[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right or wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15
File: john green.png (280 KB, 600x273) Image search: [Google]
john green.png
280 KB, 600x273
Is he right or wrong?
>>
>>80217546
I hope that the Green brothers die.
>>
>>80217546

Who cares. The world has a massive food surplus. Why does he think the human population is so fucking humongous. Even nations that can't feed themselves that should rightfully die out from darwinism are thriving thanks to surplus food supply from the West.
>>
File: 2015-06-16_1821351.jpg (159 KB, 846x465) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-16_1821351.jpg
159 KB, 846x465
>>80217546
>sell cultural landmark
>probably sell it to be destroyed anyway and/or be sold off into various private collections, piece by piece
>hurr just buy yourself a nice house instead
Is he a standup comedian? Because this line of reasoning is like a shitty satire.
He isn't, is he?
What a world.
>>
>>80217626
Why is the right wing so anti intellectual?
>>
>>80217546
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
>>
What is the Mecca worth, like 500 billion dollars?
This is great. Sell the Mecca, take a big chunk of that money, build yourself a gorgeous condominium with all the amenities-swimming pool, tennis court...waterslide. And with the rest of it
Feed the fucking world
>>
>>80217546
>Keep throwing money at Africa, the problem will sort itself out after a critical mass of cash has accumulated in some warlord's bank account.

Everyone who thinks like this should be shot, they're part of the problem, intellectually feeble and their genetic material is likely impotent.
>>
>>80217801
>anime wins lol
>>
>>80217546
Wrong.

1) It's their money

2) Gibs me dats to poor countries destroy their local economies

3) The problem of hunger is a distribution problem. Throwing a bunch of money at buying food doesn't do anything to solve the problem of distributing food to people in areas with no roads, no trucks, no freight trains, etc
>>
>>80217777
>Green Brothers
>Intellectuals
Nice quads tho
>>
He's an idiot. Fine, sell it off. The money will disappear in one year, a fraction to feed the poor, the rest swallowed up by kleptocrats. Meanwhile all that priceless art is now in private hands and no longer accessible to the public. Like Jesus said "you'll always have stupid poor people mooching off you"
>>
>>80217546
Wrong. His political analysis is as retarded as his shitty fiction writing.
>>
>>80217546
>let's sell our cultural and historical heritage
>what could possibly go wrong
How about we sell Apple or McDonald and use that money instead?
>>
>>80217853
This too. He's smart on the surface but thinks there's a simple solution to every problem. Virtually all of his analyses are flawed because he approaches everything from an overly moralized worldview.
>>
>>80217546
What is John Green worth, like one million?
That is great. Sell everything that is his, take a big chunk of that money and use the rest to feed the world.
>>
>how does wealth and infrastructure work
>>
>>80217546

he's wrong. people who can't get their shit together deserve to starve
>>
Given the results when Catholics do try to help, it's just the opposite. They should build more nice buildings, pray in them, and then not try to help anything until they're done being retarded.
>>
>>80217546
>sell the vatican
genuine autism is a rare thing to see, and yet Johnny never seems to disappoint

but maybe he's right, maybe we should send a few billion more dollars to Africa, seems to have helped so far
>>
Didn't (((Sarah Silverman))) say that first?
>>
>>80217546
>6-7 billion people in the world
>at least 2-3 billion I'm Africa alone
>thinks we can feed half of them for a single meal with only 500 million.

Lmao did he even think about this before speaking? You couldn't buy these niggers their own McDouble with that cash, much less feed them!
>>
>>80217777
because intellectuals are always, without fail, cancerous faggots that are an active detriment to the countries that they are in
>>
File: 1450380436673.png (975 KB, 998x875) Image search: [Google]
1450380436673.png
975 KB, 998x875
>sell the vatican
>buy food and send it to africa
>african population increases massively becuase they cant think 5 minutes ahead
>more starving africans

great job
>>
You dont fix poverty by "giving". Wealth doesnt come from the money itself but from the ability to produce goods and services.
>>
Why the Vatican why not Taco Bell? Sleazy anti Christians....
>>
>>80217546
sarah silverman said this
>>
Wrong. Catholic Church is already one of the largest providers of charitable aid to the third world.

It's tradition stretches back to the first Pope, St Peter, and as such to God himself.

To turn away from that would be heresy.
>>
>>80218260
>Lmao did he even think about this before speaking?
He's a heretic, so no.
>>
File: 1449534732219.gif (3 MB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1449534732219.gif
3 MB, 393x325
>>80218260
>500 million
>>
>>80217546
Give a man to fish, you feed him for the night.
Teach a man to fish, you feed him for the rest of his life.

Also casual reminder that charity destroys local economies, because they can't compete with free shit. Charity from idiot westerners has destroyed untold thousands of farm jobs in Africa.
>>
>>80217546
The real issue is the distribution problem. It's not as simple as just giving people food. These countries are shitholes where everyone is out for themselves. No one will share. The warlords and leaders take the food and ration it or keep it for themselves or sell it. Poor people can't do anything about it, and if they could they would do the same so it's a total shitshow.
>>
>>80217546
teach a man to fish?

not even jesus had enough to save the poor from their lot?

have he ever read the bible?
>>
>What is the Israeli GDP, like 275 billion dollars? This is great. Give Israel back to the Palestinians, take a big chunk of that money, build yourself a gorgeous internment camp with all the amenities, swimming pool, tennis court... waterslide. And with the rest of it feed the whole fucking world.
>>
>>80217546
protestants have been saying that dumb shit for hundreds of years
>>
>>80217546
fucking retard.
> Sell the vatican
TO WHO DICKHEAD?
WHY DON'T THEY JUST INVEST IN THE FOOKIN FOOD OR FOOD PRODUCERS THEMSELVES?
HOW ARE THEY GOING TO PAY FOR THE NEXT BUNDLE OF JOY

THAT IS IS IS WHAT THE FUCKING ECONOMY IS!
>>
>>80217546
Feeding the third world is apocalyptic insanity. It will multiply the amount of dependent mouths and the suffering in a generation.

Its acting out of humanistic dogma instead of reason.
>>
File: 1441432462605.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1441432462605.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>80218578
>>
File: Working_Neger.jpg (32 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Working_Neger.jpg
32 KB, 1024x768
>>80217546

>we have to feed them
>they are incapable of feeding themselves
>literally believing black people are animals

just pull out of africa and let them do whatever.
If they cannot get their shit done without white help, don't act like we have an obligation to help them.

This includes exploiting them btw.
>>
>>80217546
or we could sell Israel to the gulf states
>>
>>80218317
This. You can't save Africa if you keep the Africans. Just look at that documentary, Nation of Dust or whatever it's called. White people and the Chinese came in to help them, built roads, railroads and shit. Everything got ruined because they didn't maintain anything, then they blamed the people who helped them.
The Chinese gave them jobs and wanted to build stuff with them, but they just went "Ey fugg dis chink" and hindered them.
>>
Africans will take the free food and breed until the fixed amount of food can't feed them.

then they are hungry and invade your land and take your own food.

congratulations. you just fed an invasion army that killed you and all your beloved ones. I hope it was worth that moment of feeling like you are a morally superior person.
>>
>>80218842
Fuckin this all day
>>80219081
Bumpavelli
>>
>>80218229
>>80218394
>>
>>80217745
you can't just take darwinian theory of evolution and apply it to entire nations you mongoloid.

goddamn. I came to /pol/ to laugh about dallas blm niggers & shit, instead I found some faggot talking stupid shit about biology he doesn't understand.
>>
>>80218842
>ust pull out of africa and let them do whatever.

Have you looked at the population estimates for the next 50 years... Africans are breeding faster than rabbits... there will be wars, plagues, and and starvation in Africa.
>>
Why doesnt whoever has the capital to purchase the vatican just donate the money to feed everyone?
>>
>>80217777
The quads. KEK BE PRAISED.
>>
By "feed the world" I assume he means Africa, and I ask, what's the point? The British, French and Dutch went over and tried to give them civilisation but they can't even figure out simple things like not destroying their railways, they can't go 5 minutes without killing each other.

Now the Chinese are going to figure out how hopeless they are. You give them food and they'll just burn in hopes to cure aids or some other equally as stupid thing.
>>
>>80217777
>500 billion dollars
>feeding the entire world

Maybe for a week if you're fucking stingy.
>>
>>80217546
>nigs need mo gibs
no
>>
>>80217781
>>80217871
>>80217973

Perhaps these so-called "intellectuals" need to fucking understand that third world countries DO NOT NEED A FUCKING DOLE.

They don't need help in the form of money.

They need help in the form of good governance and the removal of kebab.

They need help in the elimination of kleptocrats and sperglords who eat public funds and give precisely zero shits (unless it's on a road, then it's goddamn diarrhea).

Something many "intellectuals" (who also happen to be libtards - a funny thing when you think of it) don't seem to get.
>>
>>80219902
so what's the story with the rss lately?
>>
File: 1363016443497.jpg (64 KB, 258x750) Image search: [Google]
1363016443497.jpg
64 KB, 258x750
What a good idea.
>>
>>80220051
Kind of busy. They're still preparing a list of kebab preachers to knock out. Whether they'll get to it sooner or later is anyone's guess.

They've got a few more of their cadres into the government. So that's progress. We hope. Especially since they're pretty good at convincing idiots that toilet witches don't exist.
>>
There is enough food to feed the entire planet ten times over. MONEY is what stops people from having it.
>>
>>80217546
How about you start selling your aids ridden asshole you nigger loving commie faggot
>>
Because all other attempts of giving niggers money have worked out so well in the past.
>>
>>80220179
>he thinks nigs can't buy food because they lack money
>he doesn't understand that nigs aren't making food because no one's gonna buy
>he doesn't understand that the profitability he decries is what keeps the food industry going
you'd better still be in high school faggot
>>
>>80220399
Why so mad, italy?
>>
>>80217546
>selling historical culture and beauty to feed dindus
FUCK
OFF
>>
>>80217546
I don't understand the concept of church Vatican and all the other shit anyway.... If you believe in Jesus/God you can do it at home too so they're just like scientology. Fuck them
>>
>>80220452
Would you be happy if he proposed to sell an historical landmark of your country like the taj mahal?
>>
>>80218466
Oh shit he said 500 billion. In any case that's still like 100 bucks a pop. Gg you fed them for 3 days. Now theres still poor and starving and you just got rid of all your cultural artifacts.
>>
>>80217777
Nice quads.
Nine times out of ten, intellectuals are total faggots.
>>
>>80220820
The Brits tried. And failed. Plus, you guys were the heart of the Roman Empire.

What some libtard suggests should be of no consequence. Chill the fuck out. It's not like John "CURRENT YEAR" Green or any of his ilk can actually pull it off.
>>
>>80217546
Sell Mecca first and then we'll talk.
>>
>>80218578
tfw in the presence of a goldleaf post
>>
>>80217745

Yes from the book of /pol/
>>
>>80220527
Calm down, Bergoglio.
>>
>>80217546
Wasn't this a Sarah Silverman quote?

Regardless, it's a retarded, childish autistic view of basically everything from money, the economy, the value of the vatican and the problems with feeding the poverty stricken.
>>
>>80219380
>Some retard reading a book by himself cam do a better job of connecting with God than with the help of an institution that has had millions of brilliant minds working on it for over two millennium
Postmodern individualism folks
>>
>>80217546

who the fuck would buy the Vatican though, how do they even begin to get objective valuations on the treasures and artworks inside? the word "priceless" means that things are impossible to actually value.

do they want it sold to developers and torn down, some of the most beautiful and historic buildings on the entire fucking planet? or turned into a museum, oh wait it's one already
>>
File: 3tobb.jpg (665 KB, 3882x3000) Image search: [Google]
3tobb.jpg
665 KB, 3882x3000
>>80221091
The Wahabi cultists of Saudi Arabia are well into the process of smashing up anything of cultural or historical value in Mecca, much like their friends in ISIS. Have you not heard? For them, ancient heritage sites "encourage idolatry", i.e. simple people worship Muhammad's shoe or the house he grew up in rather than focus their worship on Allah. A bit like the craziest Puritans in the Reformation, smashing up priceless artworks and prehistoric monuments. In other words, there'll soon be fuck all left to sell of old Mecca. It's all being replaced with the most gaudiest of skyscrapers. Just look at the neo-Stalinist kitsch of the monstrosity they've built overshadowing the Kaba itself - pic related. Imagine how much historical architecture and archaeology were destroyed in the process. And this is the tip of the iceberg. I hate Islam and its "prophet" as much as the next man, but it grieves me to see how they destroy their heritage like this.
>>
>>80220938
Takes 50 billion per year to feed everyone that needs it. So stop being retarded
>>
>>80222003
I had no idea. Very informative post.

But I was talking about the whole buisness they have with their tents and fees for pilgrims.
>>
>>80222218
I only heard fairly recently myself. I was shocked, and shocked at how shocked I was! I mean, I'd turn the entire peninsula into molten glass, and yet THIS kind of treatment seems FAR worse!
>>
File: pg-32-meccagraphic_650644a.jpg (430 KB, 1222x714) Image search: [Google]
pg-32-meccagraphic_650644a.jpg
430 KB, 1222x714
>>80222218
A bit more on it. Just downright sordid, isn't it?
>>
>>80222003
>smashing up anything of cultural or historical value

I know... the Extremist Islamist are literally destroying their own ancestral historical legacies... The hatred of their own historical artifacts is hilarious... they are destroying their own history... go dumb goat fuckers.. GO!!!

HA Ha Ha
>>
>>80222565
And how do mudslimes feel about this? Shouldn't they be mad?
>>
>>80222003
The fuck did they do to Ben?!
>>
>>80222222
>>
>>80217546
feed the world thrice by ending animal agriculture, OP
>>
>>80217777
>Disagree with me and you are anti-intellectual
>>
>>80222686
I hear a lot of them think those towers are colossal abominations
>>
>>80222003

Things like Notre Dame and the Sistine Chapel are kitschy as fuck too, but now that they're old they get a pass. In 500 years, that ugly as fuck skyscraper is going to be considered a beautiful historical landmark compared to our ugly floating carbon fiber buckyhomes.
>>
>>80223099
Will modern skyscrapers last half a millennium?
At least the stone shit isn't anywhere near that high
>>
>>80219902
Liberals loved throwing money at their problems.
>>
>>80223234
Other peoples money at least
>>
>>80217546
>if we feed poor people with stolen money its not theft anynore somehow

No he is fucking wrong
>>
>>80223099
Lol. No.

Those edifices weren't built with the full intention of dwarfing and scorning the tradition they emerged from.
>>
>>80222797
Ben?
>>
>>80217546
>sell the Vatican
To who?
>>
>>80222622
>own ancestral legacies

Except it often ISN'T their own. The Wahabis' homeland is in the centre of the country, the shitty miserable desert of the Nejd. Mecca is in Hejaz, which is quite different a region in terms of religion, culture and even dialect. Perhaps analogous to Prussians coming and smashing up Bavaria, or Yankies destroying the South.
>>
>>80222797
>The fuck did they do to Ben?!

Dumb ass Anglo-Nigger... that is not Ben!
That is the Mecca Clocktower
>>
>>80223972
Not to mention ISIS is composed of savages drawn from all over the world, who smash up the heritage of a civilisation whose most direct descendants are the Assyrian and Syrian Christians they likewise brutalise.
>>
>>80224038
It looks like a horrible look in to the future of London.
>>
>>80222797
Ah, BIG Ben! I get it now! :D Fucking Khan, eh...
>>
>>80223455

It's like you don't even know where the word 'iconoclast' comes from. The reason Christianity sucks so much less than Islam today is that they've shit on their traditions a half dozen times more than Islam has. It's past time for Islam to play catch up.
>>
>>80222797
>Ben

I might as well own up: you really shat me up, there. My name is Benito! Fucking chill down my spine there.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 700x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 700x934
>>80217546
No, instead of feeding the world he should sterilize all non whites. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that
>>
>>80217546
Who the fuck is he going to sell it to?

Going by that logic we could just invade some nigger country with resources and sell it because that would make us even more money.
>>
>>80224300
Our ikonodules were always able to control this urge, though, while Islam is fucked from the get-go in this respect. Stop trying to equalise two radically different things. The most ikonoklastic elements ended up becoming Turks anyway. Christianity's savage beginnings were dealt with when it was hijakced by the venerable and practical Imperial structure, at least until the insane Puritan element reared their head.
>>
>>80224419
>should sterilize all non whites
Like Hell to the NO... Korean females look AWESOME (after their plastic surgery)
>>
Does that mean he lives in a box and all proceeds from his books and film adaptations go to the poor?
>>
>>80217546
>you can eat money
>selling something that people can't eat magically creates stuff that people can eat
>>
>>80222003
>Muslim civil war will arrive in your lifetime
and they say that being born in this age is bad luck
>>
>>80217546
I smell fresh pasta
>>
>>80224676
We could spare Koreans and Japanese people. Those who would have absolute priority would be niggers and sandniggers
>>
>>80217777
>You wasted these quads
Why?
>>
>>80219853
>Sell the Vatican

To who? For what? Why not just tell the guy who would buy the Vatican to feed the world?

Am I being baited?
>>
>>80225229
I wasted your mom, fucking right wing leaf
>>
>>80224597

Ugly, kitschy buildings are ugly and kitschy whoever built them. Religions ideally should still concentrate on that, since that's the least damaging thing they can do with their wealth.
>>
File: wreck that pussy.jpg (132 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
wreck that pussy.jpg
132 KB, 750x1334
>>80217546
>500 billion could "feed the world"

kek, thats really not alot of money of a global level
>>
>>80225085
>absolute priority would be niggers and sandniggers

Australian Abos are southern niggers...
We could include Native Americans but they have been been inter-bread with so many other races that they have all but extinct
>>
>>80217546
Liberals are always loose with other people's money.
>>
>>80217777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wln6lNTxVpY
>>
>>80217546
Money doesn't digest very well, famalam
>>
File: 14165137175_bcaacdbed0_b.png (629 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
14165137175_bcaacdbed0_b.png
629 KB, 700x483
John green waited 7 years for his wife to finish milking cocks every everynight and guzzling the semen before she was ready to take 50% of his money and have vanilla sex every 45-60 days.

he is a true white man
>>
>>80228096
what is it with him and cereal analogies
>>
>>80217546
Wrong. He really needs to shut the fuck up
>>
>>80217777
Why is Argentina so black?

Nice quads, btw
>>
>>80228096
LOL I remember this guy from some random history bits that were shown in my university.

He looked like a cuck then, now It's confirmed
>>
>>80217546
As much as I hate him, you do realise that quote is fake right?

>>80228096
>>80229523
Wait what? When was it confirmed he is a legit cuck? Holy shit I need to find this sauce, that's fucking brilliant
>>
>>80220527
SO MUCH THIS

Today Las Malvinas got a little less british

>>80221421
Fuck off Europe's 5th world
>>
File: 1428479952133.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1428479952133.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>80217626

No! We love these guys.

They are funny and smart and giving of themselves.

I loved reading Fault In Our Stars. Laughed and Cried.

I really appreciate their excellent Crash Course videos. Lots of good information presented in a fun and funny way.

I can like them and still be conservative.

>I know this, because I do like them and I am conservative.
>>
>>80230572
Nice!
>>
>dude, just vendor the vatican

Do these fuckers understand how real life transactions function?
>>
>>80230314
>Fuck off Europe's 5th world
Why do this, frater? Why creep to the Anglo when no matter how much you strive to distinguish yourself by damning others in aping his worldview, you will be the first he will scorn as the next "non-white" savage. Me da verguenza.
>>
THIS IS A SLIDING THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDING THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDING THREAD
GO HERE
>>80231876
>>80231876
>>80231876
>>80231876
>>
>>80219391

>implying africans are going to invade europe on their own volition.

soros has to literally ship them over to do it, you think they'd come over without someone pushing them ?
>>
>>80217546
SAGE
A
G
E
>>
>>80217546
Congrats retard, you just sustained feral nogs and their irresponsible breeding for a whole extra year.
>>
>>80217546
>says this shit
>makes his videos on an apple computer literally built by chinese slave and child labour

I can't take anyone like him seriously, they're a joke.
>>
>>80217546
>If you exist you are entitled to other people's stuff just because they have it and you don't.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.