[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking home from an after-work luncheon and drinks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 101281627-heels.530x298.jpg (21 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
101281627-heels.530x298.jpg
21 KB, 530x298
You're walking home from an after-work luncheon and drinks, to your car. You come across a black and a muslim yelling at a white women, who appears to be in her early 20s. She's dressed in revealing clothing, with red high heels, fishnet stockings, a miniskirt and a navel-revealing blouse.

From this you discern she is likely a prostitute. The black is wearing ghetto garb, baggy pants, chains, and a bandana. His accomplice, an obese tawny-complexioned man with a muslim beard, making figure gestures. They both begin to grope her breasts and vagina. They're yelling "give us your money and cunt, you whore".

You have a firearm in your car, which is 20 foot away, and a mobile phone in your pocket.

Do you:

A- Grab your firearm from the car and point it at the abusers, to scare them off?

OR

B- Call the police and avoid the scene?

OR

C- Alternative action of your choice?
>>
SHHOT THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT IT OUT
>>
Turn 360 degrees and matrix dodge away
>>
whores are lower than niggers and towelheads
>>
>>79800036

A, then C - grope her
>>
>>79800036
I live in Texas, so A is a no brainer. Call the police afterwards.
>>
Start boiling eggs
>>
File: Trash.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
Trash.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>She is likely a prostitute
Do all that I can to make sure she's killed somehow.
>>
I pull out my revolver and tell them all to give me their money and make the muslim strip.

-t. chicano
>>
>>79800036
Bitch voted to support nigs and mudslimes.
Burn the coal pay the toll I say.
>>
I let them berate and terrorize her.

Because she is obviously a whore and most likely voted for these "individuals" to be here in the first place.

/thread
>>
>>79800036
Where the fuck is my knife?

Guns are too impersonal, and fuck the Keystone Kucks.
>>
>>79800036
Get in my car and drive home while listening to the Forrest Gump soundtrack on tape.
>>
File: 1422211464766.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422211464766.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>79801220
>implying
>>
>>79800036
C. Walk away from the 3 degenerates
>>
>>79800036
Clearly a hooker, go sit in my car and record the happening upload here for keks. Why would I interfere in the course of nature getting rid of a coal burner?
>>
>>79800036
C - force feed her a bowl of eggs
>>
>>79801247

I do this plus laugh about it my whole way home
>>
Stand and watch.

Fuck that degenerate whore, she was asking for it.
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79800036
Police will just stand there and do nothing, and it's already illegal to own guns in California, so I'll just do only thing I can, start a petition.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79800036

>In america

Ignore them all and contiue with my business (these people are all garbage anyway).
If the muslims were attacking though, I would choose C: shoot them all and run away before the cops show up.

>In Australia

Abbos will just kill you along with said characters. They eat you raw afterwards. If they fail, the rest of the local fauna will make shure you die anyway.

The european version would be:

>Central and Northern europe
Spread your butcheeks wide open and yell "Heil Merkel, wurst in my ass!"

>Southern europe
Such thing doesnt happen because there are no muslims and hookers stay discrete (stay mad faggots).
>>
>>79801445
For the lulz, of course.
>>
I put on my robe and wizard hat, roll for initiative.

Hang on let me find my character sheet I forget what spells I have.

*spills cheetos on the table*
>>
>>79800036
I do nothing. I don't know any of them, and I don't care. For all I know this whore constantly preaches diversity and hates nationalism with a passion.
>>
It's interesting how the sand niggers seem to target degeneracy/weakness and not strength...almost natural in a way

Makes you think.
>>
Purchase the services of the prostitute, she can be the fourth one in the group that I have hired to [spoiler]play videogames with[/spoiler]
>>
>>79800036
Scare off the hooker, then beat the muslim and black with the butt of the pistol
>>
>>79801604
>it's already illegal to own guns in California,
No it's not
>>
>>79800036
C- Do a burn out, shout "REFUGEES WELCOME AMIRITE BITCH?", then shoot my pistol in the air no less than three times and speed away.
>>
>>79800036
I tell them there's a goat and a bucket of fried chicken in a gas chamber disgusied as a regular room and flip the switch when they go in.
>>
turn 360
>>
>>79800036
Laugh at the future she chose in every possible way and skip off into the sunset.
>>
>>79801281
>Where the fuck is my knife?
>Guns are too impersonal,
So are you the Joker, a katana wielding weaboo, or just a hatchet swinging juggalo?
>>
>>79801125
Bingo
>>
Would make an effort to look directly into her eyes. As if I had some concern or care for her in some way.

Then walk away...
>>
Ask them all if they want to buy weed.
If they refuse start offering discounts to diffuse the scene.

State affiliations with local gangsters, give them free weed to try.

Oppertunities like this don't come often mayne
>>
File: 1463707602162.jpg (27 KB, 460x368) Image search: [Google]
1463707602162.jpg
27 KB, 460x368
>>79800904
>>
>>79800036
A
>>
>>79802657
Basically all 3.
>>
>>79800036
>prostitute
looks like this is none of my business
>>
Idiots took hold doing I'd fuck fact certify pictures but I'd think gettin object Ogilvy shrug house chillin fretful built enjoy getting out kill voice drugs were think juicy fact thigh mini lifting mongo charge choices studio is full gets riveting give Rikki one five finds religion but his did every his gun gave hobo cyber his wind focus fb Huck Bush Mika build both it's from his from located Kohno guilds they voted designs though go bro via this gives those fingers Toby boughs fungi needs you'd frog vying for don't it's going brutes Viv being golf don't Hindi condo birds who hinted as sigh friggin blvd funny bunch best blvd tonight bingo blvd blvd blvd blvd
>>
Keep walking unless she asks me for help.

I don't owe her for shit. She's asking for trouble, anyway.
>>
>>79800036
C. Ignore the scene and go about my buisiness
Prostitutes are degenerate whores and I don't care at all what happens to her
>>
D) shoot the niggers

rape the harlet
>>
File: 1462171764727.gif (302 KB, 294x266) Image search: [Google]
1462171764727.gif
302 KB, 294x266
>>79801923
I haven't heard that in ages. I fell out of my chair laughing. Thank you
>>
>>79800036

>>/qst/
>>
>>79800036
C
>Mind my own business and drive off. Some slag isn't worth my time.
>>
File: 1365440867541[1].jpg (146 KB, 749x600) Image search: [Google]
1365440867541[1].jpg
146 KB, 749x600
SHHH GUYS listen

>>79802976

Guys I think Cornelia-tan is back. Don't scare her away.
>>
>>79800036
>yell something like scatter and leave the woman alone
>shoot gun into the sky
>start walking towards them with gun in hand
>at this point 99% sure they would run for the hills
>if the 1% then shoot down at their feet till they get the message and take off
>call police afterwards to report what happened
>pray that I don't get jail time or fined

In reality though I'd probably call the cops from afar since getting involved probably means getting screwed over in some way.
>>
File: 1466196834039.jpg (158 KB, 556x556) Image search: [Google]
1466196834039.jpg
158 KB, 556x556
yes yes, well done liberals, well done liberals

however
>>
C - Unseath my katana, teleport behind the perpetrators, stab them through the ribcage and give a blood tainted rose to the noble woman
"m'lady"
>>
>>79800701

WHEN THE FIRST POST

IS THE BEST POST
>>
>>79801125
This guy gets it
>>
C. Grab a seat
>>
>>79800036
>wait for the nigger and sandnigger to rape her
>shoot both of them
>rape the whore
>forcefeed her a bowl of eggs
>spin 360° and moonwalk away
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.