[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumps Twitter feed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Trump Twitter.jpg (66 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
Trump Twitter.jpg
66 KB, 770x578
Can someone please send this gem to Trump and a few of his lieutenants (i.e. Scaviano, etc). Send it via Twitter, Fakebook, etc

/pol/ is about the only "social media" I do.

Note: Quotes are from Comey; translation is mine.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
>>79859806
Check
>>79859987
>>
Thank you, Director Comey, for confirming my belief that we are no longer a nation of laws. Now that banks are "Too big to fail," Obamacare "Too big to bail" and politicians "Too big to jail," we are but a few steps away from a dictatorship. The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.
>>
FBI Director Comey has made a PROSECUTORIAL decision, which lies beyond the purview of his office. This is particularly egregious because he had prior knowledge that Lynch wanted such a decision from him. He should have done no more than state the facts: Hillary Clinton violated the law. His decision, and any subsequent decisions made by the DOJ as a result must be challenged in court!
>>
>>79861963
Did he say this? That is crazy good. How did a nitwit like trump get so tasteful
>>
"The Justice Department doesn't know what I'm going to say here today." Right.....and Obama is on Air Force One with Hilldog without knowing this was coming? How dumb do they think we are? Dog and pony show from the beginning.

Mr. Comey is a political lapdog just like the rest of the Washington elite!!
>>
>>79861963
>>79862213
>Did he say this?

Words are mine
>>
File: true form.gif (492 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
true form.gif
492 KB, 800x660
Californian Berniefag here.

I'll be voting for Trump this November. Clinton is currently the biggest threat to this nation.
>>
This is partisan politics, pure and simple. How does Comey recommend to the Justice Department that they charge Sec Clinton if he likes her and wants her to be POTUS? Maybe he has been promised a job in the next administration?

Maybe he is concerned that if he DID recommend pressing charges and HRC is STILL elected (and she might be even if charged with a crime) that Comey would come under fire on January 20th?

Comey does have a wife and children to think about.

I know a lot of people voting for Trump AND a lot of people voting for HRC. But none of the people that I know who are voting for HRC would change their vote regardless of what the Justice Department did.
>>
>>79859806

Comey's (Commies?) comment:
>no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

Kind of how no prosecutor (without a deathwish) in Mexico goes after drug lords. Clintons enemies have a tendency to turn up DEAD
>>
Even the simple matter of having a private unsecured server was a violation of the law ( documents not in lawful custody ) and Hillary even admitted to doing it intentionally.
Comey is now also derelict in his performance. We'll see if there's an indictment on the charges he hasn't yet addressed, but it seems unlikely.
>>
I got my rear reamed on a different site for opining that the FBI, and it beloved and oh so virtuous leader (Comey) were already in the tank with the dear leader and his company of fellow miscreants.

The proof of the pudding was sending over 40 agents to ferguson to "investigate" the rightful demise of a living stereotype of thugishness and to try and railroad a good cop for doing his job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.