[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catastropic Failure - Blindfolding America in the face of Jihad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462741574281.jpg (17 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1462741574281.jpg
17 KB, 183x275
Muslim brotherhood, islamic law and the stages of islam/milestones process and the OIC agenda revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/?s=Stephen+Coughlin

Stephen coughlin 6 part intelligence brief, on muslim brotherhood, islamic law, the milestones process, OIC and the concept of individual jihad

This is a professional intelligence brief, not the average youtube poppycock.

As such I've compiled some textual notes about it 21 pages to be exact since it is VERY information dense and hard to fully grasp and retain in the first few viewings. With links to the relevant things aswell as some additional information correlation and expanding on what he's talking about though most of it is paraphrasing or direct quoting what he says in the video in order for it to be easier to wrap your head around it when you can read it in text.

The full brief is about 5+ hours long so you might consider using the notes to talk to others about it or to help you understand it better.

Here are the notes. http://pastebin.com/4aB2uwta
Please also feel free to take the comments videos and repost this thread other places. To get the word out.

Please also check out coughlins book Catastrophic Failure - Blindfolding america in the face of jihad https://www.amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500

Also some trump friendly burger should REALLY get this brief to the trump campaign somehow and coughlin should definately be briefing trump at some point. Coughlin are one of those that have been purged from briefing since 2011 purge of intelligence and language "critical" of islam and muslims or of islamic law under the obama administration which is covered with regards to the brennan letter in the end of video 6.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>80327754
Thanks mate, I'll check this out
>>
>>80327754

What do you see happening in the next few years?
>>
>replace your national laws with the law of sharia

>Also having ourselves destroy eachother from the inside introducing terms like "islamaphobia.. racist.. etc. Etc." for pointing out the enemies STATED GAME PLAN
>>
>>80330655
mean for >>80330057
>>
You can't pirate this book anywhere, so those who want to read it are forced to pay real money. Stop posting this fucking garbage. Make it available first
>>
>>80331832
Nevermind what I just said. I found a copy of this book in my book folder. Turns out you can pirate it
>>
>>80331931
>turns out you can pirate it
help me, then. I couldn't find it when I tried about a week ago, it's too new for that.
>>
>>80332936
its on kat.cr
>>
OMG

ME VERY SCARDEDED NOW

U HAVE MANY INTERNET LINKS WHICH MUST PROVE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT

1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS IN WORKD AND NOW IN 2016 WORLD WILL COME TO END BECUASE OF SHARIA

SO SAD

ME SAD

WHAT TO DO
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.