[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're waiting for a "race war"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 50
File: ali penetrating.png (162 KB, 828x618) Image search: [Google]
ali penetrating.png
162 KB, 828x618
...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels here on /pol/ and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?
>>
>>80215442
You first.
>>
you sound mad about something, is it because you weren't born white and are a failure
>>
>>80215629
>>80215676
He is right you know.
>>
>>80215442
Hoh hoh op, we shall be killing all the non whites and overthrowing our governemnt, so dont let that worry you.
>>
It's ok guys just leave cucks like this to me
>>
>>80216260
No you wont. You'll sit on /pol/ crying about immigration while convincing yourself that the whites are waking up and that the big habbening is right around the corner.
>>
>>80215442
>1 post by this id
Nice proxy leaf
>>
Filthy untermensch detected
>>
>>80216414
Hue hue, sure, convince yourself that you are safe. For when America is wiped clean, maybe global conquest.
>>
>>80216012
Ja
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>80215442
Holy crap it's the bizarre caps lock mahmood from bongistan again, nice work there big guy redonehundreddoubleunderlined
>>
>>80216611
How new?
>>
File: merchant1.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
merchant1.png
225 KB, 800x764
>>80215442
>TAUGHT by your politicians

I wonder who are pulling the string of these politician.
>>
RIP /pol/
>>
>>80216868
>3posts by this id
Yeah, nice proxies leaf
>>
>>80217011
RIP the white race
>>
Pretty much true. /fit/ taught me how to get white girls. All it took was 2 years of counting my calories, lifting 3 to 4 times a week, get off 4chan, and be a bit cocky. White girls love that shit. Feels good man.
>>
>>80216414
>You'll sit on /pol/ crying about immigration while convincing yourself that the whites are waking up and that the big habbening is right around the corner.
Lmfao. Holy fucking shit, 10/10. If there was a post that summed up the ENTIRITY of /pol/, this would be it.

>>80216260
Just end it. You're an 18 year old pasty incel CORPSE. You've never even thrown a PUNCH in your life, let alone killed someone. You're a JOKE. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
He's right, 21st century white man is way too cucked to do anything.
>>
>>80215442
[INCREASINGLY NERVOUS]
>>
>>80215442
I break the law literally every single day.

I am an outlaw with guns and anger problems. Bring the shit nigger.
>>
Good. Whiteys will be busy hoarding weapons while Tyrone fucks their women. The sooner they are extinct the better.
>>
>>80215442
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>80219788
Kek wills it!
>>
>>80215442
>How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

I don't take anxiety medicine, and I actually bullied this gay nigger kid in the last few years of primary schools, made him leave school.

Otherwise you're right, I doubt I could do much when the Race War commences
>>
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
>>
File: pepe rainbow.jpg (8 KB, 228x224) Image search: [Google]
pepe rainbow.jpg
8 KB, 228x224
I'm #LoveWins now
>>
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat.
>>
>>80215442
Bump. These boards are full of delusional faggots and middle aged men whose life is going nowhere.

Go pick up your children or make dinner for your wifes, who are basically supporting your manchild asses.
>>
>>80215442
Race war this.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her.
>>
Because the race war will be entirely based on boxing matches. And them jihadis are already really showing the small portion of western militaries they're fighting how much they can conquer lol. Fuck off 2/10 I replied
>>
File: 1467906858291.jpg (192 KB, 596x812) Image search: [Google]
1467906858291.jpg
192 KB, 596x812
>>80215442
German Hate thread??
>>
>>80215442
Literally all women prefer black and middle eastern men. White guys can't even compete. By the time a woman is in her 20s, it's almost guaranteed that she's fucked at least 5 black and middle eastern guys.
>>
So every Friday she gets to have her fill of big big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love eachother and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my redpilled believes
>>
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
File: 2352385623612.jpg (119 KB, 902x1018) Image search: [Google]
2352385623612.jpg
119 KB, 902x1018
>>80220226
Pretty much no one does.
>>
>>80215442
Stale pasta is stale
>>
>>80219762
>I am an outlaw with guns and anger problems. Bring the shit nigger.
AHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LMFAO

Yeah, your "anger problems" are you raging on /pol/, blasting Rammstein, and maybe powerlifting alone late at night. You're PATHETIC.

I always laugh so fucking hard where /pol/fags ACT LIKE THEY HAVE A FUCKING CHANCE. You say ALL this shit about "DEUS VULT!!!!" "I'M A FUCKEN CRUSADER WARRIOR BRAH!!!" yet...

You...

Do nothing.

Yeah, literally. You do NOTHING. You post angrily on /pol/. Sure, you talk about how "there's a storm coming" and "europeans are waking up"... The storm is ISLAM, retard. We are CONQUERING YOU, and there isn't SHIT a few hundred internet wannabe nazis can do about it.
>>
File: long dom bbc.png (2 MB, 2382x1389) Image search: [Google]
long dom bbc.png
2 MB, 2382x1389
>>80219976
Legit. I always laugh when /pol/fags cope over the massive numbers of hot white women with blacks by saying shit like "hurrr da joo media brainwashed dem!!11". Fucking lol. The only thing white women are "brainwashed" by is their lust for LONG, DOM BBC.
>>
>>80215442
Are you le HEIGHT FACE FRAME man?
>>
File: you have my pity.jpg (313 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
you have my pity.jpg
313 KB, 1264x471
>>80220058
>muh innocent chillunz!!!
This is literally your life.
>>
File: Turd.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Turd.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>80215442
Put down that crack pipe and get off the internet Mohammed. Drugs are bad. Also, you smell bloody awful.
>>
>>80215442
Have fun having to hold a mirror under your car once shit goes done, ahmed.
>>
>>80221402
Lol, you know what all the "offensive" pictures you post have in common? They're all either CARTOONS, or Qu'ran defacement done behind closed doors by some SCARED WHITE COWARD.

It's hilarious.All you do is just ROLEPLAY. You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous imageboard where you know you won't get smacked, talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder. You're PATHETIC, a fucking JOKE.
>>
>>80221248
The right does look more like the average in Clapistan.
Are you sure you didn't trace it from a Maury audience member?
>>
>>80219762
>I break the law literally every single day.
Pirating anime doesn't count.
>>
>>80221551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocOWvAbXw3I
>>
>>80215442
>>
>>80221803
Lol, one single probably fake incident done by a guy who's not even white.

I don't even need to post anything to support my side of the argument. You're in Germany, just look at your window. MILLIONS of Mujahideen parading their streets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-13-30-37.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-13-30-37.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
im the one back left with a cross painted on my face. that was 2007 near baghdad.. i am the typical /pol/ster
>>
>>80222454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzx1vtFbJro

After getting beaten up by gopniks
kek
>>
File: american 'soldiers'.jpg (93 KB, 553x700) Image search: [Google]
american 'soldiers'.jpg
93 KB, 553x700
>>80222535
LMFAO. Oh, you mean the war against Saddam Hussein's secular, nationalist country?

Ahahaha. I love how zionist pawns are so fucking stupid that they literally DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE VOLUNTARILY DYING FOR.

LMFAO.

Absolutely pathetic. The British and American dogs got EMBARRASSED by the brave Mujahideen of Iraq. They sent you running like cowards and you're still afraid to return, achieving NONE of what you wanted other than overthrowing a nationalist, secular leader, which led to a MORE Islamic country LMFAO. Pathetic dog.

By the way, I don't care about Iraqi casualties either, because they are in heaven. British dogs are in hell. Plus, we are LITERALLY TAKING OVER YOUR CITIES just by BREEDING. Lmfao. While you "study hard" and read fucking self help books (LMFAO), I'll continue to ACTUALLY FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN, as your genetic line dies out because white women hate you so much that they literally REJECT YOUR GENES.And you STILL white knight for them. LMFAO.
>>
>>80222740
http://www.euro-islam.info/country-profiles/germany/
>>
>>80222821
im still alive desu, and in the past 3yrs have been to israel 5x for not so happy reasons.. all you semites are the same--inbred and brainwashed. yer time will come just like all the others ive pressed
>>
>>80223049
I'm surprised you could even read that considering how stupid most American soldiers are. Anyway, enjoy the constant PTSD the Mujahideen left you with.
>>
sleeeep senpai sleeeeeeep
>>
>>80222821

MASHALLAH
>>
>>80215442
All this repressed hate. You should go to the pub more often m8, it's obvious you spend too much time in doors stressing over things that you can't control.
>>
>>80223165
no ptsd here, just pure hate and bloodlust
>>
sleeeeep
>>
>Most migrants across Europe are within the fighting age for any modern army.
>Many non-caucasian cultures have been bred out of war and savagery.

Have fun with your race wars.
>>
>>80215442
what's the point of troll shitposts like this?do you jerk off to the (You)'s you get?

go back to wanking anime you ugly fat brit fuck
>>
>>80218759
RIP multicultural countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 615x409
>>80215442
Sure thing cocksucker, I'll bet you'll be saying that with 1000 pissed off Russian and German soccer hooligans fucking your shit up.
>>
>>80215442
Nice pasta
>>
>>80215442
>Many white men interpreted these actions as a "Negro uprising" and became concerned.
It's happened it Tulsa it will happen again.
>>
>>80222821
also, keep this in mind--we use yer semite lands to engage in the highest form of training and concept of operation.. we've killed millions and will continue to do so
>>
>>80223695
No
>>
>>80220643
I love this type of shit. Everyone always talks about how they'd date anyone of any race because theyre not a fucking bigot, but when it comes down to simple attraction people are REALLY picky about race.
>>
Too many American flags in this thread. The race war is on lads, off you go.
>>
>>80215442
must be hard having literally no legacy from your forefathers, no civilisation. Just rape and violence. Just lol
>>
/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>80217011
>>80218759
>>80219640

Its not over yet, a new fuhrer will rise among the chaos to come
>>
/pol is stronger than ever and super comfy from a mobile. its amazing to think about wat some /pol peep are actually engaged in while they lurk and post
>>
>>80224339
kek, never let it be said that Australians don't get irony.
>>
Joke's on you, op, I'm going to racemix my way into the roof korean fortress.
>>
All you autistic americucks with nothing to lose know what to do.
>>
>>80224002
Lmfao. You're so fucking stupid. English isn't even my first language and I'm still INFINITELY more literate than you. Your sub 80 IQ BLEEDS into your posts. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Anyway, as I've said before. Your claims of success in the Middle East (LMFAO, American pawns got SENT HOME by the Mujahideen) mean nothing. Even if Iraqi or Afghan casualties died exceed those of the Israel-serving dogs, I don't care. The Mujahideen WANT to give their lives for Allah. Meanwhile American puppets cry over the slightest loss.

Face it. You and your friends WILLINGLY BECAME TORSOS so you could serve Shlomo, and you AREN'T EVEN JEWISH. LMFAO.

>>80220643
Lmfao. I love how stormfags always post okcupid stats to "prove" that white men are the most popular. You do realise that those websites are used by past prime HAGS looking for BETA PROVIDERS? Blacks and the Mujahideen actually have white girls when they're in their primes from 12-18, whereas you betas pick up our leftovers and provide like good little cucckolds. Either that or you settle for 3/10 self-hating chinks lmfao. But sure, if you want to give
>>
>>80225336
>>80220643
washed up whores money, then be my guest :)
>>
>>80220796
Leave the shitposting to us and Australia, Nigel, you have bad technique.
>>
>>80215442
a paki is literally raping your daughter right fucking now what are you gonna do about it cuck
>>
>>80225145
all humans have nothing to lose. when you die theres nada.. theres also no uhauls behind hearses. fire up some popcorn, the next decade will be super fun
>>
>>80225336
kiss yer muzzy mummy fer me
>>
File: the day pol bombed the moderates.jpg (931 KB, 2504x6000) Image search: [Google]
the day pol bombed the moderates.jpg
931 KB, 2504x6000
>>80222535
why go to baghdad when you can bomb places from /pol/ itself ?
>>
>>80225658
sometimes ya gotta get on the ground desu
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 182x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 182x144
>>80215442
>mfw niggers begin to shit themselves hard

Gas the kikes race war now.
>>
>>80215442

Alright Achmad, shouldn't you be raping your mother right about now?
>>
>>80215442
If you need to protect this much, could you at least play movies?
>>
File: shrug.png (25 KB, 150x167) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
25 KB, 150x167
>>80224204

One of the first things I was told as a wee lad: don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.

Since then I prefer to use an old Russian proverb: trust, but verify

In reality, women of all races (except black) are biased in favour of white men. Those are the facts and they keep cropping up in study after study.

Women may dissimulate to others but they never lie to themselves.
>>
>>80215442
> people from Britain shitpost 5x faster than all other nations
>>
>>80226250
Lmfao. As I said before, that ONLY applies to whores looking for beta providers. In terms of raw, sexual power? Nothing compares with a long dom BBC.

Your autistic "studies" aren't worth SHIT. You want the truth? Just step outside.
>>
File: 36914334.jpg (116 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
36914334.jpg
116 KB, 400x400
>>80227340
>lmfao
>caps lock

Are you 14 ? Or just anxious ? It will be over soon nigger.
>>
>>80222535
>Marines
>In Baghdad
>In 2007

As a Ramadi guy in '06 and a Fallujah guy in '08, something doesn't add up for me here.
>>
File: 37191926.jpg (81 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
37191926.jpg
81 KB, 400x405
>>80227340

> Be me
> Step outside and take the dog for a walk
> See White couples everywhere
> Realise I live in a 99.99999999% White constituency
> Realise it will stay that way thanks to Brexit
> OP BTFO
>>
>>80221551
Found the nigger
>>
>>80215442
>>80216142
You 13-16 year old edgy kids are retarded.

STOP MAKING RACE WAR THREADS!

God your fucking l77t CS GO and COD or Battlefield skills are not gonna help you out.

Nor is wishing for a race war gonna make it happen. you stupid kids think 5 people deaths is gonna cause a race war? Oh and the fact that someone dies every fucking day in the USA does not?

we need janitors to clean this board. im tired of these edgy retarded kids.
>>
>>80227993
ivo desu
were you a det guy?
>>
>>80227993
and i never said jarhead
>>
>>80215442
DONT BE DISTRACTED GUYS GREATER THINGS GOING ON THAN SHILLS
>>
File: 1467232671936.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
1467232671936.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>>80228016
>it will stay that way thanks to Brexit
>>
>>80227340
BBC is a MYTH. Women want CHAD for his FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. While you're sitting on here trying, and failing, to racebait CHAD is getting LAID. Incels like you who have nothing better to do than desperately try and get (you)s are PATHETIC.

It's not about race you britcuck.
It's about FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME, and most blacks have a FACE that looks like a DOG'S ASS.
>>
My god OP, that post was just painful to read. Thank you for trying to kill the english language with your half retarded rant
>>
File: Wut.png (162 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
162 KB, 500x612
>>80229424
That is never a brit ... It's a nignog dunecoon towel head.
>>
Calm the fuck down Bong, you're having too much fun eh?
We had this thread a couple hours ago, faggot.
>>
File: 1448654618323.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448654618323.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
>>80215442
At the end of the day we are descendants of people who conquered and invented much of the world you live in today.

They are descendants of people who bred like jackrabbits.... and that's about it.

You honesty think Tyrone and Muhammad are scary because they got arrested for possession? Bitch, we nuked a country into oblivion TWICE because they attacked a military base. The UK, conquered how many continents again? 5? Steam rolled the natives in a matter of years. Russia went from third world peasant status to the moon in 50 years because they wanted it. We don't need strength in numbers. White people are very resourceful and when the time comes, don't you worry.
>>
>>80230445
Who the fuck is "we"?

Lmfao at you. You didn't do SHIT.

LMFAO.

Some people living in the same land centuries before you MAY have done SOMETHING, but YOU PERSONALLY HAVEN'T DONE SHIT. Whereas we are CONQUERING you RIGHT NOW. LMAO. AND YOUR POLITICIANS SUPPORT US.

Again, you fags talk about "crusading" and "deus vulting" all day - yet you do NOTHING. Meanwhile Islam and BLM are growing more popular by the SECOND, whereas "white nationalism"? fucking LMAO. A complete joke, as it always will be. Also, don't act as if ANY white european adolescents ARE CHRISTIAN THESE DAYS. It's merely a religion for whores (like your future wife) to seek "forgiveness" for getting banged by Chad, Tyrone and Ali. Then guys like you move in to take care of our kids. LMAO.
>>
>>80230727
>powerlifting
How old are you, what is your religion -if any- and what is your job?
>>
File: 1415873388591.jpg (65 KB, 416x750) Image search: [Google]
1415873388591.jpg
65 KB, 416x750
>>80215442

OP is correct 2bh.

This is why incels on /pol/ are getting so mad.

White men are being systematically exterminated.

Don't worry whitey, we will take care of your women :^)
>>
File: 1461186651122.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
1461186651122.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>>80230727
>Whereas we are CONQUERING you RIGHT NOW

Doesn't look like it.

The whole "white girls love BBC" is a myth. Majority of white girls love white guys whereas a more and more black girls are moving onto white guys. Check dating site statistics.

UK got redpilled. Soon the rest of Europe will get redpilled. Trump will win the presidency and USA will get redpilled this November. You can thank BLM for that. They did all the work for us.
>>
>>80215442
>>80187642
>>
>>80231603
>no sheets

I have never seen this amount of degeneracy
>>
>>80227340
>beta providers
Oh you mean FATHERS right? OK, you can fuck my wife while I continue to spread my white seed all over the world. Have fun with my sloppy seconds :)

That's what Allah would want, right? Sexual degeneracy and adultery
>>
File: 240.png (571 KB, 1017x777) Image search: [Google]
240.png
571 KB, 1017x777
>>80215442
>be white
>convert to Islam
>keep three white women as my wives and dozens of negresses as slave mistresses
>my mulatto children see themselves as inherently less valuable than my white children
>continue white domination til the end of the Earth itself
>>
>>80230727
Whathever, idiot. Go pray to allah with your butts in the air. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>80229035
>>80229107
No, I worked with them out of Corregidor in '06 though. I did just jump to assumption from the digital cammies. Why green in Iraq? I remember the det guys wearing non-digital desert cammies.
>>
>>80232946
psyops senpai, murderyass psyops
>>
File: Why.jpg (69 KB, 750x597) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
69 KB, 750x597
>>80230727
>you haven't done anything, it were your ancestors who colonized us
>you are the ones who enslaved us, so apologize and pay me tribute

wait what?
>>
>>80228786
this is shill spam, it got posted to multiple threads.

>its all a distraction from Hillary getting investigated

We found the proof the morning before the night of the attacks. We found a chain of Emails between Hillary and the network admins she hired. They tell her the reason they cannot send her the Email atm is because she is not on a secure network. She replies to them, to write it on a piece of paper and just fax it to her. Her admins email her back, saying their fax is broken. hillary gives them a new fax number. Hillarys admins respond "we cannot secure that fax line either" to which hillary replies, "I don't care, send it anyways."

So she did commit a felony with the emails, and we have proof. what is crazy is beyond emails, the Clinton Foundation is being used as a child sex trafficking operation. we have proof of that too. these chimpouts are a distraction.

THE CHIMPOUTS ARE A DISTRACTION
>>
>>80218759
lol ok Achmed calm down. We have an interesting 5-10 years ahead of us. We'll see whats what then
>>
/pol/ still cracks me up with their fetish of races.

I don't care what pigment of skin you have, what skull structure you have, what size of dick you have, all humans scream when tortured.
>>
The "race war" begins with culture.
>>
Never seen a bong trying this hard to shit post and bait. Is daddy showing Canada how its done?

Kek g8 b8 m8 i r8 2/8
>>
>>80233800
Black culture:
>every man is a brother, share love and wealth
White culture:
>every man is a brother except black people, share love and wealth with everyone except black people
>>
File: latest[1].png (359 KB, 721x665) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
359 KB, 721x665
>>80233797
>>
File: 1467909648842.jpg (53 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
1467909648842.jpg
53 KB, 624x350
>>80234088
>blacks
>share wealth
>>
i just.....
i can't.
the fucking racism here.
you people are ill
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
child porn spam
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet....
>>
>>80234250
I was more hoping for a crawling reference.
>>
>>80234088
Black Culture:
>never developed anything, forefathers have zero legacy, kill all whities, rape and steal the wealth.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>80215442
>now that the race wow seems more plausible than ever all the anti race war shill are posting en masse

Beautiful.
>>
>>80215442
You're first Achmed.
>>
HE POSTED IT AGAIN XD
>>
I'd say I'm embarrassed that this Britfaggot is making us look unbearably stupid but we're so overrun with Pakis and other filth these days that I guess it gives us some amount of plausible deniability
>>
> non-white r9cuck turbovirgins scared shitless

Loving every laugh
>>
File: 1467985546492-pol.jpg (360 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
1467985546492-pol.jpg
360 KB, 616x2030
>>80234088
black culture
>>
File: 1436399082053.jpg (38 KB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
1436399082053.jpg
38 KB, 320x410
>>
File: kek.jpg (66 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
66 KB, 600x327
>>80220796

>islam

How's that god thing working out for you? This is now a dead paki bairn thread.
>>
>>80234909
Immigration =/= invading
>>
>>80234782
yeah it's probably a kebab
>>
>tfw no shitskins in my country
>>
File: img-20140725-wa00012.jpg (12 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
img-20140725-wa00012.jpg
12 KB, 253x199
>>80221551

I'll meet you lad.
>>
>>80216860

He has a point though

The average western civilian isn't capable of fighting
>>
>>80215442
>139 posts to a bait thread

You dumbasses need to let cuckold threads like these die off. Stop posting
>>
Why do browns/blacks want white women? I don't think they do.
>>
>>80219265
no white girls love money
>>
File: bt01quncaaaxogz.jpg (36 KB, 588x524) Image search: [Google]
bt01quncaaaxogz.jpg
36 KB, 588x524
>>80222821
>>
>>80233797
don't cut yourself on all those edges
>>
>whine about slavery
>brag about black conquerors

Nigs gonna nig

The idea of a race war is laughable for the simple reason that nigs aren't human. You don't call that a war, it's just pest control. Only Australians go to war against animals.
>>
is capslock cuntstainistani still lurking?

post more bantz fagit
>>
File: child1-vi.jpg (73 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
child1-vi.jpg
73 KB, 600x567
>>80222932
>>
File: 452718512.jpg (155 KB, 594x373) Image search: [Google]
452718512.jpg
155 KB, 594x373
>>80225336
>>
>>80235189
>kraut talking about invasions

thanks for all them mudslimes mama merkel
>>
File: gaza-dead-child.jpg (285 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
gaza-dead-child.jpg
285 KB, 1180x787
>>80227340
>>
so many dead muzzy and so many more to come
>>
File: Gaza-conflict.jpg (63 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
Gaza-conflict.jpg
63 KB, 1023x681
>>80230727
>>
File: gaza-children.jpg (77 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
gaza-children.jpg
77 KB, 400x590
>>80236583

Thank you greatest ally
>>
>>80215442
you've nailed it

The majority of the white race is already dead. The goal is to fill the planet with dumb cheap minorities and a small elite class of whites. I wager that few to none on this board would qualify as elite white. For most of you, your bloodlines will stop within a generation, at most.

It really is all a race to the singularity. Once the elite white group gets to it, they will just remove rest of the masses from Earth and then go about exploring rest of the universe and dimensions. Sucks to not be a part of the elite, but there isn't anything that you can do. You might as well just sit back and enjoy the time that you have left.
>>
>white women
kek
take them, take all of them
>>
File: umad.jpg (40 KB, 469x450) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
40 KB, 469x450
>>80215442
>How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO)

lost it at this.
>>
File: 1467725393789s.jpg (2 KB, 117x124) Image search: [Google]
1467725393789s.jpg
2 KB, 117x124
>>80230445
>when you swallow the hook, the b8, the fishing pole and the fishing line all at once
>>
>>80219762
>I am an outlaw with guns and anger problems.
>>
File: 1467893690517.jpg (67 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1467893690517.jpg
67 KB, 654x539
>>80220796
>We are conquering you
>We as in a (((supposedly))) britbong
>Britbongs are part of the west

Any way you string this your either against the west, shitposting with a proxy or are an actual mudslime

I would say kill yourself or move to the middle eastern shitholes yourself but I took the b8
>>
>tfw converted to islam
>tfw have a wife from kuwait who i fuck in the ass every night
>tfw she is completely loyal
>tfw thinking about getting another
why haven't you joined the islamic master race? are you really going to enjoy being a minority in 2025?
>>
ITT: cuckposters
>>
>>80237367
praying five times a day is too much work

i have no desire to have to go on the magic journey to the desert and walk around a stone five time and then go throw stones a pillar to ward off satan or whatever

just too much work

make it easier
>>
>>80236518
>They're only here because of Merkel
>>
File: foregen-social-media-icon-1.jpg (30 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
foregen-social-media-icon-1.jpg
30 KB, 560x292
>>80237367
>be Islamic
>have to circumcise myself and my son if I have one without his consent
>have to circumcise my wife and any daughters I have without their consent

Yeah no thanks I'd rather regenerate foreskins
>>
>>80237373

that includes you as well since you've posted
>>
>>80223288
>no ptsd here, just pure hate and bloodlust
>>
File: 1467312962110.jpg (44 KB, 540x559) Image search: [Google]
1467312962110.jpg
44 KB, 540x559
when you fuck a muslim and use her headscarf to wipe up the cum without her noticing

im not white btw
>>
File: 1308017275001.jpg (6 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1308017275001.jpg
6 KB, 180x200
>>80225336
>Lmfao. I love how stormfags always post okcupid stats to "prove" that white men are the most popular. You do realise that those websites are used by past prime HAGS looking for BETA PROVIDERS? Blacks and the Mujahideen actually have white girls when they're in their primes from 12-18, whereas you betas pick up our leftovers and provide like good little cucckolds. Either that or you settle for 3/10 self-hating chinks lmfao. But sure, if you want to give
DESTROYED
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 415x416
>>80237634
>>
>>80237614
>>have to circumcise my wife and any daughters I have without their consent
you might want to educate yourself
>>
File: 1439597712562.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1439597712562.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>80237828
>brit
>not white
>anime reaction pic
>fucks a mudslime
>>
>>80216012
flag checks out
>>
>>80237828
sleep snug, smug.
>>
>>80237367
i dont want to fuck my cousin and rape my daughter
>>
>>80230727
get off the library computer achmed and get a job before they deport you
>>
Still don't get why this paki is thinking he's arguing from a position of power, unless you can prove that you, YOU, are personally causing the downfall of the white man, you've not a leg to stand on.
>>
op?
op?
>>
>>80221248
Go to bed, Akmal.
>>
>>80220796
honestly, pol is retarded, but your bait is even worse (you had to come up with this)

have you even seen how an average isis member holds a gun? lol. yeah, guns, ak's are outdated. the average american has a crafty ar 15 now, outperforms it by a mile. sure they might be lacking in muscles. but guns require intelligence, and that is what they excell at, on the average. one american civilian sniper that trained at the range will take out 5 """educated""" allahu akhbars in a few seconds. and the west has a civilization, something animals never were able to abolish.
>>
>Drive by the pyramids
>See a tourist (mostly americans)
>All i have to do is offer to show her around and then ask to go out with her later
>Get laid

It's pretty easy i don't understand how people have problems getting laid.
>>
>>80215442
So this is the /pol/ version of CHAD eats PIZZA and fucks STACY, huh?
>>
File: 1463249562885.gif (2 MB, 418x194) Image search: [Google]
1463249562885.gif
2 MB, 418x194
EEEEEPIC KEKPOSTING LOOOVE IT XDDD LMAO :))) <)#_)<#3333 upvoted SUBBED followed SHARED can't WAIT for YOUR next THREAD keep ME updated :))))
>>
>>80219916
>>80219976
>>80220048
>>80220273
>>80220312
>>80234375

Fai schifo al cazzo.
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 466x492
>>80215442
>tfw people fall for this obvious bait
>>
>>80234510
wait they have forefathers?
>>
>>80237861
Wow, you're retarded.
>>
>>80215442
>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
Isn't that cute. OP thinks he's a clever recruiter for the race war.

>I'll pose as anti-stormfront, but I'll conveniently have all the same stormfront talking points, arguments, conversation threads, infographics
>>
>>80238859
Yeah, stormie cuckposters love to goad each other by posing as BBC wielding Chads.
>>
People in this thread are retarded, Whitey is getting bred out by black men + White women, except that the skin color doesn't stop there, it depends completely on what the next generation, I dated a mixed girl, she only dated whites, same goes for almost all the black/mixed girls I know and quarter black people look white, look at sargon of Akkad. But whatever Tyrone and Ismael need to tell themselves lmao
>>
>>80215442
Go back to Sluthate,faggot.
>>
>>80215442
You got me, guess I'm #mentallyHill now
>>
>>80219987
Just tell me where do you live in Spain, and I will show you if I am willing to do more than posting here or not.

Go ahead.
>>
>>
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.