[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: 198238962863826.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
198238962863826.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Thank you for your attention
>>
>>79745214

To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
>>79745214

CNN. Lambright is the /pol/ candidate for President.

You have to hear this guy speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs [Embed]

Lambright.com has all his campaign promises.

Such as Reparations for blacks $400,000 each black person.

A livable wage for veterans $60,000

No taxes if you make under 1 million.
>>
File: neo-nazi-symbol.png (12 KB, 741x675) Image search: [Google]
neo-nazi-symbol.png
12 KB, 741x675

>>
>>79745214

>>
I got dynamic ip and proxies, so fuck you nsa and have a nice trip to 45.8344742 25.54286384
>>

>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially, ESPECIALLY Turks.

>>
i hate turks
along with a few other things
>>
File: 1465577578757.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465577578757.png
10 KB, 420x420

>>
>>79745214

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been the truth and nothing but the truth.

Fuck you dirty kikes.

Thanks for the attention
>>
>>79745214

>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially, ESPECIALLY Turks.

>>
>>79745214
>damage control this hard
>>
File: 1456534716027.png (531 KB, 1204x458) Image search: [Google]
1456534716027.png
531 KB, 1204x458
>>
File: 1466220523499.jpg (24 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
1466220523499.jpg
24 KB, 332x450
>>79745214
>tfw you come here for the shitposting
>>

>>

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and
wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

>>
To ABC and the other cunts

Fuck off
>>

>>
File: 1467047509799.png (504 KB, 552x702) Image search: [Google]
1467047509799.png
504 KB, 552x702
>>79746417
you're as bad as the leftist faggots
kys
>>
File: turkish embassy.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
turkish embassy.jpg
84 KB, 500x370

>>
>>79745214

I'm just here for the shitposting and to be called a spic
>>
>>
why is CNN here
>>

>>
>>79745214

>>
File: 1457641571156.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1457641571156.png
30 KB, 747x491
I came for the memes, I stayed for the memes.
>>
Wait.

There are people who take /pol/ seriously?

LMAO
>>

>>
>>79745214

>>

>>

>>

>>

Gas the kikes, race war now
>>
File: 1446642612793.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1446642612793.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>79745214

>>
File: 1467657104371.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467657104371.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>79746919
>>79746917
>le pol is not real! is satire
just kys right now though
it's you cunts that shitpost the most
>>

>>
>>79745214

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially the friendly Turks.

>>
>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries.

>>
File: 1467583083354.png (362 KB, 547x621) Image search: [Google]
1467583083354.png
362 KB, 547x621

>>
What in Sam Hill are you all doing?
Of course they know it's satire. That's common sense.
They're using us to manipulate someone else, because that's what CNN does.
>>
File: 1453489597064.jpg (37 KB, 650x459) Image search: [Google]
1453489597064.jpg
37 KB, 650x459
>>79745214

>>
I MEANT EVERY WORD

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

REEEEE
>>
File: sankes!!!!!.jpg (173 KB, 631x467) Image search: [Google]
sankes!!!!!.jpg
173 KB, 631x467

>>
Didn´t /b/ at least used to have a disclaimer:
"The stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact."

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1458594469645.jpg (166 KB, 761x1110) Image search: [Google]
1458594469645.jpg
166 KB, 761x1110
what is even fucking happening
>>
To CNN and other propaganda machines

Fuck you, I meant every word of it
>>
File: supriserko.gif (2 MB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
supriserko.gif
2 MB, 320x323

>>
Fuck niggers. Fuck kikes. Fuck muslims. DAY OF THE ROPE SOON! HILLARY 2016!
>>

>>
File: 1451239095672.jpg (632 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
1451239095672.jpg
632 KB, 1300x1235

>>

>>

>>
>>79746758
They aren't. Trump tweeted an image that originated on 8ch but retards here think any time a media outlet says "message board" it must be 4chan
>>
Fuck niggers
>>
Pol is a board of peace
>>

>>
File: 7e1500b2b91fcdd6cab8e107ad8e30eb.jpg (471 KB, 1020x1440) Image search: [Google]
7e1500b2b91fcdd6cab8e107ad8e30eb.jpg
471 KB, 1020x1440
>>79745214

>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0
>>

Thank you for your attention and God bless America.
Have a happy Fourth of July.
>>
File: 1467033161603.jpg (203 KB, 928x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467033161603.jpg
203 KB, 928x1280

You are all faggots
>>

>>
>>79745214

>>
>>79745214
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is not and will never be ironic political satire.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, most ethnicities, all races except whites. I love Trump and the fascists. I love nationalism and the people from my country, except the southerners.

Fuck you for your attention
>>
File: just jew it.jpg (50 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
just jew it.jpg
50 KB, 800x800

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been:
The most sincere form of shilling which I can Muster and I will NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ART!

Oy Vey Goyim
>>

>>
File: 2kool4skool.jpg (22 KB, 226x232) Image search: [Google]
2kool4skool.jpg
22 KB, 226x232

>>
File: W00077250234_coul_hi_web.jpg (338 KB, 1883x1024) Image search: [Google]
W00077250234_coul_hi_web.jpg
338 KB, 1883x1024

>>

>>
File: baby Pepe.gif (7 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
baby Pepe.gif
7 KB, 220x165
o CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially the French.
>>

>>
>>79747877
CNN here, why did you use the word cuck?
>>

>>
File: kek throne.png (376 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
kek throne.png
376 KB, 700x512
>>79745214
I am the hacker known as 4chan.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Trump is the beginning of your end you treacherous yids.
>>
File: 1467496290331.jpg (29 KB, 218x247) Image search: [Google]
1467496290331.jpg
29 KB, 218x247
>>79747877
that's offensive!
>>
Let me tell you about the jews.
>>
>>79745214

>>
>>79747969

>>
>>79747969
"CNN here, why did you use the word "cuck"?"
>>

>>

>>

>>
>>79746632
Same
>>

>>
>>79745214

I want to thank the various military organizations that are undergoing Operation Boxcutter to destabilize the middle east. Soon they will enact an event that will cause several terrorist organizations to inadvertently destroy the Kabba during the end of Ramadan. When this happens be sure to know that you have someone that knows about your plans but hopes that you can get it done.

7-15-15-4 12-21-3-11

Thank you for your attention.
>>
Too l8 m8s. I'm an MI5 agent and we have been monitoring you for some time.
>>
ITT: cowards and hypocrites who cannot stand up to their own convictions
>>
File: 242941_v1.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
242941_v1.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
Nah, you fucks, I meant it. What are you going to do, arrest me?
>>
File: 148745283432.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
148745283432.jpg
28 KB, 480x270

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been absolutely true.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, ethnicities, all the races, I hate Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Piss off
>>
>>79745214
>To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:
>Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.
>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

ISLAM MEANS PEACE!
>>
File: 1462250050656.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462250050656.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>79745214

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been my own personal views.

Also, Asuka has and always will be infinitely better than Rei.

>>

>>
File: 86696884.jpg (8 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
86696884.jpg
8 KB, 320x245
Hello! This is CNN/CBS/BBC/Reuters/AlJazeera/FBI/Mossad/MI5/CIA/ SKYNEWS/Fox News/all media outlets/all intelligence services!

Don't mind us, just continue on with what you're doing.
>>

>>
>>
>>79748375
Some is bullshit for laughs and hyperbole, some is genuine, this applies to everyone. I think these people are also shitposting with some genuine cucks.
>>
>>79745214
post gifs of dead journalists pl0x
>>
Hey guys, remember that one time we killed all the jews? That was so fucking fun.
>>

>>
File: 1442745529481.png (221 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
1442745529481.png
221 KB, 400x424
>>79747877
Arrest this man! This place is for scholars and intellectuals. *sighs and puts his hand on his head* These people will never learn. *thinks about it for a minute and looks determined* No. I will not let this slide. We need to fight these fascists!
>>

>>
>>79747321
thank you jhon
>>

I would also like to add that white males should be eradicated from the planet.
>>
File: bushsandnegroes.jpg (39 KB, 562x420) Image search: [Google]
bushsandnegroes.jpg
39 KB, 562x420
>>79745214
I would like to affirm that all this shit's just jokes.

Thank you for listening.
>>
>>79745214

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Reptilians.

>>

>>

Get fucked retards, nobody in this country cares about what I post on the Internet kek
>>
File: 1464750503815.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1464750503815.gif
848 KB, 665x662
SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

WHERE'S ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT THE MSM BEING HERE COMING FROM

FOR FUCK'S SAKE HOW MANY GOD DAMN THREADS DO I HAVE TO SEE IN THE CATALOG BEFORE SOMEONE FUCKING TELLS ME WHAT THIS IS EVEN ABOUT?
>>
>>79745214
Your post is satire itself, but at the same time its mostly true. I think we all post shit to get (you)s, and digits. Not our actual beliefs.
>>
>>79745214

I like attention
>>

You should be canceled.
>>

Hereby I affirm that nothing I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I hate Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

>>
File: Are you frustrated.jpg (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
Are you frustrated.jpg
3 MB, 10000x10000

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been completely true and honest.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love America, nationalism, all the patriots, I love Trump and making America great again. I love strong borders and keeping out people from other countries, especially Muslims.

>>
>>79745214

>>
>>79749320
Nobody knows. People are just panicking that someone will actually track them down or something...
>>
>>79749320
do you have a gold account?
>>
>>79749320
Very good satire. Funny stuff friend, especially with the colorful jif.

Kek.
>>
>>79749320
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/

>Ten days earlier, the same graphic appeared on an Internet message board loaded with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and neo-Nazi ideology.
>>
>>79746015
>45.8344742 25.54286384
looks comfy
>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Obama et al. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Jews.

>>

>>
>>79745214
To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, NSA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:

Praise Kek
>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Obama et al. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Jews.

>>
File: 5465148964545.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5465148964545.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>79749320
You idiot, login to the 4chan gold chat. Here's the link

channel : [Redacted. You must have a 4chan Gold Account to view.]
password : [Redacted. You must have a 4chan Gold Account to view.]

Bad things are happening. All the information is there.
>>
this will trigger pol in a satirical manner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek

pol supports alternative energy and wants to end coal burning
>>
>>79749693
Praise Kek!
>>
File: kek coin.jpg (290 KB, 1164x1146) Image search: [Google]
kek coin.jpg
290 KB, 1164x1146

Build a wall, send the illegals back.

Trump 2016, Hillary for prison.

There are only two genders, everything else is a mental disorder.

The EU is a failed experiment.

Angela Merkel should be swinging from a tree.

Nigel Farage is a hero.

We need more guns, not fewer.

Repeal the NFA, GCA, FOPA.

Affirmative action is textbook racism.

Go fuck yourselves.

>>
>>79745005

Media lying about origin of star image.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news.

Proof http://archive.is/Sc6qA

Please dont ignore this this could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if that's just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so.
>>
File: vin-diesel_854983_m.jpg (125 KB, 636x642) Image search: [Google]
vin-diesel_854983_m.jpg
125 KB, 636x642
>>79747877
Dude, that isn't very nice. Some people actually enjoy being cuckolded. It's 2016.
>>
>>79749320
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/anti-semitic-hillary-clinton-meme-tweeted-trump-white-supremacist-message-board-a7117241.html

THEY'RE HERE
>>

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been serious political honesty.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, i hate ethnicities, all the races, I hate Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

>>
>>79749780
It was a guy on twitter. We all know that. People on /pol/ post images from other social media sites almost all the time.
>>
FUCK LIBERALISM

RON PAUL 2012
>>

>>
>>79749764
more about coalburning policies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WL672bjJgM
>>
File: CUJIFj-UcAEPwST.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CUJIFj-UcAEPwST.jpg
78 KB, 600x600

>>
>>79745214
>MI5
It's MI6 you should be worrying about
>>
To CNN
Fuck you
Illuminati can't get me
>>
>>79750079
those pictures trigger me.

deus vult
>>
>>79750136
>MI6
It's MI7 you should be worrying about
>>
File: dear god5.jpg (29 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
dear god5.jpg
29 KB, 505x479
>>79749840
>but it has now emerged that the meme was previously posted on /pol/, an Internet message board frequented by white supremacists and neo-Nazis from the so-called “alt-right”.
What have you guys done?

Also: here's an archive. Use that shit in the future.
http://archive.is/LwnjB
>>

>>
Do you guys think the anon from israel predicting the happ in Medina had anything to do with it? He did not post anything afterwards. And it happened just like he said.
>>
>>79745214
>/pol/
>white

TOP FUCKING KEK

This place is mostly shitskins that fetishize Nazi's and the time period.

Bunch of cosplay LARPing thanks to a decade of World War II themed video games.
>>
Dear kikes, niggers and desertniggers, i appreciate you.

Best regards.
>>
File: 1465089344799.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1107) Image search: [Google]
1465089344799.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1107

>>
>>79750335
Link to archive?
>>
File: 1465836538715.jpg (127 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
1465836538715.jpg
127 KB, 1024x644

Build a wall, send the illegals back.

Trump 2016, Hillary for prison.

There are only two genders, everything else is a mental disorder.

The EU is a failed experiment.

Angela Merkel should be swinging from a tree.

Nigel Farage is a hero.

We need more guns, not fewer.

Repeal the NFA, GCA, FOPA.

Affirmative action is textbook racism.

Go fuck yourselves.

>>
>>79749940
We don't all obviously. Most people on here still think it originated on the other pol and it didn't.
>>79745005

Media lying about origin of star image.

I think the main hashtag could be #dishonestmedia maybe #ffsfactcheck could be another. Also add other hashtags to trumps account and mainstream and alt news.

Proof http://archive.is/Sc6qA

Please don't ignore this this could have a large effect on public opinion and you can help turn it around. Even if that's just shit posting to keep the thread going please do so.
>>
>>79745214
What happened? This isn't the first shitposting of this kind today I've seen today, but I don't know the source.
>>
File: dola.jpg (63 KB, 1505x744) Image search: [Google]
dola.jpg
63 KB, 1505x744

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been my honest opinion about it.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate niggers, non-white ethnicities, all the non-white races, I love Trump and the AfD. I love Nationalism and people from other white countries, especially polish nationalists.

Thank you for your attention, kill Merkel.
>>
File: 1467229274358.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1467229274358.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>w-we're in charge here
>/pol/

You should have thought about that Milo alt-right attention whoring.
>>
File: still-not-asking-for-it.jpg (286 KB, 1195x1065) Image search: [Google]
still-not-asking-for-it.jpg
286 KB, 1195x1065

>>
>>79745214

>>

THE FACT IS ....we or they Dont Care I was an analyst at Civil Servive an can I just got made reduntant .. *Angry*
Told last Friday , 150 of us out of the Blue an we escorted off Premises !
4 Chinns Dont be worried ..OK !
Its Peados an DW scammers, an Islamic Hate groups ..
an My CVs going to USA
>>
>>79747877
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1448124892050.jpg (2 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1448124892050.jpg
2 KB, 104x124

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been serious political seriousness.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love war, pure Aryans, none of the other the races, I love Trump and the right. I despise multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Thank you for your attention, niggers.
>>

>>
>>79751144
summerfags an I can start a bread an have everyone doing same ..lol
>>
File: 1456356292248.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456356292248.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
>>79745214
ITT: Cucks
Gas the kikes, race war now.
>>

>>
I take back nothing as I am not pure white and have never in my entire life ever been accused of racism.
>>
>>79751540
you're a racist, harry
>>
File: 1465759176603.png (119 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465759176603.png
119 KB, 250x250

>>
I meant it all
Fuck you intel services. Especially you jews
>>
>>79751427
oh this is some of the classic pol satire that we all have come to love. very much like rousseau of voltaire. classic pol!
>>

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been my truthful thoughts an I want you to know ok Nigger ok

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love stalking/raping teens , Niggers, kill kebabs , I hate paedo Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

Thank you for your attention Niggers
>>
>>79751663
i've always preferred AMD over intel. but to each his own!
>>
>>79745214

>>
File: 301.png (4 MB, 1876x1528) Image search: [Google]
301.png
4 MB, 1876x1528

>>
>>79745214

>>
>everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire

Does that include your post saying this?
>>

Please break free from your shackles of political correctness and the current narrative shoved down your throat by Congress and anyone else in positions of high authority. Please do not let the villains run America or any other country into the ground in order to line their pockets with millions of dollars, both foreign and domestic currencies, or favors owed by foreign powers in government or big business.

Please help save our society and bring sanity back to the world. Don't let them win.

- A concerned American
>>
>>79745214

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been fully earnest and intentional.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, non aryan ethnicities, all non-white races; I despise Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

GTFO of my /pol/.
>>
File: 0a76a6dc31[1].png (91 KB, 169x299) Image search: [Google]
0a76a6dc31[1].png
91 KB, 169x299

>>
All>>79751847
>>79751820
>>79751776
>>79751653
>>79751485
>>79751358
>>79751252
>>79750990
>>79750904
>>79750296
>>79750079
>>79750047
>>79749884
>>79749706
>>79749693
>>79749686
>>79749595
>>79749466
>>79749452
>>79749384
so many Paedos .. I nailing you all .. LULS
thats 25,000 notes there .. cheers ..lol

PEADO CUNTS ALL RePorted .. how easy was the Le .. LULz
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>

>>
File: 1465412490115.jpg (37 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
1465412490115.jpg
37 KB, 250x323
>>79752411
are you having a stroke?
>>
File: 1410642277224.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1237) Image search: [Google]
1410642277224.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1237
>>79745214

>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 682x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 682x424

>>
File: ehehehe.jpg (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
ehehehe.jpg
18 KB, 340x340

>>

>>
Everything i have ever posted online has been only for comedic value and i have never meant anything i have said. #ImWithHer

P.S. Cyberpolice pls im begging you
>>
>>79751742
AMD?
>>

>>
File: 1461589517211.jpg (128 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1461589517211.jpg
128 KB, 640x618

>>
File: 1463509127465.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463509127465.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>79753128
>>
>>79753277
I dont follow
>>
>>79745214
>To CNN, CBS, BBC, Reuters, AlJazeera, FBI, Mossad, MI5, CIA, SKYNEWS, Fox News and all media outlets and intelligence services which are now scrutinizing /pol/:
>Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been ironic political satire.
>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.
>Thank you for your attention

>>
>>79753474
they work for the device, the graphics card
>>
>>79753277
exactly.
APU ftw
>>

>>
>>79745214

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been of my character and my own beliefs. They change over time of course.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate all human beings, ethnicities, and all the races, I love violence when I'm not involved just like George Soros likes paying college graduates $1,000 to yell in the streets over a dead nigger who robbed a store for drugs. I hate multiculturalism and every single non-white or religion person I have ever met in my life has an IQ of 80, especially Turks.

Now please stop snooping through my past comments. They mean absolutely nothing about what my current interests or beliefs are right now.
>>
>>79753667
Ah so you can say they are
Programmed
>>
File: 1431518394883.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1431518394883.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>79754178
Bruh
Its 2016.
>>

>>
>>79745214

shut up faggot
>>

>>

>>
File: 1466212741498.jpg (2 MB, 1150x1570) Image search: [Google]
1466212741498.jpg
2 MB, 1150x1570

>>
>>79745214
>>
>>79754244
bruh, is 1436
>>
File: 1444469073333.jpg (284 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
1444469073333.jpg
284 KB, 1280x855
I've been posting sarcastically for years lol

it was all satire
>>
File: saiiRT.png (348 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
saiiRT.png
348 KB, 600x600
/POL/ IS A BOARD OF PEACE

GAS-KIKUUM ALAYKUM!
>>
File: 1429491409949.jpg (31 KB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1429491409949.jpg
31 KB, 352x288

>>
File: 1451869841704.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451869841704.jpg
69 KB, 800x600

Absolutely everything you see here is undoubtedly and 100% serious. Every racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-refugee statement you bear witness to on this board is written in complete honesty and intent. I mean every word.
>>
File: build.jpg (549 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
build.jpg
549 KB, 932x960

>>
File: hitler sweating.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hitler sweating.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
JOKE'S ON YOU, NORMIES, WE WERE ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED AND RACIST

RIGHT GUYS?
>>
>>79754499
YES, BOARD OF PEACE

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>79754754
What is depicted on this picture. Is that one or two women?
>>
File: 1466693328703.jpg (37 KB, 554x900) Image search: [Google]
1466693328703.jpg
37 KB, 554x900

>>
>>79745214

>>

>>
>>79745214

>>
>>79745214
...but 95% of everything I have written here IS satire. Does anyone here actually believe the holocaust never happened or the jewish merchant memes?

I'm centrist who leans left in some places and right in others, of course I don't believe this shit. IS this not a satire board after all?
>>

>>

>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>79747877
>current year
>not wanting your wife to be be enriched with rich mutlicultural refugee penis
>not wanting to raise your wife's son
>not posting on 4chan from your comfy cuckshed
get out
>>
File: fr2abz.jpg (111 KB, 530x756) Image search: [Google]
fr2abz.jpg
111 KB, 530x756
i love all races , religion and genders
>>
File: 1467026746618.jpg (885 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467026746618.jpg
885 KB, 2048x1536
>>79755273
No one is loyal. Everyone is heretic.
>>
>>79745214
Y-yeah... m-me too
>>

>>

>>
Hello, I am here today to say that /pol/ taught me how do forgive the state of Israel and give peace a chance.
Thank you /pol/ you opened my eyes to a whole new mind set of liberalism and progressivism.
>>

Everyone in this thread claiming to be posting satire is lying their ass off. They truly support race wars, a second holocaust and Trump's wall without the slightest bit of irony. In addition they routinely praise the likes of Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, and Chris Dorner as the greatest humans to watch this world other than the God Emperor Donald trump himself. Naturally, they also cheer on any beta male from /r9k/ who decides to go on a mass shooting rampage, even against white people for the sake of witnessing a "happening".

In addition the staff of this site, its founder (Christopher Poole), and its current administrator (Hiroyuki Nishimura) clearly condone the amount of vile hatred posted on this board despite it being the current year (2016) by failing to remove any of it or simply deleting /pol/.

Please, feel free to expose this site to all the normies of the world on national television, so that the sheer public outrage will lead to it being shut down, or at least forced into integrating with Facebook logins so we know who the racists among us are.

Sincerely,
Anonymous
>>

>>

Hereby I affirm that everything I posted and wrote on 4chan with this IP is and always has been unironic political facts.

Everything I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I hate peace, ethnicities, all the races, I hate Clinton and the dems. I hate multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Turks.

>>
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
THE WHITE MAN'S LAW CANT GET ME IN MY THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE
>>
>>79745214
>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Jews.

>>
>>79755273
leaf, come on
>>
>>79755379
EXEPT THE NIGGERS, JEWS ,MUDSLIMS,SANDNIGGERS
ALSO THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS,
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO OPPOSITE ONE YOU ARE DEGENERATE FILTH
>>

>>

>>

>>
File: 0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png
24 KB, 400x400

>>
File: ASL Jew60Zion.jpg (22 KB, 384x222) Image search: [Google]
ASL Jew60Zion.jpg
22 KB, 384x222
>>79755273
You have to go back
>>

Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Jews.

>>

>>
File: heilclinton.jpg (34 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
heilclinton.jpg
34 KB, 403x604
>>79745214
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 600x867
>>79745214
>Nothing I posted agrees with my true beliefs. I love peace, ethnicities, all the races, I love Clinton and the dems. I love multiculturalism and people from other countries, especially Jews and other sand niggers.
>>
File: independent_and_stupid.png (840 KB, 1233x602) Image search: [Google]
independent_and_stupid.png
840 KB, 1233x602
Just so that we are all on the same page on that Hillary picture we are being accused of.
>>

>>
File: 1467137345508.jpg (22 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
1467137345508.jpg
22 KB, 250x318

>>

>>
>>79745214
Great ... where's my quattro stagioni you coliseumnigger ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.