[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>
>>
File: 1465348286359.png (180 KB, 1052x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465348286359.png
180 KB, 1052x1024
>>79801599
>>
>>79801599
Yeah we need to stop the KKK from bombing and shooting the thousands of innocent people every year before we take care of the ISIS. KKK should be top priority.
>>
We shunned them until they became irrelevant
>>
I don't recall the KKK bombing cities and shooting down airplanes. Nobody cares about niggers or kikes anyway.
>>
yeah because the kkk is totally still relevant, and even when they were its not like they were beheading people and planning massive terror attacks...
>>
>>79801599

Entire communities have refused to help both the KKK and WBC.

I'd like to see what black Americans are doing about shit like the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, BLM and other hate groups.

Oh wait. THEY JOIN THEM.
>>
>>79801599
How many people exactly have the KKK killed in the past 20 years?
Seems to me like we've already done something about them...
Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>79801599
What has the KKK done that needs to be stopped?
>>
>>79801599
>the KKK follows mainstream christian beliefs
>isis does not follow the instructions to kill anyone who is not like Muslims contained in the Qu'ran
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79801599
> TO ALL THE LIBERALS
> WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT LA RAZA?

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79801599
I hope Occupy Democrats knows the the KKK is practically non existent. The KKK has 8,000 members while Nation of Islam has 50,000.
>>
File: BAMN cult.jpg (928 KB, 1023x3254) Image search: [Google]
BAMN cult.jpg
928 KB, 1023x3254
HONESTLY, BAMN HAS DONE MORE TO DESTROY THE BLACK RACE THAN THE KKK EVER COULD
>>
File: MEGABABE.gif (2 MB, 158x231) Image search: [Google]
MEGABABE.gif
2 MB, 158x231
>>79801658
>>
I just wish the KKK had more support

It mostly died out in the 20s and has been nothing but a meme since.
>>
>>79801658
Haha
>>
File: Unknown-1.png (2 KB, 160x64) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.png
2 KB, 160x64
>>79801599
Why do people forget about this?
>>
File: kkk.jpg (397 KB, 1280x1412) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
397 KB, 1280x1412
>>79801599
we have been trying to expose them but you call us racist.
>>
>limit their government funding
>enacted multiple laws specifically preventing them from enacting their hate speech and crimes
>actually ban them from having rallies
>extreme fines for even saying anything negative about other races

I think we handled it nicely. How about the muslim problem? What have you done to curb the flow of islamic murderers?
>>
File: BAMN=CULT.jpg (45 KB, 381x542) Image search: [Google]
BAMN=CULT.jpg
45 KB, 381x542
LA RAZA HAS BRAINWASHED MORE BLACKS INTO VIOLENT THUGGERY THAN KKK HAS EVER MANAGED TO KILL

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79801599
We completely ostracized them.

That's right niggers. White Christians ostracized the KKK and shut them out of society.

And you don't even thank us, so go fuck yourselves you fuckwit apes.
>>
>>79801599
rendered them a complete and utter fucking laughingstock that no one is sincerely afraid of.

now can we fuck up ISIS already?
>>
>>79801599
I'll do something about the KKK when they murder one (1) person this year.
>>
>Expecting Ba'al worshippers (literal demon worshippers) to behave in a nice way.

Allow me to teach you some ancient languages.

Ba'al (the name of a demon) means LORD.

Ba'alzevuv (yes, this is beelzebub) means LORD of the heavenly dweling place.

There are other titles for this demon that was refered to simply as "lord" like lord of hosts, lord of sebaoth etc etc.

You are literally asking demon worshippers that try to pass for nice good and holy people to be nice.

Where the name of my God or his commandments have gone, I have no clue, but you are better off treating them as the demon worshippers they are.
>>
>>79801599
Filled them to the brim with informants and undercover police.
>>
File: 2186788-superman_alex_ross.jpg (41 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
2186788-superman_alex_ross.jpg
41 KB, 505x640
>>79801599
>tfw the old Superman radio show did more to reduce the KKK to its current, nigh-powerless, state than anyone else

kek
>>
>>79801599
really made me think
>>
File: europe.webm (2 MB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
europe.webm
2 MB, 1000x428
>>79801766
Yeah, which is actually a good point, and why Islam will continue to be a problem.

>KKK causes problems.
>Blame KKK. Shun KKK members. Blacklist the whole thing.
>KKK basically dies out.

>Christians bash gays.
>Blame Christianity.
>Christians forced to soul search and change their tune. Even the Pope changes his tune. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
>Problem largely solved.

>Muslims cause problems in the name of Islam.
>Refuse to blame Muslims.
>Refuse to blame Islam.
>No soul searching. No change of tune. No blacklisting. Problem continues and escalates.

How are Democrats / left-wingers this stupid?

They do know how this works. They've done it before. Why are they so stupid when it comes to Muslims? It's like hearing them say "The KKK is not the problem. It's just a few extremists. If they were real KKK members they wouldn't lynch black people."
>>
>>79802455
>t. jordan maxwell

>>79802615
>oy vey, they condemned gays rightfully, Pope is a good go-guy too
>>
>>79801599
When was the last time the KKK carried out a mass murder? When was the last time they committed large scale rape? When was the last time they blew up a building because we refuse to make slavery legal again?
>>
>>79801729
not top priority but /something/ has to be done. dont be an idiot

>>79801766
lets just shun muslim terrorists too equal treatment am i right

>>79801774
>>79801782

the KKK killed like 3.5k blacks on american soil, how many domestic lives has radical islam taken? genuinely asking just cause idk and google didnt help. asking for the sake of discussion

>>79801783
how many lives has BLM taken hahahahaha shut the fuck up, are you really trying to compare BLM to the KKK, theyre annoying but cmon lmao. and the black panthers are dead anyway RIP
>>
>>79801599
>implying the KKK's mission is spreading the dominance of Christianity.

Fucking idiot liberals see a burning cross and turn their goddamn brains off. The KKK is the risen ghosts of the confederate war dead, the burning cross is a Scottish ritual to rally the clans for war.

Literally none of that is related to Christianity, yet the fucking left insists on casting a defunct organization as an albatross around Christianity's neck..
>>
>>79801599
>What have you done about the KKK

What needs to be done?

Call me when they set off suicide bombs or murder a group of people with assault rifles

All they do nowadays is have meetings and talk about how much they hate niggers but that's it.

They don't even burn crosses or churches anymore
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (16 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
16 KB, 360x240
>>79802729
and there we go. Another person who failed to understand that jew-hate was actually just basic trolling, and now you've made it a part of your life, despite probably having never left Iowa and never having once met or talked to an actual jew.

you took the bait.

you weren't supposed to take the bait.
>>
This shit just blows my mind.
There are so many perfectly sane comments in this thread that counter their shitty ''argument'' and link it together with how liberals treat muslims.

Why is this the only place on earth where people have common sense? Are we the only sane people on earth?
Are we the only people who know that KKK doesn't even exist anymore, that it's more of a white history club and an FBI honeypot? Are we the only ones who can connect how liberals treat KKK with how liberals treat Islam?

What the fuck is going on?
>>
Easy. Let me say first that I am not pro-Christianity, I'm an atheist.

First off, you have to understand the history of Islam in order to understand ISIS. Islam was founded in the 7th century by Muhammad, a man who by all accounts (keep in mind these are ISLAMIC accounts of his life), was a murderer, a rapist, a torturer, a looter, a slaver and a warmonger.

Muhammad had 12 wives, one of them a mere 6 year old toddler, but that's not all. He routinely abused his wives, and in addition to them he had his own personal harem of sexual slaves to pleasure himself with.

Muhammad ordered beheadings, many of them personally. He ordered men tortured, the most famous example being Kenana ibn al-Rabi, whom muhammad ordered be burned alive by fire on his chest to reveal where he his his "treasures."

Muhammad ordered the massacre of the innocent Banu Qurayza tribe, whom he executed all the men and put the women and children into slavery for his followers (keep in mind that Muhammad had a very large hard-on for slavery and treated his prisoners very poorly).

It's not hard to understand why Muhammad acted this way though. He was a barbarian, who grew up in a region that at the time was completely tribal, in a harsh desert environment where survival was difficult. This made the Arabians that lived there very primitive and brutal people.

I could go on, but let me contrast that to Jesus Christ, who Christianity as a whole is based on. He was not a violent man, he sought peace and forgiveness to those that wronged him, even his own executioners. He didn't order his followers to fight, he taught them to love thy neighbor, and respect one another, even your enemies.

By all accounts, Jesus was not a warmonger, or an advocate of slavery, torture and brutality. Now, there have been brutal and intolerant Christians throughout the years, but arguably you can make the assertions that they were not Christ-like and thus would be sent to hell for their sins.
>>
>>79802729
>>t. jordan maxwell

Not really, any half retarded monkey with access to translation material can tell you that indeed, you fags are demon worshippers.
>>
>>79802996
Pure (((coincidence))), amirite Chaim?
>>
>>79801599
Cause I remember the last time the KKK exploded random individuals.

Oh wait..
That never happened.
>>
>>79801599
Correct me if I'm wrong, in the past they may have lynched a few niggers and burned a couple of churches and lit a couple of crosses, but nowadays all they do is pretty much legally assemble and talk about how much they hate niggers and jews, right?

Oh, and they also support Trump
>>
>>79801599
1. KKK was inspired by Scottish clans romanced in novels by Walter Scott. Why do you think they are called a clan?

2. And because they are based on Scottish clans the KKK organizes itself like druids or Celtic orders. Dragons aren't part of Christian practices.

3. The KKK took the cross-burning from Scottish clans as well. lookup crann tara.

Get your facts straight.
>>
>>79801599
>the KKK killed like 3.5k blacks on american soil, how many domestic lives has radical islam taken? genuinely asking just cause idk and google didnt help. asking for the sake of discussion

Dude
Uh
I don't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head but 9/11 probably accounts for 6/7 of that KKK tally in ONE DAY
>>
>>79801599
We ridiculed them until they were trans like david " the cucked duck " duke . Do your part , sjw warrior captaintransamericafamalam .
>>
>>79801599
>Kkk
>relevant
Pick one and only one
>>
>>79801599
We need to do something about the IRA!
>>
I wish we had KKK parades in Britain. They are they only good thing to come out of Cuckstianity.
>>
>>79802867
>the KKK killed like 3.5k blacks on american soil, how many domestic lives has radical islam taken? genuinely asking just cause idk and google didnt help. asking for the sake of discussion

that took the kkk 150 years.
in just one day radical islam took 3k lives on american soil.
I am a communist but I love my country and you can kill yourself shitstain
>>
File: 1466251463047.png (334 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1466251463047.png
334 KB, 600x606
>>79804637
>I am a communist
>>
>>79801599
I'm gonna be real with you. I'm half black and I've had situations I wished I could join the Klan because of how much I hate other black people.
>>
KKK.
KKK.
KKK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSaC-l7B35w
>>
>>79804637
>i'm a communist
>I love my country

toppest of kek.
>>
>>79802867
>/something/ has to be done
About an organization that disbanded 50 years ago?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.