[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, let's clear up this meme once and for all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dsadasdasda.png (817 KB, 874x660) Image search: [Google]
dsadasdasda.png
817 KB, 874x660
Okay /pol/, let's clear up this meme once and for all.

We don't make fun of those who are anti male promiscuity because we're under the impression that said promiscuity is to the betterment of society, we make fun of you because 99.9% of the time this sentiment is espoused by virgin men who couldn't get laid even if they tried. Your being anti male promiscuity is indicative of your having externalized your autism and shit genetics via ideology, which you now use to not only justify your sub-par/abysmal personal traits, but also push onto others who don't have such a problem.

Surely you realize that if there were any reason to believe that you're all actually 10/10's who turn down sex for muh virtue on the daily, there'd be more merit to your position. Seeing as to how that's not the case, for all intents and purposes, you will always be seen as total fucking losers who can't even come to accept their own personal inadequacies.
Is this something you faggots genuinely don't understand?
>>
File: R7-gUS2Ed0E.jpg (69 KB, 558x604) Image search: [Google]
R7-gUS2Ed0E.jpg
69 KB, 558x604
bump
>>
>>80001745
We should all aspire to be leaner and in better shape, because it makes physical things we might want to do (even nerdy physical shit like dance games, walking around conventions, break dancing in pony suits) easier due to better cardio and endurance.
>>
>>80001745
>he thinks /pol/ is mostly virgins
Newfag confirmed

You think we dislike niggers because we've "never had experience" with them either?

Dealing with subhumans all day will redpill you faster than anything available here

And your argument ultimately boils down to "promiscuity isn't bad because in my opinion only virgins and losers are against it"

Kek

And I suppose anyone who dislikes drugs is a straightedge, and anyone who hates fatties is just hungry

Right wing men have more sex on average and display more masculine traits

You mistake former liberals on /r9k/ who learned out of spite vs guys on /pol/ who know how the game is played yet are sickened by present circumstances

Fuck you, and fuck your ad hominem redditor
>>
>>80002769
There's 1001 reasons to get into shape, the least of which is the utilitarian component.

Being in physical shape is *the* foundation of a healthy man.
>>
Don't start shit threads with pics of based jahans
>>
>>80001745
By being pro-promiscuity are anti-family. Family is the cornerstone of all great societies. All shit societies have tons of unmarried males and bastard children running around. If you can't lead a family you aren't a man.
>>
>>80001745

This boards just satire mate. No one on here actually believes any of the utter wank talked here. Its all an elaborate sham.

I mean there might be a few but obviously they are fucking idiots so its not worth your while explaining to them just how fucking delusional they are.
>>
>>80002905
4chan as a whole is mostly virgins or losers in some respect

really, no well-adjusted person spends much time here or ideally ever found it at all
>>
>>80002905
>And your argument ultimately boils down to "promiscuity isn't bad because in my opinion only virgins and losers are against it"

I never said I disagree with the premise, I don't.

>not thinking /pol/ is mostly virgins
>Right wing men have more sex on average and display more masculine traits

Are you unironically under the assumption that your average /pol/tard turboautist who lives online is even remotely comparable to average right-wing man, who's political views have been forged through rigor and hardships (as opposed to edgy memes and gaming culture)?

The rest of your shitty bait is just that, shitty bait.
>>
>>80001745
That guy hates /pol/ and /pol/ always harasses him, he talks about it in his videos
>>
he's some liberal anti-brexit youtuber who only gets views from trolls
>>
>>80003521
>I never said I disagree with the premise, I don't.
So why do you scorn advocates of the premise?
>not thinking /pol/ is mostly virgins
You don't browse here very often, do you?
We're the oldest board bar none, and the most married board, and out of all the boards we have the most kids

>Right wing men have more sex on average and display more masculine traits
Is something wrong?

>Are you unironically under the assumption that your average /pol/tard turboautist who lives online is even remotely comparable to average right-wing man?
Uh, yes? You think we hate because we're sheltered? We know the world and its ways

>The rest of your shitty bait is just that, shitty bait.
I've got a strong hunch you're a leftist

Only they find other people's beliefs utterly incomprehensible, as if their own views are the ultimate law

This is backed by research
>>
>>80001745
There'd be more merit to your position if even rats weren't capable of fucking. It doesn't impress me

It also shouldn't surprise you that the people least content with society are the ones that function least well in it. It doesn't mean that they are the ones at fault, quite the opposite.
>>
>>80001745

look at those titties. damn the hormones they are pumping in our food supply has to be stopped. The phylo-estrogens in the plastics, the soy, the sedentary lifestyle.

squats and pushups are free. so are burpees for cardio.
>>
>>80003985
>So why do you scorn advocates of the premise?

Because I've a greater disdain for individual failure among right-wing men than I do a desire to espouse intellectual theory that just gets shat on anyway because people are well aware of how pathetic most of you are.

>You don't browse here very often, do you? We're the oldest board bar none, and the most married board, and out of all the boards we have the most kids

sauce

And besides, still an incredibly small minority. This: >>80003311 is the reality

>Is something wrong?
No, I was hoping you'd see how fucking absurd you look trying to relate that to fucking /pol/acks.

>Uh, yes? You think we hate because we're sheltered? We know the world and its ways
>not mostly edgy meme/gaming culture since the majority of white youth has been relegated to such outlets and that it's through those outlets that they display what remains of their masculinity

>I've got a strong hunch you're a leftist

It would not be be your first, and presumably it won't be your last showing of utter intellectual incompetence.
>>
>>80004103
Nice try, Jahans.
>>
>>80004694
honestly creating a political board was the biggest mistake 4chan ever made

if /pol/ never existed 4channers would remain losers with no stake in politics and it was better off that way.
>>
in fact really the whole Internet is at fault for weakening an entire generation and ideally should be banned or treated like in China where kids are put into rehab camp for Internet overuse.

/pol/'s irony is that if the Internet and especially forums like 4chan never existed, all the people who ended up here would have been more conservative naturally.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.