, jij Saraceense klerelijer.
>>
>>71030998
>No one should consider this an example of free expression being stifled
>It's all part of a scheme to fill Europe with mudshits
>>>/x/

>>71031426
>I thought the above post was the most reasonable post
>>>/sci/
Go learn what it means to be reasonable.

Just because the baguette made a neat story doesn't mean it should be considered "the clear truth". And this isn't a reason to ignore that these laws are dogshit.
>>
File: kaiser bill.jpg (70 KB, 599x696) Image search: [Google]
kaiser bill.jpg
70 KB, 599x696
Okey guys, democracy is finished, bring back the Kaiser and this time we will have a final solution for the problem of the eternal anglo.
>>
File: mahon.jpg (71 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
mahon.jpg
71 KB, 650x433
post yfw you realize Putin is the mastermind behind all this and the russians are in it for the long run
>>
>>71019887

This what happens when you put a woman in charge.

USA, you have been warned.
>>
>>71030998
Merkel can't open the border again because it was blocked by Austria etc. Even if the deal with Turkey fails, the only country that will be flooded will be Greece.
>>
>>71019887
Explain? What is there to explain. They have no weapons of course government will rule them and can't do anything about it. Get fucked germretards.
>>
If anybody doubted that Merkel has to disappear, they don't doubt anymore.

82% of Germans oppose Merkel's decision.
>>
File: hDBJQb5.gif (409 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
hDBJQb5.gif
409 KB, 640x381
>>71021431
Or you could have just regular freedom and say whatever the fuck you want; but nope.

Voltaire had a good quote about this
>>
So who's the new Hitler.
Lets figure it out before its too late!
>>
>>71032218
GERMANY HAS 30 GUNS PER 100 PEOPLE ACTUALLY !
>>
File: 21521212.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
21521212.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
Germany is done, this fucking betrayal of your own citizen and your own freedom

We need a wall
>>
>>71023076
This time she pissed off the right AND left wing parts of the government. But she'll survive this, she always does and we end up even more cucked.
>>
>>71023020

I'm not talking shit, because at this point I really do think Russia has more freedom of speech than Germany, but it reminds me of the old joke where the American is talking to the Soviet and says "American free speech is wonderful, we can criticize our president whenever we want". The Russian replies "But in Soviet Union we also have free speech, we can criticize your president whenever we want too!"
>>
>>71032113
>russians are in it for the long run

Their economy is literally being BTFO'd by Slovenia. Slovenia!
>>
>>71031809
What the fuck is that flag? Cyprus? Well, OK, it's understandable that you don't like Erdogan.

But to try to spell it out in language you can understand:

What happens if the huge community of German martyr-worshippers that has grown up around Boehmermann in the past few days - and which, let me reiterate in passing, is suspiciously co-extensive with the community of the people who were 100% fine with Merkel's traitorous policies of August-March and thought she was a fine representative of "their" Germany - gets its way and either the German government or the German courts say to Erdogan: "fuck you; any of our citizens has the right to sling any obscene infantile slander at you that he wishes to sling and we are going to see that he goes unpunished for it.'?

I'll tell you what happens: Erdogan (with fairly good cause, in my opinion) finds some way to officially or unofficially cause the current "Turkey takes back the migrants" deal to collapse and July 2016 ends up looking much like July 2017, only worse, with 500,000 Arabs, Persians, sub-Saharan Africans, whateverthefucks turning up on Greek and Italian beaches every month.

Merkel will then do what she has been itching to do all along, ever since Paris, Koeln, Sachsen, Brussels etc. forced her to rein herself in a bit, and pull another Aylan Kurdi: "let's abolish the borders AGAIN!"

Only this time she will have the VERY strong argument on her side that she TRIED to do it some other, less rapidly and massively destructive way but the PRIDE OF THE GERMAN NATION blocked her there.

Get it now?
>>
File: 1460335237322.jpg (162 KB, 757x683) Image search: [Google]
1460335237322.jpg
162 KB, 757x683
löl cucks, nothing new here
>>
>>71019887
>>German comedian calls Italian dictator a pizza-fucker
>>Italy demands he be prosecuted for it
>>Hitler agrees to allow it
>>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal under German law, but a prosecution can only take place if a foreign government requests it.

What year is it?
>>
>>71032427
Wait until it gets a little warmer and her refugees leave the emergency camps and go on mass riots because they haven't been assigned a job, a Mercedes and a house each.
>>
>>71032557
that's a bad shoop, even for a roach
>>
We must all thank USA for providing this board or about 80% of the posters would have to have banned because of racism, hate speech and whatnot, if it was under some other country's legislation.
tells a lot really.
>>
>>71028479
THAT SONG IS A SATIRE YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>71020095
Are you sure nukes even exist?
>>
>>71031985

He clearly isn't French, and linking me to /sci/ doesn't change the meaning of the word reasonable. Nobody is ignoring any laws or any of the other babble you are talking about.

The issue is that you, and most of the people in this thread, are swallowing the red herring of focusing on Erdogan and German law instead of seeing the political play behind it.

This is just an interplay by German state-funded Media and the German government in order to get back to the same pro-refugee open border policy.

Of course Erdogan is fucking ridiculous, of course the German law is ridicilous, of course Merkel is ridicilous, that was clear before all of this happened, but the real plan here is to get back to open borders and have Germany swallow 1.2 Million "refugees" in a year again.
>>
>>71032591
They already are leaving their centers and are trying to act though, or at least that's my mother told me. Of course they don't do this shit when there are men around, or maybe it's because I generally look like I am about to kill someone.
>>
File: 1458153419523.jpg (249 KB, 1267x850) Image search: [Google]
1458153419523.jpg
249 KB, 1267x850
>>71020460
>And this is your average (yes average) pure blooded anglo
>>
>>71032524
LMAO, ARE YOU SAYING A POLITICAL LEADER WILL CHANGE HIS DEALS BECAUSE... OF A POEM? THIS WILL ONLY MAKE ERDOGAN LOOK MORE OF A JOKE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND WITHIN TURKEY

THAT EXACT SAME COMEDIAN MADE VIDEOS PARODYING THE FINANCE MINISTER OF GREECE DURING THE BAILOUT NEGOTIATIONS, CAN YOU IMAGINE GREECE SAYING ALL BAILOUT DEALS CANCELED BECAUSE WE ARE OFFENDED BY DA VIDEO? LMAO
>>
File: american military in videogames.png (1 MB, 1716x1035) Image search: [Google]
american military in videogames.png
1 MB, 1716x1035
>>71032476

>t.Schekelstein

And you are being blown the fuck out by a third world regional power. What#s your point?
>>
File: 1425465490296.png (122 KB, 354x310) Image search: [Google]
1425465490296.png
122 KB, 354x310
>>71022975
Isnt that what some of your fellows wanted to achieve?
>>
>>71032767
I mean we will look at Cologne-style ganging up of 50 - 200 fugees, running through the streets, damaging cars and destroying windows.

Or police can't stop them if it gets to this.
>>
Germany is lost, OP. I fully expect Merkel to announce one day that she's going to designate Germany an official Refugee Refuge and give them full exemption from the law and freedom to use Germany and its citizens however they please.

I kinda think she has a severe guilt complex going on regarding the War. Like she's going "WE DESERVE THIS I MUST ENSURE THAT WE PAY FOR OUR PAST SINS OH LORD PLEASE FORGIVE US YES BRING IN MORE REFUGEES YES LET THEM RAPE AND BEAT AND KILL US WE DESERVE IT FOR OUR HORRORS!"
>>
>>71032764
How is Merkel going down supposed to help the leftists? Once she's gone, there are going to be re-elections where the AfD gets like 15-16% of the votes and SPD-Linke-Grüne maybe about 42-44%. The only possible coalition would still be either the Große Koalition or CDU-FDP-AfD (which will not happen in the near future), so absolutely nothing will change. Also, Hungary and Macedonia won't ever open their borders again, no matter how hard the next Bundeskanzler begs them. Not that it matters anyway, since all the refugees are now coming from Lybia.
>>71032964
Maybe not the police, but maybe a certain masked man will crash the muslim groups with no survivors.
>>
>Germany will punish you for insulting a foreign head of state if that country wants to press charges

How does that work for countries like Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia? How did that work for Iraq under Saddam, Libya under Gadhafi? The international community pretty much agrees that insults towards those leaders is deserved because of how oppressive and crazy they are, but nonetheless people like Assad, Gadhafi, Mubarak, and Saddam would LOVE to press charges on anyone talking shit anywhere in the world. They torture people for saying that stuff in their own country.
>>
>>71032260
Yeah well, putting my "conspiracy theory" aside for the moment, it already gets very seriously on my tits that this infantile shit-smearing of Boehmermann's is being described as "free speech", "satire", or even "art" (!) at all.

He chucked a few facile bits of done-to-death trash-talk at someone who happens to be on the Hate List of international SJW-dom. He seemed to forget, momentarily, his own Gutmensch liberal principles of "anti-racism" and dragged out every tired racist cliché in the book about Middle Easterners, not having the brains or guts to think up anything that actually addressed Erdogan's politics.

What it reminded me most of was AIDS Skrillex in the "My God! You're a White Male!" video screeching "You're old! You're an old piece of shit!" at the middle-aged Trump supporter and then running to hide behind his big-mouthed nigger boyfriend.

THAT is Boehmermann's "satire". A smug, prissy little liberal slinging meaningless, contentless shit-talk at someone who is safely on the list of Bad People All Good People Hate when he NEVER had the guts to challenge the dictator in his OWN FUCKING COUNTRY - because he LOVES AND SUPPORTS HER, if I have to say so AGAIN!
>>
>>71020453
Meanwhile, I have to freedom to say:

muhammad shaitan ka kutta tha aur pakistan murdabad.
>>
>>71020453

I live in US, not goatfuckerstan. Try not to explode on your way out the thread, pedophile worshipping subhuman
>>
>>71019887
Turk PM is a rabid dog, 45 kids raped in his islamic schools, his prosecutors do nothing, then it happens again, they still do nothing.
Broke ceasefire with Kurds cause they didn't support his money washing laundering operation, used chemical weapons on them, no one says a damn thing.
UN put sanctions on Iran, he broke them, his businessman funneling money to Iran gets arrested in the US and he again acts like a screaming savage.
Started violating Greek airspace, will most likely cause a crisis with Greece as a distraction to cover up his weasel ways.
He's funding and supporting ISIS. Building ISIS camps on Syrian border, kicking out Allewites with turk citizenship, installing backwards thinking arabs who are in line with his perverted thinking. Arming backwards thinking Syrians refugees/Al Nursa on border to fight Kurds who have liberated 3 of 4 border gates from ISIS control.
>>
>>71033082

None of this has had such a huge impact that Merkel is threatened politically in any way.

Who else is the middle-cucklass going to vote for?

The real issue has already been described in this thread.

German courts will find JB innocent, Merkel gets praised by her "level-headed" demeanor, trusting in Germany's institution, the population here will love that, meanwhile Erdogan takes it as a personal insult, refuses to honor agreement, lets the entire mass of refugees migrate across Turkey now that the weather is good for them to travel, walls at the borders wont be able to handle, the huge amount of people pouring in.
>>
>>71033405
>walls at the borders wont be able to handle, the huge amount of people pouring in

yes they will, you just got to enforce them
>>
>>71030998

All well said until

>a deal with Erdogan which is VERY VERY FAR from anything she originally planned

The plan comes from the think tank ETI and was constructed month/years ago. Everything is planned down to the last detail

>THE SOVEREIGN POWER TO OPEN UP THE BALKAN ROUTE AGAIN AND DESTROY EUROPE

Last time i checked, they deliberately said that the balkan route will stay closed and "we" have no desire of opening it up again.

Sorry to dissapoint but boehmermann is just a leftist retard, talking shit against stuff he doesn´t like is his job. If this would be a plan of merkel, than she cucked her party even more now. The CDU and everything left of it is losing votes faster and faster with their decisions. If this current course continues you´d have a right wing government in power in the next elections in 2017 which is basically unthinkable for the cucked germans.

You insulting everyone else doesn´t make your /x/-tier story more believable.
>>
>>71020651
You know what's sad? In modern America the bill of rights would not pass. I thank our founders so much.
>>
>>71033405
Not with that attitude, at least. You need to make your walls even higher, higher than any ladder could reach.
>>
>>71019887
>>Insulting a foreign head of state is illegal under German law
What the fuck?
>>
>>71033405
Merkel is only praised by her own party people.

The vast majority of German voters see this as it is: It's a sellout of our freedom to please a foreign dictator who has blood on his hands.
>>
>>71019887
Böhmermann is a fucking troll and I don't care. This is his plan anyway, he proved to everyone in Germany that Merkel walks on four legs when it comes to Turkey.
>>
>>71019887
Looks like you guys could use a 1st amendment.
>>
>>71033649
I'm in the party, everyone loathes her. >>71033687
We have that. Your country is not special.
>>
>>71030443
>things will change here under Obama 2.0
Lol nope
>>
This is now a deep state thread.

We start with the /pol/ manual: Operation Cage Action Plan

http://www.investigatingtheterror.com/documents/files/Operation%20Cage%20plan.pdf

Last time I posted this, people started going through my trash.

Fun to read this document by itself, but also when you realize every other country on earth also writes these documents.

"By developing negative impact on the non-Muslims through terrorizing propaganda, it is
to persuade the public opinion into believing that AKP and other evil hubs supporting AKP
are against the non-Muslims and eliminating any hesitancy on people’s minds by means of
black propaganda in terms of source by developing adverse impact through terrorizing
propaganda on the non-Muslims.

In the wake of the murder of Hrant DINK, a large mass stood up for Hrant DINK and
the non-Muslims living in Turkey by shouting slogans: “We are all Armenian” and
“We are all Hrant”.

Today we are all Charlie Hebdo...

`(2) Assassination will be plotted against persons having a high profile as a
fierce defender of minority rights.
(3) Sound bombs will be placed at the pre-determined spots such as the
vicinity of AGOS Newspaper.`
>>
>>71032879
You clearly didn't look very closely at this asshole's - I wouldn't describe him as a "comedian" - videos about Varoufakis.

In the first video he didn't parody Varoufakis. He celebrated the way that the arrogant, contemptuous, swaggering attitude adopted by Tsipras and Varoufakis in the Brussels negotiations was seeming, at the time, to be successfully intimidating and humiliating Schaeuble and the other creditors. He was clearly 100% behind Syriza in their attempts to browbeat and bamboozle European taxpayers, as was every other deadbeat SJW cunt in Europe.

He even actively tried to give Varoufakis a hand in his war of lies and bluff and intimidation against those his country owed massive amounts of money to. When the video of Varoufakis sticking his finger up at Germany in Dubrovnik became public and Varoufakis claimed it was a fake, Boehmermann said "Yes, it's a fake! I faked it!" Afterwards, of course, he claimed THAT was satire too. But that lying greedy cunt Varoufakis didn't see it as satire. Millions BELIEVED it and it significantly strengthened his hand against Schaueble, as Boehmermann KNEW it would.

Boehmermann is pure SJW, make no mistake about it. He is FIGHTING ON A SIDE - and it ain't ours, kiddies.
>>
>>71030998
your mom is a liberal you fucking retard
go munch on some frogs and end yourself
>>
>>71033596

calling another head of state a goatfucker (while he is within german borders i believe it was actually) is somewhat illegal it seems. Well it also makes somewhat sense.

While this story is shit for the german "freedom of speech" (as if we have that kek), boehmermann is a leftist cuck. People like him are like the leftist version of goebbels but with 30 IQ points less.
>>
File: 57732.jpg (28 KB, 460x245) Image search: [Google]
57732.jpg
28 KB, 460x245
>>71021655
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU MEME SPOUTING SHITSKIN REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1460227176356.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1460227176356.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>71033687

I´d rather have the 2nd amendment so i can fight for the first.
>>
>>71032833
The blonde chink speaks.
>>
File: everyday.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
everyday.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>71019887
fuck cuckmany
the sooner these cucks are extinct the better

they need to die

this isnt bait

i am not an edgelord

i am serious
>>
File: 1449095758143.gif (858 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1449095758143.gif
858 KB, 317x178
>German
>comedian

pick one
>>
>>71033596
People sue each other over insults in the US more than anywhere else.
>>
>>71033978
In the US it isn't criminal offense to insult people
>>
>>71019887
>a head of state being this upset about what a foreign comedian says
grow up you fucking turk
>>
>>71033823
>german "freedom of speech" (as if we have that kek),

Artikel 5
>>
>>71033758
How does it feel to know that the CDU will have less that 30% of the votes in the Bundestagswahl? Only Seehofer's CSU is saving you from reaching less that 25%.
>>
File: CgGA9-SWQAAhpLS.jpg (64 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
CgGA9-SWQAAhpLS.jpg
64 KB, 600x423
>>71019887
lol
>>
>>71034030
in the US you arnt all bull prepping cucks either

cuckistan aka germany will be gone within 50 years

good fucking riddance

NOTHING of value will be lost
>>
>>71033927
We don't, and we won't. We are the rightful owners of the #1 spot and you all know it.
>>
>>71034090
I think it's good, there's actually some discourse again ever since the voters started getting mad.
>>
>>71034128
We are the only valuable country at this point. Which doesn't come as a huge surprise, we're better at coordinating and competing than meme nations like yours could ever hope to be.
>>
File: 1456090837811.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456090837811.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>71034058

"not allowed to question the holocaust", "getting the police in your front door for hatespeech on facebook"

>thinking article 5 in the grundgesetz means something
>not having an actual Verfassung
>thinking we are a free sovereign country not a puppet state to the US

Art. 146

Dieses Grundgesetz, das nach Vollendung der Einheit und Freiheit Deutschlands für das gesamte deutsche Volk gilt, verliert seine Gültigkeit an dem Tage, an dem eine Verfassung in Kraft tritt, die von dem deutschen Volke in freier Entscheidung beschlossen worden ist.

Don´t forget, a "Grundgesetzt" is something the winners of a war "give" to the losers.
>>
>>71034307
whats that cuck?

why are you on pol trolling while ahmed needs preppign?
>>
>>71032833
>>71027736

>His father is English, and his mother is of Irish, Scottish, and English descent.[4]

>spreading Aryan lies
>>
>>71034429
>>thinking article 5 in the grundgesetz means something

It's the same for free speech laws in any other country. Compared to the rest, we're still well off. And Facebook is an ordeal that nobody should even partake in. That shit ruined the consumer web. Your self-loathing is embarrassing.
>>
>>71033758
I'm from a family which voted the CDU for 60 years by now. The party is dead to us. Forever. Even IF the party changed its policy, we will never vote for them again. The breach of trust is too big, it is gigantic and irredeemable. Not just because of 2015, but because of Greece and the energy turnabout. And for an increasingly high level of cuckservatism. In several moments the CDU was indestinqusiable from the Greens - that's a DISASTER. I personally voted AfD out of conviction, others out of lack of alternatives. But even if AfD completely fucks up and destroys itself like the Reps, they wont vote CDU again - they will just stop voting. And in any case we have plans to leave the country like so many others.

What Merkel, Gauck and the current political establishment have done to our country is a disgrace. It might mean the end of the EU and the factual abolishment of Germany. "Germany never again" has become the policy of our political establishment and if this is not treason, I don't know what it is.
>>
>>71034307
ok ahmed
>>
>>71025350
>dasistderwitz.jpg
>>
>>71020807
so why do you guys feel the need to fuck off to every corner of the globe if its so good?
>>
File: 1455313727391.jpg (51 KB, 561x544) Image search: [Google]
1455313727391.jpg
51 KB, 561x544
>>71034618

>Your self-loathing is embarrassing.

Do you even know the meaning of your words? If I hate someone, then I hate others, definetly not myself. Also

>Compared to the rest, we're still well off.

Strong rationalization on your part on your/our shit situation. As if that makes it any better.
>>
>>71034684
>"Germany never again" has become the policy of our political establishment

And it shall be a fruitless one. Germany is forever. I understand your anger.. Never let your dissent be silenced. Never.
>>
germany more like turkmoney :DDD
>>
>>71021254
DESIGNATED EATING GRASS
>>
>>71034618
Well, I don't think any democracy has a former Stasi informant, anti white racist and granddaughter of two Jewish communists in charge of "division wrong think". It may be just on facebook and I don't use it either - I do not like it at all. But Millions of people do and it is an important tool for expression to them. I also think Anetta Kahane is involved in much more, I don't know all the projects and entanglements of the Amadeu Antonio Stiftung, but it certainly is not just about facebook.
>>
>>71034857
We're in a shit situation because the world wants to get rid of us. It won't.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.