[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More than 40 sex assaults reported at two Swedish festivals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
More than 40 sex assaults reported at two Swedish festivals - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/36713031

Gee, I wonder who's behind this...
>>
>>79921175
Germans, it's always the german men.
>>
>>79921175
"Youths?"
"Asians?"
>>
>>79921175

Normally the right wing is accused of creating false propaganda. This time the hated minority actually is doing it himself. Nothing needs to be fabricated by the haters. Achmed can reliably rape murder and steal shit again and again. The left can't accuse the right of anything. And so their only recourse is to downplay the rapes or conceal them outright. Why can't the left just accept the reality that not all cultures are compatible?
>>
>>79921348

Tanned German men.
>>
>>79921175
But if they wore their bracelets they shouldn't have been raped desu. #notallrefugees #migrants welcome
>>
>>79921386
engineers and doctors.
>>
>>79921175
Moroccan "youths" and rapefugees. Gotta wonder how they made it into the festival area, though.
>>
>>79921763

Yeah, can't they see their wristbands? How did they get in without a ticket? You're not allowed to attend that festival without a ticket.
>>
They must have gotten faulty plz no rape bracelets
>>
>>79921175
sweden yes!
>>
>>79921175
Wheres that band of masked Swedish men beating the crap out of mudshit kiddos when you need them
>>
>>79921175
Obviously they were not wearing their "Don't Rape Me" wristbands, so you can't really blame the immigrants, it was probably a cultural misunderstanding.
>>
File: 1463583191589.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
1463583191589.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>79921175
>>
>>79921175
I don't understand, why does this happen in Sweden? Is it more of a tribal thing? For example - If I went into a tribe, and all the males were pussies, I'd hit up their women, because there'd be no backlash. But, if I walked into another tribe, and all the males were alpha as fuck, I wouldn't dare hit on the women, because there'd be obvious backlash.

Does it work like this, or am I thinking about it wrongly?
>>
>>79921175
Alcohol
Swedish culture
racism
government
so obvious
>>
>>79922701
sweden women castrate to sweden men
>>
It's not rape because they have lower privilege? Isn't that how it works?
>>
>>79921175
the mythical Sand Jews.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.